This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 157

Topic » TSC BETA 157

496 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
01) T-Pain – Uh that autotune rapping sounds super awful with the music not ringing up and yeah this is not giving me the mood
02) Charli XCX – This is a fine pop song that has wonderful vocals and is something I would hear so I ended up liking it
03) Divine -This is a drag as the beat is just too damn slow and makes me very sleepy so this proves that it is no good
04) Avril Lavigne – She is giving us that power and energy which is what I need but the music feels very bland and don’t stand out
05) Janelle Monáe – Oooo the sass this is giving is off the scales as the beat is popping which so much infection and I will surely remember this one
06) Kelly Clarkson – This sounds like a Christmas Classic with the song having a catchy chorus and divine vocals as this brightens up my day
07) Mel and Kim – Now this one sound dated by it sounds and effects which don’t faze me and this should stay in the 80’s
08) Vanessa Hudgens – The song is cheery to say the least but after a bit it does start to get boring with the music not helping and becoming bland
09) Daya – Oh yes, I am pumping up over this song which sounds so futuristic and the beat is keeping me hooked and this is just a perfect blend
10) Toad – This is so hilarious that someone done a Toad impression for this whole song and is a great way to end with Christmas being round the corner
495 days 20 hours ago
FromAWindow
01) T-Pain - It gets old? Yes, you really do! But this still bops Idgaf, smooth but boppy and like kind of ahead of its time in a way yassssssss

02) Charli XCX - I don’t love Charli deathslotted but with this send I get it tbh. Like of all of the glorious album we were given, BEG FOR YOU???????? Girlie…bop tho

03) Divine - You already know this is for me, just nice nice music :) Like horribly produced but who cares the vibe is nice and the harmonies are well done!

04) Avril Lavigne - This is being upvoted on nostalgia alone, obviously, but this ballad is really nice from her I can’t lie! Like a smaller budget and this would’ve flopped but it didn’t and it doesn’t, the memories of singing this with the echo with friends is just *chefs kiss*

05) Janelle Monáe - Queen bitch pussy pop Princess etcetera etcetera. Imagine not liking this, much less living for this. Just so sensual, fun, retro, current, etc. I live for her

06) Kelly Clarkson - I’m meh on Christmas music in the first place but Kelly clarkson really is just the vocal bible isn’t she? Upvote for her but besides that meh.

07) Mel and Kim - Kinda meh 80s. Like if you live for it I get it but I’m not gagging. Oh. Oh wow that instrumental break. Wow the club penguin original track just leapt off the screen now didn’t it?

08) Vanessa Hudgens - Oh this queen. Loves her so much. She sounds…interesting here! But this is kinda growing? Like omg period? Wait the production is so good. Wait she’s singing better too YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS THAT NOTE!!!!! Oh she’s so into being the vocal bible rn so she’s giving me life!!!!! Bawppppppppp???????

09) Daya - Omfg I’ve been transported for the second time this fucking BETA experience since we’ve started to being a juicer and being forced to listen to this song what felt like 80 times a day at my juice store and feeling the need to use the toppings knife for the açaí bowls to slit my wrists. And with all that being said, this is the first time I’ve ever been able to actually understand that at the end of the chorus she’s singing “sit still look pretty” LMAOOOOOOOOO?????? Fucj this song

10) Toad - Oh yes. Of course. What else could possibly close? Nothing beats toad singing “chandelier” but this comes close if only bc of the drama of this song and the fact that its so unserious about it all. Serveeeee
495 days 13 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) T-Pain - 'Buy U A Drank (Shawty Snappin') Ft. Yung Joc' - T-Pain is practically one of the reasons why I hate autotune.

02) Charli XCX  - 'Beg For You (Ft. Rina Sawayama)' - It's ok I guess, not really a big fan of this song.

03) Divine  - 'Lately ' - Not bad, I kind of like this.

04) Avril Lavigne  - 'Keep Holding On' - Oh this is definitely one of her best songs.

05) Janelle Monáe - 'Make Me Feel' - I prefer her "Tightrope", this sounds a bit annoying.

06) Kelly Clarkson  - 'Underneath The Christmas Tree' - CHRISTMAS IS HERE!

07) Mel and Kim - 'Respectable ' - Very 80s, that's all I can say.

08) Vanessa Hudgens - 'Say Ok' - Imagine the shock I got when I realize Zac Efron is in this video.

09) Daya - 'Sit Still, Look Pretty' - I actually don't hate this song lol.

10) Toad - 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' - I feel like I'm dancing in a nightclub, but the sound system is busted, and everyone is jumping around, and the ground is shaking, and the stage is crumbling, and the whole nightclub is crumbling.

AND IT'S AMAZING!
495 days 6 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. t-pain - classic, one of the best songs of the 00s, aged like absolute wine, amazing, unprecedented genius, we stan
02. charli xcx - this whole era feels like such a nonevent in hindsight. worst single off of crash and honestly just such a boring song i fear. she has better eligible
03. divine - very 90s rnb very cute. a very cute listen overall i liked it. auntie music if u will
04. avril lavigne - this was so bad sorry like omg she should be prosecuted for this
05. janelle monáe - obvious winner is obvious. i can't be mad even though it's not one of my personal janelle faves. objectively really good though. she's such an angel ugh
06. kelly clarkson - a cute xmas bop but it's no grandpa's gonna sue the pants off of santa
07. mel and kim - this is fun! they walked so mini viva could try to run and stumble and fall methinks
08. vanessa hudgens - literally one of the best songs of all time... but it's so much better if u speed it up to 1.35x... missed opportunity... but yeah this is just like. magical. amazing. perfect.
09. daya - This is weird.
10. toad - aweee!! merry xmas to u too little guy!
494 days 19 hours ago
selisic
01) T-Pain
Dios mio no what is this.
02) Charli XCX
I'm only here for Rina! Yasssssss slay queen, Charli try harder!
03) Divine
This is so MTV 2000s like I can hear it in the background. INTRODUCING DIVINE!
04) Avril Lavigne
QUEEN! IM SHAKING MY CHAIR SIDE TO SIDE TO THIS HIT!
05) Janelle Monáe
Average at most the only good thing is the chorus transition beats.
06) Kelly Clarkson
Mariah could wish this was her song, kelly destroyed her!
07) Mel and Kim
tattattattattattatTAKE, they have the beats, they have the WOW factor!
08) Vanessa Hudgens
I wanna support this cause it's Vanessa but this ain't it girlie.
09) Daya
This sounds so cheap I hate it, why did you send this.
10) Toad
Mariah is shaking, she could never hit the talent pop star holiday showstopper Toad can do!
494 days 7 hours ago
turkeylover
wow!
494 days 7 hours ago
turkeylover
Who's Who       

FromAWindow - Janelle Monáe       
ianfitz0012 - Divine        
ilovetosing - Toad       
J2999 - Avril Lavigne        
nateclove - Mel and Kim       
PennyTrationStan - Vanessa Hudgens       
ryan5676 - Kelly Clarkson        
Selisic - Charli XCX        
tbrown_47 - T-Pain       
turkeylover - Daya
494 days 7 hours ago
turkeylover
nate and ian flopped and failed to vote so they will lose their top 3 votes!
494 days 7 hours ago
turkeylover
anyways let’s start!
494 days 7 hours ago
turkeylover
turkeylover        Daya

2        Charli XCX
3        Kelly Clarkson
4        Avril Lavigne
5        Vanessa Hudgens
6        Divine
7        Mel and Kim
8        Toad
10        Janelle Monáe

and 12 points go to…       

T-Pain!!!
494 days 7 hours ago
turkeylover
J2999        Avril Lavigne

2        Janelle Monáe
3        T-Pain
4        Vanessa Hudgens
5        Mel and Kim
6        Charli XCX
7        Divine
8        Toad
10        Kelly Clarkson

and 12 points go to…       

Daya!!!
494 days 7 hours ago
turkeylover
me just now realizing i forgot to remove the 1s
494 days 7 hours ago
turkeylover
ryan5676        Kelly Clarkson

2        Mel and Kim
3        T-Pain
4        Divine
5        Vanessa Hudgens
6        Avril Lavigne
7        Toad
8        Charli XCX
10        Daya

and 12 points go to…       

Janelle Monáe!!!
494 days 7 hours ago
FromAWindow
turkeylover        Daya
494 days 7 hours ago
turkeylover
ilovetosing        Toad

2        T-Pain
3        Charli XCX
4        Janelle Monáe
5        Charli XCX
6        Mel and Kim
7        Daya
8        Kelly Clarkson
10        Vanessa Hudgens

and 12 points go to…       

Avril Lavigne!!!

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!