This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 157

Topic » TSC BETA 157

466 days 11 hours ago
turkeylover
yassss !!
466 days 11 hours ago
FromAWindow
yassss !!
466 days 11 hours ago
ilovetosing
yassss !!
466 days 11 hours ago
turkeylover
01) T-Pain - 'Buy U A Drank (Shawty Snappin') Ft. Yung Joc'               
466 days 11 hours ago
turkeylover
02) Charli XCX  - 'Beg For You (Ft. Rina Sawayama)'               
466 days 11 hours ago
turkeylover
03) Divine  - 'Lately '               
466 days 11 hours ago
turkeylover
04) Avril Lavigne  - 'Keep Holding On'               
466 days 11 hours ago
turkeylover
05) Janelle Monáe - 'Make Me Feel'               
466 days 11 hours ago
turkeylover
06) Kelly Clarkson  - 'Underneath The Christmas Tree'               
466 days 11 hours ago
turkeylover
07) Mel and Kim - 'Respectable '               

(was released in 1987, so it will face a 16 point penalty :0)
466 days 11 hours ago
turkeylover
08) Vanessa Hudgens - 'Say Ok'               
466 days 11 hours ago
turkeylover
09) Daya - 'Sit Still, Look Pretty'               
466 days 11 hours ago
turkeylover
10) Toad - 'All I Want For Christmas Is You'               
466 days 11 hours ago
turkeylover
Tonight's Running Order

01) T-Pain
02) Charli XCX
03) Divine
04) Avril Lavigne
05) Janelle Monáe
06) Kelly Clarkson
07) Mel and Kim
08) Vanessa Hudgens
09) Daya
10) Toad

all 10 songs have been posted! you have until thursday at like 3pm est to comment and vote! yas!
466 days 9 hours ago
J2999
001. T-Pain : This was like.... fine. It didn't really feel like it went anywhere honestly... it was pleasant but like... yeah.
002. Charli XCX : Oh we are tired like.... bffr. But I will admit this bops a little but you definitely didn't hear that from me. But like zzzzz.
003. Divine : Some of the vocals in this were kinda good. It was slow but as it progressed I kinda got hooked into it more... quite good, pretty solid.
004. Avril Lavigne : Oh this is ... one of her best songs but also quite a funny song. But a good Avril send so I can sit. The best of it was obviously... The Glee Project sing offs like bye iconic asf. Theresnothingyoucansaytheresnothingyoucandotheresnootherwaywhenitcomestothetruth.
005. Janelle Monáe : Wow !! Is that THE Janelle Monae from We Are Young by Fun featuring Janelle Monae !!!!! I have honestly never heard of anything she has done other than that song. Honestly... this had a couple of random good moments but I also didn't really care for this. I also lied I do know this song but it's never been one for me.
006. Kelly Clarkson : I mean... collapse !!!!! This in recent years has become one of the Christmas songs I return to every year. This... just does slap well !!! Kelly Clarkson doesn't normally get me moving but she did devour this one UP and left no crumbs.
007. Mel and Kim : This did have some boppy parts here and there... respect. Nothing to gag over but for what it was, quite a decent listen.
008. Vanessa Hudgens : Well... I was expecting some kinda camp bop that ate so this was... pretty underwhelimg. It was... cutesy here n there but ... not what I hoped for.
009. Daya : BYE like... DAYA... in 2022.... BYE. She did PEAK with The Chainsmokers it's TRUE but also this song like did randomly send me at one point in time a few years ago. I totally forgot this existed but had high expectations of remembering it being mid but slapping and those.... were fulfilled. Daya you will always be [honestly never] famous. Queen made a serve. She just never will be that girl living in a Barbie world.
010. Toad : I mean... alright. Personally like Mario was my childhood and AIWFCIY obviously a timeless bop too, so ALTHOUGH this is like absolutely hideous I really appreciate this. In the Christmas spirit this slapped.
466 days 4 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) T-Pain: This is an essential classic. Quintessential middle school music. T-pain turned auto tune into art. Like imagine not liking this…tasteless
02) Charli XCX: Well…I gave this a chance. It’s boring as hell. Beta didn’t need this. I don’t think Charli will ever make music for me
03) Divine: Very cute. Kind of my vibe even if they aren’t that great. This sound has been done better, but I’m picking up the  vibe
04) Avril Lavigne: lmao this song is so funny. Also bald it hasn’t been sent yet. But it’s cute. I get it
05) Janelle Monáe: That annoying click always takes me out at first. But bop
06) Kelly Clarkson: I’m kind of bald at this lol. But I love Christmas music, and this is a great Christmas song. I’m sure this will become a classic at some point in the future
07) Mel and Kim: Wel…um…very 80s. Unfortunately this didn’t age too well
08) Vanessa Hudgens: Bald is Zac Efron really in this? Lmao! I thought I remembered this song, but I apparently didn’t. This is fine? Idk kind of unremarkable I fear
09) Daya: So there are a few remixes of this that are much better. Should’ve sent one of those! Also didn’t realize this song is so polarizing lol. I mean it’s aged quite badly, but it’s cute. Kind of a guilty pleasure. She def didn’t peak in whatever mid ass song she had with [redacted]. She peaked with this because this is the only decent song she’s ever made or been featured on
10) Toad: LMFAO the true embodiment of Christmas it’s true

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!