This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 155

Topic » TSC BETA 155

537 days 1 hour ago
nateclove
Here's a pic of my dog
https://i.imgur.com/dnMbZEX.gif
537 days 1 hour ago
PennyTrationStan
WOW
537 days 1 hour ago
nateclove
饾搻饾摚饾摚饾摂饾摑饾摚饾摌饾摓饾摑
Seeing as we have a shorter week than usual where you will NOT be able to point 10 songs, the voting format has a slight adjustment. Scroll to the last post for more info on that.

Tonight's Running Order:
01) Ashley Tisdale
02) N-Dubz
03) Marshmello & Halsey
04) Blonde, Alex Newell
05) F.I.R.
06) Miley Cyrus
07) Keyshia Cole
08) Arctic Monkeys
09) 5 Seconds of Summer
10) Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj
537 days 1 hour ago
nateclove
01) Ashley Tisdale - 'Crank It Up'
537 days 1 hour ago
nateclove
02) N-Dubz - 'I Need You'
537 days 1 hour ago
nateclove
03) Marshmello & Halsey - 'Be Kind'
537 days 1 hour ago
nateclove
04) Blonde, Alex Newell - 'All Cried Out'
537 days 1 hour ago
nateclove
05) F.I.R. - 'Fly Away'
537 days 1 hour ago
nateclove
06) Miley Cyrus - 'Hoedown Throwdown (from Hannah Montana: The Movie)'
537 days 1 hour ago
nateclove
07) Keyshia Cole - 'I Should Have Cheated'
537 days 1 hour ago
nateclove
08) Arctic Monkeys - 'Brianstorm'
537 days 1 hour ago
nateclove
09) 5 Seconds of Summer - 'Don't Stop'
537 days 1 hour ago
nateclove
10) Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj - 'Beauty and a Beat'
537 days 1 hour ago
nateclove
All 10 songs have been posted! You have until THURSDAY the 10th of NOVEMBER, 2022 at 6PM EST/ 12AM BST to comment and submit your votes!

VOTING: Due to there being only 9 songs you can point, you have to allocate points as follows: 12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2. We HATE the number 1!
536 days 17 hours ago
Christian_
Tonight's Running Order:
01) Ashley Tisdale- 馃嵎 mom she never misses
02) N-Dubz- 馃 this was okay! It had its moments
03) Marshmello & Halsey- 馃嵎she spilled! We need to be more kind !
04) Blonde, Alex Newell- 馃 I鈥檒l never forgive Alex for ruining glee with that rigged ass glee project. Throws tomatoes! 馃崊馃崊馃崊馃崊
05) F.I.R. - 鈽曪笍 I enjoyed this! Bop
06) Miley Cyrus- 馃嵎 throws my hoe down so hard! A cultural reset.
07) Keyshia Cole- 鈽曪笍 her voice is so good!
08) Arctic Monkeys- 馃 not super into this but I did Bob my head once or twice
09) 5 Seconds of Summer- 馃ゥ馃 oh my this was鈥omething
10) Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj- 馃嵎 I鈥檝e always stanned the song but why did the video make it鈥etter like pls that was so funny. we cheered
534 days 3 hours ago
J2999
001. Ashley Tisdale : The chorus to this like... really worked. It had a like good tone the music with the 'ahhhhhhh's in the background, but like the music hit well throughout. Her voice was decent enough too. Overall this was a pretty solid song, quite enjoyed it.

002. N-Dubz : This sounds familiar but also not sure where I know it from. Instantly was into it though. Oh this was giving. The lyrics are random but like this slaps pretty well.  Yeah this all worked together really well, solid listen. All their voices sounded good, together and individually. I did have to like this song, no idea how it will age but like... for the time being, living.

003. Marshmello & Halsey : BOPASOOO one of Marshmello's best and possibly Halsey's best? Definitely up there for them both. The chorus bops SOOO well, I've always been a fan of this song and it never fails to slap very well. Recently came to light again with that so random Ian x Nicole Big Brother edit, but every little helps. Serveeee of a song. idontknowwhyyouhidefromtheoneandcloseyoureyestotheonemessupandlietotheonethatyoulove. whenyouknowyoucancrytotheonealwaysconfideintheoneyoucanbekindtotheonethatyoulove.

004. Blonde, Alex Newell : Ohhhh by name alone not sure why I didn't recognise this. It's a boppp for sure. Definitely been... overdone in the UK nightlife, but like I can always... appreciate hearing it. If I hadn't much I'd be livinggggg, I still am enjoying, just to a lesser extent I would have used to. Some solid music. Hearing the proper vocal on top of it too is quite good.

005. F.I.R. : Definitely a range going on here, but it is pretty good? Some of this music is superrrr good, no complaints there. It seems to be lacking compared to the other songs so far this week, but it is... still good. Oh wow yesss the electric guitar. It did kinda keep giving. Something about it is missing to be ELITE, but YES it is good.

006. Miley Cyrus : This is another song that I became familiar with from that ... Disney song night I attached to a Victoria Justice comment. Wait this is like... such wine? Like I didn't remember this bopping so much, that chorus was ... much better than expected. Like I thought this was gonna be my least favourite song so far this week but it... really isn't? YESSSS I moved. If this walked the week I... wouldn't be mad like I originally expected when seeing the lineup.

007. Keyshia Cole : Quite pleasant vibes to this. The music ... I think worked. It isn't a heavy hitting song but it makes for a pleasant listen sure. She has a good voice too that shows in parts, makes the listen nicer. Not something I think I'd return to, but it's quite decent for a one-time listen.

008. Arctic Monkeys : The music behind this didn't really have me hooked, like the intro wasn't grasping me. It's fine. Like it ... sounds good? Their voices are decent. Arctic Monkeys are pretty hit or miss for me, right now this is verging on the miss side I fear... shame. But not like a bad miss... just not as good as most their other songs I've heard.

009. 5 Seconds of Summer : Oh wow I've not heard this 5SOS song in TIME, but like this is a bangerrrr idc. It's not one of their best sure sure, but like it ... has a solid vibe to it, uplifting boppy music, I enjoy their voices too, yeah this hits well. Thank you sender, good send.

010. Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj : Obviously heard the # commotion about this song, but it ... is living up to it? Surprised that old Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj work together this well but... here they are doing just that. This slaps good, very good listen and end to a good week.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!