This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 155

Topic » TSC BETA 155

545 days 3 hours ago
Darbe
01) Ashley Tisdale - well this sounds very britney. luckily this is the sort of britney sexy shite that i enjoy. i liked it.
02) N-Dubz - this is a funny send because one of my friends asked me to go to an N DUBZ CONCERT with them the other day. i did say no i fear. i went through a random stage in my early teens where i was obsessed with this song. it sounds a bit cheaper than i remember it being, but its fun.
03) Marshmello & Halsey - im alright with this actually. objectively very average and generic, but it's always worked pretty pleasantly on my ears so i've never been mad at this.
04) Blonde, Alex Newell - never cared about this song at all if i'm honest. literally just the same lyric repeated 50 million times over some bland ass house production. i can't even dance to this it's just a whole lot of nothing?
05) F.I.R. - didn't enjoy this unfortunately. cute guitars but ultimately felt pretty dated to me.
06) Miley Cyrus - i used to like this song as a child because people at my primary school enjoyed dancing to it. it has not aged too gracefully. idk, this type of gimmicky music just doesn't really resonate with me as an adult.
07) Keyshia Cole - funnily enough the only reason i know this song is because of chloe victoria's x factor audition. i'm not too invested in this. it's an okay R&B effort, not getting too much from it and feels very long.
08) Arctic Monkeys - now we're TALKIN. i remember when i went to their concert back in 2018 and when the intro to this song came on i saw hundreds of ppl sprinting to try and get to the front of the stage. i get it, what a SMASH.
09) 5 Seconds of Summer - it's funny hearing this right after arctic monkeys because it makes this sound so pedestrian in comparison. i don't dislike this, but it's a very typical boyband pop-rock song.
10) Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj - this is one of them songs which i've enjoyed since it's release and it's never really aged for me? i think it's because it has such a weirdly addictive structure so i'm never bored. so feel good and i love nicki's verse. ending on a SMASH!
544 days 22 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        This has such a late 2000s sound to it. I love it!
2.        I saw them live yesterday so lol at this being here. Such a bop!
3.        Halsey sounds like a dying cat
4.        This was fun, Alex’s voice will always remind me of glee!
5.        Decent enough listen
6.        Lol this song, it’s iconic and still as bop!
7.        I like the vibe to this, I dig it
8.        Really like the energy to this song
9.        This was fun, quite enjoyed this
10.        His best song by far! Nicki’s verse is iconic!
544 days 18 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. ashley tisdale - she's so over inbeta like stop sending her PLZ.. butt his song is so good it's her best song in fact. outsold all of blackout
02. ndubz - aweee !! wasnt this in tsc or shth .. theyre very funny actually. tulisa is the uk baddie fergie. this is one of the songs in history
03. marshmello, halsey - big fat BOOT chainsomokers outsold wbk
04. alex newell -i hope that one day alex newell can make a good song im holding out hope for them against all hope.
05. f.i.r. - maybe it's bc im listening to beta at 5am rn but this is so good ... breakfbeat fairycore gay shit nnyasss so cute! rly likd this
06. miley cyrus - her best song
07. keyshia cole - MOM this song is so funny and reminds me of one of those melodramatictheatrical whitney duets ... no one read this comment i just thought of a great beta entry. this is so good though
08. arctic monkeys - i guess u just had to be there? but this is cute
09. 5sos - it's thanks to beta i am remidned of my lifelong obsession with calum hood YASSSSS tht is so father. this is vry disposable teen pop but they ate. and by them i mean all members excluding the devil himself luke hemmings die die die die die luke hemmings
10. justin bieber, nicki minaj - im literally so sick that someone would choose to ruin my life this week but whatever. this is literally one of the best songs of all time though like this is probably one of the best songs of all timme. these ABUSER PLATFORMERS did that so much no this really is just an incredible song front to back. generations will be talking about it. a homerun a fkng SERVE i am levitating right now at how good this song by DISGUSTING PEOPLE is. so good fr
544 days 18 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Ashley Tisdale - love how absolutely dated this is (but also like more of her Kesha side). I can admit this is the Ashley phase I didn't religiously listen to as much as her Headstrong album, so this is newer territory for me. It's missing the fun side of her but still a banger
02) N-Dubz - speaking of dated!! The only part of this song I cared for was when the women were singing over it but that's not exactly a shock
03) Marshmello & Halsey - god I hate halsey but not gonna lie this just sounds like caramel smooth (also side note why are like digital cherry blossom trees so in for music vidos right now?), and this song showcases the less annoying parts of her vocals. When she doesn't try as hard she sounds nice
04) Blonde, Alex Newell - I could listen to Alex Newell sing anything tbh and that distracts from how repetitive the song is
05) F.I.R. - this song does not need to be 4 minutes (and I'm counting taking out the intro), feel like it gets where it wants to go pretty quickly. I'm liking the rock vibes, not so much loving her high register
06) Miley Cyrus - this is what she calls hip hop LOL, regardless it is iconic I fear
07) Keyshia Cole - so many picks this week are throwing me off! This is quintessential keyshia and she's giving us all her soul as usual accompanied with a beat. The song gets old yes but still getting my life in it
08) Arctic Monkeys - arctic monkeys aren't really in my wheelhouse except for that iconic bop Do I Wanna Know… this is a bit too chaotic apple commercial for me
09) 5 Seconds of Summer - they can really smash when they want to… and I just love how the energy builds in this… it makes me want to go on a run to it tomorrow like I'm actually moving I fear D:
10) Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj - I kinda hated this song as soon as it came out, and have pretty much shut it out ever since. So here I am giving it another chance. My thoughts, years later: yeah this is still annoying in all the ways I thought. from "Party like it's 3012 tonight" to just about every other line Justin sings (apart from when it kinda builds after Nicki's verse) is just given like boring bop churned out a factory and I'm over it
544 days 14 hours ago
ilovetosing
I'm dragging myself to do this even though it's only 10 songs so ye.

01) Ashley Tisdale - 'Crank It Up' 🧃 - I like a lot of her songs but this just isn't doing it for me.

02) N-Dubz - 'I Need You'  🧉 - This sounds quite dated and the singing O.O, yeap.

03) Marshmello & Halsey - 'Be Kind' ☕️ - It's ok, a bit of typical EDM.

04) Blonde, Alex Newell - 'All Cried Out' 🍷 - I should hate this song since it's a VERY TYPICAL EDM, but like I kind of enjoyed this? I remember hearing this on Songpop and I went to search it up even though I should hate this lol.

05) F.I.R. - 'Fly Away' 🍷 - It's a bit dated but I like the rock vibe here.

06) Miley Cyrus - 'Hoedown Throwdown (from Hannah Montana: The Movie)' 🍷 - YES! THE SONG THAT WE NEED TO LEARN! HOEDOWN! THROWDOWN!

07) Keyshia Cole - 'I Should Have Cheated' ☕️ - It's ok, a bit of 2000s R&B here.

08) Arctic Monkeys - 'Brianstorm' 🧉- Never really got their songs so far. :/

09) 5 Seconds of Summer - 'Don't Stop' ☕️ - This song is ok for me, but I don't mind listening to it.

10) Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj - 'Beauty and a Beat' ☕️ - This song is worse than I remember tbh, I was going to give this a wine before I actually listen to it and I realize that I've outgrown the phase of enjoying it tbh. It's not bad, just not as good as I remember.
544 days 12 hours ago
bibbles
01) Ashley Tisdale – its okay, not something I would to listen to!
02) N-Dubz – this is dreadful, cant believe ive got to give it points!
03) Marshmello & Halsey – not great but after the last song, its brilliant!
04) Blonde, Alex Newell – a bit clubby, a bit repetitive. 
05) F.I.R. – its okay, bit throw away, always too long!
06) Miley Cyrus – really not my thing!
07) Keyshia Cole – not something I want to listen to again!
08) Arctic Monkeys - finally,  a good song!
09) 5 Seconds of Summer – very pop boyband!!
10) Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj – oh no, got to give minaj points!!
544 days 2 hours ago
turkeylover
in honor of nate’s dog…. i’m doing the toot or boot rating system but bear or bare yasss !!

01) Ashley Tisdale - BEAR!!!! A SMASH HIT !!!!! like wow….
02) N-Dubz - bear??? i thought they were women 😭 but this is camp!
03) Marshmello & Halsey - bare. terrible.
04) Blonde, Alex Newell - kinda bare…. it’s very blah im alseep
05) F.I.R. - BEAR YASSSS !! this is kinda cunty
06) Miley Cyrus - BEAR!!!! a classic…
07) Keyshia Cole - BEAR!! yasssss mothered this sm
08) Arctic Monkeys - bare…. erm….
09) 5 Seconds of Summer - BEAR ! wouldn’t have been my first pick but yasssss tew good i fear
10) Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj - BEAR!!! honestly nicki carried but a classic for sure !!
544 days 2 hours ago
nateclove
544 days 2 hours ago
nateclove
544 days 2 hours ago
nateclove
544 days 2 hours ago
nateclove
544 days 2 hours ago
nateclove
544 days 2 hours ago
nateclove
544 days 2 hours ago
nateclove
544 days 2 hours ago
nateclove
purr

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!