This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 153: HALLOWEEN WEEK!!!

Topic » TSC BETA 153: HALLOWEEN..

559 days 10 hours ago
Darbe
01) Ana Mena - not halloween at all, but i do really like this. so feel-good!
02) Hocus Pocus - never seen this film before. song is campy and fun ig! good to see something properly halloween!
03) Queen - not a queen song i'm personally that familiar with. it was okay.
04) AMIT - i did have respect for this. quite a good musical piece objectively and fitting to the theme. not something i'd personally seek out though. 
05) Muse - they've always been hit or miss, but this is their biggest HIT for me. the guitar riffs are epic.
06) Glee Cast - i respect the connection with the theme. never been a Glee person though.
07) Ciara - a sexy slick track, the intro production has always been iconic and memorable to me.
08) Tiffany - song is a classic pop song! definitely the biggest stretch of the theme we've seen this week, but bop!
09) TLC - not a style that 'excites' me per se, but this is objectively a solid song. i liked it!
10) Beyonce - one of her most underrated songs in my opinion. prob her most unconventional to song date actually. feels avant-garde. love it.
11) Hall & Oates - i know this one vaguely. it's a bit cheesy, like nearly all 80s songs, but it's not bad! i could imagine it in a movie or tv series where they do like a throwback scene to when they're all teens with shit haircuts.
12) Aqua - i hadn't heard this before. not really as into aqua as others are anyway and this wasn't as fun as some of their bigger hits for me.
13) Katy Perry - snooze pick considering it won the tsc halloween week. i do really like the song though.
558 days 17 hours ago
SeaViper
1) Ana Mena - I mean, it's cute enough, I just hate how autotuned her voice is
2) Hocus Pocus - Lmfao no
3) Queen - This was fun! I like older songs in BETA to I appreciate this send...not bad tbh!
4) AMIT - Ok, so this was honestly a little scary, I genuinely liked it!
5) Muse - Wait ohhh I've heard this before somewhere! Honestly, I do have to say I quite enjoyed this, good work
6) Glee Cast - Lmfao no again. Send the original
7) Ciara - I mean it's quite a typical, forgettable 2000's vibes song. Don't love it, don't hate it
8) Tiffany - LMFAO THIS IS A REACHHHH. This song is a BOP though, I love it, probably my favorite so far!
9) TLC - Oh no offence but all their songs do sound the same to me ngl. Not a huge fan of this one either
10) Beyonce - Wtf is this??? ;( I have no idea what's going on but I don't like it
11) Hall & Oats - Wait lmfao another classic bop I genuinely get behind! Another reach, but still enjoyable so I can't slam it
12) Aqua - Honestly, Barbie Girl is scarier than this. It's not bad, just annoying
13) Katy Perry - Well. This was a closer.
558 days 15 hours ago
nateclove
01) Ana Mena -
https://media.tenor.com/9wqTbft0-BYAAAAM/scurry-shit-brenda.gif
02) Hocus Pocus - An iconic scene from an iconic movie! Bette Midler is so good.
03) Queen - I understand why this was sent ofc but I think they have much better songs!
04) AMIT - This was terrifying...for my ears
05) Muse - wait BALD I'm moving so hard YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
06) Glee Cast -
https://media.tenor.com/9wqTbft0-BYAAAAM/scurry-shit-brenda.gif
07) Ciara - her most dated song I fear and WHAT ABOUT IT MAMA BAWPPPPPPPP
08) Tiffany - It's kinda funny how the only reason I know this song is because the original is in the movie 10 Cloverfield Lane and honestly the original outsold this version a bit....
09) TLC - oh bald I do not think I've ever heard this before and it's quite great actually!
10) Beyonce - wait omg i used to be OBSESSED with this and completely forgot about it for years! What a fucking WHOPPER!
11) Hall & Oates - Nelly Furtado kinda ate them up but yasss this is good too! Very iconique!
12) Aqua - pls aqua is so camp but honestly they always produce bangers cause I'm moving!
13) Katy Perry - this has always been a bop! I remember when it first came out everybody was bald.
558 days 1 hour ago
tbrown_47
01) Ana Mena: Not really for me, but I get it I suppose. It’s cute. Wouldn’t listen to this outside of a club though
02) Hocus Pocus: So I actually have never watched this movie. Camp though
03) Queen: This was fun to play in Rockband back in the day. I wouldn’t go out of my way to listen to this since I haven’t listened to it since lol. But it’s a cute little bop.
04) AMIT: Very well produced, and I def get the halloween vibe. This is one of those songs where I respect the artistry more than I actually enjoyed listening to it
05) Muse: Def my favorite Muse song. Literally just for the instrumentation. Always a fun listen
06) Glee Cast: This was actually enjoyable. I did move a bit
07) Ciara: Justin Timberlake is very fitting for a halloween theme. Monster. I actually used to really dislike this song because I thought he tainted any song he’s a part of. Taking my hater shades off, this does bop. I can pretend he’s not involved in this
08) Tiffany: LMAO iconic song. Why are 80s teeny bop songs so much fun? Plus you know how much I respect stretching themes so plus for that
09) TLC: Not my fave but werk. Of course I love this
10) Beyonce: I didn’t love this I fear
11) Hall & Oates: Oh bop. I’m yasssing with the sax
12) Aqua: LMFAO WTF great closer
557 days 11 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Ana Mena - I love the Belinda version (also really wanted to send this to regular tsc but I guess now I can't) but this is such a bop to me! Ana really went there like I would love to dance to this
02) Hocus Pocus - I guess we knew this was coming. Obviously it's a smash and in HP2 they did not do this enough justice but a really fun movie cover
03) Queen - of course one of their best songs and hard to put my finger on what other music in general sounds like this… it's also just a lot of fun to listen to
04) AMIT - they can't all be winners but it does have that creepy halloween feel
05) Muse - high school me was living for this! Pretty sure I like ran to this too when I was that age. Really fun soulful rock, didn't know it was halloween themed but I don't pay much attention to lyrics
06) Glee Cast - their big super bowl number lol yea it was just fine. Also I hate michael jackson
07) Ciara - a little understated from her songs but it's cute and hits all the right notes
08) Tiffany - LOVE this song, but I do not LOVE how it is not with the theme at all and will lose points accordingly
09) TLC - Who knew this song was about cheating? Either way kind of a bop. A chill bop
10) Beyonce - one of the highlights of her self titled and does exactly what the song's leads you to believe… listening to this on full blast gives me chills and makes me feel like I'm in a séance
11) Hall & Oates - So that's that song… heard it before, nice to put my finger on it now! It's a good song but more of a vibe to me
12) Aqua - it's funny but like not as iconic as her other catchy hits… why was this music video shot on a budget of 5 dollars
13) Katy Perry - not you putting the kanye version in here… banger of a chorus but fuck kanye
557 days 3 hours ago
FromAWindow
01) Ana Mena - I’m so so so mad I can’t use this, I was legit gonna send this the first J2999 week but went with ari instead. Bawppppppp!!!!!!

02) Hocus Pocus - Never seen this movie tbh but Bette midler is a queen we been knew. I don’t have like any stakes in this bc idk the movie but also WHERES THE LOVE FOR KATHY NAJIMY (sp?)???????????? She’s an ICON!!!!!!!

03) Queen - Yessssssssss I love this song so much omg omg. Just like a nice twist on a 50s sound through a classic rock lens and I eat it up so much. That piano yassssss!!!

04) AMIT - BALDDDDDDD???????? Oh that was kind of everything!!!! The guitar carried and the power from this was so awesome!!!!

05) Muse - No because all of the Muse sends over Betas history and Hysteria has NEVER been sent? I call bullshit, this chorus is so good and the guitar really drives, love this pick!!!

06) Glee Cast - I’m in love with that fact that *this* is the Thriller send lmaoooooooo kind of a cool mashup I can’t lie. I mean it’s glee so not gonna get all that many points unless it’s Annie are you okay but like shhhhhh

07) Ciara - BAWPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! I forgot ALL about this song and when it started to play every memory of this song as a kid came back to me!!! BANGERRRRR!!!!!!

08) Tiffany - With the way this plays at my work three times a day I do consider this a horrifying send. Also this is camp LMAOOOO!!! Great song better reasoning for a send :))) This made me CACLKE when I received this mail!!

09) TLC - Yes duh I love and appreciate this. This is so hilariously not Halloween but hey I’ll take it I like the stretching of the theme :)

10) Beyonce - YAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!! Oh this is ICONICCCCC duh, this is like the glitchy girls’ influence tbh but like with beyonces incredible voice. Loveeeeeeee!!!

11) Hall & Oates - Yaaaaaaaaaas!!! I loveeeeeee this song sm, I used to play this in my months long 80s phase as a teen!!! The bass is reallllll and idk this is just so iconic to me!!! Bop!!!!!

12) Aqua - This video is hysterical, fun song!!!! I honestly can palate this a LOT more than Barbie girl :)))

13) Katy Perry - Throwback to a failed singing game on Tengaged where I sang this song but not really this song, the pentatonix cover of this song they did on the sing off and I sounded terrible LMAOOOOO!!! Fine song!!!!
556 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Ana Mena – I’m not feeling scarred when listening to this and instead feel wasted with this lazy tune and being so lacklustre
02) Hocus Pocus – This is such a classic Halloween song as they put a spookastic version that has me singing along and is a ball of fun I can’t get enough of
03) Queen – I do like this one as it is quality the instrumental that sounds so symbolic but the singing doesn’t really go anywhere with this song
04) AMIT – Well this is certainly trying to build something up but I don’t feel that to me with her voice dragging those chords
05) Muse – The instruments really amp this up as I am hooked onto the scene and this is a great rock song that has that scary factor
06) Glee Cast – This is alright but I feel like it is just watered down and I don’t think the mixture of these 2 songs was needed as it just feels off
07) Ciara – Oh god the song sounds dated with those cheap tunes that belongs in an arcade game than in a professional song and these 2 don’t bring the magic here
08) Tiffany – Yeah, the theme is being stretched on this but dammit I really love the song as it has a catchy chorus and has got a lovely young voice
09) TLC – Here we go into dated viles as this is just beyond awful with their voices sounding dreadful and how can someone approve this
10) Beyonce – This was very forgettable and I’m sorry but how did someone even come up with this as it belongs in hell where it belongs with it’s tacky beats and mumbling singing
11) Hall & Oates – This has a fun beat that get me interested in the music and he got a good voice and this feels just right for halloween
12) Aqua – I can’t help myself to adore this kind of music as I love the spooky elements and it is so goddam catchy and this group knows how to serve hits
13) Katy Perry – I love Katy and she makes this song so great with her vocal range and the pop music serving but the only downside is that it features the Devil Kanye West
556 days 8 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Was this in TSC? I vaguely remember it, it’s fine.
2.        One of my favourite films of all time! I’m going to go see the re-release at the cinema at the weekend! So good! Kathy Najimy Supremacy!
3.        Queen songs are always great! This is a classic!
4.        Definite horror movie vibes from this, quite good
5.        Really enjoy the guitars in this, it was good
6.        Lol well it certainly fits the theme
7.        This song was a top ten hit in the UK and the music video is blocked here! How rude! Good song though once I found alt link
8.        One of my Mums favourite songs! I love this song!
9.        Kind of a vibe
10.        This song is great! It feels really slick!
11.        First heard this song when Miley did a cover of it! It’s great!
12.        Lol what is this? I mean I was living for it but had no clue what was going on!
13.        Lol this won the TSC Halloween week a few years ago (Justice for “Jennifer’s Body” by Hole!) Good song, can it win another Halloween themed week?
556 days 7 hours ago
J2999
001. Ana Mena : QUEEEEN she is so real she is always the moment. This is an absolute serve. I love this Halloween-esque bopaso.
002. Hocus Pocus : Has some energy to it sure. I dont really care for it but it's fine.
003. Queen : Yesss give us Top of the Pops 1974. Some of the music to this is good. Decent.
004. AMIT : Oh this is pretty good, quite like this, sorta solid.
005. Muse : Muse are a band I've like never cared for, but this was fine. Good chorus to it.
006. Glee Cast : We lost instantly @ 'Glee Cast'. Thriller is a bop but like... less of the Glee mayhaps.
007. Ciara : Oh I stan Justin Timberlake, that's a king. This was... quite a bop. Solid listen.
008. Tiffany : This bopppp. I mean like honestly this like... I struggle to see this even fitting the theme as a STRETCH like isn't the context of this... she thinks they're alone in a POSITIVE way like just her and the other person???? But I mean it's some good food so like yeah yeah :D bop! Such a Halloween song I agree. That chorus has always been v good.
009. TLC : Wasn't too into this sorry amigo.
010. Beyonce : It seems we're still sending Beyonce just to send Beyonce atp. This was fine? Nothing special for her.
011. Hall & Oates : Pls this was the blueprint for Nelly Furtado. But her version is significantly better. But I must respect the roots of a bop. The instrumental was decent.
012. Aqua : Aqua have NUMEROUS songs??? Kinda gasp. The intro alone is so camp... this entire song was camp, but in an Aqua way it... does sorta work. This was kinda good.
013. Katy Perry : Hearing this won the TSC Halloween week like makes this... even snoozier. This like... isn't even an amazing Katy Perry song either which is funny like looks around. I do still kinda enjoy it, but like at the same time snooze fest. It's a hard life.
555 days 12 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Ana Mena - YASSS this song is a bit tired but it bops !!! a slay…
02) Hocus Pocus - BAWPPPP a classic… so campy!! so fun!!!
03) Queen - i had to witness a girl from my school do an interpret dance to a queen song…. my physical 9/11
04) AMIT - yassss guitar…. this is rly nice yasssss…. gets better as it goes on
05) Muse - this isn’t that scary actually yassss it bops kinda lowkey
06) Glee Cast - WAITTTT…. a classique…. glee was so good for the most part idc yassss
07) Ciara - justin timberlake…. 😵‍💫 a vile man that needs to die…. thank god for ciara fr fr…. she carried this
08) Tiffany - this is so couple in the woods about to hook y thinking they’re alone but the killer is right there core…. i see the vision….
09) TLC - wait yassss this is a hit…. i need to listen to them more
10) Beyonce - this is really gorg yasss
11) Hall & Oates - yasss a bawp…. i heard this in part city last weekend bawppp
12) Aqua - YASSSSKDHDKDHDKDJKDJDD A WINNER OMGGGGG
13) Katy Perry - YASSSS a serve i fear…. like woahhh
555 days 11 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. ana mena - YESSSSS finally a song that captures the TRUE essence of this theme. like ever since i was born i LOVED putting on this spooky ooky bop for halloween. like this is kind of the "santa tell me" of halloween if you think about it .. except .. actually a good, listenable song? fantastic song and props for fitting the theme to a tee! classic, generations will be streaming it, bop bop bop

02. hocus pocus - ive never watched this movie sorry for being born in portugal and in 2004 i guess but this was fun! id connect with it more if i grew up with it but yeah fun

03. queen - they're not for me but this was okay!

04. AMIT - appreciated the dramatics she was giving scarlet witch down. never gonna come back to this but she had me entertained!

05. muse - this was fineee i like the aesthetic of it all more than listening to the actual song if it makes sense? but it was a fine listen

06. glee cast - absolutely not i rebuke this evil energy

07. ciara - justin timberlake for halloween that's just taking it way too far. it's like when children dress up like jeffrey dahmer like WHOA.. shit just got too real. this is a bop though i love u cici

08. tiffany - sorry but this is like the funniest entry of the week .. some very annoying meta horror movie is gna come out and use this for the soundtrack and yr all gna be gagged one day. cheesy bop

09. TLC - moms, like tiffany this doesn't fit the theme at all aesthetically but this song is such a rock hard classic that who rly gives a fk. like yuaaaas halloween bop

10. beyonce - one of my favorite songs from her. i was actually going to send this but thought itd be such a boring pick .. i was right but this is still objectively a really great song. she does mystique so well

11. hall & oates - it's nice, the chorus is def iconic but i wouldn't seek it out. but it's decent!

12. aqua - i had the greatest time experiencing this .. it's giving schnuffel to me. spiritually this deserves to win

13. katy perry - snoozy picks the scariest entries of all. my mom natalia did whatever she was trying to do way better but this is a good song. kanye's verses r rly funny actually
555 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
Tonight's Running Order

01) Ana Mena: 🍷I danced so hard to this!
02) Hocus Pocus: 🧃 it was fine! Nothing gsme chsnging
03) Queen: ☕️ I liked this a lot!
04) AMIT: ☕️ back to back solid songs!
05) Muse: 🧃 didn’t feel too strongly one way or the other
06) Glee Cast: 🍷 the chokehold this had on me as a child…still so good
07) Ciara: ☕️ she usually doesn’t miss!
08) Tiffany: 🧃 didn’t rly land too much for me! :(
09) TLC: 🥥🥛a swing and a miss unfortunately!
10) Beyonce: ☕️ I enjoy other of her songs but this was good!’
11) Hall & Oates: 🥥🥛 yeah this didn’t do it for me either
12) Aqua: 🧃 some good parts but the bad parts dragged it
13) Katy Perry: ☕️ LMAO mom…she’s so funny
555 days 4 hours ago
ilovetosing
Hi.
555 days 4 hours ago
ilovetosing
New page.
555 days 4 hours ago
turkeylover
yasssssss

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!