This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 152

Topic » TSC BETA 152

563 days 2 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Usher - part of his basic era but I can't deny liking this. It's so simple to sing along to and I like how the energy builds. Ages decently fine I like it
02) Drake - I mean it's boring and a cover so idk why they did this but it's chill vibes sure
03) Ne-Yo - mid to upper tier for Ne-Yo, but it kinda gets old and that weird key change thing does nothing
04) Ke$ha - her best songs feature personality (even if it's something she had to play up she sells it). I was also so shook when Glee covered this out of like all the Kesha songs. Anyways this is always a fun chuckle
05) Demi Lovato - never heard this before and no wonder it's kinda messy and all over the place.
06) Broods - there's something there to this for sure… this fairylike but subtle feel is easy on the ears and never comes across as edgy or too house like. It's a good balance
07) Dana Rayne - I love stupid shit like this with the AQUA feel… So catchy and feels like I'm in an arcade or something but love it
08) Girls Can’t Catch - I love when you can tell someone's british in their music… like their accents are just shining through this chorus LOL it's fairly good for a brit girl pop song
09) SZA - not my favorite of hers but it progresses well after it starts out pretty quiet. You can hear her come out of her shell in this song which I totally appreciate, it helps hook me
10) Nicki Minaj - one of her worst… I remember when she was coming up on the scene and this was the solo track to show for it… I was confused. Thank god she proved me wrong mom
11) Kylie Minogue - PETER GABRIEL ROBBED. Although this is fun I guess fine… fuck no it's good. But still stop submitting KYLIE to TSC/beta, this loses points for that
12) Zac Efron - I can't take this seriously with the acting and dancing but LOL
562 days 2 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. usher - he def has a lot better objectively speaking but this is kind of his best edm 2010s offering 'climax' notwithstanding. very by the numbers productionwise but that chorus is gargantuan. a slay for miss usher we got up and jammed!!!

02. drake - heyyyy brad, i debated sending this or 'hold on we're going home' when i sent drake a few weeks ago. either way they're all really great songs that would serve as pieces of evidence that in some point in time drake really had IT. really pretty song.

03. ne-yo - it's really interesting to listen to a ne-yo song that isn't one of two that didn't fall out of the public consciousness. like i have no memory of this at all. that said this is really good actually. this subdued plastic yet atmospheric dated rnb production is so gorgeous to me. the chorus is very gorgeous too. might be his best song? yes. fuck 'closer' indeed. give miss ne-yo her flowers!

04. ke$ha - this is a really funny pick for beta it's tickling me right now. nowhere near her best but this is actually really fun LOL. she slayed a little.

05. demi lovato - i had this confused with 'don't forget' so i was bald when this started playing and a core memory of my brain was unlocked. this is why you can't take music publications seriously because why weren't they giving the disney factory girls their flowers... this is very good. it's like a teeny avril lavigne song with some the veronicas production. she ate this up it's kind of hard to imagine how terrible things would soon become...

06. broods - this is fine. i didn't even know they charted like that? good for them. the hook is pretty catchy but other than that this is really hollow and bland to me. very EH

07. dana rayne - LMFAO this music video is sending me ... why does she look like that.. this is very good isn't it. it's like as basic you could get for eurodance but idgaf i'm bopping. i've said this for every single song but the chorus to this is really good LOL, the "yeah you really turn me on" line is so euphoric... this is very gorgeous.

08. girls can't catch - afhhgghgh not THEM. i feel like i stumbled upon this while looking for beta entries. this is definetly a song that was recorded but i have to commend them for their spirit. they had fifty cents, some ugly ass pll core outfits and a dream... and they failed. but that's okay they're still valid! queens!

09. sza - she was so funny for this video i forget that solana was always taking the piss throughout her entire career. she slayed though like yesss serve c*nt on that balcony. anyways this is so nostalgic for me. i am not even a sza girl like that like i listened to ctrl once and that was it... it was not a formative album for me but i was a different girl back then. this though? always enjoyed it and kept it close to my heart. like i said very nostalgic for me. i miss 2017:( but yes a very very good song. maybe my favorite of hers but then again i don't listen to her like that so i wouldn't know. i hope she gives her fans some closure and releases that damn album one day. we will win the idgaf war one day szanators! stay strong!

10. nicki minaj - the last thing i want to do right now is ride for nicki minaj... because yes she is a loser. and her crown slipped. and she fell offhard in every sense of the word. but u gays leave me no choice. u all have to take off that resentment and accept that this is one of her finest pieces. like i am not being told that donkeypoo dookie big fat smelly turd aged like MILK 'starships' is better than this absolutely not my ears have closed and they are not accepting any other take because it's just not true. truly one of her best if not THE best song she has ever made and i am being one hundred percent serious. walk with me, will you? the genre meshing of dream pop and pop rap was very unprecedented at the time, but only nicki minaj could've concocted such an ethereal, magical audial experience. annie lennox was never heard from again after nicki minaj ate her up on her own game. on her debut album lead single too! it really gives me that buzz to remember how good nicki minaj once was many many moons ago... and lest we forget this houses some of nicki's best bars... "for your loving imma die hard like bruce willis'???? i mean come on now. we all felt that. and if you say you didn't you're a liar and a BITCH. the recurring toddler analogy present in this song carries pedophilia connotations which would only enlighten nicki minaj's choices in who to marry many years later... but yes yes yes the positives. ah, the past. the beautiful beautiful memories of the past. when all is said and done this will serve as a beautiful gorgeous angelic reminder of what nicki minaj once was. a genre blending, thought provoking artiste. and this will go down as one of her BEST SONGS. and fuck the beatles. end scene.

11. kylie minogue - this is tickling me as a beta pick considering she has so many songs in her catalogue... but yes give me THIS. f*ck whatever other gamebottier music hasn't been sent by her yet YESSS give me GENTE DA ZONA YASSSS !! this is really adorable unironically though. i'm not sure kylie's rotted overproduced vocals really fit with this song, like gente da zona WASHED her pretty bad so embarrassing.. but this is still really cute. i feel like it would serve as the perfect background music as i explore Crocs World: Dev Duels. actually YES this is very emblematic of @crocs and the #crocs brand. did one of you @crocs do this? i bet you did. this is a slay though geriatric queen did that. so sunny and adorable!

12. zac efron - i wasn't old enough for high school musical 2 but this is a good song i GUESS. he kinda went off i GUESS. a very intelligent thought provoking piece i GUESS. but honestly we need to ban high school musical entries i'm tired asf. i can't even listen to ashley tisdale anymore. but this bops i GUESSSSS. -_-
562 days ago
LornaHollas
1.        Recognised it when it got to the chorus, it is very Usher!
2.        The Florence and the machine version outsold but I actually quite like this song. Mainly for Rihanna!
3.        Not heard this before, it was fine I guess
4.        Glee covering this will always be funny to me but BOP!
5.        Why are all the Demi entries we keep getting so questionable? Better than the last two that were sent but she has bops that need sent!
6.        This does nothing for me
7.        Lol I love this messy early 2000s sound!
8.        This screams 2009!
9.        Why is she just wandering round a parking garage?
10.        Good use of the Annie Lennox sample, I dig this
11.        There are better songs from Golden to choose from! I would love this if it was just Kylie!
12.        The Trisha Paytas cover outsold! But bop!
561 days 23 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) Usher: I’ll just pretend My Way, 8701, and Confessions don’t exist and save us all from the wrong song rant. This has kind of aged like wine a bit. Like I literally hated this Usher era back when it happened, but king was just trying to keep up with the youth. Cute song
02) Drake: LOL so I was talking to my best friend from college Friday, and he asked if I remembered when he listened to nothing but Take Care (the album) for a month after he broke up with his girlfriend at the time. But Take Care was a defining album of my high school experience. Contrary to popular belief, Drake used to try to make music. And he made good music! This used to be my go to album back in the day - even the song with the extremely untalented man The Weeknd (*barf*). I fucked with this then, and I fuck with it now.
03) Ne-Yo: Cute song. Ne-Yo was never the best singer or musician, but he did have a knack for songwriting and making bops. Very cute song. He has better, but very cute
04) Ke$ha: JFC this song is dumb as hell. But this always cracked me up in high school despite me never listening (or at least remember listening) to anything but the chorus
05) Demi Lovato: Never heard this and didn’t miss much. I’m a bit particular about my pop rock and this just didn’t hit the spot for me
06) Broods: I respect the vibe
07) Dana Rayne: She is not Cascade. In fact, she is Dana Rayne (born March 5, 1981 on Long Island, New York) is an American dance and Pop singer. Rayne was a success on the American club scene where she started off as a DJ in New York. This led to her releasing a song, "Object of My Desire" which was a eurotrance cover of Starpoint's popular dance tune in the mid 1980s. It reached the Top 10 of the UK Singles Chart in January 2005.[1] Her second single, "Flying High" was never released, but can be found on some dance compilation albums.
08) Girls Can’t Catch: Nothing about this interested me in the slightest
09) SZA: I’m not the biggest SZA fan, but I get her vibe. Like I haven’t really loved any of her songs, but I respect her, ya know
10) Nicki Minaj: What PennyTrationStan said
11) Kylie Minogue: well this is certainly a song, huh?
12) Zac Efron: LOL this has been on my list to send as a joke for a while now. HSM2 was so camp, and this song is literally the icing on the cake. It’s legitimately terrible music, but so funny especially considering Zac wanted to sing his own songs after being dubbed over in the first movie. Icon
561 days 13 hours ago
ilovetosing
1) Usher  - “Scream” 🍷 - I always mix this song up with "Climax" lol, it's basic but good kind of basic from 2010s.

2) Drake - “Take Care (feat. Rihanna)” 🧃 - Drake's song to me is like an uncle that always force you to listen to his stories from his golden days and you can barely care about it but you're forced to listen to it because he keeps force himself into your face when you try to stand up and leave so you keep listening to it until you can bear with it but you would rather do something else if there's a choice.

3) Ne-Yo - “Because of You” 🍷 - 2000s dated R&B literally defined my whole playlist in Spotify. I like this a lot.

4) Ke$ha - “Dinosaur”  🧉 - I mean, a lot of her bops has already been submitted. Maybe can try to submit someone else instead.

5) Demi Lovato - “Remember December”  ☕️ - Ngl her songs during this era is quite good.

6) Broods - “Bridges" 🧉 - This gives me TSC vibe.

7) Dana Rayne - “Object of my Desire” 🥛 - I've never liked this genre even though I lived through this era and I've played Dance Dance Revolution machine a lot. Also I know 2000s CGI was ass but God this CGI is scary, why was she designed like this. This is just not the good kind of dated for me.

8) Girls Can’t Catch - “Keep Your Head Up”  🧃- This sounds like a cross between Britney Spears' "Ooh La La" and Miley Cryus's "Can't Be Tamed".

9) SZA - “The Weekend” ☕️ - It's ok but it goes on for a bit too long.

10) Nicki Minaj - “Your Love” 🧃 - She peaked during "Starships", there's only one othea song from her that I'll give high points and it's not even because that is a good song lol.

11) Kylie Minogue - “Stop Me From Falling (feat. Gente De Zona” ☕️ - It's cute but it's a bit weird considering she used to sing songs like "Slow" lol.

12) Zac Efron  - “Bet On It” 🍷 - WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? BET ON HIM! IT'S TIME TO MAKE ONE OF THE SONGS FROM HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2 THE WINNER! BET ON HIM! BET ON HIM! DO IT NOW!
560 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Usher – This has a great beat that has me bopping from side to side and it picks up so much in the chorus as this is an addiction
02) Drake – His vocals are turning me off as it sounds like he is on puberty and the song itself is quite bland with the same repetitive tune
03) Ne-Yo – Yeah, I think that he has got a good voice but the song is very serviceable as it doesn’t really impact me with its forgettable music
04) Ke$ha – This is the type of bonkers I want to see in Beta as the song is so unique and is an anthem I can’t help to scream out
05) Demi Lovato – I think that Demi is a fantastic singer and this is alright but the music just feels like it’s a leftover of her previous songs and just bores me
06) Broods – It’s time to yawn as this song is super bland from its lacklustre music to her boring vocals making me wish it was over
07) Dana Rayne – Yes, I am excited to hear this song from the get go with that banging electric dance beat and makes me feel like I am on the dance floor
08) Girls Can’t Catch – Who is this girl group as I can already tell that they are legends with this exciting song that has that edgy charm I adore
09) SZA – Is this really it because man was that a disappointment as I don’t understand the appeal of this sounding so clustered and is just too messy to be enjoyed
10) Nicki Minaj – I’m sorry Nicki fans but this might be her worst song ever as her personality and energy is drained out and it is just too damn slow and boring
11) Kylie Minogue – I’m loving the tropical feel in the music and this song is giving me a celebration being so much fun with its Latin vibes
12) Zac Efron – You can’t go wrong with a High School Musical song as this is a good solo song that Zac does putting everything in it and even though it’s not my fav I still liked it
559 days 22 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Usher - it’s the way i didn't know usher had this many “hits” dhbgjvdgvd…. this isn’t bad! it’s very standard for its time…. but yasssssssss idk i feel like we’re draining usher dry at this point…
02) Drake - this is fine! Started dragging in the middle… both have better !
03) Ne-Yo - this isn’t hitting i fear…. I do like the chorus tho yasssssss
04) Ke$ha - LMFAO im so glad this wasn’t in animal week<3 it’s much better outside of it…. But like woahhhhh this is unironically one of my faves by her yassss mother !!
05) Demi Lovato - this is kinda cunty like yassss demi…. They still have better tho but im yassing!!
06) Broods - it feels dated BUT im eating this up…. I can’t lie… sorry y’all…
07) Dana Rayne - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS this unironically slays omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg i will always eat this kinda music up yasssss
08) Girls Can’t Catch - this goldfrapp ass beat…. Oh they can’t sing YASSSSS im kinda moving…. This is kinda just okay actually i fear…
09) SZA - BAWPPPP….. An instant classic woahhh…. Not my fave from her but im yasssing anyway !!
10) Nicki Minaj - S ON MY CHEST CAUSE IM READY TO SAVE HIM! No like this is such a classic…. Easily one of her best yasssssssssss
11) Kylie Minogue - this is fun! But kylie shoud def retire…
12) Zac Efron - LMFAOOOOOOO i don’t rmr this being so cunty woah….. A slay methinks !!
559 days 7 hours ago
Darbe
01) Usher - if you wanna scream YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH. now we're talking. an underrated bop! so much adrenalina here.
02) Drake - heyyyy brad. now this is a classic right here!! so good. the surprise drop at 2:37 is iconic too.
03) Ne-Yo - i wasn't familiar with this before today but i liked it! quite a groovy r&b tune.
04) Ke$ha - it's her peacock.
05) Demi Lovato - it's a cute song. not demi's best but yeah. it's alright!
06) Broods - feels very 2016. was it released in 2016? anyway, it was kinda cute but ye not the kind of vibe i'd expect in beta really.
07) Dana Rayne - it was alright. not really my kind of sound, but yeah it's fine.
08) Girls Can’t Catch - LMFAO this intro what in the goldfrapp/rachel stevens is this? WAIT ACTUALLY IS THAT PHOEBE FROM HOPE? LMFAOOOO YES IT IS THAT'S SO FUNNY GO PHOEBE 
09) SZA - i liked this! not her best but yeah it's cute
10) Nicki Minaj - this has grown on me a bit as i've gotten older as i used to not rly like it at all. it's pretty good!
11) Kylie Minogue - it is basically dancing 2.0 and it's obviously not her best but it's lighthearted and fun.
12) Zac Efron - absolutely not my sound, sorry.
559 days 7 hours ago
J2999
001. Usher : Wait... bopppppp. I like totally forgot about this song's existence, kinda collapse like that chorus goes offff. Realistically Usher has better (YESS PEAKED WITH DAVID GUETTA!!!!), but like no this is good and fun and all that jazz. Wait I'm bald... USHER VOCAL BIBLE???? This was a ride. Good for Usher.  Maybe he DOESN'T have better (except with DAVID GUETTA!!!!)... I have liked this song on spotify now.

002. Drake : That Rihanna SNEAK like we're just sending anything to have a Rihanna appearance in BETA atp. Although actually the music to this song like the... idek how to describe it, it's used in edits/probs adverts too and like... it's kinda always been good, but idt I've ever heard it like in the context of this song. Honestly it was... kinda long actually, but like I still am enjoying the music to this like yess yessss producers produce etc. Towards the end what was THAT. Like that random a-ha-ha part... that kinda wasn't giving what the rest of the song was, but I still enjoyed this.

003. Ne-Yo : Compared to the last two songs this ... was definitely a downgrade. It's... pleasant? I feel Ne-Yo surely has a lot better still available. Like this just doesn't really feel like it... went anywhere I guess? Kinda long, but it also... could be worse, I'm not... bored at least.

004. Ke$ha : Looks around. Kesha definitely another that I'm SURE we've exhausted all the ACTUAL hits from by now... Is this song like serious like these lyrics are... something... and the random background dinosaur noises time to time like are so funny but also so ??? This is like... fine??? Kesha sounds good as always sure but at the same time she's mostly just like... SPEAKING. Go girl... give us nothing... a cheerlead chant maybe... but even that I feel would be better. But I ... do find this funny so there is that I guess.

005. Demi Lovato : Seeing Demi popup in a line up is always a... jumpscare, even though more often than not she provides good music. But she is unpredictable as it can be a range of things. This is like... oh. I mean the chorus I'm kinda moving. This would probably grow quite well. Actually yeah by the time the second chorus came in I was definitely... enjoying it more. This is decent, sure.

006. Broods : Oooh this is pleasant. Sorta expected this to take the direction it did, but yeah it was good. Quite calm but a pleasant listen, some good music throughout, and the singing on top went with it well. Nothing too complex, but very good. Though also if like... this was... TAYLOR SWIFT or something this would be one of the worst songs to exist so like... that too. But yes this is good good.

007. Dana Rayne : Well.... this is the camp experience that felt presented by name and title alone. It's like... some boppy music sure? Ok yeah moving slightly... you win this one Dana Rayne. Not a collapse of this kinda camp old stuff, but I will take it and enjoy it yup yup. Actually I lied, kinda incredible YESSSS moving moving so much.

008. Girls Can’t Catch : AVAILABLE FROM ITUNES NOW? WELL girls, that is indeed a very good reason to keep my head up! Please why did this like.... serve. I ... really was not expecting that but YESSS go offff this is good. The chorus is definitely giving. This was a good listen, I enjoyed it.

009. SZA : Hmmm I'm not too sure how to feel about this, like her voice is good, but I also feel I'm just not really getting much from this... SZA has never been someone I've personally gotten much out of and unfortunately this doesn't appear to be much different.

010. Nicki Minaj : No Nicki Minaj... Wait yesssss give us that sample from that same song Hailee Steinfeld sampled from !! Such wine automatically... That really... was enough to make me enjoy this I can't lie. I guess Nicki wins this one. The only two songs I guess I really 'like' from Nicki, unfortunately not Boyzz by Jesy Nelson, are Superbass and Pound The Alarm and like... whilst this doesn't shape up to those even marginally, this was kinda good. But I do think that is highly influenced by the serve of a sample.

011. Kylie Minogue : Kylie is another that any sighting of is a :shock horror: but... for once I can say I sat here and really enjoyed a Kylie Minogue song. Like the dragged out YEAHHHHHHHHs are really IT for me like EATS that up. This highly bops. Kylie kinda needs more uptempo fun Latin-inspired songs like this because a COLLAPSE this is, serve it.

012. Zac Efron : Ohhhhh this song yeah, honestly... kinda a good HSM choice. This bopped better... than I remembered it doing actually. For as good as a HSM other than Gotta Go My Own Way / Stick To The Status Quo CAN be, this was... good! Decent closer yeah.
559 days 2 hours ago
nateclove
01) Usher - A smash hit...a collapse...let's not lie now...
02) Drake - this also slays I fear...childhood bop!
03) Ne-Yo - I have never been a ne-yo girl I'm sorry!!! But this is pretty good too!
04) Ke$ha - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
05) Demi Lovato - I never heard this LOL and it SLAYS GO OFF DEMI FUCK IT UP
06) Broods - wait I'm actually kind of obsessed with this...very 2014 slay yk?
07) Dana Rayne - I mean...it's catchy! So sure!
08) Girls Can’t Catch - LMAO pls this is something rachel riley would sing and I'm here for it
09) SZA - this mom is so good i love a scorpio queen
10) Nicki Minaj - kind of her best song omgggggggggggg mama
11) Kylie Minogue - girl we have ran out of kylie songs
12) Zac Efron - WAAAAAAAAAAAIT A COLLAPSE OMGGG I FORGOT THIS EXISTED
559 days 2 hours ago
FromAWindow
I need to input the real WHOS WHO so get me to page 2 if we have people here :))))
559 days 2 hours ago
nateclove
hii
559 days 2 hours ago
tbrown_47
I guess I’ll help…
559 days 2 hours ago
tbrown_47
Or maybe not…
559 days 2 hours ago
FromAWindow
WHO'S WHO

Christian_       Demi Lovato
Darbe       Drake
FromAWindow        SZA
ianfitz0012        Zac Efron
ilovetosing        Ne-Yo
J2999        Kylie Minogue
LornaHollas        Girls Can't Catch
nateclove        Broods
PennyTrationStan        Usher
ryan5676       Dana Rayne
tbrown_47        Ke$ha
turkeylover        Nicki Minaj

Christian_ did not comment. However, due to current circumstances, he did vote and I am allowing the votes without the penalty bc I'm the host and wanting to lead with empathy. If you have a problem we can discuss later if the situation is brought up but I ensured he listened to the songs fully for his votes.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!