This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 151

Topic » TSC BETA 151

568 days 5 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) Lemonade Mouth: Never heard of Lemonade Mouth, so idk this. This won’t get the nostalgia boost, but it’s cute. The red head dude kind of slayed. He’s the real star of the show
02) Jessica Simpson: [18:40:02] ilovetosleep: This sounds like something Celine Dion will sing ngl[18:40:25] turkeylover: not celine dion...
[18:40:28] turkeylover: i see it i fear
[18:40:33] well hear it
03) Namie Amuro: That one minute music video was the best thing I’ve ever seen
04) Alanis Morissette: Kind of her best song.
05) Ghost Town DJs: This is a smash hit. I haven’t heard this song in ages.
06) Jennifer Lopez: Oh it’s this song. This has aged like wine and milk simultaneously. I can’t deny that I’m moving though. Bop
07) Carrie Underwood: Honestly, this song is quite funny to me. Normally, I’d drag a country entry, but this is kind of cute. The instrumentation is quite nice
08) Brooke Valentine: Oh I just know the sender had me in mind. Brooke was definitely a moment in time. I’m glad she had this hit in her. This really encapsulates everything that’s so great about mid 2000s music.
09) Coolio: RIP Coolio. It’s a classic, though I will say it’s nowhere close to being one of my favorite 90s rap songs, but I appreciate this
10) Fergie: I used to really hate this song, but I’ve since seen the light. I’ll always be a fergalicious/london bridge kind of guy, but this is quite good
11) Barden Bellas: LOL this is so camp. Quite an intelligent send.
568 days 5 hours ago
J2999
001. Lemonade Mouth : I've never seen Lemonade Mouth, so when my mates used to play this time to time for nostalgia it just... existed for me. But recently, it has... kinda slapped well? A top tier Disney song. Bopasoooo.
002. Jessica Simpson : This is kinda good? It's not... elite, but like her voice is pretty good n powerful here. Decent sure. Actually though it was also... like very long. Not even halfway through I'd... heard enough like did we need 4 mins for this.
003. Namie Amuro : Oh this was... interesting.. a range of noises definitely. This was kinda good? It definitely satisfied the interesting factor at least.
004. Alanis Morissette : The start of this is a no, but then... it randomly goes off and it's yessssss. Come to think she actually doesn't sound that good, but it's enjoyable, the upbeat energy of the music definitely carries it there. This was a good listen.
005. Ghost Town DJs : Ohh this song. I've like... only ever known the chorus actually. But the chorus to it is good. The rest is like fine sure? Decent enough as a whole.
006. Jennifer Lopez : J-Lo is someone I feel I should enjoy more of her music than I do so I always end up... underwhelmed. But this sorta hit pretty well? Very solid song, enjoyed this. She's so real etc etc.
007. Carrie Underwood : Not Jesus take the wheel...  pls the lyrics to this are kinda... so funny. Her voice is good and the music is too, but like the best part definitely is the lyrics like who wrote them ?? and why ?? was this to play in Church on a Sunday or something ? but yes kinda... good icl.  lisa_rinna_m&m.png indeed.
008. Brooke Valentine : Hmmm this like definitely HAS it's moments. It also feels too tame in a lot of parts. The guy just keeping shouting about a girl fight is definitely carrying.
009. Coolio : Yessss this tune. This is a good one, the ahhhhhhs, the music, it all just works well together. Good song.
010. Fergie : Please the whole intro sequence to this... Actually this was like a lot better than I was expecting it to be. Actually kinda lie it wasn't that amazing, so not too sure what was expected. But like some of the music definitely was good at least.
011. Barden Bellas : I've never seen Pitch Perfect but think I might've seen this before like when they've shown it on TV and it's just... been on / waiting for whatever was next. And like... interesting songs, and I don't really... care for acapella kinda singing typically, but like... it does have an element of fun in it sure? Quite good.
568 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. lemonade mouth - this really used to be MY song. bridgit mendler is mother to a lot of these bitches and i feel proud that my victoria justice win was able to inspire this send. obviously this is a whopper it goes w/o saying. iconic choice
02. jessica simpson - i love her but her discography is so useless bar a handful of songs which have all been sent by now :( this does nothing for me but still she's queenie
03. namie amuro - sakjnaskjnlkfd not the one minute music video send. there are so many songs by this woman i would've raced to send before this but it rly is a 2009 bop through and through. giving janet 'feedback' but good nnyasss !! a serve as expected from MOTHER.
04. alanis morissette - i don't care for her usually but this song is an exception. this has to have one of the best choruses of the 90s it rly just hits you like a thunderbolt. a slay from miss morissette which is very unprecedented for her
05. ghost town djs - the fact i can't place who sent this hthis week but whoever it was u're so fkn good. u can never go wrong with atlanta bass and this is proof of that! bop bop bop
06. jennifer lopez - she is still a HAG and a THIEF and this has aged like such dookie but nostalgia allows me to still have time for this. it's very dated but it bops i fear. she is not famous though
07. carrie underwood - Fun story, I remember listening to this song while my parents were driving and then I look out and a car got hit by a snowplow and the girl got ejected from her car. Jesus really took the wheel (she lived).
08. brooke valentine - YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS. this was on my to send list for beta and i'm glad someone finally got around to it. very camp very gorjuss brooke valentine had bitches to whack and she whacked them good.
09. coolio - the random shots of michelle pfieffer until i realised this originated as the soundtrack for her school teacher white savior movie absolutely sent me. regardless obviously iconic song, immacutely produced, rip coolio :(
10. fergie - i used to not like this at all b/c of how the production sounds but then i realised it's very avant garde and great and amazing actually. very underrated imo. her lidl bpretentious british pop era moment idk i can see girls aloud releasing this ykwim.
11. barden bellas - akoasklnfkllflfgghhh. the pitch perfect franchise was a way bigger part of my childhood than it had any reason being, i'll never forget the time i went to see the second movie in the theaters and the projector stopped halfway through and it froze on rebel wilson rolling around the stage performing natalia kills' 'problem' and we had to yll to get the movie back running. on the context of beta this absolutely takes me out. well done sender
568 days 4 hours ago
FromAWindow
01) Lemonade Mouth - This was THE superior WAP Tik Tok remix imo. Also like BAWPPPPPP I used to make a queue of Disney channel songs for work to motivate my coworkers and this was always the top of the queue, BAWPPPPPPP!!! No bc the rap GOES OFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!

02) Jessica Simpson - Idk why I find this so hilarious lmaoooooooooo. Like Jessica…girlie…stick to cute bops, stick with the status quo!!!! WAIT NVM SHES SERVING ON THE BRIDGE YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! This was still slightly above average but SERVEEEE!!!!

03) Namie Amuro - Kinda crazy this came out in 2009 tbh. Sounds like songs being futuristic for the time but still with that 2010 beat. This is kind of just all production, im missing a bit of a melody, but the production is fantastic and I’m certainly intrigued!!!!

04) Alanis Morissette - The voice isn’t my fave, alanis has never had my favorite voice tbh, but I mean come on ITS LIKE RAEEEEAAAAAAAIIIINNNNNN ON YOUR WEDDING DAY!!!!!!!! That chorus is just sooooooooooooo fantastic and this song writing is so awesome (even if all of these examples aren’t really ironic they’re more so coincidences let’s be real but alanis made that money so I can’t judge). Bawppppppp!!!!

05) Ghost Town DJs - Yesssssssssssssss this voice is kind of awful but this beat is so so for me it’s crazy. This is like a bad interpretation of the songs I high point in beta so expect like mid to high points bc this beat is still so for me, mmmmmmmm tasty!

06) Jennifer Lopez - Well this is a bigger bop then I was expecting tbh!!! It’s not earth shattering or anything but it’s good!!

07) Carrie Underwood - I have so many sentimental memories tied to Carrie underwood tbh, not this song specifically bc she has a couple other ballads that are MUCH better than this, but I do love this song a lot, it’s sooooooo gorgeous :))) Get back to making songs like this carrie!!!! There’s an authenticity to her earlier music that I really love and I love this song sm!!!

08) Brooke Valentine - YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS DIVAAAAAA Lil Jon is kinda ruining this for me but honestly I’m BOPPINGGGGG YASSSSSS

09) Coolio - Omg this Fucking song lmao the way this plays at work when the 90s playlist comes on (so everytime I change the music). This is a BAWP if not a little slow tbh. But this chorus is so iconic like the choir yassssss

10) Fergie - OMGGGGG THIS SONG?????? Period this is kind of a total SERVEEEE I forget how good Fergies discography really is, like this is sooooooo good such a good example of iconic 2000s pop

11) Barden Bellas - YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS Oh this defined a solid portion of my childhood oh I’ve heard this medley soooooooooooo many times but wow you should NOT listen to this on Spotify, this NEEDS to be experienced with the video LMAOOOO but regardless I BOPPPPPPPPPP!!!!! Even if this should’ve been their first medley
567 days 9 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) Lemonade Mouth - 'Determinate'  🍷 - 2000s Disney? Yes!

02) Jessica Simpson - 'I Wanna Love You Forever' 🍷 - This is nice and all but nothing will ever beat "A Public Affair".

03) Namie Amuro - 'Wild' ☕️ - This is screaming 2009 to me.

04) Alanis Morissette - 'Ironic'  🍷 - IT'S LIKE RAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! ON YOUR WEEDING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05) Ghost Town DJs - 'My Boo'   🍷 - The singing can be better but this beat is so good that I can overlook that.

06) Jennifer Lopez - 'Papi'   ☕️ - I've heard this song before but I never knew which song it is lol.

07) Carrie Underwood - 'Jesus, Take The Wheel'  🍷 - The type of country that I enjoy.

08) Brooke Valentine - 'Girlfight'   🧉 - Yeah I have no interest in this song.

09) Coolio - 'Gangsta's Paradise' 🧉 - This song isn't for me but I'm glad for those that enjoy this.

10) Fergie - 'Clumsy' 🧃 - This song is conflicted for me lmao because some parts are good and some parts are bad, especially the monotreme sound throughout the whole song lol it takes me out the whole time.

11) Barden Bellas - 'Bellas Finals: Price Tag/Don’t You (Forget About Me)/Give Me Everything/Just the Way You Are/Party in the U.S.A./Turn the Beat Around'  ☕️  - When you try to squeeze through the word requirement for your assignment is what I get when I see the title. The song itself is decent.
567 days 9 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Never watched lemonade mouth. Not sure about the questionable rap but the rest of it was really enjoyable!
2.        Very late 90s/ early 2000s ballad. I dig it
3.        RIP the original video link. Everything about this was a mess!
4.        Love her! Such a good song!
5.        Kind of a vibe
6.        Never got into this when it first came out but listening to it again now I realised I missed out! This is a bop! Why does the breakdown sound like the Wendy Williams theme?
7.        Remember this from the name themed week from TSC. Quite a nice song
8.        Kind of a mess but very enjoyable!
9.        RIP Coolio, this song is a classic!
10.        Love the Little Richard sample! This song is a bop!
11.        Lol pitch perfect and that long ass title!
567 days ago
ianfitz0012
01) Lemonade Mouth - the chokehold this movie has on TSC… it's like FINE but dcoms go harder
02) Jessica Simpson - queen of the power ballad celine dion has been found DEAD it's rather embarrassing actually
03) Namie Amuro - can't find a full length version of this (I do not have spotify) just a warning but not really impressed from what I do hear…
04) Alanis Morissette - you outta know I'm not the biggest alanis fan but it's a pretty smashing chorus. "And who would've thought it figures" is an unexpected but great end to that chorus too… not technically resolving but you feel like it does
05) Ghost Town DJs - oh this is one of my favorite old school hip hop rnb tracks… What a singable beat. The song knows it doesn't need to go beyond its chorus because it's just that good. Sometimes I skip but it's always a great listen, if that makes sense
06) Jennifer Lopez - no idea how this music video supports the song at all but it's like a decent party song in her party song era
07) Carrie Underwood - this is camp, right? Mommmmm
08) Brooke Valentine - WORLD STAR!!! This will always be a bop… makes me want to exercise honestly
09) Coolio - rip :( one of my favorite rap tracks of all time hands down… with just an ICONIC chorus that goes there and back. I'll never grow tired of this
10) Fergie - such an unexpected pop smash like I can't name another pop song that really tries stuff like this. And it all works. All these odd elements come together to form something really special and this should get more love
11) Barden Bellas - surprised this was under 5 minutes. Starts out strong, but it becomes perhaps too big of a mash-up eventually (I hate don't you forget about me). Cute final number to a great movie
566 days 22 hours ago
Christian_
Tonight's Running Order

01) Lemonade Mouth: ☕, this is a bop although ive never fully bought into they hype behind it...my mom has much better songs but this is still good!
02) Jessica Simpson: 🧃, this was okay i guess! wasn't super into it
03) Namie Amuro: 🍷, queen of getting her mv deleted! i did go out of my way to listen to the full version after this clip. dances.
04) Alanis Morissette: 🧉, its funny to like use this in english class but i sorta actually hate the song itself sorry...
05) Ghost Town DJs: 🧃, it was fine i guess! nothing crazy
06) Jennifer Lopez: ☕, oooh dances to this. this was a bop methinks...
07) Carrie Underwood: 🍷, i mean we all have that one song that we always remember as our introduction to music and this...was mine <3 _ <3 the lyrics are so iconic too like JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL, TAKE IT FROM MY HANDS, CUZ I CAN'T DO THIS ON MY OWN!!!! like...mom.
08) Brooke Valentine: ☕, i was enjoying this! would listen again.
09) Coolio: 🍷, ive always been in love with this song. its sooooooooo good. perfect car ride to work vibes...
10) Fergie: 🧃, not leaving much of an impact!
11) Barden Bellas: 🍷, i mean nostalgia did this so good because i dont remember it being this HORRIBLE? but like idc ill always stan my gay ass was obsessed with all the songs they did. bop!!!
566 days 13 hours ago
nateclove
01) Lemonade Mouth - wait omg what a collapse this is my jam!!! We moved sm!!
02) Jessica Simpson - At least pick a good Jessica Simpson song...
03) Namie Amuro - YASSSSSSSSS WE MOVEDDDDDDD....she girlbossed this sm...
04) Alanis Morissette - hit the SNOOZE button!
05) Ghost Town DJs - This was nice!! I was moving a bit!!
06) Jennifer Lopez - Wait omggg I havent heard this song in yeaaaaaars and this used to be my JAM so yassssss!!
07) Carrie Underwood - I love how literally this can be interpreted.
08) Brooke Valentine - YASSSSSS FINALLY SOME GOOD FUCKING MUSIC!!!!
09) Coolio - No cause I used to be obsessed with this and maybe it's time for a re-obsession??
10) Fergie - Wait I forgot how iconic this song is LOL
11) Barden Bellas - LOL camp!
566 days 5 hours ago
kingLiam
01) Lemonade Mouth: No, thank u ma'm, you can sit in the back.
02) Jessica Simpson: YASSS CELINE DION IS OVER
03) Namie Amuro: No, Ma'm, you can sit in the back.
04) Alanis Morissette: She HAS way better songs.
05) Ghost Town DJs: No, Ma'm, you can sit in the back.
06) Jennifer Lopez: She has better songs than this.
07) Carrie Underwood: No, Ma'm, you can sit in the back.
08) Brooke Valentine: Why is this kinda good?
09) Coolio: Rest in Power, Legend
10) Fergie: No, Ma'm, you can sit in the back.
11) Barden Bellas:No, Ma'm, you can sit in the back.
566 days 3 hours ago
turkeylover
hi
566 days 3 hours ago
turkeylover
-
566 days 3 hours ago
turkeylover
next page!
566 days 3 hours ago
turkeylover
come on
566 days 3 hours ago
turkeylover
omg

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!