This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 150: ANIMAL WEEK!

Topic » TSC BETA 150: ANIMAL WEEK!

581 days 5 hours ago
SeaViper
NOT  PATRISHA GUJ5RKEGYJUVRKTFHHYJBKGJH
581 days 5 hours ago
Darbe
01) Smile - Sounded very 90s Aqua. Not hugely my sound, but I can appreciate this at least.
02) Pulcino Pio - The kind of audio nightmare I would have expected to encounter in an Animal themed contest. It definitely did inspire the second verse of Toy.
03) Fish Leong – I respect the instrumentation. A bit dated, but it was okay.
04) Bad Bunny x Jowell & Randy x Ñengo Flow - Not hugely familiar with his music but I remember liking his last entry that Daniel sent. Wasn’t feeling it at the start, but by the middle section I was vibing.
05) Christina Aguilera – Far from a top tier Xtina song but the hook does give nostalgia. Missy was a cool feature.
06) Annie Lennox – Not the best entry I’ve heard from her, but I can always appreciate her.
07) Patrisha – This was very bad. In fact, I remember it was in some contest and I didn’t like it at all then either.
08) Pinkfong – This song being the most viewed video on YT of all time is interesting. I remember having to play this all the time when I would see my godson when he was a baby, so at least I can find somewhat of a connection to this I guess.
09) Bee Gees – I feel a similar way about this as I do about I Will Survive and It’s Raining Men. I respect it as a classic. I do just solely see it as a cheesy karaoke song now. Production is slick though.
10) AOA – It was a song. It didn’t really have anything captivating about it for me, but I guess it’s not really my style anyway.
11) Ginuwine – The R&B male entry everyone will say “how has this not been submitted? obviously winning” to, yet it will end up falling short. Obviously I like this, production is dirty.
12) Selena Gomez, Marshmello – One of the few songs which I feel VERY specific nostalgia for. Like, whenever I hear this song, it unlocks a certain part of my brain and I remember exactly the way I felt about life back in late 2017. It’s cute.
13) Schnuffel – Their Kira Kira moment in a way. Didn’t hate this near as much as I expected to. Still juvenile, but somewhat ethereal, except when they’re squeaking at the end of the chorus grr!
580 days 20 hours ago
J2999
001. Smile : This is giving super camp, but like... it's boppy at the same time too. Quite... good honestly.
002. Pulcino Pio : Bye this is giving like when songs are put on 1.5 speed, like the voice is so... high and for what... but it's kinda fine? Random animal noises, but this was still decent. Actually when the speed of the music picked up... it got even better. I like this.
003. Fish Leong : Decent chorus. Some decent music in general. Some parts I wasn't keen on, but also some fine stuff to it.
004. Bad Bunny x Jowell & Randy x Ñengo Flow : Yesssss Bad Bunny bopasoooooo. Looking at the lineup I assumed this was gonna be a serve and one of the best songs of the week. I moved.
005. Christina Aguilera : Both of them together was ... fine? But I didn't really care for this. Ehhh.
006. Annie Lennox : Another song that was like... fine but there's nothing captivating about this. Went on for too long too. Something about it is nice though still ig.
007. Patrisha : The pre-chorus to this was my favourite part. The rest? Is still... decent. Also went on another high when the man started singing yesssss. Good song.
008. Pinkfong : Oh like. Don't get me wrong. DESPACITO ROBBED of being the #1 viewed song on YT. But like... this is a BOP it just is. Like the COLLAPSE when runaway dodododoododo cuts in? Good song idc.
009. Bee Gees : A classic sure? It doesn't really do much for me. The chorus can be a bit of a bop sure, so credit there, but there's nothing about this that would have me rushing to return or anything. This was... pretty long too woah.
010. AOA : This was a bit boppy sure. Quite a decent listen.
011. Ginuwine : Ohhh I totally forgot this song was Ginuwine. That king. Come to think I can't think of any other time I've entirely heard it through actually. But it's good.  Kinda long? Maybe that's why I've not heard it in full before. Like good song but easily coulda shaved off a minute.
012. Selena Gomez, Marshmello : Ohhhh this bop. One of Selena's best, and up there for a good Marshmello song too. The chorus is sooo good, bopaso.
013. Schnuffel : Well... this was honestly kinda good, the music was pretty good. Bit kiddy in parts which was mehhh but like still kinda good. Decent closer.
580 days 18 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Think I’ve heard this before? It’s certainly catchy!
2.        Heard this for the first time when I watched a video on the most disliked youtube videos!
3.        Decent enough listen
4.        Awful! Please stop sending him, his music is shite!
5.        Never liked shark tale and don’t think I’ve ever watched it the whole way through without turning it off but always liked this song! Bop!
6.        Annie shot this music video whilst heavily pregnant. Icon behaviour!
7.        This was quite bad!
8.        My niece loves this song! When she was able to talk she would play this on repeat on alexa!
9.        A classic! I wonder how many films and tv shows this has been used it!
10.        I thought this was going to be a fun trainwreck based on the beginning but the actually song was quite tame
11.        Heard this for the first time when he was on celebrity big brother where he was as dull as dishwater! I understand why I never heard of it before that, kind of shite!
12.        My best friend loves this song! Bop!
13.        I stan Schnuffel bunny! Outsold the horrendous other bunny entry!
579 days 19 hours ago
Christian_
Tonight's Running Order

01) Butterfly: 🧉, oh my im sure there is some merit in this but there voices hurt my head :sob:
02) Chick: ☕, oh i was sorta dancing to this, yes its giving el polito pio!!!
03) Fish: ☕, loved the feels of this song!
04) Bunny: 🧃, my students are obsessed with bad bunny...he has bops i cant lie but i wasnt into this one!
05) Shark: 🍷, oh my this was such a revolutionary moment, dances at the car wash with the fish sm!
06) Bird: 🧉, eh didn't really like this!
07) Patrisha: 🥛, what kind of animal is this? next!
08) Shark: 🍷 when both the shark songs are first and second we'll cheer so loud. a revolutionary song. i would let the shark family devour me. lets go hunt doo doo doo doo doo doo >:)
09) Bee: ☕ a classic i fear...my theme song when my panceas gave out and i was dying <3
10) Cat: 🍷, ooooh i really enjoyed this!
11) Pony: 🧃, was never a huge fan of this song sadly!
12) Wolves: 🍷, yessssss she sounded so good on this, ill always love this song sm
13) Bunny: 🍷, i love the bunny party avi! when my ban ends im putting it on in honor of this song1
579 days 18 hours ago
tbrown_47
Well this was week!

01) Butterfly: I really thought this was going to be Crazy Town. I lost. Whatever I said about the cheap, camp 90s song from last week, that’s this song as well for the most part
02) Chick: Well…
03) Fish: Quite good! Has that 2000s pop rock quality that is kind of milk but also super endearing and fun. I like this
04) Bunny: I appreciate the change ups throughout the song, but no part of this really resonated with me
05) Shark: My little sister was obsessed with this movie, so I saw a lot of Shark Tale growing up. Awful movie, but this part was easily the best part of the movie. Plus, I’m all about stretching the theme, so this is a Tim approved entry
06) Bird: My dad was a Eurythmics fan, so I heard a lot of them growing up. But I never really dabbled in Annie’s solo stuff. This is cool. Not my fave by any means, but it’s cool I suppose
07) Patrisha: Video unavailable
The uploader has not made this video available in your country
08) Shark: My niece was obsessed with this song when she was 2. She’s 5 now and has outgrown this song. Interpret that how you please
09) Bee: The falsetto is eh, but this is a classic disco song that always gets me moving. Also +1 for stretching the theme. Very intelligent. They have better songs, but this is acceptable
10) Cat: Wait woah! I love this! Like I’m getting my life. This is honestly pop music perfected. Wow!
11) Pony: I almost sent this to transportation week before deciding to save our distressed ships. So booooo sender for beating me to this. But yasssss for sending this! This will get like 10th place because Beta hates 90s RnB, but this is excellent. Timbaland wouldn’t dare put his name on something that didn’t have the most exquisite, scrumptious beats. If this flops in a week where people sent literal children’s songs, then maybe I need to reevaluate my time in beta
12) Wolves: So I actually really like this song. Kind of Selena’s best song. Kind of the best song both Selena and Marshmello have been a part of
13) Bunny: This wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. Honestly, fuck it. I want this to win. Justice for Alvin and the Chipmunks
578 days 20 hours ago
nateclove
01) Smile - You know as a kid I found this song annoying but now as an adult, I've come full circle and can appreciate it for the high camp it is. Very DOA: Dead or Alive core.
02) Pulcino Pio - .............................................
https://c.tenor.com/V1LveybqLuAAAAAC/wendy-williams.gif
03) Fish Leong - not the CINEMA presented in this video. Mama, I was INVESTED in the HIGH DRAMA going on! The song itself I didn't love THAT much but it worked for this like, short film of a video.
04) Bad Bunny x Jowell & Randy x Ñengo Flow - THe moment this started I moved but then it went on for waaaaaay too long and I started to get bored tbh!
05) Christina Aguilera - Her best song when you think about it....
06) Annie Lennox - I didn't expect to like this but I actually enjoyed it a lot! Kinda adding it to my playlist tbh!
07) Patrisha - Wait I moved so hard. Like this is basic as hell but Patrisha ate a bit I fear! Very Brave-core if I say so myself.
08) Pinkfong - I am going to commit acts of self-harm.
09) Bee Gees - Wait what an iconic song I used to be obsessed with this back in the day LOL
10) AOA - omg the girlbossery of it all. The storyline....the product placement....the euphoria makeup....this came out in 2011 but these girls were living in 2032....
11) Ginuwine - Strippers all over the world moved when this dropped... this isn't my FAVORITE song this week but I can appreciate it for being legendary and iconic!
12) Selena Gomez, Marshmello - girl I can't decide on whether I love or hate this!
13) Schnuffel - The Hoodwinked (2005) animation is really the selling point for this y2k masterpiece.
578 days 18 hours ago
FromAWindow
01) Butterfly - Fun!!!! Yasssss! Harmless and stuff it gets a light yasss

02) Chick - Lmaooooooo cuz why not. Sure.

03) Fish - Gorgeous!!! Finding this song on Spotify was a fun puzzle of trying to analyze  Chinese characters

04) Bunny - The music itself is great but I hate this effect people put on their voices ffs.

05) Shark - This is absolutely the winner of the week what are we talking about

06) Bird - This would be a lot better with a better voice but the music is good so who cares

07) Patrisha - Oooh kinda bop! WHOS READY FOR SUPERNOVA?

08) Shark - I have no time for this.

09) Bee - I have all the time for this. Iconic even if nights on broadway is better.

10) Cat - This is a no sorry Nate

11) Pony - This is absolutely the winner of the week what are we talking about part two the remix

12) Wolves - Oh it’s this song. Sure. Like a bop I guess.

13) Bunny - Beta you will always be famous
577 days 20 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) 🦋 -  so cute and giving me Aqua vibes I didn't know I needed today
02) 🐥 - this got old quickly this is no alvin and the chipmunks
03) 🐟 - not very exciting but I'll take a power ballad
04) 🐰 -  interesting you had a pick of bad bunny and chose this cause it bored me easily
05) 🦈 -  this is such a smash I wish underwater car washes were real
06) 🦜 -  it's cute and a creative choice! Makes me want to go on a road trip or something
07)  ⁉️ - I had no idea what this meant or if it pertains to the theme or how it charted but funny
08)  🦈🦈 - I guess we should have expected this… fuck now it's going to be in my head fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck… grandpa shark kinda ate
09)  🐝 - classic and it's great, also should have expected this… but I really would've stanned More Than A Woman!
10) 🐈 - I found this cute n fun but not that special except for the I'm rich I'm fun part
11) 🐴 - THE sex song (at least it puts you in the mood to) and this also makes me want to be a better dancer
12) 🐺 - it pains giving selena high points for singing something bc she just… sings like that… but it's a standard electro pop bop and a half even if the beat gets tiring after a few years
13) 🐇 - not as cute as it thinks but the small show me love sample is kinda funny
577 days 17 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) Smile - 'Butterfly' 🍷 - OH YES MY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES! I remember dancing to this song on Dance Dance Revolution machine when I was like 5 or 7 and missing all the notes lmao. But still can we acknowledge that this is the superior version of this song:

02) Pulcino Pio - 'El Pollito Pio' 🥛 - I actually listened to this when I tried to troll in GMC and TSC but I can't even finish this song. Didn't even realize that this song charted.

03) Fish Leong - 'Wings of Love' 🍷 - Oh yes give us all the drama!

04) Bad Bunny x Jowell & Randy x Ñengo Flow - 'Safaera' 🥛 - This is bad. It sounds like different artists just recorded their own part and just combined the individual parts together.

05) Christina Aguilera - 'Car Wash (feat. Missy Elliot) [Shark Tale Mix]' 🍷 - CHILDHOOD MEMORIES PART 2. "Shark Tale" is the first movie I watched so I'll give this point just for nostalgic reasons.

06) Annie Lennox - 'Little Bird' 🧃 - Her songs are very hit or miss for me, this is however somewhat in the middle for me.

07) Patrisha - 'Patrisha bija šeit (feat. Su$hi Takeøut, rolands če)' 🥛 - What kind of animal is this.

08) Pinkfong - 'Baby Shark' 🥛 🥛 🥛-https://media.giphy.com/media/9TbBKB5t6UBMsO35lE/giphy.gif

10) AOA - 'Like a Cat' 🧃 - It's ok.

11) Ginuwine - 'Pony' 🥛 - This is not My Little Pony and I never cared for this song.

12) Selena Gomez, Marshmello - 'Wolves' 🧃  - It's a very typical electro pop song.

13) Schnuffel - 'Bunny Party' 🥛 - Alvin and the chipmunks outdo this copycat so much.
577 days 6 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Smile - already shaking my arse when that beat came in. its just a bit of a bop innit.. enjoyed it thoroughly.

02) Pulcino Pio - YASSSSSSSSSSSSS miss pio.. this was actually annoying as hell but the animals in the vid were serving.

03) Fish Leong - FISH LEONG YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS JDHKUFSAJVKSAD. the runs at the start.. ohh shes taking it home. THE GUNSHOT?? PERFECTION ..

04) Bad Bunny x Jowell & Randy x Ñengo Flow - king but honestly a bit of an obvious choice. unless ur someone with the name fish leong then the name animal picks are a bit zzz. parts of this were boppy though

05) Christina Aguilera - SHARK TALE MIX LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. this is a camp ass pick sorry. im obsessed w this bop!

06) Annie Lennox - bianca del rio ass eyelashes.. anyways this was nice. i bopped a bit tbh!

07) Patrisha - Animal in question: Patrisha.

08) Pinkfong - be fucking fr

09) Bee Gees - this is an objectively good song. but not a song i necessarily care for or would go out of my way to listen to ever again.

10) AOA - i honestly didnt care for this but it was kinda funny.

11) Ginuwine - the production is the real STAR of this methinks

12) Selena Gomez, Marshmello - LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO guess what.. i sent this to tsc before ! honestly I hate that fuck ass drop now but the verses are stun to me idc

13) Schnuffel - PERIOD PERIOD YASSSSSSSSSSSSS. SLAYYY. my life was fucking got idc idc snuggle bunny served so damn hard
577 days 5 hours ago
ilovetosing
I just realized I skipped Bee Gees lmao, anyway here's my comment.

09) Bee Gees- 'Stayin Alive'🧃 It's ok, I'm not usually a big fan of them but I don't mind listening to their songs.
577 days 5 hours ago
kingLiam
01) Butterfly: YASSSS BUTTERFLY WORK YASSS.
02) Chick: In the words of Nene Leakes "A WHITE REFRIGERATOR"
03) Fish: Chinese ok-ish song, not much to say here.
04) Bunny: YASSSS MOVE GIRLSSS, REGGEATON IN THE HOUSE
05) Shark: NOT THAT MOVIE ADKLKAS, I FORGOT ABOUT IT, THE SONG IS FINE
06) Bird:no, thank you so much for your participation
07) Patrisha:no, thank you so much for your participation.
08) Shark: YASSSSSS MOVED SO HARD YASSSS THE SHARK FAMILYYYY.
09) Bee: Class, Sophisticated, Forever, Lovely, i love this song
10) Cat: No, thank you so much for your participation.
11) Pony: Never really liked this tbh.
12) Wolves: No, thank you so much for your participation
13) Bunny: this is so cuteee.
577 days 3 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Smile - BAWPPPP LMFAOOOO this is such a classic woahhh
02) Pulcino Pio - WAIT BAWPPPP…. this is so cute im moving yassss and the little chick is so cute aweeee and A TURKEY?
03) Fish Leong - a bit of a serve actually….
04) Bad Bunny x Jowell & Randy x Ñengo Flow - this is good but his song with abra is better!!!
05) Christina Aguilera - the mv is better than the song but bawp
06) Annie Lennox - no because irdgaf about this
07) Patrisha - white demon but this bops a bit i fear…
08) Pinkfong - STOPPPP because when i church they used to sing this song but it ended with you dying in a shark attack and partying with jesus in heaven 😭😭😭😭😭
09) Bee Gees - bop i suppose!
10) AOA - not as good as miniskirt but YASSSSSS…. a smash….
11) Ginuwine - oh this is winning…. im okay with it! BAWP!!
12) Selena Gomez, Marshmello - well!
13) Schnuffel - BAWPPPPPPPP omgggg… this unironically slays woah…
577 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
01) Butterfly        CLASSIC. bop ddr. screaming
02) Chick        the greek version makes me lol.
03) Fish        .... there's room for everyone. (repeats i'm doing this for tom in my head)
04) Bunny        does kegels
05) Shark        hi ian
06) Bird        hi... bibbs? no... it can't be... i don't... no... bibbs?
07) Patrisha        apparently... i listened to this? was this in an nF?
08) Shark        el pollito pio outsold
09) Bee        i mean... yea this is a bop i guess. and by i guess i mean it is
10) Cat        rick? felix? meh it's fine
11) Pony        and the kegels are back
12) Wolves        selena is so good.
13) Bunny        honestly better than baby shark.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!