This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 149

Topic » TSC BETA 149

585 days 23 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. LMFAO - a time capsule if there ever was one. i have so many good memories associated with this song – like getting just dance 3 for the wii for christmas and this being the first song i ever played on it – to not some good ones – like when my sister had a birthday party and forbid me from playing just dance 3 wii bc all of her friends were there also? rude as fuck – this is all to say that this rly is such a cultural touchstone. so ethereal in a way only rly dated electropop from 2010s can be. classic classic classic this song makes me want to live inside of it. everyday i’m shuffling

02. the chats - https://i.gyazo.com/764a26e47a068305687cf1074d9128a6.png maybe if alvin and the chipmunks did this… idk

03. jonas brothers - JKNDFKJFD this really is throwback week huh… my sister was a major camp rockie girl and she used to play this everywhere at our 00s summer vacations in france in our shared psp… such a cute song really omg just makes me feel all bubbly and nostalgic inside. also no one ever talks about that random ass rap verse b4 the final chorus it always takes me the fuck out. bop bop bop

04. rachel stevens - rude as hell of rachel stevens of keeping her videos unavailable for me when i have been spreading the rachel stevens gospel for years now… honestly i used to think this was one of her worst… and yes i do still think that but i’ve warmed up more to it slightly. it’s cheesy but i mean she’s the only person who could make this work. i love mother i LOVEEEE mother.

05. big time rush - O_O oh wow… btr vs jonas brothers… and it’s both of their collapses too. like i never grew up with this but i must’ve heard it in passing or something bc it’s taking me back to 2014… the video is absolutely sending me. but ya i mean this is just a collapse isn’t it girls… mindless behavior would have outslayed them if they were given the same beat but this is just elite teen pop. vry vry good nnyass YASSSSSS

06. fantasia - now i am not well versed on fantasia but what i do know is that she has some sl*tbops eligible so why are we sending her corny xfactor ballad… she’s queenie but this is a snooze like literally the only way u could appreciate this is if u were there… and i was just not there. but the lyric video absolutely sent me.. cmon cinema

07. enrique iglesias - i recently came upon the realisation that this might be one of the best songs ever made. and as always i am 100% right. it is just such a perfect song isn’t it. that dated ass instrumental, enrique iglesias’ very weird autotuned making him sound hella fslur like you can’t tell me soundcloud slayyyter types weren’t influenced, PITBULL (<33333) it’s a song so perfectly and meticulously calculated you’d think carly rae jepsen wrote it – but like… cmon. ‘store’ is great and all but like… she could never make something as good as this i don't think. i genuinely cannot think of a song as euphoric as this one. and it’s funny because he has never come close to making something as good as this or better? like huh?? but i’m forever grateful to father iglesias regardless because there is no other feeling i experience while listening to this song. when enrique iglesias cooing ass shouts “BABY I LIKE IT!” leading into the chorus i am astral projected to my happy place. i literally levitate off the fkn floor. faceless pop music at its best. the day pitchfork reevaluates this as one of the best pop songs of the 2010s is the day i will start taking professional music criticism seriously.

08. taylor swift - was ready to stan for this girl once in my life but she removed the gay line??????????? taylor swift i FUCKING hate you girl. she is NO kelly rowland.

09. kid cudi - similar to enrique iglesias and LMFAO in a weird way, the production of this is so time-locked in that very electronic 10s space that even though i didn’t grow up with this song, it makes me feel nostalgic regardless. just a very atmospheric, melancholic and pretty song isn’t it. has aged really well btw. king!

10. lea michele - was ready to ironically stan but then skimmed through brad’s comments and yes this does sound like sia……. ick!!!!!!!! if lea is in the room with us i just want her to know, https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1003471005630595082/1022510984256028682/image0.jpg

11. paradisio - never heard this in my life but it’s super cute. i wish the audio quality in this particular video were better. the verses are so cunty. overall it’s a very cute eurodance song. i got my life just a biT.

12. baha men - who the FAWK let the dogs out? iconic feel good song honestly, i get the argument that the chorus is like marginally better than the rest of the song but the verses are so playful and feel good, like i really couldn’t imagine hating this. such a ball of fun!! like i would never listen to this out of my own volition, but if it came on at a very specific setting i’d be getting my life.

13. kygo & whitney houston - lmaoo i remember when this was sent to TSC years ago. all these anthemic edm songs sound like so much more impactful in my head idk why this just felt flat to me listening to it after so much time has passed. it’s fine though. i used to have a LOT of time for kygo years ago so i still harbor some nostalgia for songs like these. it’s no ‘first time’ by kygo featuring ellie goulding now is it…

14. BTS - i’m an avid defender of like five BTS songs out of their entire discography and yet u all set up these men for me everytime. this is not good!!!!!!

15. alicia keys - sort of a love/hate relationship with this song. like yes it’s VERY good objectively but my sister used to sing the shit out of this in her bedroom and i grew to not stand it ofmffgg the trauma it’s all coming back to me… that said it’s obviously good. ‘you don’t know my name’ is her best song though so

16. david guetta - now i know my favorite 54 year old father and ‘i’m good (blue)’ producer has better left to be sent… i mean this is good i guess but i always prefer david guetta when it’s a wall of noise being thrown at me. ‘where them girls at’... ‘who’s that chick’... ‘memories’...why didn’t we send that. it's just never been one of my gotos for either of these very talented very creative very amazing artists. this all said it's still enjoyable though… in like a corny children’s animated movie way. but enjoyable nonetheless like i had fun..

17. lorde - very good. i feel like you had to be there for melodrama (which i wasn’t) because this sounds sooo 2017 to me, but it’s still a very good listen. respect it more than i like it ykwim.

18. KARA - i felt like i’ve said this a million times to every single artist here but this is rly not their best asjknaskjas… ‘step’ is the true kpop classic and should’ve been their introduction to BETA!!! but i mean this is so good isn’t it girls… most of their songs feel like just random shit being thrown at you over an electropop beat every single second and it is glorious. a whopper. we moved sm

19. justin bieber - the comments for this are very confusing like did you people just forget ‘beauty and the beat’... this is not his best song. i actually used to not like this very much but i randomly heard it one day and it clicked. he was kind of pop queenie sometimes. i still don’t think it’s near his best but the chorus is very good.

20. ariana grande - her 2014 sellout era feels so disconnected from literally everything else she’s ever done, but this is still such a cute, pretty song. her voice really is her biggest asset here whereas i don’t think any 2014 pop girl could have sold this as well as she did. good song!
585 days 19 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) lmfao - walked so nunu cute boy could run kinda. surprised this was never used before. like i haven't had any desire to listen to this independently in like 10 years but if it came on im gonna pop my puss obviously
02) the chats - it was short!
03) jonas brothers - i have no nostalgic connection to this. jessie j burnin up outsold as fuck
04) rachel stevens - omfg unavailable in my country im sick. moving back to the uk this fuckin SECOND bc what the fuck does rachel stevens have against us iberian peninsula girls spreading her good word. ive been repping her since two thousand and fucking EIGHT at the age of seven years old i was spreading the word of rachel stevens like any little gay child fuckin SHOULD. and THIS is the treatment i get?????? shes lucky she cant miss... smethng abt this is so camp im in love
05) big time rush - i hate beta for always makin me listen 2 this shite i dont give a fuck
06) fantasia - oh i would've eaten this up the fuck if i was there at the time. even now this is appealing to the lidl gay 6 year old in me. very glee sectionals slay
07) enrique iglesias - OMFGGG i have such a distinct memory of somebody falling down the stairs to this on strictly come dancing i like havent heard this song before or after that moment so thats the only attachment i have w this song. i hope shes ok. this is a bit of a serve!
08) taylor swift - this is a v funny taylor pick i respect it! yea this took me out akjfhgkajdfg where is this taylor now we miss her :(
09) kid cudi - omfg i didnt recognise this until that lidl piano plink came along and then i recognised it instantly and shuddered. this has aged very poorly 2 me
10) lea michele - ✍️❌💯🎧🎶🎱💧😱💝😭
11) paradisio - never heard this before but i was kinda slain. vamos a la playa etc!!!!!! slay
12) baha men - oh this mfkin serve turn up the SOUNDDDD. at the end of the day its the biggest question of all. who DID let angele out???
13) kygo & whitney houston - sry james its not 4 me!
14) bts - sry bibbles its not 4 me!
15) alicia keys - OMFGGGG this was my fuckin SONG how has it taken 149 betas for this to turn up the fuck...music at its peak
16) david guetta - tom's comment kind of says everything i have 2 say about this actually. quite like it!
17) lorde - literally never cared for melodrama + i never cared for this especially i know ppl were screaming + crying over this song when the album dropped and its very like. its ok. very typical of its time and hasnt aged massively well even in the 5 years since.
18) kara - its not necessarily MY kara pick but like still its a kara song which is obvi gonna slay! jumpin as fuck
19) justin bieber - this was ok but he stinks
20) ariana grande - oh how was this never sent LMFAO. i always had a soft spot for this song even before the manchester connection. yea i love this a lot im sorry everyone </3 i let u down
585 days 19 hours ago
Kelly0412
01) LMFAO        Honestly this song is trash but its so nostalgic, it gives me such middle school vibes
02) The Chats        eh... it was alright I guess
03) Jonas Brothers        Another classic from my middle school days..... hugs the jonas brothers so tight
04) Rachel Stevens        YES YES YES. Somebody sending classics... im leaning forward the taste
05) Big Time Rush        my ears....
06) Fantasia        Bop... I am a sucker for fantasia though so
07) Enrique Iglesias        I mean this sounds like a million other songs but theres nostaliga so its hard
08) Taylor Swift        I am going to eat taylor swifts liver
09) Kid Cudi        was this a song?
10) Lea Michele        queen, I mean she should not sing pop songs, its not a good key for her, she has a good musical theatre voice
11) Paradisio        Honestly....... Bop
12) Baha Men        Classic. WHO WHO WHO WHO.
13) Kygo & Whitney Houston        overhated bop, that queen did not die for this slander.
14) BTS        sprays disenfectant everywhere. get it away from me. get it away from me.
15) Alicia Keys        such a good song by such a good singer, no complaints
16) David Guetta        Not his best but one of his better ones, solid bop
17) Lorde        Probably her best song(?) i do really like this bop i cant help it
18) KARA        Oh honey I bopped to this im not even going to lie
19) Justin Bieber        *melts away into a pile of nothing* honestly..... yet another one of middle school nostalgia songs, ive always liked justin biebers voice tbh, so soothing
20) Ariana Grande        such a beautiful song by such an overrated singer, but im not going to be edgy, like this is a top tier song
585 days 17 hours ago
J2999
Natepresnell's comments:

Back to support mr j2 in his hosting debut!!

01) LMFAO - Timeless bop, I think it hits harder when it’s played out in public or under the influence though
02) The Chats - James knows how to host by putting this here
03) Jonas Brothers - I very barely remember this song, it’s not their best
04) Rachel Stevens - Don’t think I had heard this before and it's pretty forgettable
05) Big Time Rush - This was terrible
06) Fantasia - I don’t think I’ve ever heard it and I don’t plan on hearing it again
07) Enrique Iglesias - No way this hasn’t been submitted before? If this won this week it would be sooooo good
08) Taylor Swift - I’ve been relistening to some Taylor lately but more her reputation album. This is not really one of my favorites of hers.
09) Kid Cudi - Ohhh I remember this, I like it for sure
10) Lea Michele - This was okay?
11) Paradisio - This is bad
12) Baha Men - It’s such a meme song and a bit cringe but it’s still fun I suppose
13) Kygo & Whitney Houston - I think I’ve overplayed this back in the day but I still can enjoy it
14) BTS - BTS songs are either really good or just fall extremely flat
15) Alicia Keys - I like this more so for the nostalgia than the song itself
16) David Guetta - Bop bop boppp for sure
17) Lorde - This is one of her better songs I believe
18) KARA - I’m sure this will have an audience but it’s not me
19) Justin Bieber - Why do I feel like I’ve never heard this before?? Good for him though I guess!
20) Ariana Grande - Well this is probably one of my favorite songs by her so there’s that
585 days 16 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) LMFAO - it's a good song as long as I don't look at who's singing it
02) The Chats - ha ha ha good one
03) Jonas Brothers - I missed out on the wave this song had where everyone learned the big rob rap verse but I don't think I needed to do that! It's cute and campy, one of their better songs (if not their best?)
04) Rachel Stevens - she is giving and serving and yes that's how I like it
05) Big Time Rush - makes me want to vomit
06) Fantasia - why did you rob us of a video of her singing this on IDOL?! It's always a powerful moment so that makes me want to dock points from this TBH!
07) Enrique Iglesias - his worst song
08) Taylor Swift - a cute country era song for sure but really emphasizes how vocally she kinda sucks
09) Kid Cudi - overrated yea I tried to avoid this a while in college but it kept coming back when I least expected it
10) Lea Michele - I can't take this seriously at all like any non glee cover she does just sounds like from her flop studio album era I can't
11) Paradisio - why is the purple haired bitch giving WINONA RYDER? I don't really think this has the energy to get me on the floor for 4 minutes I'm sorry
12) Baha Men - the level of which this gets me hyped is UNMATCHED! These men really went there and back and came for my wig
13) Kygo & Whitney Houston - definitely one of my favorite remixes of all time. I don't even want to hear the old whitney version anymore it's so good
14) BTS - it's cute I guess but the only part I like is obviously the chorus, the verses aren't doing much for me
15) Alicia Keys - oh now we're cooking this song always makes me want to sing along to it it just has that power
16) David Guetta - definitely a ballad bop and maybe usher's best vocal effort to date… love how this kinda subverts expectations with ballad, then beat drop, sort of dance beat, back to ballad? Does it very well
17) Lorde - I guess the music video makes sense she is just standing singing in perfect places. People really ate this album up and I never reaaaaally moved but I do think it's good. It shows she can go for bigger, more epic, choir like songs and still do it well
18) KARA - I'm not really jumping tho
19) Justin Bieber - I prefer the backstreet boys song
20) Ariana Grande - kind of a milk song, it just got boring after a while. Even phoned in vocally compared to other songs for her. However I wish she would still go for songs like this instead of that dumb mumbly shit she does
585 days 13 hours ago
turkeylover
01) LMFAO - STOP i was gonna send this but forgot yasssss…. Kinda aged like wine but also milk… a classic !
02) The Chats - sure! It’s cute ig!
03) Jonas Brothers - LMFAOOOOOOOOOO i was never a jonas girl but this is a smash!!!!!!!!! joe jonas >>>>>>>>>> nick idc RED DRESS LMFAOOOOOOOOOBDHJDGVDVHGD…. This is camp…
04) Rachel Stevens - so good was right there…… but this is still a smash yassss rachel stevens pawp princess!!! Killed kylie minogue!!! Wait…. Is this a cover….
05) Big Time Rush - LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO a classic…. No like genuinely a smash…. Not my fave by them but still a hit regardless…
06) Fantasia - even angels is one of my favorite songs yassssss this isnt that good but it’s pleasant!
07) Enrique Iglesias - YASSSSS…. A smash omgggg i didnt know he sung this bald
08) Taylor Swift - i mean BAWPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP…. But like the homophobic line has been removed so what was the point of sending this?? Teardrops on my guitar and our song are better !!
09) Kid Cudi - DADDDDDDDDDDD he was so hot in X (2022...... just hot in general… This is a bop too! But i'm voting with my eyes.
10) Lea Michele - CUE THE RAIN!!!!!! Honestly bop…. mom lowkey
11) Paradisio - bop!!!! I’m moving sm yassssss
12) Baha Men - CLASSIC!!! Actually shocked this hasnt been sent before…
13) Kygo & Whitney Houston - crickets….
14) BTS - crickets again….
15) Alicia Keys - bald this hasnt been sent already… but tbh im more of a no one and if i aint got you girl
16) David Guetta - OMG THIS IS THAT SONG?????? BALD…. A smash woahhhhh
17) Lorde - BAWPP!!! Not my favorite from the album but it’s gorgeous yeah<3
18) KARA - a slay!!!!! Im jumping!!!!!
19) Justin Bieber - BAWPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDBHDVHFSCFSCFSCS OMGGGGGGGGG i mean it’s no baby…. But who am i to act like this isn’t a smash…. AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME….
20) Ariana Grande - oh i mean…. A slay yasssssssssssssssssss…. I feel bad because this is kinda a winner but shes not winning in this line up :sob: will she ever see 1st place in beta….
585 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
Tonight's Running Order
01) LMFAO: 🍷 this will always be such a classic. i love this bop sm.
02) The Chats: 🥛, not for me im sorry D: !
03) Jonas Brothers: 🧃 its not year 3000 but its sorta had its moments.
04) Rachel Stevens: ☕ honestly i was into this!
05) Big Time Rush: 🧉, yeah this may have been better when i was a child :x
06) Fantasia: 🍷 mom she sang this so well...queen of american idol!
07) Enrique Iglesias: 🍷, daddy i fear he never misses...
08) Taylor Swift: ☕, this was one of her better songs!
09) Kid Cudi: 🧉, not my favorite!
10) Lea Michele: ☕, queen she sorta ate this up!
11) Paradisio: 🧃, didn't leave much of an impact!
12) Baha Men: 🍷, a cultural reset!
13) Kygo & Whitney Houston: 🍷, so many bops this week, always loved this song!
14) BTS: 🧉, not a BTS fan !
15) Alicia Keys: ☕, one of her better songs!
16) David Guetta: 🍷, one of my favorite songs of all time i fear!
17) Lorde: 🧃, sorta forgettable
18) KARA: ☕, i was moving and groovin!
19) Justin Bieber: ☕, i can't lie this is...sorta goodish...sorta
20) Ariana Grande: 🍷, this queen will never win but i stan this song anyway
584 days 22 hours ago
kingLiam
01) LMFAO: 🧃 2011 in the house, this holds a very special place in my younger days, very meh song, but 10/10 on nostalgia
02) The Chats: 🍬 This is so campy! cute! fun!
03) Jonas Brothers: 🍴I never liked any of their music, i always thought they were a flat band, however hi nick, call me📞
04) Rachel Stevens: 🫒LESS, LESS, LESS, NO, NO, NO, PASS, PASS, PASS.
05) Big Time Rush: 🥢Same thing with the Jonas Brothers, just flat and boring, NEXT.
06) Fantasia: 🥡Meh! Not really caring about this one, we can move on.
07) Enrique Iglesias: 🧊this might be my least liked Enrique Iglesias song ever, NO NO NO!
08) Taylor Swift: 🥚a meh song, not her best work, next!
09) Kid Cudi: 🧂 Not even dignifying a conversation, NEXT
10) Lea Michele: 📖no, the end.
11) Paradisio: 🍹YASSS SLAY THE HOUSE DOWN BOOTS MAMA! 90's EuroPop never gets old.
12) Baha Men: 🍚 this is ok! not mad about it! nice try!
13) Kygo & Whitney Houston: 🍢 it does not work for me, but i can always appreciate miss Whitney Houston and her talent.
14) BTS:🫑 I am not a K-Pop girl, but i can recognize good production and good work.
15) Alicia Keys: 🍸Chill, in my feelings song, i really like this!!
16) David Guetta: 🥠this is good, it's not great, but it is good.
17) Lorde: 🍱I love her, underrated piece of music, she can make me shut up during her concerts.
18) KARA:🍯Yassss go off KARA, slayyyy!
19) Justin Bieber: 🍦One of his best songs imo, also he was at his hottest era, pretty solid
20) Ariana Grande: 🧋SO ONE LAST TIME I NEED TO BE THE ONE WHO TAKES YOU HOME, YASSSSSSSS ARIANA WHAT A SLAY
584 days 19 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) LMFAO - this song will never not annoy me at this point. overplayed as fuck like please SHUT UP!

02) The Chats - those puppets are terrifyin idk.. its giving lazy town gone wrong. the song was HORRIBLEEEE oh my gawd.. thought yall were sending good songs for my good friend j2999’s first hosting week? WHERE THEY AT?

03) Jonas Brothers - i mean, i did stan the jonas brothers kinda when i was younger. mainly because i wanted to f*ck joe. but at this point this song is just a bit boring idk.. their newer songs r probs better tbh..

04) Rachel Stevens - finally something GOOD omfg… i havent heard this specific rachel number but it did slay quite a bit to be honest with u. this is giving kylie minogue a bit. love it yaursssss. HOW’D U LIKE MY LURVEEE. stunning.

05) Big Time Rush - im being bloody tortured at this point. i didnt even realize this was their song OMGGG. screaming. kendall always was my crush since i first laid eyes on him omg. couldnt give a fuck about the others. isnt one of them problematic nowadays tew… i guess i wasnt tortured by it but im not living or anything

06) Fantasia - WHY DIDNT WE SEND THE LIVE PERFORMANCE?? MY 12 WOULDVE BEEN ON LOCK. this lyric video just isnt cutting it when i know theres much more iconic visual media that couldve gone w this song. i still find this so funny when it gets to THAT part.

07) Enrique Iglesias - i mean ok. i never was mad about enrique iglesias to be honest with u. the nostalgic bits arent terrible i.e. the chorus. but the verses need 2 MOVE

08) Taylor Swift - a taylor swift song im not immediately familiar w/.. bald! obviously a really funny pick for that reason. not necessarily a.. favourite from her but again its a funny pick for her.

09) Kid Cudi - i am not familiar w this song.. and perhaps for good reason because i just couldnt be arsed w it. no nostalgia no nothing this is just another 10+ yrs old song i couldnt give a shite about

10) Lea Michele - finally the real talent stepped up to the plate. abt time.. the lyric video is kinda funny knowing.. her but like.. YASSS. get her on the soundtrack of some terrible cw show.

11) Paradisio - YASSSSSSSSS. something cunty. i love this queen sfm. her pink bob just makes everything cuntier too. I’M BAILANDO’ING SM. MUTHAAA.

12) Baha Men - this goes into the overplayed annoying ass song category. like i get it if u love this. but ive always found it annoying as FURCCKKK. so sawry.

13) Kygo & Whitney Houston - speaking of overplayed.. we have this. this has always annoyed me especially the drop. like u fucked up her vocals what the HELLLL. i need kygos head on a stick atp. delete this..

14) BTS - sometimes i like a bts song here n there.. this was very annoying though. i didnt like how the chorus went. like rlly.. kind of horrible actually. it doesnt make any sense.

15) Alicia Keys - one of the better songs of dis week for sure.. im not gonna go crazy for it though. like this is cute when its covered on singing competitions or whatever but ill never be caught listening 2 this willingly.

16) David Guetta - this is nostalgia that i can tolerate. like atleast theres nothing irritating about this like woofing and whatnot. it’s cute, sure.

17) Lorde - ive never been a big lorde fan honestly.. but this was not bad. i liked parts of it for sure.

18) KARA - FINALLLYYYY SOME REAL FKIN MUSIC. REALLLL MUSIC. this bop is so fucking good ill always be obsessed w it ever since i first heard it. JUMPING OUT. JUMPING OUTTTT. im jumping up and down to this bop. they slayed so hard they ate EVERYONE else the fuck up. they need to win or this contest is a bust.

19) Justin Bieber - ill never stan prepubescent justin bieber unless its paired with a nicki minaj verse like im srry.

20) Ariana Grande - an obvious pick but its a bit of a classic like.. especially in this horrific week im here for this definitely. gorj.
584 days 18 hours ago
J2999
J2's comments - wrote before posting the week ! ! :D

001. LMFAO : Well... bopaso! I love the chorus of this, I always have. I've probably heard this too many times for it to have the same novelty enjoyment that it once did, but I still enjoy and appreciate it. Solid song.

002. The Chats : Ok first seeing this it was a sense of 'oh here is another troll entry' but like for what this is.... this is actually kinda decent. This week overall has been pretty strong so it likely isn't gonna stack up, but I'm not mad by this.

003. Jonas Brothers : The Jonas Brothers jfehsdhbscs. I've never really listened to them as a UNIT, only ever their individual stuff, but the music to this is pretty good? I quite like their voices here too. There's nothing ultimately gag-worthy about it, but it's decent.

004. Rachel Stevens : Initially this wasn't doing too much, but then... it did become kinda boppy? It has a fun disco vibe to it. I didn't realise initially this wasn't even her song, but yeah it's quite good.

005. Big Time Rush : Similar to Victoria Justice, I became familiar with this through that event a couple weeks ago, and this did seem to be one of the better BTR songs. The chorus kinda does bop well, even if it is a pretty repetitive thing. Quite a decent listen.

006. Fantasia : Diva with this power ballad? It kinda took a good min or two to really get going, but then it slapped pretty well? I guess the first couple mins were necessary for the progression but like, other than that? Good listen.

007. Enrique Iglesias : Bopasooooo this is like the best song to ever existtttttt. Like I have wanted to submit this for so long and it was my biggest reluctance of hosting this week with Enrique becoming eligible again. Every time BEFORE I've seen him in the lineup I have prayed to anyone listening that it was NOT this song. I didn't send him last time he was eligible because I'd like just sent Pitbull the week before and didn't want it dragged down for Pitbull slander... but anyway this is an AMAZING song and definitely Enrique's best - and that man has a LOT of songs, and a lot of good songs!. I have to hope this does not win, but like yes it is amazing, show-stopping, spectacular, unique, YESSS!

008. Taylor Swift : Seeing Taylor Swift is always unpredictable like it could be a hit or it could be... bad. This did verge on the hit side though, it had a nice catch to it, and made for a pleasant listen throughout. Maybe old Taylor made points.... decent listen.

009. Kid Cudi : From the start the music is pretty hooking. It's nothing too hard of a song, but it is a pretty good listen? The music in particular is really good to listen to. It did end up feeling a little long, but still an enjoyable listen.

010. Lea Michele : BYE like seeing this I genuinely thought this was just a troll entry, and whilst part of it is, this is like... a COLLAPSE I'm deceased. Like this really bopped well I'm shook? Lea Michele you can never read but you will always be famous.

011. Paradisio : Oh this has a high feeling of... camp to it. But also a high level of bopping to it. Like that chorus gives what I'd expect it to, but that being a ... good thing. I can simultaneously accept that this honestly isn't that amazing, but I am enjoying it anyway duhhh.

012. Baha Men : Since when was this song a three minute listening experience... anyway. My favourite part of this song has always been the end of the chorus, like that really does just slap well? The rest of the chorus is like... fine, definitely overplayed etc. Some verses are good, others are meh. The last series of the chorus did end up dragging on quite a bit though. Interesting send.

013. Kygo & Whitney Houston : Yessss bop!!! When this first came out I was like pretty obsessed with it. Kygo consistently hits with strong music, and then with powerful vocals by Whitney? Chef's kiss, a very good song. A good take on a classic.

014. BTS : BTS are another group that seem to either hit or miss. On a first listen, I leaned towards the miss, but a second listen, this is hitting much better? Like the chorus is really delivering what it wasn't the first time I heard. Go off a bit... quite a solid song actually, one I could see myself coming back to.

015. Alicia Keys : Hmmm her voice was good, and the music was pretty decent throughout. Though something seemed to... miss for me and I'm not entirely sure what. It might be a comparatively to other songs in the week thing, because this WAS still decent. Maybe I'm the problem.

016. David Guetta : When I saw this I was mostly surprised this hasn't been sent before? This bangerrrrrrr. Honestly one of David Guetta's best songs, which really is saying a lot like see that competition - including Battle ft. Faouzia!!!, but yeah this was a really strong song. Serveeee.

017. Lorde : I'm not familiar with a lot of Lorde's discography so wasn't sure what to expect from this, but it was honestly pretty... dreamy. Like everything about it worked well, especially the chorus, the music there and her voice were soooo good. Very good.

018. KARA : This was giving... it had good energy, bopped well, some good effects on the music in parts too. The last minute especially was enjoyable. Yeah this was a good listen. Also felt very... camp, but like... we'll take that.

019. Justin Bieber : hewuifodhe I didn't know Justin Bieber had this in him. The drop build up yessssss. The drop itself is.... funny. As long as you lo-l-l-l--l-l--l-l-l-love me please he really paved the way. I do like this. Influenced by a comedic aspect, sure, but yes it was good. Other than the drop I can enjoy the music for the actual... music itself so yeah. Big Sean contributed well to this too.

020. Ariana Grande : Yeah this is Ariana's best song. This or Break Free. It's one of the few songs by her I realllly like. She sounds so good, I think the meaning this song ended up growing to have elevates the enjoyment I've had for this song, but that aside, this just... is powerful and very good. The music is amazing from start to finish, and her voice works really well alongside. This chorus, especially the last one, is just soooo good yessss.
584 days 17 hours ago
J2999
hello
584 days 17 hours ago
J2999
-
584 days 17 hours ago
J2999
-
584 days 17 hours ago
J2999
-
584 days 17 hours ago
J2999
-

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!