This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 148

Topic » TSC BETA 148

595 days 15 hours ago
nateclove
15) Gigi D'Agostino - 'L'Amour Toujours'
595 days 15 hours ago
nateclove
ALL FIFTEEN (15) COLLAPSES HAVE BEEN POSTED. YOU HAVE UNTIL THURSDAY 22ND SEPTEMBER 6PM EST TO COMMENT AND VOTE. IF YOU DO NOT COMMENT AND VOTE I WILL DRIVE TO YOUR HOUSE AND BEAT YOUR ASS. Thank you.
595 days 14 hours ago
ianfitz0012
Some penalties ok…
595 days 14 hours ago
Darbe
01) Girlicious - very 2000s sounding. i know there's a few people here who will love this one. i did like it! has a pussycat dolls sorta feel.
02) Gloria Gaynor - what's after like? i know this is a classic and stuff but there's a part of me that just sees this as a karaoke song at this point. maybe its cus i grew up seeing it being performed on talent shows every week. objectively good but yeh it's in the weather girls category for me.
03) Victoria Justice - i say it every week and i'll say it again, these irrelevant disney nickelodeon icarly whatever girls are just not for me at all. there's a reason ariana blew up and this girl didnt. very juvenile. this was annoying.
04) Mariah Carey - absolutely. i think this is my favourite mariah song? it's so good. i like how it's really stripped back vocally and has a sultry vibe. the whole time thing just sounds expensive. probably the most alternative sounding thing she's released. probably why i love it sm! i'll link the music video as an act of good gesture for the sender yw.

05) Lisa Scott-Lee - quite the underrated icon actually. this album seems to have several serves (i mean i've heard 3 songs but i liked them all so ye). this has quite a kylie feel to it! i like it.
06) Mark Morrison - obviously a classic. i know this mainly through covers, but this version is smooth! really good.
07) Florence + The Machine - this is my fave song of hers. it's really powerful and builds so well throughout! the overall composition is just really strong, with the instruments sounding so magical. love this, so good!
08) Queen Latifah - i mean i'm not into musicals either. this just comes off as cheesy/dated to me i'm sorry.
09) Foo Fighters - some of my friends are really into these guys and maybe expect me to be too, but i'm yet to hear a song which i've enjoyed by them. maybe i've just been exposed to their more generic tracks or something, but they're just like another nickelback to me.
10) Sia - i know a lot of people have turned on sia in recent years so she'll prob get shat on here. personally, i was more into this more back when it was released, but it's still decent to me! the best part is the unique transition into the chorus.
11) Beyonce - for a while this was my favourite beyonce song. i'm not sure if it still holds that title for me, but it's still a very good song. the countdown aspect to this is iconic and it's a fun song!
12) Alvin and the Chipmunks - maybe if this was cool for the summer i'd be more optimistic. it's not the worst song i've heard so far this week though.
13) Electra Elite - when she started singing i googled Electra Elite to see if she was Croatian and i was greeted with Electra Elite is a Serbian singer and sex worker. this is more on the generic end of balkan music that i personally don't get too much from. it's okay i guess but i don't feel strongly about this either way.
14) M.I.A. - not fully sure how i feel about the vocals. i do see this appealing to a certain demographic here. it was alright i think. very early 2010s sounding.
15) Gigi D'Agostino - considering i know most musician's random b sides it's always funny when there's an artist or song which is super popular that i've personally never heard of. like i've legitimately never heard of this is my life. even funnier, i've never heard of the song of his on spotify which has over 1B streams either. like who is this man? anyway, yeah i guess it's got a synth riff that would get stuck in your head.
594 days 16 hours ago
LornaHollas
1. It was alright. A bit one note
2. Absolute classic! Such a bop!
3. Lol, everything about this was questionable but I enjoyed it!
4. My best friend was born the same day this album was released!
5. My fave flop queen! Bop!
6. Heard this before somewhere. It's alright, a bit repetitive
7. Love Florence! This song is great!
8. Never seen Hairspray. Queen Latifah has great vocals but the song is a bit bland
9. Not a Dave Grohl fan!
10. Love how powerful Sias voice is in this song!
11. I used to have this as my alarm to get up for school!
12. Never understood the appeal of the chipmunks
13. This is a bop! Kind of obsessed!
14. This was quite good
15. I feel like this would be fun if it came on at a club
593 days 12 hours ago
FromAWindow
01) Girlicious - Lmaoooo idk just kinda meh 2010s music ya know? Good for them.

02) Gloria Gaynor - A classic duh. Her voice is soooooooooooo good. I mean this is kind of one of the most genre defining songs tbh. Like this is so PEAK disco. Like this is what you think of tbh when you think of disco (as well as staying alive). Bopppppp. IVE WISHESSSSS

03) Victoria Justice - I- LMAOOOOO oh this is fantastic. I mean this is perfect nostalgia also this video LMAOOOO. Also I never knew  (or remembered I guess) this was Victoria justice tbh, I guess we really do all sing!!!!

04) Mariah Carey - Its Mariah so like duh. It’s not as earth shattering as some of y’all are saying but it’s Mariah so I’ll always favor this tbh.

05) Lisa Scott-Lee - Ooooh a serve I suppose? I mean it sounds so so so dated but I still bop!!!! Taking away points bc it sounds sooooooo of its time but still a bop

06) Mark Morrison - Yesssssssssss soooooooo smooth. Kind of a total classic, idk I feel like I should detest his voice but idk it fits with the whole song and this is such a classic. Yeah bop. THIS WOMAN LMAOOOOOOOO

07) Florence + The Machine - Someone was inspired by JUSCC I see. I just don’t care about Florence at all tbh. I suppose this is gorgeous it’s just a little too muted for me to care like there’s something missing for this to be the masterpiece it wants to be.

08) Queen Latifah - Girl first of all this musical has aged so poorly. Secondly, you get this song and you DONT SEND THE JENNIFER HUDSON VERSION???????? Like good for queen latifah but come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Jennifer Hudson in the live version made queen latifah look like an untalented hag in comparison tbh. Anyways, this is still a great song so I’m not gonna knock it that hard.

09) Foo Fighters - No because I actually think this is soooooooo good tbh. Also dead at rashida jones being in this music video lmaoooooooooo. This is kind of a total serve like I’m MOVINGGGGGGGG

10) Sia - I don’t like Sia but if there was a song of hers to send it’d be this one tbh. I mean this is kind of epic I can’t lie, this should be terrible but this all comes together for me tbh. The pre chorus of im still breathing is iconic. Her voice cracking isn’t my favorite thing tbh tho but overall it sounds great as a song. Bopppp.

11) Beyonce - It’s funny this has never been my favorite song tbh. Like this is fine. A little disjointed. It’s Beyonce so like how bad could it possibly be. But still not my favorite. Sorry! There’s a reason I sent run the world however long ago and it’s bc this isn’t my fave.

12) Alvin and the Chipmunks - STOP OSJFOSKSNDKDODKFJDSIDO WHY IS THIS GOOD????????? Yeah this is the winner I can’t lie. Like will my votes reflect that? No. But this is the winner in all of our hearts.

13) Electra Elite - It’s good but a little too Euro pop for me. Like I’ve grown accustomed to this sound in a lot of instances but this does it and doesn’t change it all that much. It’s still a full sound though so I’m not gonna complain much tbh. Good song!

14) M.I.A. - Ummmm yeah no sorry. The vocal was bad and it sounded cheap.

15) Gigi D'Agostino - This is fine. A little whatever. Actually a lot whatever. Sure.
593 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Girlicious – This is hot garbage as the track is a mess and the song is no good with the music being it’s Macbeth tragedy
02) Gloria Gaynor – I like the song but I’m giving it 0 points for released in 1979 when the rules state the song must be sent 1995 onwards
03) Victoria Justice – I really love this style of punk as the music pop outs with that energy and it is a very nice produced song that has me bopping
04) Mariah Carey – Yeah, I don’t seem to recall this song and now I know why as it is just so forgettable with that sorrow tone
05) Lisa Scott-Lee – Get me to that 00’s dance floor as this song has got a neck bopping beat and it is good and I do love its groove
06) Mark Morrison – That voice already is turning me off as it is just too squeaky and the beat is so repetitive and boring and it is a chore to get through this song
07) Florence + The Machine – This has so much potential to be a great song with her enchanting vocals and the powerful music but sadly the mixing between them is just very off
08) Queen Latifah – I always feel like crying hearing this empowering song that has an amazing vocalist to back it up and I will treasure this moment
09) Foo Fighters – The music has this retro sound and yeah, I am enjoying the rock power in this as it is gripping and so great to listen to
10) Sia – I’m surprised this wasn’t entered before as the vocal power here is out of this world and it blows my mind and she deserves to be released from Beyonce’s basement
11) Beyonce – We got the criminal locking Sia in her basement and even though this song has fun instruments, the mixing doesn’t fit with her vocals being the main problem
12) Alvin and the Chipmunks – Well you know which Witch Doctor I prefer and this is my least favourite one as this modern remix fails completely losing its charm and sounds generic
13) Electra Elite – The production is there with those beats being pumped into my brain but the singing needs energy and improvement
14) M.I.A. – Uh this is all over the place with the music and vocals and it just hurts listening to this trash that don’t deserve to see the day of light
15) Gigi D'Agostino – I guess we are going back to the 90’s and I’m not complaining by this banger track that has me dancing and these vocals are sure good
593 days 10 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) Girlicious: They sound like they came straight from Making the Band. This style has been executed much better by others.
02) Gloria Gaynor: This is a classic for a reason, and I respect that. Though I’ll never really go out of my way to listen to this, I’ll always move to a good disco tune
03) Victoria Justice: I watched a bit of Victorious back in the day, but I literally don’t remember this song. I love you Vicky Justice, but this song was pretty bad
04) Mariah Carey: I don’t have the same attachment to her Butterfly tracks as I do to some of her other songs, but I see why people really enjoy this. The way all of the vocals are layered together really adds a lot to the song. And the Mobb Deep sample always takes me out since Shook Ones is one of my favorite rap songs
05) Lisa Scott-Lee: I never heard of this woman, so I set my expectations down to the floor. This was fine, I guess. It’s a pop song!
06) Mark Morrison: Now THIS is why Beta is so good. It really doesn’t get better than 90s R&B beats. The fact that it didn’t occur to me to send this is kind of disappointing, but I respect the sender so much. Easily the best song of the contest. Periodt!
07) Florence + The Machine: I’ve never been super into Florence, but I kind of liked this. Her voice is very hit or miss for me but I think with the heavier production style of this song, it works
08) Queen Latifah: My advice: take the 2 point penalty and send U.N.I.T.Y. That’s the serve we need from Queen Latifah
09) Foo Fighters: I’d much much prefer their older stuff - like anything from The Colour and The Shape - but this is fine. This isn’t really a song from them that I would go back and listen to though
10) Sia: I feel like Sia really thinks she’s really belting and singing her heart art, but most of the time it just sounds like screeching. Pretty grating
11) Beyonce: Never really cared about this Beyonce song. Eh
12) Alvin and the Chipmunks: LMAO YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
13) Electra Elite: This isn’t nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be (mostly because I thought it would be my worst europop nightmare), but let’s all agree to keep her out of HSC xx
14) M.I.A.: LOL I forgot this song existed. I hated this when this came out, but it’s quite funny now. Also the fact that this isn’t the bottom of the barrel this week is also quite funny to me
15) Gigi D'Agostino: Cool…
593 days 7 hours ago
J2999
001. Girlicious : This was pretty good. Fun upbeat, cute-sy, but looking at the lineup might end up being one of the strongest.

002. Gloria Gaynor : Ok kinda a classic like, yeah. But the part that IVE sampled... IVE did it better. Come to think, I've never listened to this fully. It peaked in the original Australian Survivor Champs vs Contenders trailer. But I can appreciate it.

003. Victoria Justice : So like last Thursday I ended up being dragged by my mates to this like... Disney/Nickelodeon party thing, that was like... 4+ hrs of all that kinda music. And it was hosted by a guy from Victorious (Matt Bennett), so a ton of those songs were played. Anyway, other than the intro, this was.... probably the best bop from the Victorious songs? So I'm happy to have... seen this one be sent. It's quite fun, I like it.

004. Mariah Carey : Same as other times Mariah was sent... just... not for me, this does nothing, this was almost 5 mins of a long song. I was a good samaritan and 12'd All I Want For Christmas when it was sent in like February. But no like I just get nothing from this.

005. Lisa Scott-Lee : When I think about it this kinda... came and went. It was a pleasant listen, but I don't really have much to say about it. I kept hearing the word gone and, well, I guess... now she's gone.

006. Mark Morrison : This is the entire song? Ok.... I forget what advert or whatever they used this in, but they picked out the right part at least.... this is fine... I don't massively care for it but it's fine.

007. Florence + The Machine : Pretty solid, though that was expected. Good music throughout for sure. Not my favourite Florence + The Machine song, but it was a good listen anyway, I enjoyed it.

008. Queen Latifah : The first couple mins of this seemed quite mediocre and not giving much, but around the 2.5 minute mark it definitely elevated, with the back-in vocalists definitely doing favours. More of that sooner and this kinda could be a strong song. Decent listen though. Ended strongly.

009. Foo Fighters : Recently Foo Fighters' music always ends up leaving a better impression on me than expected going into it, this followed suit. This isn't something I'd go out my way to listen to, but made for a pretty decent listen.

010. Sia : Definitely one of Sia's best songs. This peaked as the random Winners at War Survivor promo trailers. Some power in her voice throughout, quite a banger of a chorus.

011. Beyonce : What is THIS. I was like... expecting... I don't even know what. Is this like a serious song I can't tell. It doesn't FEEL like it and that makes me enjoy it more. It's nothing special but like... it's kinda good. It's familiar from somewhere actually, I've definitely heard this before. Fun enough.

012. Alvin and the Chipmunks : Hmmmmmm. Alvin and the Chipmunks have many better songs. This song is like... kinda a little bop, but like... it's not because of this version? No I'd prefer different A+TC. But it is something different at least.

013. Electra Elite : Kinda go offffffff, I wasn't sure what to expect from something called 'Electra Elite', but no this definitely managed to deliver. This was a solid song. Bopaso. Served a bit.

014.  M.I.A. : Pretty pleasant. This was like... decent. Nothing revolutionary, but it was fine. On the good side sure.

015. Gigi D'Agostino : Another time it is possible that this would not hit as well, but right now like YESSS collapse this is giving so much !!!! I really enjoyed this, solid listen.
592 days 22 hours ago
nateclove
pennytrationstan's comments:

rating system:
FIVE-LEAF CLOVER - unprecedented slay, broke down so many walls in the music industry, grandchildren will be talking about the impactT
FOUR-LEAF CLOVER - good ass music, wigs were shifted, not mine though but i am bopping asfuck
three and a half leafclover -she is a cute girl but where was the impact where were the sales
three leafclover - it is one of the songs in history
rotted clover - stank untalented bitch sia

01) Girlicious - absolute classic a smasher i love this song so much it is truly life affirming obviously not everyone is gonna get the cunt but i got the cunt right so true chrystyna sanders of girlciiousfame. i give this a FIVE-LEAF CLOVER
02) Gloria Gaynor - i mean it’s a good song but ive washed them i fear. at least it can’t win this beta thank GOD. three and a half-leaf clover and i meant it
03) Victoria Justice - i love victoria justice she has such a funny presence to me. u had to be there to rly get this and trust and believe i was. FOUR-LEAF CLOVER
04) Mariah Carey - whytf did the sender send an audio.. what.. anyways this is herbest song absolutely literally her best song and mariah is like.. she’s amazing but this is very definitively her best song no competition. and anyone who says otherwise is just wrong like please fuck out of here with vision of love doodoo donkey shit song now THIS is music.. mhm.. yes.. FIVE-LEAF CLOVER
05) Lisa Scott-Lee - why hwasn’t lately sent instead that song is so much better. but this is a cute disco song still but lately is better. is my thing. THREE-CLEAF CLOVER
06) Mark Morrison - ok i mean a classic obviously.. the laidback production of this is so unprecedented to the musicindustry like mark morrison knew what he was doing. like whoa. what a sawng FOUR CLEAF clover for her
07) Florence + The Machine - this is her best song but i dnt fk with florence and her machinery ❌ she’s a cute girl let’s give her THREE AND A HALFLEAF CLOVER
08) Queen Latifah - i used to be obsessed with this musical so much im not sure this is the pick for this movie but it’s a good musical song three and a half leaf clover for queen latifha yesss yasss
09) Foo Fighters - idrgaf three leaf clever i guess
10) Sia - this fkn hack of an artist has never released a good song in her life it’s so embarrassing genuinely so embarrassing all of her discography has aged like shit and she has no talent. ROTTED CLOVER go to hell
11) Beyonce - oh i mean what a song. it’s so surprising that it’s taken so long to show up in this beta but it rly is just a ball of energy like WHOA.. have they done this in the little drag race lipsyncs? they should it’s very that. but i mean that in a complimentary way FOUR LEAF CLOVER
12) Alvin and the Chipmunks - THEIR BEST, SHITS ALL OVER THE ORIGINAL, FIVE LEAFCLOVER !!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAS
13) Electra Elite - she slid. four leaf clover for her why yes
14) M.I.A. - the comments for this are so absolutely embarrassing and reek of no musical knowledge wtf do u know about m.i.a. bitch dn’tfkn come talk to me abt how this isn’t one of the best songs of 20210 lomf stefanie germanotta you fcuking bitch when i catch you you fucking bitch ur gna be so fked up i hate you so much BITCH. this is one of the best songs ever absolutely transcendent. u can’t store cunt like this just anywhere i wouldnt expect any of u to know about it. queueneuenueuqnune i LOVE U MIA!!!!!!!!! FIVE LEAF CLOVER
15) Gigi D'Agostino - like omg what happened to musical knowledge and respecting classics. this song is transcendent. what u know about europeeeeeean. mhm. four (and a half) LEAF clover 👏👏👏👏 so good!!
592 days 17 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) Girlicious - 'Like Me'  🧃 - This sounds like a discounted version of "Obssessed" by Mariah Carey, and that song itself is already a discounted version of her other songs.

02) Gloria Gaynor - 'I Will Survive'  ☕️ - A classic.

03) Victoria Justice - 'Brother's Best Friend' ☕️ - Most dated piece of song I've heard but like I grew up with this sound so what else do you expect from me, at least it's better than all those trap songs that were released after 2015.

04) Mariah Carey - 'The Roof (Back in Time)' ☕️ - It's nice but I prefer when she was doing vocal gymnastics in her songs tbh.

05) Lisa Scott-Lee - 'Too Far Gone' 🍷 - Dated but in a good way.

06) Mark Morrison - 'Return of the Mack' 🧃 - It is ok I guess.

07) Florence + The Machine - 'Cosmic Love' 🍷 - Wow, this is so good tbh.

08) Queen Latifah - 'I Know Where I've Been' 🍷 - This is so nice! I enjoyed this.

09) Foo Fighters - 'Long Road to Ruin' ☕️ - It's ok.

10) Sia - 'Alive' ☕️ - A lot of her songs has aged poorly, this is still ok when compared to her other songs.

11) Beyonce - 'Countdown' 🧃 - It sounds like someone is trying to mix up 50s music with 2010s music but didn't manage to achieve that.

12) Alvin and the Chipmunks - 'Witch Doctor' 🍷 - LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO.

13) Electra Elite - 'Mama' 🧉 - Yeah......, no.

14) M.I.A. - 'XXXO' 🧉 - Well, this is a song that I listened for BETA.

15) Gigi D'Agostino - 'L'Amour Toujours' 🥛- GET THIS OUT!
592 days 13 hours ago
SeaViper
1) Girlicious - This wasn't horrible! I didn't love this, it felt a little generic and forgettable, but overall, not half bad!
2) Gloria Gaynor - Tea, tea, a classic I feel <3
3) Victoria Justice - Well uhm...this ate but still, uhm
4) Mariah Carey - Other than her iconic Christmas anthem, Mariah's music never really hit the mark for me :(
5) Lisa Scott-Lee - Another late 90's/early 2000's vibe song. Don't hate it, but it's been overdone to death, like Vanessa Quai
6) Mark Morrison - Lol, I actually didn't mind this! It's different to the typical BETA genre I feel
7) Florence + The Machine - Lmao this wasn't bad! I feel inclined not to stan this but I honestly really did!
8) Queen Latifa - Yessss, idk what movie this is from but whatever it is it looks iconic! This was actually a really nice listen I thoroughly enjoyed!!!
9) Foo Fighters - A song I never really got along with. It's not bad but also not getting high point from me either
10) Sia - How this hasn't been sent before I don't know, but I do like this song...she has better but they've probably all been sent so I don't mind this!
11) Beyonce - Not again
12) Alvin + The Machine - This...was...LIFE CHANGING
13) Electra Elite - Yeah this will be giving me nightmares. The music wasn't bad but I'm already over this genre bestie
14) M.I.A - This was ok...but I'm not gonna remember it by next week. This was here, it wasn't bad, didn't hate it#
15) Gigi D'Agostino - Yeah no I'm heading in the opposite direction of this song
591 days 18 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Girlicious - the intro of this was so fucking funny to me. i don't have much of a history w this song but i was bopping a tad, im sure they're gonna be contenders

02) Gloria Gaynor - the ive blueprint yesssss. everytime i hear dis i think of the drag race double elim! obviously a classic.

03) Victoria Justice - MY BEST FRIENDS BRUTHA IS THE ONE FOR ME YASSSSSSSS this genuinely is unironically one of the best songs ever crafted. i say crafted BC it takes a level of skill to create something as big brained as this.

04) Mariah Carey - is it bad I've never listened to a mariah album O_o regardless she is serving here. i love this style of music so yes I was here for this mariah carey album track, it was very soothing.

05) Lisa Scott-Lee - where's the LURVE? this was a bit camp actually. im quite obsessed with the chorus actually. the production has me shaking my arse a bit. she's a queen!

06) Mark Morrison - bop! i remember there being a current remade version of this a few years ago and i kinda remember stanning.. i remember some girlie slaying this song on x factor too.

07) Florence + The Machine - this was florence in her terrorist era ouu. her new music is so much betta in my opinion. I personally just can't be arsed w this song

08) Queen Latifah - omfg used to love this song sm in hairspray. the nostalgia this is giving me awee. amazing.

09) Foo Fighters - the hell..this is not for me whatsoever. not in the bloody mood.

10) Sia - get the FUCK out of my face.

11) Beyonce - sorry this is one of beyonces campest songs personally. sending this over one of her new slays is actually really funny like yess.

12) Alvin and the Chipmunks - YASSSS! obviously the chipettes slayed the fuck out of them but this was camp

13) Electra Elite - she's a trans sex worker with a basic bawp from serbia.. sign me the fuck up mama! i was living

14) M.I.A. - ive never been into m.i.a. but dis is probably the best thing I've heard from ha! it's not ground breaking but i did like it.

15) Gigi D'Agostino - the production at the start was sending the fuck out of me LOL. this was god awful tho
591 days 15 hours ago
bibbles
01) Girlicious – that was, not good!!
02) Gloria Gaynor – this hasn’t been used? 1978! This is going to receive 34 penalty points!
03) Victoria Justice – very teeny pop, and the pop noises are awful!!
04) Mariah Carey – its okay, shes always hit and miss with me!
05) Lisa Scott-Lee – it’s a radio song, that you forget about after you’ve heard it!
06) Mark Morrison – its okay, im sure I dance to this at some point back in the 90s!!
07) Florence + The Machine – never really been a flo fan. Its okay.
08) Queen Latifah – apparently this is from hairspray. Never seen hairspray!!
09) Foo Fighters – finally a good song!!
10) Sia – not something I would choose to listen to, I prefer chandelier!
11) Beyonce – that was too messy!!
12) Alvin and the Chipmunks – at least they are chipmunks so can get away with chipmunk noises!
13) Electra Elite – that was not my thing!
14) M.I.A. – that voice is sooooo drab!!
15) Gigi D'Agostino – good grief, chipmunks are going to be getting points!!
591 days 14 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Girlicious - my first time ever hearing this! I love time capsule pieces like this which sounds 2000s dated in the best way
02) Gloria Gaynor - I mean this is one of my favorite songs of all time but lol
03) Victoria Justice - this is absurdly catchy… I want to know the plotline between this LOL also she sounds kinda great in this? Prob a bit of autotune of course, but I didn't know screaming suited her so well
04) Mariah Carey - definitely a rainy day kinda song. Never loved this and it just kinda goes on loop for me. Also not jazzed about this being beyond the time penalty, it's not that good
05) Lisa Scott-Lee - phoned in pop song and some of the worst music video dancing I've seen
06) Mark Morrison - obviously a classic sound. You put it on loop and you get what you get. Never sounds bad but tbh doesn't sound amazing either
07) Florence + The Machine - you know, it sounds… cosmic… for sure! Heard this many times, it's never made an amazing impression on me but it always puts me in the mood to hear the rest of her songs if that makes sense. Like she is good but sometimes I appreciate her more than others
08) Queen Latifah - maybe the best music moment in that movie, which is of course packed with iconic musical moments? Between chicago and hairspray queen latifah really ate up the 2000s movie musical mom. This song is so powerful it gives me chills every time
09) Foo Fighters - The only time I listen to Foo Fighters is in TSC haha so thank you bibbles (presumably this is you)
10) Sia - now I only think about the survivor 40 commercials I almost can't take this seriously. But I forgot how well this song builds momentum, it honestly is good
11) Beyonce - probably the last time she sounded like she was having fun on the music she was making… altho some songs from Renaissance kinda are giving us that old Beyonce back. But this is just so good
12) Alvin and the Chipmunks - it's almost impossible for me to rank this among the other actual entries in music when clearly this is so much more! Imagine being one of those ladies who was singing to an empty conga drum set with an imaginary chipmunk standing on it LOL
13) Electra Elite - good for her!
14) M.I.A. - just cause she has a song doesn't mean you have to submit her
15) Gigi D'Agostino - the great one two punch of gigi d'agostino and alvin and the chipmunks in the same beta…which has the more autotuned, pitch corrected voice? It's honestly a horserace. But at least both appear on catchy bops

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!