This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 137: ALBUM TRACK WEEK!

Topic » TSC BETA 137: ALBUM TRACK..

666 days 17 hours ago
Christian_
01) Ke$ha: 🧉yeah this was not for me!
02) Fleetwood Mac: ☕️ I’ve always liked this song! Quite good!
03) Bastille: 🧃solid song but not stunning!
04) Rihanna: 🍷 quite groovy! Was moving!
05) High School Musical Cast: 🧉 triggered to that horrid remix Tengaged people made about their survivor streaks?
06) Adele- 🍷 you have to have a REFINED PALATE me thinks to rly appreciate this stunning song…and I HAVE IT BABE 😍
07) Britney Spears: ☕️ I didn’t hate this!
08) The Police: 🧉 don’t have much good to say about this?
09) Stray Kids: 🍷 never heard of them before but I rly enjoyed this!
10) Rachel Platten: ☕️ it’s not a small boat on the ocean but I still liked!
11) Molly Sandén: ☕️ queen she ate with this lyrical masterpiece
12) Hilary Duff: 🧃 sorta side eyeing the title but it was decent!
13) Lauryn Hill:☕️ not too shabby methinks!
14) Calvin Harris: 🍷 thank god j2999 is here to submit this banger!
15) Pixies: 🧉 throwing a tomato at this!
16) Jessica Simpson: 🧃 eh!
17) Ariana Grande: ☕️ queen she ate this random track up!
18) Florence + The Machine: 🧃 yawns a little loudly at her!
19) Rita Moreno & George Chakiris: 🥛 I DESPISE this annoying ass song I’m sorry whoever you are (probably Ryan but…) but this is triggering my fight or flight 😭
666 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
01) Ke$ha – really not for me.
02) Fleetwood Mac- I love this track, have the album, miss hearing this when watching f1!!
03) Bastille – that was quite good.
04) Rihanna – not a fan!
05) High School Musical Cast – only saw HSM3 under duress, don’t remember a thing about it!!
06) Adele – she can sing, but don’t really get the appeal!
07) Britney Spears – never really liked her music!
08) The Police – not heard that one before, was interesting.
09) Stray Kids – that was good.
10) Rachel Platten – not my sort of thing, it was okay.
11) Molly Sandén – its okay, not something I would chose to listen to.
12) Hilary Duff – that didn’t gel, it was all over the place.
13) Lauryn Hill – not my kind of thing.
14) Calvin Harris – really not for me!
15) Pixies – that wasn’t bad!
16) Jessica Simpson – that was all over the place!!
17) Ariana Grande – im not her audience!!
18) Florence + The Machine – never really been a flo fan, this was ok.
19) Rita Moreno & George Chakiris – I suppose you’d call this iconic!
666 days 13 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) Ke$ha - 'Sleazy' 🧉 - Very early 2010s vibe, but it's very dated for 2022.

02) Fleetwood Mac - 'The Chain' 🧃 - It's ok.

03) Bastille - 'Bad Decisions' 🧃 - Better than what I expected, but not amazing.

04) Rihanna - 'Breakin' Dishes' 🧉 - There's a reason why this was an album track.

05) High School Musical Cast - 'Stick To The Status Quo' 🧃 - This was probably one of my least favourite song in High School Musical.

06) Adele - 'He Won't Go' ☕️ - I kind of like this.

07) Britney Spears - 'Lonely' 🧃 - I mean, if you can't find an amazing song, there's still a lot of other artists to choose from tbh.

08) The Police - 'Hungry For You' 🧃 - I mean it's ok, but it isn't the type of oldies that I'll listen to tbh.

09) Stray Kids - 'Lonely St.' 🧉 - I'm bored.

10) Rachel Platten - 'Lone Ranger' 🧃 - Another song that is ok, but doesn't like amaze me.

11) Molly Sandén - 'Rollercoaster' 🧉 - Cookie-cutter pop song best example.

12) Hilary Duff - 'Gypsy Woman' 🥛- This is just plain terrible, both the quality of the song and the audio quality.

13) Lauryn Hill - 'Lost Ones' 🧉 - Again, I'm bored.

14) Calvin Harris - 'Dollar Signs (feat. Tinashe)' 🧃 - I mean, the verse is better than the beat drop itself. The beat drop is the worst past of the song ngl.

15) Pixies - 'Where Is My Mind?' 🥛 - This is one of the worst songs I've heard recently.

16) Jessica Simpson - 'Hot Like Fire' 🧃 - This is very 2000s R&B, which is ok.

17) Ariana Grande - 'Touch It' 🧉 - Yeah, I don't like this at all.

18) Florence + The Machine - 'Third Eye' ☕️ - I can live with this.

19) Rita Moreno & George Chakiris - 'America' 🥛 - I have so many questions tbh.
666 days 7 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Ke$ha - THE REMIX IS SO MUCH BETTER I'M NOT KIDDING IT'S LIKE MY MOST PLAYED KESHA TRACK! YOU MISSED OUT LOSER!
02) Fleetwood Mac - a classic, especially in 2017 cinema
03) Bastille - basic basic basic just like bastille knows what to make!
04) Rihanna - it's ok but I like when rihanna does mad songs, in addition to being turned on songs
05) High School Musical Cast - I mean this is a piece of theater but it works
06) Adele - I also feel you could've picked better from Adele, even from her newest album. He won't go is very slow but also feels slow. She doesn't even sound emotional singing it really
07) Britney Spears - STOP FUCKING SUBMITTING BRITNEY
08) The Police - I like how it's a little bit funky and energetic. Kind of confusing why this is here but it fits the theme I guess so go off
09) Stray Kids - kinda terrible lyrics when it is in english, and it's very cookie cutter male k pop band, but bc it's cookie cutter it isn't the worst if that makes sense
10) Rachel Platten - living for this chorus, rachel does know how to get you if she really tries, soft voiced queen outsold taylor
11) Molly Sandén - I appreciate this completely average pop song which is giving me like disney channel original movie star making solo song moments. The song ended and I completely forgot how it sounded, mom!
12) Hilary Duff - obviously I love this queen and her pop career! Should she have been singing about gypsies absolutely not but I'm sure this song is like old old so it's fine
13) Lauryn Hill - I care way more about when she is singing to me rather than rapping but it's fine
14) Calvin Harris - I don't think calvin should go this crazy, he is better with the smoother tracks
15) Pixies - kinda crazy to me this wasn't a single. Absolute classic
16) Jessica Simpson - I am crazy about the intro to this song! That's right jessica you're getting played. I love how sassy she is in this song despite her weak voice. Mom
17) Ariana Grande - a very underrated vocal effort from her and one of my top half of the dangerous woman album for sure (which btw is her BEST album sorry if u disagree)
18) Florence + The Machine - ngl I'm kinda bored I have to listen to florence in beta, is there no safe space anymore? She annoys me in TSC, and now in beta I'm bored. Maybe it's just me. But eventually this gets going and I like the clappy drum beat it offers, despite the song being terribly repetitive
19) Rita Moreno & George Chakiris - now looking back I'm surprised more people did not do songs from musicals! I fear the wrong song from this musical was sent. Also isn't this technically a cover on the broadway version? Not sure where we landed on covers for this edition but overall I think a better song could be sent
666 days 7 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Ke$ha        i wish kesha would go back to these trash bops
02) Fleetwood Mac        ychm is living. I'm like... okay?
03) Bastille        not my genre, and this is still not a bop for me. bye
04) Rihanna        BOPPITY BOP BOP BOP! I'm pretty sure I did this for Tengaged Idol season 1.
05) High School Musical Cast        I mean... best song in the first one. By far.
06) Adele        Not my favorite off 21, but honestly it's a vibe. it's like 10 years too late for it to like fit, but like a vibe
07) Britney Spears        there are SO MANY options from her discography, this is what we pick.... yea a little disappointed
08) The Police        is bibbs here? because it seems like we have some bibbs catering in this beta.
09) Stray Kids        i want bops from stray kids, not ballads.
10) Rachel Platten        i don't get why people like her. it's so blah.
11) Molly Sandén        where are the bops people? i'm so bored!
12) Hilary Duff        this is almost a bop, but it's not like it needs more to it. like it's giving almost everything but it's not there.
13) Lauryn Hill        i mean vibes, but not bops. where are the bops!
14) Calvin Harris        tennis shoes! the drop is everything, the rest is not.
15) Pixies        this isn't a single? i've definitely heard it before. oh well it's trash anyways
16) Jessica Simpson        the phone call at the beginning, Iconic. the phone call at the end. iconic.
17) Ariana Grande        another one where i'm like okay vibes, but where. are. the bops!
18) Florence + The Machine        florence being florence, this doesn't bring much different to her stuff
19) Rita Moreno & George Chakiris        honestly, this is the most popular song from the original imo. too bad i don't like west side story :)
666 days 6 hours ago
Darbe
01) Ke$ha - i was never as into this as some kesha fans seemed to be. in fact i used to always find it pretty annoying. its grown on a bit since i admit, but its not my favourite.
02) Fleetwood Mac - i love the rumours album, nearly half of this album would receive like double digit points from me this week prob. this has always been one of my least favourites on the album though. it's alright.
03) Bastille - they're hit or miss and this didn't really do too much for me. it kind of just came and went. passable.
04) Rihanna - kind of a funny entry. she's already peaked with kiss it better though like we really don't need to see her in every edition now do we? this is alright, prob one of her better non-singles, but its not like incredible.
05) High School Musical Cast - there's very few hsm songs i enjoy and this is not one of them.
06) Adele - i used to love this album when i was a young teen. this wasn't one of my favourites but i do still like this and it's aged nicely.
07) Britney Spears - i've never hugely been into the early 2000s pop sound, but it's quite fun!
08) The Police - i didn't hate it. it didn't leave a huge impression really.
09) Stray Kids - it doesn't hugely surprise me that this was kept as an album track. i don't really like the vocal tone either.
10) Rachel Platten - very generic 2015 shite but i found this really funny today. rllly tickled me especially with the visuals.
11) Molly Sandén - where is the nan annan nu music video molly?
12) Hilary Duff - has anyone commented saying its giving cunt yet? that was the first thought that came to my mind when i heard this. i liked it!
13) Lauryn Hill - this being released 1998 is a bit crazy as it could definitely still fit in today. it was solid!
14) Calvin Harris - isn't this drop essentially animals by martin garrix? lmao. i did find this funny i must say.
15) Pixies - an indie classic, this not being an official single is quite astonishing.
16) Jessica Simpson - i don't like how her voice sounds over this and i'm not rly into this style of pop anyway. she is a piece of work though.
17) Ariana Grande - objectively this is really good, it used to be one of my favourites by her BUT it's recently been ruined by my dad as he discovered it in 2021 and hasn't stop playing it for like a year!! it's been so overwhelming slowly hearing what used to be my fave DW non-single turn into something a lil bit intolerable. a great song though.
18) Florence + The Machine - i used to be a big florence fan so i know there are better options for this theme for her. this is nice.
19) Rita Moreno & George Chakiris - i dont rly like musicals. i've heard worse but it's still too theatrical for me.
666 days 6 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Ke$ha - BAWP! like top 3 kesha songs of all time like wow… BEAT SO PHAT GONNA MAKE ME CUM UM UM OVER TO YOUR PLACE!!!
02) Fleetwood Mac - oh this is cute! definitely top tier from them! yeah!
03) Bastille - okay….. actually this isn’t *that* bad…. but like blah
04) Rihanna - my golly!! rihanna again????  AGAIN???? how dare someone send her again!!!! anyways this is actually quite kunty the house yassssss
05) High School Musical Cast - im sorry like bop but how does one see this theme and immediately go “oh im gonna send hsm!!!”
06) Adele - oh this is rly cute…. i actually owned this album at some point…. i was an adele stan! now im kinda over her but this is rly nice!!
07) Britney Spears - okay yeah this is good but like…. she has better !!
08) The Police - this actually isn’t as evil as i thought it would be…. slay!
09) Stray Kids - this is kinda bad but im moving a bit like yasssss
10) Rachel Platten - OMG….. a HIT!!!!! rachel platten queen of pop????
11) Molly Sandén - this is good but like rachel just shat all over this…. sorry girl
12) Hilary Duff - problematic fave!!! no but like wow…. this is so good omg
13) Lauryn Hill - oh this is rly good….! i think my loves this song tbh
14) Calvin Harris - THE DROP IM CRYING SKSHKSHSAHAJSJS but good for tinashe!!! having something chart with her name attached to it!
15) Pixies - this just isn’t for me
16) Jessica Simpson - hm…. this is a bop but her previous entries are just on another level
17) Ariana Grande - wow….. so gorgeous like one of her best…..
18) Florence + The Machine - bawp a bit idk…. yassss!! quite gorg to me actually
19) Rita Moreno & George Chakiris - this is a song! im sure i’d eat it up if i gave a fuck about west side story
666 days 4 hours ago
NicoleF
01) Ke$ha - TOOT - I mean it's throwback Kesha, what's not to love? This is very locked into it's time, but with Kesha, it feels timeless.

02) Fleetwood Mac - TOOT - This wasn't a single?!?!? I've heard this song before and I really loved how it sounded! Unexpected, but great, entry!

03) Bastille - BOOT - Well...what a bad send choice for Bastille...this song was literally my least favorite on Doom Days lol...

04) Rihanna - BOOT - Literally, Lemme Get That was RIGHT THERE...this is tragic... https://i.gyazo.com/45414e571a7d6072742b3be086c77816.gif

05) High School Musical Cast - TOOT - It's not as good as I remember as a kid, but this is kinda one of the better HSM songs. I find it funny how they're like "don't be different, stick to the stuff you know". I agree!

06) Adele - TOOT - Wait but this was, like, stunning. She kinda ate with this.

07) Britney Spears - SHOOT - A-fucking-mazing send if I say so myself! This is sooo good! Very in with the times she released it, but I love this sound so much! It was pink tier for me on my album listens so I've always loved this.

08) The Police - BOOT - Not for me and also why do The Police have the creepiest song titles/song lyrics like what the fuck.

09) Stray Kids - TOOT - There are a good number of bad aspects of this song, but yet I still ended up liking it overall.

10) Rachel Platten - BOOT - One word: Milk. Two words: Milk artist.

11) Molly Sandén - BOOT - She's a cute girl, but y'know, gorgeous devours cute, or however that New York saying goes.

12) Hilary Duff - TOOT - Oh this was such a bop. Maybe a controversial song, but I was living while the twitter patrols were malding. Bop!!!

13) Lauryn Hill - TOOT - Not as good as I was hoping for, but I was still bopping and vibing. Good song, not great.

14) Calvin Harris - BOOT - I love that queen Tinashe, but Calvin did not do a good job on this track unfortunately. The beat and drop was not it...

15) Pixies - TOOT - I've definitely heard this before somewhere. I actually really liked it!

16) Jessica Simpson - BOOT - I'm sorry but I have just never cared for Jessica Simpson once in my life whatsoever ESPECIALLY her singing career.

17) Ariana Grande - SHOOT - Bop! Thinking Bout You is better, but I already sent it so I can forgive that not getting sent. That being said, though, this is still an amazing song with some amazing vocals! Dangerous Woman, forever her best era.

18) Florence + The Machine - TOOT - Florence's voice is just so amazing. It's beautiful even if the song misses. That being said, Florence + The Machine is VERY hit or miss with me, but this was a hit!

19) Rita Moreno & George Chakiris - BOOT - I hate musical theater shit like West Side Story so fuck this horrid shit. One of the better songs from West Side Story, but I still don't care for it at all.
666 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
ok hi
666 days 4 hours ago
nateclove
Hayy
666 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
new page for who's who
666 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
new page for who's who
666 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
oh brother..
666 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
new
666 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
page

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!