This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 137: ALBUM TRACK WEEK!

Topic » TSC BETA 137: ALBUM TRACK..

656 days 9 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
FINAL STANDINGS AFTER PENALTIES                               
01        ::        103        ::        Fleetwood Mac
02        ::        097        ::        Ariana Grande
03        ::        078        ::        Rachel Platten
04        ::        067        ::        Calvin Harris
05        ::        066        ::        Adele
06        ::        057        ::        Jessica Simpson
07        ::        056        ::        Hilary Duff
08        ::        056        ::        Rihanna
09        ::        050        ::        Florence + The Machine
10        ::        050        ::        Lauryn Hill
11        ::        050        ::        Pixies
12        ::        044        ::        High School Musical Cast
13        ::        042        ::        Britney Spears
14        ::        039        ::        Bastille
15        ::        026        ::        Stray Kids
16        ::        026        ::        Ke$ha
17        ::        015        ::        The Police
18        ::        013        ::        Rita Moreno & George Chakiris
19        ::        007        ::        Molly Sand茅n
656 days 9 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
and to the misfortune of everyone, here are j4ckwilko's reposted comments!

My new Ranking scheme:
馃敶 Hate
馃煚 Dislike
馃煛 Mid
馃煝 Like
馃數 Love

Tonight's Running Order
01) Ke$ha - 馃煚 Quite repetitive ngl. It gives me Avril Lavigne BETA version which isn't that good at all. It's kinda catchy but like the song itself is kinda trash.

02) Fleetwood Mac - 馃數 This song is just a fucking classic and honestly despite not listening to it much, I always enjoy it when I listen to it. Great week to submit this song as well as there wouldn't be much other time to do so.

03) Bastille - 馃數 This is a full on vibe. The album ain't the best but this song is probably in the top 3 of the album and I am surprised it never was actually made into a single.

04) Rihanna - 馃煛 Honestly this was a complete album filler and it's sad that Rihanna made this because it's really kinda mid.

05) High School Musical Cast - 馃敶 I hate to red a HSM song but this was one of the worst songs of the series maybe including the TV series. This is just completely bland and sounds like a You Can't Stop The Beat knockoff.

06) Adele - 馃煝 This is actually really a nice calm song. I think Adele really pulled through with this song and I don't think it's much of her style like her more popular songs.

07) Britney Spears - 馃煝 This is actually quite a vibe, but not like her more popular songs. I could possibly listen to this again as it's quite a nice song.

08) The Police - 馃煛 I have really no opinion of this. It ain't too bad but I don't instantly like it.

09) Stray Kids - 馃煝 This is a full on vibe and I nearly was going to uprank this to the Blue mark but I wouldn't say I love the whole song as there are some parts of the song i'm kinda meh at.

10) Rachel Platten - 馃煝 It's not too incredible but it's a quite nice song and I got it higher because of the Stacey edit from Eastenders which we kinda stan!

11) Molly Sand茅n - 馃敶 Just no thank you!

12) Hilary Duff - 馃敶 Whoever submitted this needs to just fall off a cliff. (ETA: stay mad u're soooo mad)

13) Lauryn Hill - 馃煚 She usually has some good songs but this really weren't my thing and I was struggling to enjoy it like at all.

14) Calvin Harris - 馃數 I actually love this song and has two artists that I really love to listen to. I think the verses are the stand out of the song and Honestly i'm glad to hear something that is not terrible for once like the songs I've heard on this edition.

15) Pixies - 馃敶 Pukes no thank you!

16) Jessica Simpson - 馃煛  This isn't too bad and I do kinda like it but I'm not screaming over it sadly.

17) Ariana Grande - 馃煝 I don't get the hate with this song because it's actually quite a nice song with a casual backing track. There's not much to it but there doesn't need to be.

18) Florence + The Machine - 馃煝 She's not one of my liked artists but I have to say this was pretty good.

19) Rita Moreno & George Chakiris - 馃數 West Side Story is such a classic musical and this song actually is a bop! It has a pretty latin vibe to it which I really like.
656 days 9 hours ago
nateclove
Grats Lorna!!
656 days 8 hours ago
LornaHollas
OMG I've actually won a BETA

Yay so happy!

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!