This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 135

Topic » TSC BETA 135

679 days 20 hours ago
FromAWindow
ALL FOURTEEN (14) SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!!!!

Y'all have until Thursday @ 6 PM BST / 1 PM EST to send me your votes!!!

Goodluck!!
679 days 18 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01 . pitbull - BOPPPP BOP BOP BOP best song ever made. no like this was TRULY my shit around my primary school days. honestly unironically an amazing song, neyo and nayer’s chorus are just so anthemic and euphoric. pitbull talented angel we been knew so true… yeah this is like unironically an excellent song and fawk u if u disagree !!!

02. ashley tisdale & lucas grabeel - i mean this is just gorgeous. while i do ride hard for my way less talented popstar vanessa hudgens, it is important to note that ashley tisdale was VERY talented before her whole music drop in 2018…. very embarrassing for her and her legacy BUT ALAS. u can hear her geniusness all throughout this banger it’s trew. the only hsm song that rly matters i fink! bermuda triangle anthem.

03. perfume - don’t get me wrong this is a bop and perfume will always be famous and everything… but ‘dream fighter’ was right there???? :/// anyways this is good! probably one of perfume’s best singles lbr.. yasutaka nakata really just knew how to carry a beat… ‘dream fighter’ still outsold though !

04. the chainsmokers - LMFAO how has this never been sent before… i never noticed the swight wisp on that girl. to be quite honest i always thought this went a lot more off than it needed to.. i do think this was their peak. FAWK side effects. this is objectively their best song yeah??? that might be true. ya this is a hit LMFAOO i do not give a f*ck! it’s fun as hell, imagine taking this srsly!!

05. lil nas x - ??? the audio quality on this ugly ass lyric video.. the CLEAN version.. ok! this is such a cute song though and has grown on me since the week it was sent to tsc. i dn’t pay much attention to lil nas x but the little synths in the chorus omfg. so pretty. but yes im a bit puzzled as to why the sender would send… this specific video LOL!

06. beyonce - ofmgg i can’t tell if this is like a setup on beyonce or if u genuinely wanted to send ‘video phone’ by beyonce.. whatever case i used to stan this when i was 4 LMFAOOOOO so i mean. bop! this era of beyonce where she was just making like the worst electropop u’ve evr heard was so crazy, this rly is SO of its time but its also a BOP. taking back what i said about the ‘’’worst electropop’’ the beat is hot actually…. and i hate that sicillian gremlin stefani germanotta but her VERSE OMFGG I KNEW ALL THE WORDS– HBUBBA HUBBA…….. HONEY BABY U’RE SO SEXY U SHOULD WIN AN OSCARRRRKJBWOWOWWOAAAHH…. bop!

07. sara bareilles - speaking of gremlins, sara bareilles is such a scary entity to me. i have never heard a good song from her. when people say… omfg u know that ‘love song’?? it’s clever bc she’s saying FAWK her label! i do not give a f*ck. it sounds like ass. and so does this! OH the chorus. i know this. LOL. the video is definitely something … proto buzzfeed music mefears. this is demonic

08. mac miller - ooooh the way i used to watch this for ariana’s high pony bang look.. YASSSS !!!! a serve. the beat was DEFINETLY hot here. very reminiscent of that really smooth rnb tht was popular in the 00s, u know? so pretty. i’m not the biggest fan of mac’s voice here but the production is just so delicious that it evens everything out. vry good song ya, another one i’m puzzled hasn’t been sent before! boppity bop bop

09. trisha paytas - trisha rly is a demon bar the two songs i have downloaded because i cannot give her any legal streams. u coulda sent that ‘shallow’ cover she did, no? this is definitely recorded!

10. caramella girls - AMAZING SHOWSTOPPING SPECTACULAR. a flawless song that will endure the test of time, srsly this is such a big brained send. it really is just such an euphoric song it makes me feel like i am on zenon’s starship being a yassified cybergirl hanging with my 2d animated friends…… so beautiful……. this is culture.

11. finatticz - outkast’s successors methinks.. see i was more of a new boyz girl myself back in these days but this is a little gorjus. i am BUYING what they are SELLING

12. charlie puth - i fucking hate this little weasel FIRST OF ALL the way he’s always on my timeline looking MUSTY as all hell….. all that payola and he still can’t afford a shower? sewer rat b*tch. no he makes me so disgusted specially with like. that videos as if he’s trying out for helix studios??? it is quite literally sexual harassment. the ODOR stemming from my laptop screen…. but the worst crime of all is that he has no good music to show for it. name one good charlie puth song that isn’t ‘how long’ EXACTLY he is so untalented and makes me want to die. this is so bland n actively diminishing my will to live

13. antonio banderas & eddie murphy - oh girl….. i mean even in the context of the movie this was so embarrassing for them like as if fairy grandmother hag woman did not eat them up 20 minutes ago with her rendition of ‘i need a hero’... don’t compete where u can’t compare!

14. wynter gordon - SUCH A BIG BRAINED BETA SEND… like this is the peak of music. i will be SHOCKED if this doesn’t win the whole week, it rly is the peak of this kind of cheap 2011 dance music. wynter gordon u will ALWAYS be famous. BOP BOP BOP BOP.
679 days 15 hours ago
tbrown_47
No beverage system for trash/meme week xx

01) Pitbull: This song was everywhere in high school. It was the bane of my existence back then. But he has way worse songs, so cool. Nayer you will always be famous
02) Ashley Tisdale & Lucas Grabeel: I don’t remember that song at all lol. But wow. Ashley outsold and peaked here these days. It’s Alright, It’s Ok could never. This movie is filled with better campy songs, but this gets the job done
03) Perfume: LOL I find this so funny. What is happening? The processing on the vocals is taking me out.
04) The Chainsmokers: For the longest time, I didn’t realize the Chainsmokers were legitimate music artists, because this was the first song I heard from them. I literally thought they were one big old meme. Musically, I’m sure anyone who reads my comments knows how I feel about this kind of shit. But this cracks me up because I met so many girls in college who actually acted like this on purpose. Quite sad, but quite funny.
05) Lil Nas X: So I like the idea of Lil Nas X more than I like any of his music. This exists, and I have no qualms about it
06) Beyonce: LMAO I forgot this song even existed. Me spending the whole time trying to remember whether or not most phones could take videos when this song was released instead of actually listening to the song. My verdict is that phones that could take videos did exist (throwback to the LG EnVs everyone has in middle school) so why is she calling it a video phone? LOL. Cracks me up. Anyways, I’ll actually listen again before voting, but I had to solve this mystery
07) Sara Bareilles: Cute. I do feel a bit bad for the sender, because if this hadn’t become the unofficial trash bop week, this might have gotten some mid points from me. But idk, the message is cute, but not really substantial? There’s a time and a place for this I suppose
08) Mac Miller: So…everything on Circles totally outsells this by 1,000,00,00X. But that probably didn’t chart so I get it. The beat is nice. I assume they made this while dating, so this to me just seems like something they just made up while chilling at home but was then forced to turn into a song. It’s very mid overall
09) Trisha Paytas: The way this isn’t the total trainwreck I thought it would be. But I also can’t take her seriously lol. Am I the only one remembers her from Who Wants to be a Superhero where her alter ego was Ms. Limelight? Trisha, you will always be Ms. Limelight, and you will always be famous
10) Caramella Girls: LMAO this charted? Jaw dropping
11) Finatticz: Aye! I haven’t heard or thought about this song since freshman year of college. The way this song played a part in me making my first group of friends in college lol. I mean, lyrically this is stunning. That first verse might be the best verse in all of rap
12) Charlie Puth: I mean this song is fine. Unfortunately, I think a 2022 release won’t score you many points in Beta, especially considering the lay of the land this week. Me personally, I’ve never been a Charlie fan, but I did tap my toes a bit
13) Antonio Banderas & Eddie Murphy: LMAO this was my favorite movie as a kid, and I maintain that this is one of, it not the best animated movie of all time. So fitting we get this after having RIcky Martin last week although better options existed #NotBrownEyedGirls
14) Wynter Gordon: LMAO this charted? I’m happy for her
678 days 23 hours ago
bibbles
01) Pitbull – oh my god, that was terrible!
02) Ashley Tisdale & Lucas Grabeel – managed to get out of taking mini bibs to 1 and 2, but had do 3!!
03) Perfume – that gave me diabetes!
04) The Chainsmokers – that was dreadful!!
05) Lil Nas X – this was okay.
06) Beyonce – not a fan!
07) Sara Bareilles – this was okay.
08) Mac Miller – 70s coffee lounge, not a fan of songs that pulse the music between speakers!
09) Trisha Paytas – that was not good.
10) Caramella Girls – is this from a game, it was dreadful, chipmunks on speed!
11) Finatticz – blimey that was awful.
12) Charlie Puth – Jungkook is doing a collab with him!
13) Antonio Banderas & Eddie Murphy – I love shrek!!
14) Wynter Gordon – quite repetitive!!
678 days 22 hours ago
Darbe
01) Pitbull - this is fun. back when i was like 13 and i didn't have unlimited internet access this is one of the songs i'd downloaded to my laptop and used to replay a lot. brings back memories. this is the one and only song of pitbull's where he actually has the better part.
02) Ashley Tisdale & Lucas Grabeel - i don't feel too much nostalgia from HSM2. i actually can't remember this one from the movie. a lil bit too campy for me.
03) Perfume - this sounds a bit dated to me even though its going for a kind of futuristic sound idk. it's alright.
04) The Chainsmokers - I SAW ANDREW TAGGART THIS YEAR! we wanted closer (feat. halsey)! however, this did have me in a chokehold back in 2014 for a few weeks. it really did seem like how every girl acted back then.
05) Lil Nas X - obviously i love this song. i sent it to best singles of 2021 tsc. i'm not sure why this version was sent though? the video is great and the song needs to be explicit.
06) Beyonce - new album next month! i'm very much in my beyonce era but this is one of her worst songs. kind of a funny send though, quite camp.
07) Sara Bareilles - i remember back in 2014 when everybody said roar ripped this off. they kinda aren't wrong, but i always preferred roar!
08) Mac Miller - it was chill. a nice vibe. it's maybe a bit too coffee lounge for me, esp for a beta entry.
09) Trisha Paytas - one of her songs charted? i'm usually never really into covers unless they exceed the original or do something really unique, and this did neither.
10) Caramella Girls - this feels quite 90s. there'll be a demographic that love this prob, it's just not really my thing.
11) Finatticz - it's kinda funny i suppose. not my sort of entry.
12) Charlie Puth - pls name a sexier man. his social media presence in 2022 has made him become the funniest celebrity of the year to me. he has me HOOKED. this song grew on me with time too. my WINNER.
13) Antonio Banderas & Eddie Murphy - this week is so bad that i can't believe i'm considering pointing shrek.
14) Wynter Gordon - a lifechanging pop smash. i heard this for the first time when i was a fresher in a nightclub and whenever i hear this it just takes me back to that moment in time and brings me so much happiness. love this closer.
678 days 20 hours ago
ilovetosing
1) Pitbull - “Give Me Everything (feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer)” - I mean, it's a Pitbull song, what do I even expect lol. I remember I used to crazy over this song when I was a teen. Shame on myself back then.

2) Ashley Tisdale & Lucas Grabeel - “Humuhumunukunukuapua'a” - We have found new Spongebob Squarepants' theme song.

3) Perfume - “Polyrhythm” - The perfect theme song for a snake charmer in a nightclub.

4) The Chainsmokers  - “#SELFIE” - OH THIS SONG, THIS SONG. I hated it so much when it was first released. You know what's the main reason I stopped listening to English songs? That's right. This song (besides 2014's Drake that is). This piece of ****** has managed to destroyed pop song because we've been getting ***** like this after this NON-STOP. This song gives me headache, it makes me physically sick, it makes me choose to listen to Drake 10000 times rather than listen to this for once. I used to think they are going to be a one-hit wonder, but NO, OH NO, they kept topping the charts even since. Good news is that I've stopped listening to English songs so I don't have to endure the pain of going to this again.

5) Lil Nas X - “THAT’S WHAT I WANT (Clean)” - Well, this is ok. I don't mind listening to this.

6) Beyonce - “Video Phone” - This is a real song? Lmao? I literally checked if this is an official release or is this some parody remix because the quality of this song is so bad, even someone recording from the room can have a better sound than this. Good thing video phones are out of trend now, just like the sound in this song.

7) Sara Bareilles - “Brave” - Look at The Chainsmokers, and look at this. Thankfully we have this song to save 2014 from that mess.

8) Mac Miller - “My Favorite Part (feat. Ariana Grande)” - The beat is quite good, I don't mind listening to this tbh.

9) Trisha Paytas - “Little Less Conversation” - Lmao.

10) Caramella Girls - “CaramelldansenA - Dance Dance Revolution will be happy to include this in their catalogue.

11) Finatticz  - “Don’t Drop That Thun Thun” - IceJJFish is better.

12) Charlie Puth - “Light Switch” - I'm so sorry for not supporting his "Attention" area, it was much better than this.

13) Antonio Banderas & Eddie Murphy - “Livin’ La Vida Loca” - I can't believe this is actually one of the better songs this week, A SHREK COVER.

14) Wynter Gordon - “Dirty Talk” - You know what's the dirtiest talk? Trash, that's right, it's so dirty that it'll keep you awake at night.
678 days 19 hours ago
J2999
001. Pitbull - “Give Me Everything (feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer)” : Ok out of all the artists who manage to slide themselves into like every Beta they are eligible for, Pitbull is one of the only, if not THE only, one I actively am happy to see. Definitely one of his best songs, this is a banger.

002. Ashley Tisdale & Lucas Grabeel - “Humuhumunukunukuapua'a” : This is… fine, sure? Kinda bad actually. But interesting.

003. Perfume - “Polyrhythm” : Some fine energy, quite a mid song as a whole though.

004. The Chainsmokers  - “#SELFIE” : Oh wow, The Chainsmokers!

005. Lil Nas X - “THAT’S WHAT I WANT (Clean)” : CLEAN? Strike one. But I mean this is obviously a very good song. Kinda boring send though.

006. Beyonce - “Video Phone” : Little bit of a bop sure? This is quite good. Long, but it was good.

007. Sara Bareilles - “Brave” : Honestly… kinda a bop icl this is good.

008. Mac Miller - “My Favorite Part (feat. Ariana Grande)” : Wasn’t sure what to expect going into this, but it was… kinda flat unfortunately. Was hoping to enjoy it, but didn’t get much from it.

009. Trisha Paytas - “Little Less Conversation” : The song is a bop, but this version is not.

010. Caramella Girls - “Caramelldansen” : Well… this bops a little icl damn that’s wild. Kinda fun.

011. Finatticz  - “Don’t Drop That Thun Thun” : Some fine music to this, it’s alright.

012. Charlie Puth - “Light Switch” : Charlie Puth does have some good songs, but this isn’t one, this is weak comparatively. Giving very little.

013. Antonio Banderas & Eddie Murphy - “Livin’ La Vida Loca” : Oh wow… another very interesting send! I mean… like… the singing is bad, but like…. the song is an absolute banger. Although even the music is a lot tamer here in a bad way, it’s still… obviously GOOD. We moved. Bop bop.

014. Wynter Gordon - “Dirty Talk” : Decent song, good closer, cool.
678 days 13 hours ago
J4ckWilko
01) Pitbull - It's bad that I know every single word to this but honestly it's kinda a vibe to be fair and I don't see much of a problem with it. I don't think this will score highly tho unfortunately even though it's kinda vibe.

02) Ashley Tisdale & Lucas Grabeel - What the actual fuck! I love HSM and I know this song well and it's just made me piss myself laughing because it's just what it is.

03) Perfume - Ehh I was kind of bored in parts of the song sadly but there was some alright parts i guess.

04) The Chainsmokers - This popped off ngl and I didn't realise it would as much as it did. I haven't heard this in such a long time which is kinda crazy because it's a vibe.

05) Lil Nas X - This is ok but I'm not screaming over it unfortunately.

06) Beyonce - This smacks and I am so surprised i've never heard it before because it's something i would likely have in a playlist somewhere. I need a great song in this edition and it could be this.

07) Sara Bareilles - Don't get me wrong this is a katy Perry BETA version but honestly it smacks and I don't know how people can't vibe to the song.

08) Mac Miller - I like it but it's not the best collab these two have done and I much prefer their other song together.

09) Trisha Paytas - This week is so bad that this may actually get points because it surprisingly isn't too bad even though I hate this song originally.

10) Caramella Girls - Whoever posted this can dig their own grave.

11) Finatticz - Ehh this is ok.

12) Charlie Puth - This is literally a terrorist plot which I find hilarious ngl and it's quite catchy which I hate about it haha.

13) Antonio Banderas & Eddie Murphy - I can't say that I hated that but I don't want to say that I liked it either.

14) Wynter Gordon - This really ain't bad and I was expecting a lot worse with this edition but a great closer tbf
677 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Pitbull – Oh it is this song and I like the singer in the chorus but Pitbull is dragging his own song down and these different singers just don’t mash well
02) Ashley Tisdale & Lucas Grabeel – I’m with Troy on this one as it is a WTF moment but it is truly iconic as I can’t look away and it is just memorable and so much fun to witness
03) Perfume – They do have a cute persona when performing and this is jolly well good but it doesn’t create that impact and gets tiring fast
04) The Chainsmokers – This song is the reason why I can’t take this group seriously with their any other songs as it is just that awful and obnoxious and I have never taken a selfie since
05) Lil Nas X – The music has got a nice hook to it but the vocalist sounds a bit too auto tuned and not really into the song
06) Beyonce – Is this meant to be the sequel to Telephone because like the saying the sequels aren’t as good as the originals and this sounds more like an orgy going on
07) Sara Bareilles – This is very chippy and helps to make me smile while hearing it and she has got a great voice that really shines with those high vocals
08) Mac Miller – His voice is giving me all these bad vibes and just sounds like he is mumbling and the music is a downer I can’t get behind
09) Trisha Paytas – Elvis is turning in his grave with this cover of this classic being ruined by someone who can’t hold a note in her life
10) Caramella Girls – It’s time to dance and I can’t stop moving as this song is just a mad bop that would make an awesome dance song in the club
11) Finatticz – The beats just feel awkward and the rapper is just not staying in tune and sounds like he is making it up as he goes along
12) Charlie Puth – I got to give credit as he has got the range with those higher notes being so good but the song itself is honestly forgettable
13) Antonio Banderas & Eddie Murphy – We are having a fiesta with this banger that has me shaking my booty as these 2 just compliment each other so well and I can’t help to sing along
14) Wynter Gordon – The beats are slapping with this major production that is making my feet tapping along and the chorus lives up and is so enjoyable to hear
676 days 16 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Pitbull “Give Me Everything” – Wasn’t that keen on this song when it first came out but now when it plays it gives nostalgia of 2011 so I’ve warmed to it a bit
2.        Ashley Tisdale & Lucas Grabeel “Humuhumunukunukuapua'a” – Troy not appreciating this is so annoying! This is art!
3.        Perfume “Polyrhythm” – The amount of autotune! This certainly was an experience!
4.        The Chainsmokers  “#SELFIE” – This is the only song I’ve heard from them that I like! This is so trashy! I love it!
5.        Lil Nas X “THAT’S WHAT I WANT (Clean)” – Can’t stand him! Everything he does is so embarrassing and his music is shite! Please stop!
6.        Beyonce “Video Phone” – lol I’d forgotten about this song! A very enjoyable mess!
7.        Sara Bareilles “Brave” – lol the “roar” rip off claim really made this song blow up.
8.        Mac Miller “My Favorite Part” – It felt a bit one note
9.        Trisha Paytas “Little Less Conversation” – Better than the original!
10.        Caramella Girls “Caramelldansen” – lol this week is certainly an experience
11.        Finatticz  “Don’t Drop That Thun Thun” – nope
12.        Charlie Puth “Light Switch” – Grew on me as it went along, quite a nice listen
13.        Antonio Banderas & Eddie Murphy “Livin’ La Vida Loca” – Shrek 2 is such a good film!
14.        Wynter Gordon “Dirty Talk” – haven’t heard this in ages!
675 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
01) Pitbull- 🍷 delicious man, delicious song. i moved so hard
02) Ashley Tisdale & Lucas Grabeel 🧃- perfect song for this week! however…I just prefer other HSM songs so this sorta fell by the wayside for me…haha!
03) Perfume - ☕️, Britney Spears perfume > this! Still a funny bop though! Cheers!
04) The Chainsmokers - 🍷 SELFIE? Takes a selfie with the entire beta cast. This song is so fucking funny
05) Lil Nas X- 🧃 CLEAN? CLEAN??? IS THIS A CHURCH???? BLINKS…GIVE US THE DIRTY!
06) Beyonce - ☕️ the winner of “methods of communication” week I fear…
07) Sara Bareilles - 🧃 queen ripped off roar and I do stan her for the blatant plagiarism. She did what she had to.
08) Mac Miller - 🧉 prob my least favorite of the week unfortunately so far! just was missing something :( 
09) Trisha Paytas - 🧃 oh my I’m not sure words could do this justice…
10) Caramella Girls - 🍷 they understood the assignment. They DID!!!!
11) Finatticz - 🧃 solid but this week is a little too good for just solid!
12) Charlie Puth - 🧉 Charlie PUTH like when you try to say puss but you gotta little bit of a limp wrist and a whole lotta lisp lisp
13) Antonio Banderas & Eddie Murphy - 🍷 wait I lied this understood the assignment too…my ears have been BLESSED!!!
14) Wynter Gordon- ☕️ good closer to a great week!
674 days 21 hours ago
nateclove
01) Pitbull - A nostalgic bop!
02) Ashley Tisdale & Lucas Grabeel - A nostalgic flop!
03) Perfume - BOPASOOOOO
04) The Chainsmokers - FLOPASOOOO
05) Lil Nas X - Why the clean version?
06) Beyonce - A timeless bop!
07) Sara Bareilles - I used to be obsessed with this!
08) Mac Miller - A cute song!
09) Trisha Paytas - LMAO where did this chart? Is it a cover?
10) Caramella Girls - super annoying!
11) Finatticz - LOL kinda funny and iconic!
12) Charlie Puth - cute, not super memorable
13) Antonio Banderas & Eddie Murphy - LMAO love this!
14) Wynter Gordon - LMFAO BOPPPPPPPPP I forgot this existed xD
674 days 20 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Pitbull - OMG…. i can’t believe this hasn’t been sent already dkhskdhskdjd like WOW…. this is kinda winning and i’m nawt mad…. a classic !!
02) Ashley Tisdale & Lucas Grabeel - BAWPPPPPPP this is what every ashley tisdale entry should be…. they just don’t make music like this anymore
03) Perfume - wait this is tew good…. i only know like 2 of their songs??? but they haven’t missed yet! i rly like this!!
04) The Chainsmokers - i wish the beat actually served but it’s so bad LMAO…. but i love the satire and irony of it…. it serves ironically!
05) Lil Nas X - WHY WOULD YOU SEND THE CLEAN VERSION? but anyways…. this is cute! i don’t really have an opinion on it?
06) Beyonce - well it’s a beyonce song! idk why you would send this out of…. literally any song from her discography but it’s camp! gawgaw drags this down a bitsy…
07) Sara Bareilles - PLSSSSSSSSMDHSKDHSKSJDJDKS i remember being obsessed with this…. when this would come on my “Now that’s what I call music whatever number” cd i would belt along lshsksjdjshks like wow…. never realized how much this sounds like roar until now lshwoshsn…. yeah…. this still bawps i fear
08) Mac Miller - i never really was into mac…. but this is nice!! i love the production…. ariana really elevates this! i kinda miss this mariah carey rip off era of ariana
09) Trisha Paytas - haha!!
10) Caramella Girls - BAWWWWPPPPPPPPPODUOSHSKAHWKSGWJSHSKJDLWHAISHEISJLAJSOSHSOSIOASJOSHSIAUSOSHKAHoshsoshosjsjdksjskejkshsosidkeiduaksjisusidusjne 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷
11) Finatticz - LMFAOOO this is camp!! no but this does really slay….
12) Charlie Puth - go to hell charlie puth
13) Antonio Banderas & Eddie Murphy - LMAO? this is fun!! i really should watch the shrek movies again….
14) Wynter Gordon - BAWPPPP like WOW….  outsold jason derulo sm….
674 days 20 hours ago
NicoleF
01) Pitbull - TOOT - Honestly started to really hate this song when it was all over the place a few years ago cause radio overplay killed it, but since I haven't heard it in awhile, I enjoyed it. Good song.

02) Ashley Tisdale & Lucas Grabeel - BOOT - Trolling can be fun when it's not a super insensitive song like...this is offensive...........and yet some of y'all are like "omg queen bop"...concerned for y'all.

03) Perfume - BOOT - I was bored. Sorry but I'm not the target audience.

04) The Chainsmokers - TOOT - This has always been a guilty pleasure for me. It's not good whatsoever but it's soooo bad that it ends up being hilarious.

05) Lil Nas X - BOOT - Really bitch? The clean version? What is this Kidz Bop? Are we 7?!?!? Would've been an easy toot if it was the ACTUAL version. The clean version took me out of the vibe. Sad cause I actually enjoy this song.

06) Beyonce - BOOT - Overrated flop who will never be as good as Rihanna. Truly might be the second most overrated artist after Drake of the modern-world of music. Who rounds out the top 3? Ironically for me, Gaga usually...LOL yeah, never cared for this song.

07) Sara Bareilles - BOOT - Fuck this vanilla-ass bitch, I've never liked her at all. Talk about a boring bitch.

08) Mac Miller - TOOT - I love the throwback, coffee-store-esque vibes this gives and, obviously, Ariana slays and elevates. To be honest, some of the lines are nowadays a bit "oof" given the fact that they both broke up and Mac is sadly not with us anymore, but it's still a fun song.

09) Trisha Paytas - BOOT - No. Just no. How does Trisha even qualify for BETA?!?!?

10) Caramella Girls - TOOT - LMAOOOOO not this song. I don't know where I've heard this song 54783985 times, probably ROBLOX, but it's so catchy. Boppp.

11) Finatticz - TOOT - higruefsrhyqbfeuywiaehsbyiesi I haven't heard this song in 563482674 years omg I forgot this song even existed. Honestly, not even ironically speaking, this is a 100% certified bop.

12) Charlie Puth - TOOT - Let me go run and hide before people get pitchforks and torches but like............. :x :x :x ..................I like Charlie Puth! I'm sorry but most of his singles are bops and this is no exception. Admittedly, the first couple times I heard this, I was like "this is a stupid fucking song" but I got hooked over time. Bop.

13) Antonio Banderas & Eddie Murphy - TOOT - I mean the original is a bop, but this cover for the movie is still a bop cause I love the song and Shrek 2, in general, gives me soooo much nostalgia. I enjoyed this and it's kinda funny.

14) Wynter Gordon - TOOT - Never heard this before and it does seem a bit basic, but as a basic bitch, I ate this up. Really fun finisher!
674 days 19 hours ago
FromAWindow
Hello!!!!

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!