This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 133

Topic » TSC BETA 133

727 days 14 hours ago
turkeylover
01) BoA - this is rly cute!! it’s not the kunty slay i was expecting, but i really enjoyed it!
02) The Killers - this started off horrendous…. but then it got a lidl better!! yeah…. honestly i fully thought the killers were a one hit wonder so yeah…. shocked to see them here!
03) Ruth B. - oh slay this is that lost boy girl…. that had such a hold on me dvgjdvhgdvhd but this is quite pretty…. she’s so real for this…. i actually rly like this jhndhbhvdgjd she made it for girls who wear mary janes!!! she made this for me!!!
04) Mousse T. - oh SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY the beat is HAWT!!!!! The production is GORGEOUS…. YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THIS IS A HITTTTTTTTTTTT… this is so deep…. high art.
05) Girls' Generation - BAWPPPPPPPPPPPPP OMG….. i sent this to tsc :3 and i was viciously robbed (as usual)…. but like WOW…. this is SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they truly never miss like…. this album is amazing…. i’m genie for you boy<3 DJ PUT IT BACK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06) Lady Gaga - FINALLY I WON I WON….. after MONTHS of bitching and whining, someone finally sent her best song…. like WOW…. she made this for ME!! trans woman helping trans woman… a REAL sisterhood<3 and don’t worry brad, i’m sure i’ll find another lady gaga song to never shut up about….
07) Brandy - OMG???? my knowledge on brandy is so little hvdjgvdghdvgd i can’t believe i’ve never heard this before like WOW….. this is so good???? i mean, it’s not as good as full moon duh but still…. i love this…. omg…. a smash hit.
08) Paula DeAnda - WOW…. omg… i’ve read DEV and not THE DEY so i was disappointed at first but then this started and…. BOP… this is saur good???? like… i can’t believe i’ve never heard this until now…. like…
09) Katy Perry - OH…. now i get why some random ass katy album track was sent…. slayful. i mean peacock is saur much better but dances sm… a hit i fear… does this sample something???
10) Christina Aguilera - and now this hits streak is over…. sigh. i mean, this is good i suppose but like…. after dirrty was sent, there’s no need for xtina in beta anymore!! but yeah… this is cute :3
11) Meg Myers - nightmare…. no one can touch the original! and no one ever will! BUT i will say, i do like the production changes!! it feels a bit watery you know?? like yasssss running up the hill being played on a speaker that someone dropped in water!!!
12) The Veronicas - ANOTHER HIT…. like WOW…. this is actually so good???? like… do they ever miss??? i need to listen to this album… i rly liked this!!!!!
727 days 11 hours ago
tbrown_47
Skipping the beverage system this week to keep my 0 a mystery xx

BoA: This was very unexpected. I don’t want to say it’s the best song ever, but this really really worked for me. This had flavor and flair. I’m here for this
The Killers: I’ve never been a fan of The Killers. The lead singer is kind of cute so I’m happy for him in that regard. But this just isn’t my vibe for alt/indie rock
Ruth B: I heard this before and wasn’t impressed. It’s fine now. Her voice sounds kind of generic. The whole thing isn’t bad, but honestly not anything I’d willingly listen to again
Mousse T: Ok why do I love this? This is serving high school dance party, and I’m not mad about it. This is the perfect mix of hilarity, fun, and musicianship. Very fun listen
Girls Generation: This is pretty catchy. I don’t think this is 100% for me, but I’m not mad about it. It was fun overall
Lady Gaga: This week’s edition of how hasn’t this been submitted before, pt 1. It’s a bop. It has aged a bit and doesn’t make me feel the same when it first came out, but it’s still a bop.
Brandy: So I personally wouldn’t have sent this considering we can send 90s songs without penalties, and Brandy’s best work was in the 90s. But to each their own. Yeah 90s Brandy definitely outsells this, so let’s go with that next time. This is just ok
Paula DeAnda: Why does she look like the chick from Zoey 101 who was replaced by Victoria Justice? There are many artists who did this mid 2000s pop sound better than her. Seems like there’s a reason I don’t remember this woman at all
Katy Perry: Um…that intro? Let’s pretend I didn’t hear that. Is this supposed to be a dance track? Is this supposed to be fun or meaningful? I’m just super confused at this mess of a song.
Christina Aguilera: This week’s edition of how hasn’t that been submitted before, pt 2. I’ve always liked the arena rock feel of this song. I think it pairs really well with her vocals and was different than a lot of pop at the time. The bridge is eh, but I still enjoy this
Meg Myers: Is the penalty one or two points per year? I fear you would’ve been better off just sending the original because this doesn’t hold a candle to the original. *sigh*
The Veronicas: Another group I’ve never really loved. I kind of liked it at the start, but the chorus is pretty lackluster. And then it actually got worse. I don’t know man.
727 days 10 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. boa - not my favorite song of hers by any means (listen to my heart (girls on top and milky way r the ONES), but this is still great. VERY la isla bonita as darbe pointed out. just a smash hit overall, she really owned kpop back then.

02. the killers - this is really cute. it’s not really my brand of 00’s pop rock but there’s something rly cute about the way this builds and builds, i know the straights had a ball! again, not my usual style but i did enjoy this!

03. ruth b. - literally had her confused with katy b omfggg that’s so embarrassing. this is fine! way better than that ‘lost boy’ song tht sh*t is AWFUL LOOOOL i get why the sender would pick an irrel album track over that disaster. but yeah this is…… fine! i don’t get it i’m afraid.

04. mousse t. - i’ve literally never heard this in my life but this is GREAT. like unironically the production is so scrumptious, she does have the voice of an angel. i don’t know if this was intended as a troll entry or not but i genuinely really liked this. very MY style. a bit one note as it goes on but that note is soooo good…

05. girls’ generation - to this day it beats me how this didn’t even crack top 10 in a pretty mediocre uncharted 00s week of tsc. one of, if not the, best executed k-pop songs of all time. incredible song. ‘oh!’ is better though!

06. lady gaga - ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ but this is one of my favorite gaga singles actually. one of the songs that really encapsulates everything that was so interesting about gaga before she turned into a bad makeup mogul with even worse music to boot. the little medonsters need to steal from her so she can be poor and serve like this again. sleep inducing pick but like… great song.

07. brandy - this was honestly collecting dust in my 150 song beta playlist so i guess thank u sender for knocking this one out for me! but yeah this is one of my favorite brandy singles. anything timbaland touched in that era turned into gold, u cannot tell me the beat wasn’t HOT! love love love this song, i’ll always have time for miss norwood.

08. paula deanda - why is it always the flops who have these rly funny jinxing titles. like… paula deanda baby no one remembers you LMFAO. not too much though because this song is gorgeous!! i think i’ve said this before a few weeks ago but i looove how spacious and pretty this style of generic contemporary r&b from the mid-late 00s sounded. like objectively this is average but the synths are doing SOOO much for me. this sound will always do well with me honestly. paula deanda i WILL always remember you mhm.

09. katy perry - this is SO big-brained actually. i’m pretty sure this was released as a pre-release single with no music video and that’s because i, someone who didn’t check for katy at the time, was bumpin this on the youtubes and the free mp3 converter sites!!! i was so gagged. but yes this might be one of her best songs? it’s so gay, but also like. joyful? had me gagged then and honestly i’m still gagged now. boppity bop bop bop. jack antonoffs down the pride parade to this tune.

10. christina aguilera - xtina is so hit or miss for me but i can say with certainty that i have never understood this song nor the acclaim it gets with u gay men. like i get what it’s going for but the execution is so bad sorry. i can usually endure christina’s vocal runs but this dad rock sound for her is SOOO unpleasant i just want her to SHUT HER TRAP!!! i don’t understand why gay men like this so much it is truly the worst song i have ever heard.

11. meg myers - cover entries for me in beta either have to be ironically funny or surpass/differentiate themselves from the original for me to really care about them and this does neither really. it’s just the original with more mid-10’s akin production. still a rly good song though obviously, but like… i could just listen to the original, yaknow?

12. the veronicas - i think i’ve heard this before. this is SUCH an encapsulation of this kind of late 2000s electropop LOL. i do rly stan the synths and the bleep bloopy electroclash sound. it doesn’t really stack up against their stronger songs but it is a really solid, albeit verging on generic, electroclash tune from this era. a slay i think!
727 days 9 hours ago
FromAWindow
01) BoA - Oh I loveeeeee this queen, this is already so iconic with the intro omg. THE KEY CHANGE ONE CHORUS IN WOW oh this song is a JOURNEY this song is really iconic and I am moving but it is also just slightly trainwreck-like but whatever I was still moving :)

02) The Killers - Well his voice is…his voice. This could be worse I suppose but also wow I hate his voice. But the song itself is kinda cool, close to my brand of indie pop rock so I rock out to this enough!

03) Ruth B. - I wasn’t sure I’d heard this before then the chorus kicked in. It’s pretty! I think it plays at my Starbucks all the time…that’s honestly mostly not a compliment lmao. It’s sweet enough I suppose. Idk I’m bored of this song by the second verse tbh.

04) Mousse T. - LMAOOOOOOOOO YASSSSSSSSSS IM LIVING THIS IS TERRIBLE BUT FANTASTIC I LOVEEEEEE IT. Oh this is so bubbly and fun and everything and SUCH a serve yassssssssssss this won’t win cuz some people won’t get it but I lovedddd this!!!!

05) Girls' Generation - ICONIC how has this NEVER been sent before? Idiots all of us, this is such a good pop song and an iconic example of kpop :) Oh this is soooooooo good I’m glad to see it here I hope it does well :))) I’m MOVING!!!!

06) Lady Gaga - Duhhhhhhhh boppppp this is very very 2009 but I mean she did kinda set the tone for 2009 so that makes sense. This doesn’t like take my breath away or anything, I mean it shouldn’t, we’ve all heard this song a few times at least, but this is still a banger!!!

07) Brandy - I mean Brandy makes good music so this isn’t a shocker tbh. It’s good! I love her voice duh and this style is up my alley but this does feel a little like a 2000s interpretation of a classic 90s sound. I like that twist enough but it pales in comparison to the real thing, you know? I mean, bop, but could’ve been better.

08) Paula DeAnda - Oh this feels very Jin BETA entry, it’s cute with a very distinct 2010 quality, I like it!! It’s not my favorite thing ever, but I like it!! It was fun enough :) But if this seriously contends for a win…hmm…choices.

09) Katy Perry - Oh the electros are electro-ing I see!!! This is kinda electro disco fierceness I loveee this, I usually am very meh on all of her stuff, but this is very good!!!! OHH this has me MOVINGGGG oh YASSSSS oh I see why this was called the big brained send tbh, this is a BOPPPPP why doesn’t she play stuff like this at her Vegas show???? Stuff to actually get people on their FEET!!! BAWPPPP

10) Christina Aguilera - Lmaoooooo Christina is such unintentional camp to me with openings like this, I always giggle tee hee. But this is a good song imo, her voice really is great, this is kinda fierce tbh. Not close to her best, but it’s still kind of a stank face bangerrrrrrr she just sounds good with the intensity of her voice with the guitars tbh. Boppp!!!!

11) Meg Myers - https://i.gyazo.com/d9a1afdae8178eb0e503a966d0c90c17.gif

I hope this is Christian_ “a 0 is better than a 1 or 2” icon. I mean the song itself is like fine cuz it’s ya know a COVER of an iconic song but her voice really is trash garbage keep her away from society bad now isn’t it?

12) The Veronicas - Ummmmmm it’s like good. You know. It’s cute and all. Have we not exercised enough from this group? It’s not QUITE booger but also who cares you know? Sorry oops, it does get better as it goes along though.
725 days 16 hours ago
bibbles
01) BoA – a bit of a European sound for jpop, its okay.
02) The Killers – well it’s the killers, whats not to like!!
03) Ruth B. – my rabbits absolutely love dandelions!!
04) Mousse T. – never got this song, and why those funny noises?
05) Girls' Generation – its okay, I think mini bibs plays this!
06) Lady Gaga – cant believe this has not been used!
07) Brandy – not my kind of thing.
08) Paula DeAnda – not something I would choose to listen to.
09) Katy Perry – didn’t enjoy the way she sang that!
10) Christina Aguilera – hubby liked Christina Aguilera!
11) Meg Myers – only one person can cover kate bush, and that’s kate bush!
12) The Veronicas – I don’t mind the veronicas!
725 days 13 hours ago
J2999
001. BoA - 'Valenti' : This is decent. Went on a bit too long, but it was fun enough.

002. The Killers - 'A Dustland Fairytale'  : Underrated Killers song from their best decade, the 00s. Solid listen.

003. Ruth B. - 'Dandelions' : Has TikTok gotten its paws over this? I’ve like never heard this song in full, but know it, so TT is an assumption for where it did? Not too sure. But yeah this is quite pleasant actually, started a little slow but became good.

004. Mousse T. - 'Horny '98 (feat. Hot 'n' Juicy)' : Definitely catchy music to the chorus, quite a random song come to think, but yeah it’s good.

005. Girls' Generation - 'Genie' : It’s fine, little dull in parts though.

006. Lady Gaga - 'Paparazzi' : Strong song, one of Lady Gaga’s best, good listen.  Surprised it hasn’t been entered before.

007. Brandy - 'Afrodisiac' : Got better in the second half, it’s fine, wouldn’t come back to it.

008. Paula DeAnda - 'Walk Away (Remember Me) (ft. The DEY)’ : Quite like this, it’s a pleasant listen, all worked well together. Good listen.

009. Katy Perry - 'Walking On Air' : Honestly this isn’t as good as I remembered it being. Kinda unfortunate. Still good, just not the collapse I thought it was.

010. Christina Aguilera - 'Fighter' : This is decent. Weaker for Christina, but it’s good enough.

011. Meg Myers - 'Running Up That Hill' : I loosely know this, though don’t remember what the original sounds like. This is decent honestly. Maybe if I remembered the original I’d see this as a lot worse like others seem to be? But yeah this is good.

012. The Veronicas - 'Take Me On The Floor' : This is fine. Honestly the ‘da da da’s kinda carried the song. It’s alright.
725 days 7 hours ago
nateclove
01) BoA - oh this is such a slay actually....like I'm obsessed.....
02) The Killers - at least they stayed true to their name and killed my eardrums!
03) Ruth B. - mama we needed some VISUALS! But this was cute methinks it will still get some points from me (I mean it's not like I have a choice)
04) Mousse T. - I-????? Waaaaait why did this actually slay my life......obsessed!
05) Girls' Generation - oh I'm so sick this ate too....obsessed x3
06) Lady Gaga - Kind of aged tbh but no denying I was obsessed with this at 12 years old!
07) Brandy - omggggggggggggggggg this was actually kind of gorg....like it was stunning 2 me!
08) Paula DeAnda - Oh this was cute! It has a really dated sound LMAO but nonetheless, it has that nostalgia factor going for it!
09) Katy Perry - Yasssss I love a big-brained send. I mean I wish you did a fan-made video or SOMETHING but this was actually pretty good LMAO
10) Christina Aguilera - One of my mom's favourite songs lmao. Not my personal favourite of Christina but she still slew here a teeny bit!
11) Meg Myers - Now miss girl....why would you try to cover one of the best songs of all time...and do a bad job at it too? I suppose I can appreciate it for what it is, a homage and not like her trying to outdo the original but yeah, no.
12) The Veronicas - OMG BOPASOOOO....likeeeee...........never been so obsessed with so many songs in a single BETA week!
724 days 21 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        BoA “Valenti” – It has a very 2000s sound to it! I dig it!
2.        The Killers “A Dustland Fairytale” – Always liked Brandons voice. This was really good!
3.        Ruth B. “Dandelions” – Quite a nice listen. It was pleasant
4.        Mousse T. “Horny '98” – lol this song! Certainly goes off! Bop!
5.        Girls' Generation “Genie” – Wish the chorus was stronger but overall this was good
6.        Lady Gaga “Paparazzi” – Finally lol! Still obsessed with this!
7.        Brandy “Afrodisiac” – Why is she laughing? The opening was odd but the rest of the song was good
8.        Paula DeAnda “Walk Away (Remember Me)” – I probably won’t remember this as it’s a bit bland!
9.        Katy Perry “Walking On Air” – Bop! Still goes off!
10.        Christina Aguilera “Fighter” – This hasn’t been used before?? This song is so good!
11.        Meg Myers “Running Up That Hill” – The Kate Bush original is miles better than this!
12.        The Veronicas “Take Me On The Floor” – Such a bop! This pops off so much! So good!
724 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
01) BoA – Um I don’t know what to say as this K Pop song sounds bland but the singer has a nice charm but the song just lets her down
02) The Killers – I’m not feeling it as this country song isn’t going anyway with that dragging vocals that don’t hold well and the music doesn’t keep me interested
03) Ruth B. – This feels quite hypnotic putting me in a trance listening to this alright beat that goes by but ends up getting flatter as it goes along
04) Mousse T. – I am already loving this from that energetic beat that has me grooving along and damn this song really does make me horny
05) Girls' Generation – I can feel the banger energy coming off as it is ticking all the boxes having this great style and it is quite addicting to hear
06) Lady Gaga – Well this is clearly not her greatest song as the beat sounds dated and repetitive and the singer don’t deliver any vocal power
07) Brandy – The beat is getting me moving nicely and I’m enjoying her R & B vocals which fit so good and it is a nice jam
08) Paula DeAnda – I do admire her vocals but the song frankly is dull with this laid-back waiting music and the rapper ruins the flow and is so unnecessary
09) Katy Perry – It is a party already as I feel like I am in a dance club listening to this absolute bop with the beat being so sick
10) Christina Aguilera – Now this is what you call a mega vocal performance as she gives everything into it and this is one catchy song that has me singing along
11) Meg Myers – I do admire the song now thanks to Stranger Things with it’s amazing strong beats but she is no Kate Bush as it sounds super messy
12) The Veronicas – It started out fine at the start but then the beats sounded like they gave up in the chorus and the singers don’t give anything here
724 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
01) BoA: 🧃, i really wanted to like this it just felt rly muted and like it was missing that SPARK that would bump her into wine...hugs
02) The Killers: 🧉, it was fine but i was bored half the time sorry :(
03) Ruth B.: ☕️, aw this was cute and sweet i liked it...a little one note but thats not a bad thing.
04) Mousse T.: 🧉, am not the intended audience for this <3
05) Girls' Generation: 🧃, it was fine i guess! it had its moments...
06) Lady Gaga: 🍷, you will always be a classic. we cheered.
07) Brandy: ☕️, i'm not a huge brandy fan but i rly liked this!
08) Paula DeAnda: 🧃, her voice was nice!
09) Katy Perry: ☕️, oh my its THIS song...the random man's voice is sorta horrid but i like it anyway. dances.
10) Christina Aguilera: 🍷, oh i did listen to this every day when i walked to the bus stop as if i was going off to a war...perfect workout song imo.
11) Meg Myers 🍷, This music video was hand-colored by 2,130 children. i see someone watched stranger things too...i get it! the singing is honestly very questionable but idc i rly do like the song so you get a pass from _!
12) The Veronicas: ☕️, their jarring voices sorta...worked i can't lie
723 days 21 hours ago
NicoleF
01) BoA - BOOT - Felt all over the place while still boring me. It felt like it lacked identity.

02) The Killers - TOOT - At first I wasn't huge on it, but I ended up loving the continuous rise and build throughout the song.

03) Ruth B. - TOOT - This was really pretty. Nothing out of this world, but I was swaying my head the entire time. Nice!

04) Mousse T. - BOOT - Wayyy too repetitive and I was already unimpressed and bored a couple seconds into it.

05) Girls' Generation - TOOT - It was good. I enjoyed it. Kind of background music, but I still was bopping my head. Loved the little pause, end-of-song fakeout.

06) Lady Gaga - TOOT - How has this not been sent yet!?!?!? LMAO a classic truly!

07) Brandy - TOOT - One of the weaker Brandy entries I've heard in BETA, but c'mon, it's Brandy, it's still good. Wish it had more punch, but it was nice!

08) Paula DeAnda - TOOT - Oh this was gorgeous and it felt stuck in the early 00s R&B era, which I love. This was such a woke entry, I loved this!

09) Katy Perry - TOOT - This was such a big brained entry! So underrated but sooo good. Pretty sure it's even one of Katy's favorites. I felt like I was floating while bopping to this jam!

10) Christina Aguilera - SHOOT - The way I forgot how hard this fucking went. This was amazing and soooo good. I got chills. Christina, you will always be a fighter for the win whenever you're entered.

11) Meg Myers - BOOT - I love Stranger Things, and I'm assuming the Kate Bush original was used already, but this was a choice.

12) The Veronicas - TOOT - Wait this was actually a fun closer. I had low expectations coming in and they blasted them out of the park.
723 days 19 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) BoA - this is actually really fun, I love songs with the early 2000s sound like this. Britney found dead!
02) The Killers - I do like some of their more obvious hits and what I'll say about the killers is that when they want something to be cinematic they REALLY go for it. All these things that I've done is by far their best but this is a good effort on all fronts by them. Men can do well I guess
03) Ruth B. - kinda weird that someone wanted me to listen to this song in a beta, but it's like… fine for slow girl pop I guess
04) Mousse T. - can't relate but I stan and support the cause
05) Girls' Generation - it's giving phoned in pop song from the late 2000s
06) Lady Gaga - edgy, jk I don't really have a problem with this but it's never been one of my fave gaga entries if I'm being honest
07) Brandy - when she goes slow, she can slay, but I also love when she goes for a lil more upbeat… like this is fun! Haven't listened to a while, can totally see me listening to this 10x more this week
08) Paula DeAnda - queen of the 2000s UTR bops I presume? Nah I only know this one song by her actually but it's pretty fun and easy to follow along and bop to
09) Katy Perry - LOL well at least we won't get to see miss perry for another month so let's celebrate that! The wrong choice all around lmao
10) Christina Aguilera - prob the expected and obvious winner, but when it's from xtina I protest less…
11) Meg Myers - I haven't heard the plant song original yet but I see too much about it now so I just don't care at all, but the cover doesn't sound bad but I don't support the plantness
12) The Veronicas - maybe a little dated (ironic considering I was just saying I love songs with the 2000s sound) but this just sounds off to me… like their voices are getting drowned out in the music a bit, and the instrumental is just so basic it feels like garageband. Good chorus tho
723 days 18 hours ago
ilovetosing
Hi.
723 days 18 hours ago
ilovetosing
Is this page 3 yet.
723 days 18 hours ago
nateclove
Whaddup

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!