This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 131

Topic » TSC BETA 131

715 days 9 hours ago
nateclove
Soooo I wrote comments and when I pressed post the website crashed and nothing was saved smh pls accept my watered down comments now.

01) Aqua - Nostalgic bop that I used to dislike however now that I've grown I find it to be a bop.
02) ROSALIA - Sexy sultry bop that ive never heard before actually, but I like it quite a bit!
03) Miley Cyrus - There are much better songs from this album but the album can do no wrong and this bops.
04) Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa - This is too 2016 for me.
05) Spice Girls - Boppp aged like wine I enjoyed quite a lot.
06) 702 - I never heard this and it's amazing omg an absolute slayer!
07) Jordin Sparks, Chris Brown - Meh I've always been neutral about this song but I must admit its aged a bit like wine with the exception of you know who.
08) Avril Lavigne - Yas nostalgic bop love the bridge.
09) Mya - Stunning sultry bop that I havent heard in years.
10) Ke$ha - Hate the bridge but love everything else.
11) Steps - Hated it.
12) Enrique Iglesias, Usher - This doesnt compare to tonight I'm f*cking u but this is also a bop actually.
13) Britney Spears - I was obsessed as a teenager and I do think this managed to slay me even to this day!
715 days 7 hours ago
J2999
001. Aqua - “Barbie Girl” : I mean bop duhhh. This really is peak camp but like it is catchy and always a move.

002. ROSALIA - “LA FAMA” : The Weeknd appearing b2b Betas I mean I get it that’s a king. Quite smooth, chill, but it’s good enough.

003. Miley Cyrus - “WTF Do I Know” : Miley does often seem to be a lot better than what I always expect going into it, yeah that was the same here. I enjoyed this though so will save a complaint of milking people dry for someone else. You can have it this time.

004. Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa  - “Scared to be Lonely” : Iconic duo obviously producing a bop together. I always forget this exists but always enjoy whenever I hear it, same applies here.

005. Spice Girls  - “Say You’ll Be There” : Oh that’s crazy the Spice Girls aren’t even hideously overused just all them British girl bands merge into one whenever I think about them. This is fine, not really giving much, but it could be worse. Actually some of the music is a bit of a serve icl.

006. 702 - “Where My Girls At” : Not really feeling the music but am kinda enjoying their singing? It’s fine.

007. Jordin Sparks, Chris Brown - “No Air” : Bored at the artist choice, I cannot support sending someone who won within the last like 10 editions. But it’s good, I quite enjoyed. Both the music and their voices together were good.

008. Avril Lavigne - “What The Hell” : Honestly although Avril appears like kinda too often in Beta, she does still have quite a lot of good choices available. Her music style will always be a fun one, this went as expected, good, not her best, but still liked it. Especially the chorus, that elevates it.

009. Mya - “Fallen” : This isn’t for me really, not getting into this, shame. Chorus is fine I suppose. Honestly this did get better as it progressed, I’m moving yes yes Mya you will always be famous, ignore my first sentence. 

010. Ke$ha - “We R Who We R” : Read the first sentence for Jordin. But this is a bop, one of her best songs, bit of a banger, yeah.

011. Steps  - “5, 6, 7, 8” : Oh I mean bopppppp like this is serving slightly less camp than Aqua but still very much camp, though like this really is a bit of a serve I don’t care. Somehow last year I ended up seeing on TikTok one of the women showing the ‘correct’ way to do the dance, I promise I didn’t really care, but like took the chance to hear the bop playing duhhhhh. I definitely see how this can just be bad and annoying, but it really does the opposite for me, it gives reason to live and life. Steps you will [honestly never] always be famous.

012. Enrique Iglesias, Usher - “Dirty Dancer (feat. Lil Wayne)” : Actually quite a good song. When I first heard I wasn’t sure how much I’d get into it, but yeah I enjoy it, Enrique really does always deliver, I’m yet to hear him miss. Granted he has like 11 albums so I am sure there’s many misses within that, but yes this one is good! He delivers on the singles anyway. Good.

013. Britney Spears - “Perfume” : Ok so I went into this with the full thought of ‘no this will not be good’ but like… Britney did good here? Honestly this is a thousand times better than most her singles [ie the only songs I really know by her], and even the like ONE (1) single I probably prefer [idk like oops I did it again] even that has some meh parts, this kinda delivered constantly throughout? Britney you do win. ANYWAY PLEASE PLEASE STOP SENDING BRITNEY UNLESS THERE ARE MORE SONGS OF THIS NATURE GIVE HER AND US A BREAK THANKS x.
715 days 7 hours ago
Darbe
01) Aqua – sometimes it can be funny watching people make a fool of themselves singing to it, but i’ve never really cared about this if i’m honest. bit too campy for me.
02) ROSALIA – i wasn’t hugely familiar with this but i liked this. had a really cool chill vibe to it. not sure how i feel about the weeknd’s feature here tho.
03) Miley Cyrus – this is alright. one of the better songs on that album probably.
04) Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa – i think this sounded better back in 2017 but it’s a nice song. i like how her voice sounds during the drop
05) Spice Girls – i think we’re all a bit tired of spice girls winning, especially when girls aloud and sugababes are right there, but this is yet another good song by them. british girl bands are just the bomb really, good song!
06) 702 – this is alright. i find a lot of 90s r&b just blends into one for me honestly.
07) Jordin Sparks, Chris Brown – i used to really like this when i was in school, probably because i was a big chris brown fan. it’s not a style i connect with as much anymore, a little bit of vocal gynmanstics here and there.
08) Avril Lavigne – it’s one of avril’s more faceless and generic singles, but i’ve always quite liked this! it’s a fun pop song
09) Mya – i hadnt head this before but i quite liked it. a pleasant r&b effort, i like the tone of mya’s voice. it’s unique.
10) Ke$ha – i’m usually not a fan of such lyrics, but i’ve always loved we r who we r. something about it actually feels liberating and fun. one of her best!

11) Steps – this always reminds me of going on holiday in the uk and everyone would get up and dance to this. rly silly and fun!
12) Enrique Iglesias, Usher – this is so generic but enrique & usher are so funny as a combo to me. like they did kind of define early 2010s club music didn’t they.  this is so funny, my two favourite artists in beta.
13) Britney Spears – this is such a funny submission for britney. the chorus sends me every time. i can't believe gimme more got 4th place and perfume is getting 1st like wow
715 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
01) Aqua: 🧃, apparently this isn't...going to be IN THE BARBIE MOVIE...? like how bonkers. i mean this is very boppy but her voice is sooooooo painful at times. queen though. i respect the chokehold she has on the gays.
02) ROSALIA: ☕️, yes i love spanish sm slurps this down and asks for more. quite boppy until the man started singing. boo! throws tomato!
03) Miley Cyrus: ☕️, i do respect the fact that every five weeks we're going to see another song off this album, i DO. this one is good yes it is. quite angry. me gusta.
04) Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa: 🍷 oh i do love this song i fear...it's just so good...and catchy...she snapped! dua lipa yes!
05) Spice Girls:🧉, the spice girls were so good on the cirlce! did anyone watch that? they rly made the first four episodes their bitch. anyway this song is quite bad! sorry! D:
06) 702: 🧉, oh my! hits the hangup button on these girls! no thank you!
07) Jordin Sparks, Chris Brown: 🧃, i despise chris brown but i do love jordin sparks. this song gives me conflicted feelings. :S
08) Avril Lavigne: 🍷, this rly is such a head banger. bangs my head so hard. what the hell! she snapped with those lyrics.
09) Mya: ☕️, yeah! she has a really good voice. really liked this. enjoyable!
10) Ke$ha: 🧃, the techno didnt age super well but still really decent!
11) Steps: ☕️, i got a bit of COUNTRY... i did do-si-do to this i fear...it slayed me. yeehaw!
12) Enrique Iglesias, Usher: 🍷, oh this song does me want to REDACT...quite seductive methinks...yes this is what the doctor ordered :blush:
13) Britney Spears: 🍷, LMAO this song...i rly did jam out to in middle school as i pretended to spritz perfume over myself...so goooooood. the nostalgia ride this sent me on was life changing.
714 days 6 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. aqua - the beat was HOT!!! as boring as a beta pick this might be, this is PEAK 90s eurodance. absolutely immaculate production and u can tell how this rly served as a main influence for all the bubblegum bass girls out there. literally proto-hyperpop. a CLASSIC, mawma.

02. ROSALÍA - i’m a little whelmed at this rosalía choice PERSONALLY. this is one of her most… standard? songs and while i do like it more than other people i know stan ROSALÍA do, this is not the song i would’ve chosen at all. also the weeknd brings this down a LOT, i know everyone likes to hate on him in beta nowadays and while i hate to contribute to that, his voice+style really don’t fit in this track at all. but it’s a decent song.

03. miley cyrus - eddie u know i love u. but u fumbled the bag here methinks! it’s always going to be hard to sell me pop rock miley cyrus after she invented and perfected the genre with bops such as ‘see you again’ LITERALLY ruined nirvana and such. i get that this is a fan favorite album track and while it is one of the better ones in plastic hearts, it’s def not the one i would’ve chosen. sexy latex nightclub stunnaire ‘gimme what i want’ was right there bab!

04. martin garrix & dua lipa - LOL hmm. this has definitely held up a lot better than other martin garrix productions of the same ilk, mostly because there’s a really good dua lipa ballad in here elevated by dated 2017 production! it’s nice, but i’ve always found it a bit too bland for me to really sink into. but i get the girls who stan, i do.

05. spice girls - i mean i’m literally clawing out my own eyes at how boring of a pick this is, but this is literally my favorite spice girls song LMAO. it’s just untouchable really, the g-funk production SHHHMACKS and the chorus is great. even the little harmonica section slays. A F*CKING HARMONICA! it’s like if dr. dre produced a bubblegum pop song literally what is there not to like. that said this is ABSOLUTELY THE WORST SONG I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE.

06. 702 - I MEAN… a classic is a classic. i mean sure, does it reinvent the wheel? not really. did 702 ever go anywhere after this and do they have any discernible personality of their own? since when does beta care about personality anyways!!!!! all that mattered was rent was due and 702 had to come up with their best TLC drag and slay the house down boots. this is a boppity bop bop

07. jordin sparks, chris brown - this is definitely her commercial peak right? i actually do think this is my first time ever hearing this song in full and not just the hook LMAO. i do like this quite a bit though, i’m an absolute sucker for that kind of dated electronic spacey production that was all the rage in 2007-09 r&b tracks. this is kind of a poor man’s “energy” by my MOM keri hilson but i do still like this, it’s very pretty!

08. avril lavigne - i’ve always had conflicting feelings about this song and i don’t really know why? not to be edgy or anything but there are bits and pieces of this song i prefer to others. the bridge is GREAT, for example, but i rly don’t like the verses with the layers of her stretching her vocal range it’s very blah. it verges on being incredibly dated and also kind of a 3008 song, i really don’t know where i stand on it LOL.

09. mýa - this is like the kidzbop version of mariah’s “the roof”. absolutely gorgeous love song that directly samples a hip hop classic? mýa KNEW she had to follow in the footsteps of mamariah carey mhm yes GOD. this is her best song by the way i don’t want to hear A WORD on ‘case of the ex’ or ‘my love is like wo’ or… ‘lady marmalade’? definitely not that LAWL!!! but yes this is. the peak of music dare i say? it’s just so stunning and womanly. BEAUTIFUL.

10. ke$ha - a lot of kesha’s music around this time is time-locked in that specific era of electropop where it sounds BOTH dated and aged-like-wine to me. maybe it’s because i was shaking my little mother monster paws to these beats when i was young but this is still a smacka!! boring beta choice, but a bop nonetheless.

11. steps - darbe please don’t look! as a FAKE/REAL?/WHO CAN NEVER BE SURE alleged british person, i love a lot of british things. i love that moment where the girl from eastenders gets hit with the car, i love that dancing on ice winner rachel stevens… but there’s a lot to hate about britain. like steps! i used to have time for SOME (SOME) of their music…… but now i DON’T. i grew up. and u know even though this red-cotton-eyed joe eurodance remix beat was HOT, steps just don’t… have the p*ssy to rly elevate it, u know? there is such a thing as bad camp and that’s where most steps songs lie. this is okay.

12. enrique iglesias, usher - this is very vaguely familiar. i miss the era where enrique iglesias was stuck making bad electropop music, yaaaas give us fem diva. i used to think enrique iglesias was ACTUALLY gay ricky martin and i believe these fem hits are the reasons why!! this kinda bumped honestly, but doesn’t hold a candle to his opus ‘i like it’ WHICH is a 12 waiting to happen.

13. britney spears - this is such a big brained send i combusted as soon as i realised someone had actually sent ‘perfume’ by britney spears to this elusive beta contest. like. OMG. THANK YOU! no but this is scrumptious. i actually used to stan this back in 2013 and WOW time has not done it kind, but i still have an immense soft spot for it. that chorus and post-chorus in hindsight are so melodramatic and funny like britney was leaving her STANK on that bedroom floor and she wanted YOU to KNOW IT!!! thank you myah marie. THANK YOU!
714 days 5 hours ago
tbrown_47
Aqua: 🧉 Very campy, but I’ve never not been annoyed by this song

ROSALIA: 🧃 Very laid back and subdued which I liked. But boy that Weekend jumpscare was unpleasant. You all are really gonna make me listen to him every week aren’t you?

Miley Cyrus: 🧃 I do like her Plastic Hearts era. Her whole sound and aesthetic really works for me. This isn’t one of my favorites, but I do enjoy heavier, pop punk sound

Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa: 🧉 I’m not the biggest Dua Lipa fan. Her voice is very context dependent for me. It’s not bad here. The beat though…very underwhelming.

Spice Girls: 🧉 I’ve never been a Spice Girls kind of guy. This is fine. The harmonica was a nice touch. But overall, it just doesn’t get me going.

702: 🧃 This song always gets stuck in my head for at least the rest of the day whenever I hear it. 702 was kind of the bottom of the barrel as far as girl groups go, but we’ll always have this to remember them by.

Jordin Sparks, Chris Brown: ☕️ Surprised this hasn’t been sent before but I get it considering it has Chris Brown. I haven’t heard this in quite a while. Doesn’t hit as much as it used to, but it’s still a good song.

Avril Lavigne: 🧃 Catchy. I was kind of over Avril at this point, so I never really listened to this. It’s cute, but that’s kind of it?

Mya: ☕️ A mellow bop. The instrumentation was cool. Nothing revolutionary, but I enjoyed it a lot.

Ke$ha: 🧉 I hated this when it first came out. I hate it slightly less now. I get the appeal, but nothing about this resonates with me. And if there was any chance of me enjoying this, the “DJ turn it up” bit during the bridge ruins any chances of that happening

Steps: 🧃 LOL so 90s. This is kind of what I wish Aqua was. This is silly and fun without being overly annoying

Enrique Iglesias, Usher: 🧉 This wasn’t the Usher representation I was hoping for lol. I literally didn’t remember this song at all. But if we’re doing electro beats, at least this one has some energy. Would be better if the chorus wasn’t so annoyingly repetitive

Britney Spears: 🧃 So I looked at the Beta spreadsheet again, and am I the only one surprised more people aren’t chomping at the bit to send some early Britney songs? Maybe I’m just blinded by nostalgia because I’m old, but I much preferred her early stuff. Anyways, on to this song. This was cool. I think everything fit together pretty well.
713 days 16 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Aqua - obviously a cinematic masterpiece! When I was a kid I loved it and then hated it because I didn't want other kids to think I was gay, but now I love it! Iconic
02) ROSALIA - the best part of this is the backing instrumental. I feel like it doesn't really go anywhere magical after it sort of establishes its sound. And The Weeknd is overrated so there's that too
03) Miley Cyrus - I love the energy from her even if I'm not in love with this song
04) Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa - probably the most cookie cutter pop song of its era… it was so phoned in even the beat drop is lame… but dua's vocals are great as usual
05) Spice Girls - I lost the clickrace for this (well I didn't really clickrace it was hours later) and yea it's good and expected but there are more iconic entries here…
06) 702 - love love love this song! It's always a random one that appears on shuffle for me and I always listen to it through each time
07) Jordin Sparks, Chris Brown - I can see why this wasn't submitted but tbh this song takes me places! I am unapologetic about it, and then I think about the stellar SYTYCD routine that went with it. A gem tbh
08) Avril Lavigne - bop tbh! An iconic catchy bop that gives me energy every time I listen to it. She didn't flop completely after she died
09) Mya - saw a twitter thread recently praising her, and she is great and everything, and this song is cute, but there are a few others by her I like more!
10) Ke$ha - tbh it's always kinda been my least favorite song by her, it is just so lame
11) Steps - never heard this before but I love how stupid and campy this is, plus as you know I love something catchy and fun, but not that stupid. This hits those marks for me. Also the dancing in this is kinda putting me in a trance. Wait who is this babe rapping and playing pool? :O
12) Enrique Iglesias, Usher - both have better bop options (boptions? Anyone?) this just kinda seems like a sellout and very cheap track for both of them
13) Britney Spears - awesome so you weren't going for the win but still wanted to submit a bop <3 love to hear it. Probably the best from that album, but then again that's not saying much!!
713 days 13 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) Aqua - oh its a classic gorjus HOWEVER, i will say the str*ight men have somewhat ruined this song for me. they put on a synthetic blonde wig from the pound shop get on karaoke and sing this and think they r tom holland performing umbrella by rihanna, the crowd roaring with laughter and THINKING they're the eptimone of CAMP. WELL NO YOU ARE NOT. STR*IGHT MEN KEEP AWAY FROM THIS SONG ITS FOR THE SHARPAY EVANS' OF THE WORLD.

02) ROSALIA - oh yes baby we deserve this after my rosalia song in t*c completely and utterly flopped. la fama is just SO sultry... so sexy. again, i wish i could paste her pitchfork score for her album a million times NOBODY DOIN IT LIKE HER ATM COMPLETELY TRANCENDENT. the weeknd gorjus as ever i rly love that m*n<3

03) Miley Cyrus - oh babaayyyyyyyy. absolutely gorjus if we r being honest. in fact i was debating myself wether i would rejoin beta with this gorjus track accompied by a lush little visual courtesy of mileynation13 but u beat me to the punch ! this is just truly gorgeous to me.. her raspy vocal WHEEEW. this album is just stun and quite underrated when u think abt it!

04) Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa - aged very poorly if we r all being quite honest with ourselves like :/// it has NOT stood the test of time at all likeee. very 2016 pretty little thing core.... quite awful and a bit more tame than i ever remembered. of course though, back in the day i was booming this through the speakers on SoundCloud so let me not drag them too much<3

05) Spice Girls - i mean.. another classic, of course, we're in beta after all. i think this is what beta is TRULY abt. the girlies getting together reminiscing about the absolute cub classics... i mean its just so riiiiight and aged quite well.

06) 702 - i mean its just so well done. so smooth and gorj. just does this genre so EFFORTLESLY. that chorus whhhewww absolute head bopper if i ever heard one.

07) Jordin Sparks, Chris Brown - i mean it is what it is... absolutely gorgeous. one of my personal faves i used to sing to my adoring fans in the local park it was just TOO good. i was making sure the judges are seeing every word that's coming out my mouth as if i was jordin sparks herSELF! the less we say abt chr*s the better but he is still gorgeous in this so ?

08) Avril Lavigne - was ever an avril girly in particular... hello kitty is like my fav song from her these days so take from that what you WILL.... this is actually really good though omg.. i was expecting to be more unbothered abt it but whew... yes this one quite nostalgic aswell. i controversially probably prefer this to s8er boi nd what not.... GORG!

09) Mya - aw its so smooth and gorgeous honestly. VERY pretty voice she has quite angelic. she deserves a docu on Netflix yas!

10) Ke$ha - YASSSS. so cunty and so slay. the lyricism will never be matched... pOETRYYYYY! looking sick and sexified whew she was right with that one. just really fun and gorgeous. i will never have a bad word to say abt kesha she is my mama!

11) Steps - verrryyyyyy school disco omfggg... quite scary if u rly think deeply abt it. im a gorjus British rose myself and i never really... got steps, like AT ALL. i was never chomping at the bit to put on a steps song. just very cheesy and never really got that good to be considered iconic for me.

12) Enrique Iglesias, Usher - the chorus is OKAY... but i think thats probs were it ends. not thinking too much abt this song i was ... quite bored? very repetitive i would say !

13) Britney Spears - OH MY GAWWWWD I AM JURYING THIS WEEK FOR THIS ENTRY ALONE. WHOEVER DID THIS I LUUUUUURVV U. this song.... SO NOSTALIC, SO GORGEOUS, SO VISIONARY. THE TOXIC ROYALTIES WERE RUNNING DRY, WOMANIZER VIEWS PLUMMETING SHE NEEDED TO DO SOMETHING QUICK AND SHE DID.... i forgot abt this song its sort of like im falling in love with it all over again. when i tell you i was OBSESSED. the fact i listened to the demos of the 50 artists that sang this song and saved every single one to my playlist including SIA... like the hold it had on me... there is nothing quite like the original from ms spears.... her third eye was open in the studio when she was recording this whew... STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!
713 days 12 hours ago
ilovetosing
1) Aqua - “Barbie Girl” - This song is like the songs that I am familiar with because of my childhood, but do I really like this song? Not really. But do I think about this song sometimes in my head? Yes, I do.

2) ROSALIA - “LA FAMA” - Well, thanks for the 4 minutes of intermission.

3) Miley Cyrus - “WTF Do I Know” - It's ok......, I guess. I prefer her earlier songs.

4) Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa  - “Scared to be Lonely” - Honestly, I'm not in the mood for this. EDM will never be good to me with very few rare exceptions.

5) Spice Girls  - “Say You’ll Be There” - It's pleasant, not amazing but quite good.

6) 702 - “Where My Girls At” - It's ok, not really the kind of R&B that I really like but it's ok.

7) Jordin Sparks, Chris Brown - “No Air” - I used to think this is the most amazing song ever, but I kind of outgrow that phase now. I still think this is a very good song, but it's just not as good as I used to think it is.

8) Avril Lavigne - “What The Hell” - Fun bop! This is why I joined BETA.

9) Mya - “Fallen” - It's nice, nothing much else to say.

10) Ke$ha - “We R Who We R” - Another fun bop! This is why I like BETA more than TSC.

11) Steps  - “5, 6, 7, 8” - This is an ...... interesting choice.

12) Enrique Iglesias, Usher - “Dirty Dancer (feat. Lil Wayne)” - Yeah, never liked this and probably never will.

13) Britney Spears - “Perfume” - Honestly, it's quite underwhelming compared to her earlier songs, like there's "Born To Make You Happy" compared to this, so yeah.
713 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Aqua – Now this is a childhood gem I can’t get out of my head with that catchy tune that I can’t help to hum and who thought a song about Barbie would work
02) ROSALIA – Once again The Weeknd is coming to save this trainwreck of a song that has awkward beats and a singer that don’t bring the energy and this comes off as boring
03) Miley Cyrus – I am already bopping my head along to that sick bass and this is a great empowering tune that has me rocking heads over heels
04) Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa – Uh I don’t think the song did this singer justice as the breakdown was just over the place making all kinds of noises and this singer deserves better
05) Spice Girls – This is a solid song by them as it has a nice rhythm but compared to their songs this one is more forgettable and it will be harder to remember
06) 702 – The beat is already way too obnoxious and I am not grinding to their singing which sounds out of place with this awful music I can’t help to complain twice about
07) Jordin Sparks, Chris Brown – It did have a slow start sounding out bland but then it perked up by their vocals in the chorus bringing that range and making me love it
08) Avril Lavigne – I’m sorry but this seriously can’t be one of her best works as the song sounds like an Avril imitation rather than the real thing with those cheap beats
09) Mya – I do love this style of R & B as she is delivering those sick vocals that flow so easily between notes and the music has a gentle vibe to help back it up
10) Ke$ha – Oh yes, she is bringing it and this track is the perfect dance mix I crave for as it got me pumping up and her personality shines so much to make it her own
11) Steps – 5, 6, 7, 8 is all I can sing about as this is my jam as a child with that catchy hook and dance beats and it makes me happy whenever it plays
12) Enrique Iglesias, Usher – Their vocals sound too robotic with the auto tune that is so distracting and the music seems very lost and I can’t deal with it anymore
13) Britney Spears – She has got a nice dark voice but that is the only positive thing I can say as the music is lacking and it doesn’t make an impact being so mellow
712 days 2 hours ago
Natepresnell
01) Aqua - LMAO it’s always been super catchy and it will come into my mind at least once every couple of months
02) ROSALIA - Not my favorite of hers but still enjoyable
03) Miley Cyrus - I haven’t really cared much for this album, this was fine
04) Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa - This is probably my favorite Dua song, I once edited wikipedia and got this accepted into TSC but that gamebot Rick eventually found out
05) Spice Girls - Good for them I guess? It’s kinda slow
06) 702 - Not for me
07) Jordin Sparks, Chris Brown - It was pretty I guess, pretty boring
08) Avril Lavigne - Oh wow this has never been sent?? This is the winner I love it
09) Mya - Yeah I was bored
10) Ke$ha - A lot of her songs are bops, this one included
11) Steps - I don’t think I’ve heard this, it was fun!
12) Enrique Iglesias, Usher - Enrique never misses
13) Britney Spears - I had never heard this before, sounds like it was sent for the sake of sending Britney
711 days 20 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Aqua “Barbie Girl” – Apparently this song is about human trafficking
2.        ROSALIA “LA FAMA” – It’s fine, not really my sort of thing
3.        Miley Cyrus “WTF Do I Know” – Love Plastic Hearts! This song is so good!
4.        Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa  “Scared to be Lonely” – This feels quite generic
5.        Spice Girls  “Say You’ll Be There” – I love the video of Novympia playing the spice girls ps1 game and just playing gingers verse over and over. They hated it!
6.        702 “Where My Girls At” – Vibing along to this, quite good
7.        Jordin Sparks, Chris Brown “No Air” – Chris Brown is vile! Sue Sylvester had the right idea to walk out after hearing 2 seconds of this!
8.        Avril Lavigne “What The Hell” – The way she has so many bops available to send and you choose one that has already been sent! Why?
9.        Mya “Fallen” – Kind of forgot how it went after it finished but it was nice
10.        Ke$ha “We R Who We R” – I love Kesha and this song is a bop!
11.        Steps  “5, 6, 7, 8” – Nicola Sturgeon blamed them for spreading covid
12.        Enrique Iglesias, Usher “Dirty Dancer (feat. Lil Wayne)” – This song is very Enrique Iglesias!
13.        Britney Spears “Perfume” – I love this song!!!! So happy to see it here! Such an underrated song by her!
711 days 13 hours ago
NicoleF
01) Aqua - TOOT - Annoying, but in the best way possible and honestly Silky revived this song to iconic status once more. I was bopping to this!

02) ROSALIA - BOOT - I despise this bitch...hate her...would rather listen to those overrated fads Kylie Minogue, Rita Ora, and Keri Hilson all screaming in my ear than listen to this monstrosity of evil. Also The Weeknd is a hot mess here. Y'all better give this hate after some of y'all cried over The Weeknd being on the Ariana Grande song last week....hmph...

03) Miley Cyrus - TOOT - Plastic Hearts is suchhhh a fucking great album and this song is an amazing opener for it. Are there better songs on the album? Yes. Is this still top fucking tier? Hell yes.

04) Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa - SHOOT - This and Paris by The Chainsmokers (don't kill me @ everyone minus James) literally owned my soul during 2017. Not a joke, just a fact. Literally obsessed with this and it definitely deserves the shoot.

05) Spice Girls - TOOT - That nasty, vile excuse for a drag queen Pangina Heals almost ruined this song for me...ew...most overrated, hypocritical, narcissistic drag queen ever...anyway, key word: almost. This is the Spice Girls for fucks sake like they're too iconic to let some flop ruin them for me.

06) 702 - TOOT - Sounds very dated, but I'm a sucker for this song. I've never heard this before, but this was a very enjoyable listen. Love the late 90s/early 00s vibes from this.

07) Jordin Sparks, Chris Brown - TOOT - Okay so like...Chris Brown is vile but I can't lie that I have, like, 5 songs of his on my Spotify playlists... :x :x :x ...this is one of them. Not a huge Jordin fan and I think she's a tad overrated, but she does have some bops and, honestly, this is probably her top bop for me.

08) Avril Lavigne - BOOT - I mean why bother saying an opinion when this will and should be DQ'd. Sad. Fun song but like...lol.

09) Mya - BOOT - Wow. I mean I know Mya basically fades into the background and is the most boring part in Lady Marmalade when icons like Christina, Lil Kim, Pink, and Missy are there, but the fact that she's also just super boring and forgettable in this song which is solo...sad. She just doesn't have star power. It was fine, but I was bored.

10) Ke$ha - TOOT - A bop! Early 2010s Kesha is a time capsule that is just amazing to revisit. Even as time goes on and music evolves and this stands out as super dated, it still all works cause, like...it's Kesha bitch. That being said, I'm not huge on this compared to, like, TiK ToK or Your Love Is My Drug but I understand the entry because those 2 songs already were used.

11) Steps - TOOT - This was such a fucking hot mess that it ended up working for me and feeling super camp. Whoever sent this is big-brained, truly.

12) Enrique Iglesias, Usher - TOOT - Both have way better options, but I'm a basic bitch and I love Enrique and Usher's basic pop hits so of course this collab was gonna work for me. Off topic, but Enrique and Usher are so hot, I'm sorry it's true. Lil Wayne's part was bad, as per usual, but luckily it was short.

13) Britney Spears - TOOT - Honestly very average, but it's Britney so since it was on the edge of the toot/boot line, I decided to do toot. <3
711 days 10 hours ago
turkeylover
booo i hate you all

01) Aqua - LMFAO a classic…. but i’m so mad… i was gonna send this but decided against, thinking no one would go for it 😭😭 when this wins over me….
02) ROSALIA - this is cute but like... a weird choice? and i like the weeknd but he sounds like shit here kshskxjdkjd
03) Miley Cyrus - ??? i mean it’s cute but if you’re gonna send a plastic hearts album track, why not night crawling? like…. but i do like this!
04) Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa - oh this is so bland like…. very much of its time….. yeah…..
05) Spice Girls - classic !! a bit of a boring send but yeah…. loves the gta strip club production sm….
06) 702 - BOP!! i’ve never heard it before but i’m so into it…. like slay.
07) Jordin Sparks, Chris Brown - im surprised this hasn’t been sent already like wow…. i really thought she was some one hit wonder but yall kept pulling out random ass jordin songs out of nowhere while this was collecting dust….
08) Avril Lavigne - LMAO she really wrote dancing crazy for miranda, realized what a hit it was, and then she tried to steal it…. but yeah this is a slay idc… getting flashbacks to ds flipnote vids<3
09) Mya - OMG…. i’ve never heard this before but like wow…. so gorgeous…. so stunning…. very nevracore…. she really did dive into the mother lake
10) Ke$ha - i mean yeah great song but when are we gonna start sending some album tracks???? sleazy, dinosaur, and grow a pear…. mega hits that all outsold this idc but yeah a classic bop etc etc
11) Steps - ugh…. i wanted to hate this sm idk steps are so annoying they make the worst song ever and british people are like “it’s camp” like shut up!!!!!! but this actually bops a lot…. yeah…
12) Enrique Iglesias, Usher - PLS? i’m sure he has better but this was fun yaurs
13) Britney Spears - this is bad LMFAO i love it sm…. mom…. now this is camp!!! take that brits!!!! this is exactly what britney sends should be spent on!
711 days 8 hours ago
FromAWindow
Okay Hi!!!!

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!