This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 127

Topic » TSC BETA 127

737 days 8 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Addison Rae and Tanner Buchanan - this movie looks absolutely terrible and they clearly did not have the budget for a better camera bc when she is waving her arms it just doesn't work at all… bad troll entry but now I'm hungry for pizza
02) Kelly Clarkson - I mean better Kelly songs could have been sent but just as this song gets boring she gets into the DON'T RUN AWAYYY part, mom
03) Tal Bachman - the penalty is 2 points so go off I guess? Classic but tbh I don't remember anything besides the chorus and after listening to this again I still can only remember the chorus which is mild at best
04) Sugababes - miranda really picked the right song to cover! All of these queens went off, even though tbh Miranda's version has more energy (LOL she screams it basically) this song is so sweet, cute, catchy, etc love it
05) Mariah Carey - there really should be another 90s week bc this song absolutely goes off but I hate rewarding entries that just didn't care about the point of beta. So if it loses my 12, it's bc of the penalties. Pick a song from the 2000s please
06) Cobra Starship - def their best song they really did deliver us with a basic bop here… it's cinematic it's basic but not basic enough for me to hate it, dark horse pic but I respect it
07) Cher - good, solid bop… annoyed that this was entered when we're not supposed to be doing 90s entries
08) Keane - hadn't heard this before. Love Keane's vocal range, the son gjust kinda churns along like the little engine that could. Does it ever fully get over the hill idk but I enjoyed listening to it… so maybe it does, but it certainly doesn't like make a parade when it gets to the station
09) Olivia Rodrigo - kinda milk (that this was entered) but tbh like I would rather a song from 2021 over a song pre-2000 like at least this is following rules…
10) Aitana, Ana Guerra - the chorus is about half as long as it should be… there are elements to this to make a smash but it never fully gets there. But when the chorus hits I forget about all my problems with it bc it's just so fun, and I love these two queens singing together
11) Cleopatra - as for a kidz bop maybe this would pass but for a song I would listen to over and over again… it is unlikely. Is this a theme song or something
12) Kali Uchis - I like a toned down bop that lets me relax and enjoy the music, but that's kinda where this ends for me.
13) Stooshe - I love these sassy, catchy queens. RIP stooshe I guess
14) Irma - Never heard this before, but was instantly hooked upon hearing it. Even if the drum beat is like pretty basic (reminds me of You Know I'm No Good) but I like how she takes this song places. Queen I think
15) Clean Bandit - uhhh this is so random LOL maybe all their smashes have been taken? Julia Michaels kinda milk idk if she will ever top Issues, which isn't even amazing it's just original. But upon revisiting this, there's something there. The mm mmm part she does kinda grabs me. The weird pizzicato backing during her verses some how works. This is a very underrated production fine I'll say it
737 days 3 hours ago
Natepresnell
) Addison Rae and Tanner Buchanan - LMFAO what is this
2) Kelly Clarkson - Yeah! We moved a little
3) Tal Bachman - This throwback, I’ve always really liked it
4) Sugababes  - Wait it took me until this chorus to remember this song?? Boppp
5) Mariah Carey  - Not her best but this is okay!
6) Cobra Starship - Omg I forgot this existed? It must have been YEARS since I’ve heard this. His voice is awful but the chorus goes off
7) Cher - I vaguely remember this, I like her voice
8) Keane - Respectfully what was this
9) Olivia Rodrigo - This is by far her best song, I had never watched the music video and it makes me laugh how low budget it is?
10) Aitana, Ana Guerra - I can’t believe this didn’t go to eurovision. Truly a timeline I wish we had lived
11) Cleopatra - I guess people who remember this might live for it but idk it doesn’t do anything for me
12) Kali Uchis  - There was an era where I feel like people were obsessed with this. I never liked it originally but hearing so often I think I came around to it
13) Stooshe - Idk I’m not really into this
14) Irma - I totally forgot about this, this is such a serve
15) Clean Bandit - LMFAO this song I was like obsessed with it and I still (un)shamefuly listen to it sometimes
737 days 1 hour ago
NicoleF
01) Addison Rae and Tanner Buchanan - BOOT - I know this is a troll entry, but god I hate TikTok stars...ew.

02) Kelly Clarkson - TOOT - The most underrated Kelly Clarkson single ever! It's so eerily beautiful and never fails to give me chills! Her voice, obviously, is stunning as per usual, but I literally love the overall sound of this song!

03) Tal Bachman - TOOT - Talk about nostalgia! Wow, I have not heard this chorus in forever but the second it hit, 857439827 memories flooded back into my brain. It's been too long since I last heard this! Bop!

04) Sugababes - TOOT - This was really cute and enjoyable. Prefer the Miranda Cosgrove cover cause...queen!, but this is fine and enjoyable. Cute!

05) Mariah Carey - TOOT - A classic! That's a classic! Totally worth the penalty for whoever sent it! Mariah can truly do no wrong. Everything she does is iconic, amazing, and pure perfection!

06) Cobra Starship - TOOT - From the handful or two of Cobra Starship songs I know, this is, by far, their best. That feature, Sabi, is a queen and kinda carried but still, this was so nostalgic! Loved it then and I still love it now! I miss this sound!

07) Cher - BOOT - Eh....not to sound like that bitch that's trying to be edgy, but like...Cher has rarely ever done it for me. It's a light boot but I just don't care for this song at all. For a RPDR lip sync where only half the song plays? Maybe....not a yes, and honestly not even a solid maybe...but maybe. The whole song, though? Yawn.

08) Keane - BOOT - Not for me at all, I was bored. Very one-note and blah, sorry.

09) Olivia Rodrigo - TOOT - I don't care if this was 2021, this was one of the best songs of last year period end of sentence. Not best singles, no...best songs. It did die down a bit for me since its release because radio really tried its hardest to kill the song, but I still love it, just not as much as a couple months ago.

10) Aitana, Ana Guerra - TOOT - Light toot. It was cute, it flowed well. Nothing spectacular but I enjoyed my time somewhat. Good enough for the toot.

11) Cleopatra - BOOT - Imagine taking a penalty while submitting for something so....blah and bad as this. This was a hot mess. Emphasis on mess.

12) Kali Uchis - TOOT - The way this literally wrapped around and had me in its grasp all of the last, like, two years! I've never even heard another Kali Uchis song and that's a crime on my behalf, but wow....this is so stunningly, beautifully perfect! It's smooth as silk and soooooo flowy! I loveeeee it!

13) Stooshe - BOOT - Wanted to like it but it felt too...all over the place. A lot of ideas were put in this, and maybe some....shouldn't have, oop. Also the feature was horrible. Travie has some good songs/features but this is definitely not one of those. Sorry ladies, maybe don't flop.

14) Irma - TOOT - Never heard this before but talk about an undiscovered gem. This was a full-on bop and sounded nostalgic somewhat, like...this has to be at least 10 years old. 10-12 years old is my bet. Anyway, I loooooved it. So simple, yet so effective!

15) Clean Bandit - BOOT - I saw that milk Julia Michaels and instantly booted this. Then I listened to it and decided that I wasted my time cause I was right from the get-go: milk....boot.
737 days ago
ilovetosing
1) Addison Rae and Tanner Buchanan - “Teenage Dream” - Submit "High School Musical" at least so that I don't have a original to compare it to.
https://i.makeagif.com/media/4-28-2022/aGYQch.gif

2) Kelly Clarkson - “Dark Side” - I LIKE THIS SONG SO MUCH. This song isn't her best but it's one of her better ones.

3) Tal Bachman - “She’s So High” - I feel like the only reason I like this is because of nostalgic factor.

4) Sugababes  - “About You Now” - I only realized that I've heard this song at the chorus, anyway, this song is kind of meh.

5) Mariah Carey  - “Fantasy” - Should've kept this for the 90s week tbh, this is quite good so it's kind of a waste.

6) Cobra Starship - “You Make Me Feel (feat. Sabi)” - I remember I really liked this song, it's basic but it's the good kind of basic.

7) Cher - “Strong Enough” - It's kind of meh tbh.

8) Keane - “Phases” - It's ok I guess, nothing too special here.

9) Olivia Rodrigo - “good 4 u” - I can live with this.

10) Aitana, Ana Guerra - “Lo Malo” - This is not really for me.

11) Cleopatra - “Cleopatra’s Theme” - Honestly, I'm a bit confused with this.

12) Kali Uchis  - “Telepatia” - This is quite chill, I like it.

13) Stooshe - “Love Me (feat. Travie McCoy)” - I guess this is not bad.

14) Irma - “I Know” - It's ok.

15) Clean Bandit - “I Miss You (feat. Julia Michaels)” - Yeah, I've never really liked any song from them.
736 days 22 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
https://i.makeagif.com/media/4-28-2022/aGYQch.gif
736 days 22 hours ago
tbrown_47
*takes seat*
736 days 22 hours ago
FromAWindow
Hi! Who's ready for a WHO'S WHO???
736 days 22 hours ago
tbrown_47
tbrown_47 - Cobra Starship
736 days 22 hours ago
FromAWindow
WHO'S WHO

bibbles        Keane
Christian_       Kelly Clarkson
FromAWindow        Mariah Carey
ianfitz0012        Stooshe
ilovetosing        Cobra Starship
J2999        Olivia Rodrigo
J4ckWilko        Clean Bandit
LornaHollas        Cher
nateclove        Cardi B
NatePresnell        Aitana, Ana Guerra
NicoleF        Tai Bachman
PennyTrationStan        Addison Rae and Tanner Buchanan
ryan5676       Irma
tbrown_47        Cleopatra
turkeylover        Sugababes

Luckily, everyone voted!!!! YAYYYYY!!!! *claps for everyone*

Let’s get started!!!
736 days 22 hours ago
FromAWindow
FromAWindow        Mariah Carey

01        Kelly Clarkson
02        Aitana, Ana Guerra
03        Sugababes
04        Keane
05        Tai Bachman
06        Irma
07        Cobra Starship
08        Cher
10        Kali Uchis

and 12 points go to…       

Olivia Rodrigo!!!
736 days 22 hours ago
FromAWindow
PennyTrationStan        Addison Rae, Tanner Buchanan

01        Cher
02        Cleopatra
03        Olivia Rodrigo
04        Stooshe
05        Tai Bachman
06        Aitana, Ana Guerra
07        Sugababes
08        Kali Uchis
10        Cobra Starship

and 12 points go to…       

Mariah Carey!!!
736 days 22 hours ago
FromAWindow
Christian_        Kelly Clarkson

01        Mariah Carey
02        Sugababes
03        Cher
04        Keane
05        Irma
06        Stooshe
07        Clean Bandit
08        Olivia Rodrigo
10        Cobra Starship

and 12 points go to…       

Aitana, Ana Guerra!!!
736 days 22 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
i better finish at 0 points
736 days 22 hours ago
FromAWindow
nateclove        Kali Uchis

01        Kelly Clarkson
02        Addison Rae, Tanner Buchanan
03        Olivia Rodrigo
04        Sugababes
05        Aitana, Ana Guerra
06        Mariah Carey
07        Irma
08        Cobra Starship
10        Cleopatra

and 12 points go to…       

Stooshe!!!
736 days 22 hours ago
FromAWindow
After 4 votes, Cobra Starship takes the lead despite not having a single 12 in those votes! Elsewhere, vocal legends Kelly Clarkson and Addison Rae hold hands at the bottom of the leaderboard.

STANDINGS AFTER 4 VOTES                               
01        ::        035        ::        Cobra Starship
02        ::        026        ::        Olivia Rodrigo
03        ::        025        ::        Aitana, Ana Guerra
04        ::        022        ::        Stooshe
05        ::        019        ::        Mariah Carey
06        ::        018        ::        Kali Uchis
07        ::        018        ::        Irma
08        ::        016        ::        Sugababes
09        ::        012        ::        Cleopatra
10        ::        012        ::        Cher
11        ::        010        ::        Tai Bachman
12        ::        008        ::        Keane
13        ::        007        ::        Clean Bandit
14        ::        002        ::        Addison Rae, Tanner Buchanan
15        ::        002        ::        Kelly Clarkson

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!