This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 127

Topic » TSC BETA 127

740 days 22 hours ago
FromAWindow
13) Stooshe - “Love Me (feat. Travie McCoy)”

740 days 22 hours ago
FromAWindow
14) Irma - “I Know”

740 days 22 hours ago
FromAWindow
15) Clean Bandit - “I Miss You (feat. Julia Michaels)”

740 days 22 hours ago
FromAWindow
ALL FIFTEEN (15) SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED YAY

Vote by Thursday 1 PM EST / 5 PM GMT

goodluck yall :)
740 days 14 hours ago
Christian_
01) Addison Rae and Tanner Buchanan: 🥛, "you're enjoying THIS? you're enjoying HER!" well i'm glad someone did because this was HORRIBLE! PACK IT UP ADDY U CAN'T SING! the way this wasn't even singing for most of it lmaoooooooo sorta iconic? i may have to point i can't lie...
02) Kelly Clarkson: 🍷, is it just me or does she...not look like kelly clarkson here...i mean this is her VOICE yes but that is def not her...face...a different time i suppose. anyway! i listened to this album all the time, it rly has so many bangers. this being one of them! legendary song!
03) Tal Bachman: 🧉, eh, i've never been into this kind of genre and it has to be RLY good for me to like...and this was...okay. you can really feel the age. to the nursing home this should go methinks.
04) Sugababes: 🧃, this was okay i guess! it played, i listened, i didn't feel anything! :}
05) Mariah Carey, 🧃the CLOWN??? sorta already off to a better start than the prior 4. it sorta just plateu'd after that though, i get the struggle of all her better songs having been chosen by now though i do...
06) Cobra Starship: 🍷, yesssssssssssssss this is what the REDACTEDs needed today. i would destroy this twink.
https://gyazo.com/3b02e28433571de7706516e958b11300.gif
he has a nice voice too. oh yes there is a woman as well. extra points! bop though. we moved. the way that bing for some reason had a paid advertisement in this is even better. bing for ipad. https://gyazo.com/9b4b1d6230d32ab503be3e5032caeaf0.gif
07) Cher: 🧃, https://gyazo.com/1f5bf155085d72f55e29497a75a1edc5.gif and honestly...i will not be buying the 2-dvd collection.
08) Keane: 🧃, this is not my beta week huh. it was fine. i guess! sobs.
09) Olivia Rodrigo: ☕️, one of my least favorites off the album tbh, i would've prob 12'd most anything else. this will prob still rank pretty high with me though. iconicish...
10) Aitana, Ana Guerra: 🍷, i love whoever sends this random spanish bops so i can add them to my playlist. iconic. showstopping. winner dare i say? perhaps so.
11) Cleopatra: 🧉, is this british? they sounded british. poor cleopatra turning in her grave at this.
12) Kali Uchis: ☕️, it was cute and soothing on the ears after that cleopatra song! yay!
13) Stooshe: ☕️, wait the second half of beta is outselling the first sm.....so good
14) Irma: ☕️, i really liked this! she has a very pretty voice!
15) Clean Bandit: ☕️, not my fav of them but still a really good song, good ending to this questionable week!
740 days 8 hours ago
FromAWindow
Too many songs would get wine so there’s not a point in doing the beverage rating system this week tbh LMAO

1) - Addison Rae and Tanner Buchanan - LMAOOOOOOOOOOO I WAS DECEASED WHEN THIS WAS SENT TO ME I legit couldn’t stop laughing for five minutes. Under appreciated moments include: her drag queen dance moves, how ugly the people she’s triggered by are like GIRL pull it together, the fact that this movie thought an entire crowd enjoyed a random karaoke performance for some random white girl without alcohol involved, the fact that the track stopped when she stops singing like that is NOT how karaoke works lmao. This was such a journey and I might point it depending on how good the other submissions are tbh.

2) - Kelly Clarkson - Wow I totally forgot about this song tbh and totally forgot this was Kelly wowwwwww it’s like I’m listening to this for the first time tbh. I mean I’d listen to kelly sing legit anythinggggggg. I mean this is kind of a basic pop song, maybe a bit too basic for my taste, but Kelly can make ANYTHING work and I’m obviously biased cuz kelly is such a personal fave.

3) - Tai Bachman - What a throwback wow. I totally forgot about this song too wow. This unlocked all the teen angst in me tbh, this totally is a song that would play in a coming of age movie as a somewhat nervy teenage boy pines for the hot girl he’s simping over. It’s honestly both gritty and pretty which is fun, I enjoyed this a lot :))

4) - Sugababes - This is the embarrassing part where I admit I’ve never listened to this song before because of just how sheltered and American I was raised, this was obviously very 2000s in the best way duh :))) I don’t think it’s like ICONIC but I see the appeal and why people love it, I like it a lot too!!! Okay actually this really grows as it goes, I really like this!!!

5) - Mariah Carey - BOPPPPP I really understand the point penalty, I do, this really is just one of the best songs of all time isn’t it? ITS STILL NOT VISION OF LOVE but I’ll take it :)) Like…try to not have fun when this song is on, I DARE YOU!!!!

6) - Cobra Starship - DANCES SO HARD!!!! Oh this is the 2010s electronic music I loveeeee it isn’t world changing but it’s incredible!!!! I’m just in such a good mood with these past two songs :)))

7) - Cher - The music is just sooooooooooooo gooooooooood it’s just such an ear worm you can’t help but dance :))) I mean, it’s disco inspired electro pop by our lord and savior that’s also an uplifting ANTHEM!!!! What else could you want from a song???? BOPPPPPPPPPP

8) - Keane - Awwwwww this is sooo cute!!!!! Very indie rock inspired pop meets kind of doo wop? I dig it quite a bit this is so cute and nice and uplifting :))) Might just be out of the box enough to make my summer playlist tbh

9) - Olivia Rodrigo - Everyone shut the fuck up im already over all of you calling this milk, it was my #3 most streamed of last year and Sour really had a firm grasp over my entire being for an entire month last year. Bops to this SO HARD!!!!!!! And Tim how the fuck dare you when the bass line starts THIS GOOD. Over all of you. 

10) - Aitana, Ana Guerra - This is a very very good execution of this genre tbh. Lovesssssss the steel drums with the beat a lot!!! This was fun and perfect as I look out to the coastline :))))

11) - Cleopatra - Ummm LMAOOOOOOOOOO are they supposed to sound like that????? Umm. This could be good if they…sang better. Like the music is good!!!! But their voices kill this for me, which is a shame cuz I loveeeee the background vocal style :))

12) - Kali Uchis - SERVEEEEEEEEEEEEE what a good send I was soooooo happy to see this submitted this week, the basssss is just soooo loud LMAO. I’m floating currently yassssssss every component is just soooo well done kinda my winner tbh.

13) - Stooshe - This is such a messy bop LMAOOOO love it!!!! Like it’s got a lottttt of personality and I like songs with a lot of personality :))) Nothing ground breaking but I live :))

14) - Irma - Ummm serveeeeeeee wowwwwwww that’s soooo stunning. This is totally a different send in terms of usual BETA songs but I’m very open to this entry, wow it just really hit tbh. So sultry I loved it :))

15) - Clean Bandit - Oh this is good! It’s not my fave in this lineup tbh, idk why but usually songs with Julia Michaels are never my fave tbh, I honestly think you’re getting docked for my expectations of this being a higher energy song than it was, this was just fine but good enough!
740 days 5 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. addison rae and tanner buchanan - ADDISON RAE THE VOCAL BIBLE? i believe so!!!!!!!!! amazing start to the competition and u know she could outsing mariah..... yes yes she could. tanner kinda drags this down with the smell EWWWW BOHO!!! but amazing cinematic moment u just had to be there u know?

02. kelly clarkson - OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGG THIS F*CKING SONG!!!!!! WOW!!!!!! actually i do not care about this song but my FAT FINGERS WERE PRESSED ON THIS SONG while i was playing PIANO TILES in 2016 WOW. DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER PIANO F*CKING TILES???????? this was the sh*t in piano tiles. anyways i think this song is a little LAME-OH for me. it's one of those early 2010s songs that feel engineered to be sung on glee... low and behold i just googled glee dark side and low and behold... sung by darren criss no less YUCKY! but yes it's like a fine song i just don't care for it. BUT I TELL U WHAT I'M ABOUT TO F*CKING REDOWNLOAD PIANO TILES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS [update: they took down the original version of piano tiles. this is somehow kelly clarkson's fault. MONSTER!]

03. tal bachman - literally sat my f*t ass trying to figure out what this was and why someone would go through the lengths of a penalty just to send it...... AND THEN THAT CHORUS HIT AND I WAS KNOCKED DOWN TO MY SEAT. very iconic very never been done before chorus like WOW i was like BALD. very good! this is honest to god so pretty<3 very very cute! a bop, if u will

04. sugababes - i mean the real tea is this is like nowhere near sugababes' best BUT it is a very solid pop shong. i'm pretty sure i had this in one of the little mcdonalds toys? like u know those jukebox ones? i SPECIFICALLY remember having this one and the beyonce one i was obsess<3 the beyonce one was halo so obviously sugababes outsold<3 but yes this is a very cute very iconic pop SHONG

05. mariah carey - i honestly considered breaking the year rule AGAIN just to send the roof.... it wouldn't have been appreciated but that's her peak u know? but yeah this song... wow. dare i say her peak? no. BUT VERY VERY VERY CLOSE! just so pretty and happy and the sample works so well.. that little g-funk synthline WOW eviscerate me MURHTHER. a COLLAPSE in every sense of the word, flawless pop song.

06. cobra starship - OK STOP... THIS...... THIS IS MY SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u don't get it i was OBSESSED when this was released. SABI? THAT'S THE QUEEN OF POP. STEAMING LIKE A POT FULL OF VEGETABLES. DIVA!!!! but yes this song is just like wow. euphoric. amazing. earth shakingly gorgeous and hasn't aged a day i fear? it's very artistic. never forget the day i played murder mystery 2 for like 4 hours straight with this on loop IT WAS MY MOMENT. AMAZING SONG! unironically like fantastic.

07. cher - the DVD ad took me the f*ck OUTTTTTTTTTT. amazing. visuals were very pretty i love a y2k samantha mumba SHEX moment. the song was nice! i had like never heard this in my life but it's a very cute disco-y song. doesn't begin to even touch 'believe' but it's nice shlay shlaaaaay.

08. keane - ? idk... i don't get it sorry. not for me!

09. olivia rodrigo - snooze but i'm surprised it took her this long! but yeah i like this enough. it's very cute! she is very very pretty. the thing about olivia is... she will serve one day. because she's very pretty! one day she will have that c*nt avril phase. u know the one? yeah. this is as close as she can get to it right now. and u know. it's good! not great. but i like her! she has potential. one day she will serve c*nt. i have planted the seed!

10. aitana, ana guerra - don't get me wrong they're like... both WAR CRIMINALS but this song is timeless. such a hard hitting xylophone HIT it takes me back to the days of 2018 nnyaaaaas. rest in peace luis fonsi :( beautiful breathtaking shong made by the worst two people u know...

11. cleopatra - i love my british queens. this was on my list to send even though i'm not like... crazy about it? but it's a very fun iconic song. and f*ck what cleopatra has to say that b*tch is DEAD why the f*ck do any of u care. let her stay in her mummified grave yes god. this is really fun and british if u get it u get it if u don't u don't if u know u know babe......

12. kali uchis - ah yes! this! it's very pretty. really beautiful. whoa!

13. stooshe - u know i'll always have time for a little STOOSHE. like, does this touch the masterpiece that is 'black heart' i mean no... but it's really fun! and i love that dad travie mccoy he is so beautiful. the bridge where they're having a slay off made this song ya ya. a bop i fear!

14. irma - very toetappy and cute! would have more of a connection if i had heard it in the past? but it was really toetappy and cute!

15. clean BANdit - oh sh*t the f*ck up. ruining my good vibes on this blessed MONDAY MORNING. THIS IS DOODOO!!! i actually don't think i've ever been so scared of a person as i am with the celloist of clean bandit. i just don't trust her. she is very evil. very midsommar. i'm so glad clean bandit are not real people and they are only figments of my imaghinashun.
739 days ago
bibbles
01) Addison Rae and Tanner Buchanan – okay is this a song or a show! Its very twee!
02) Kelly Clarkson – not a fan, but at least shes singing normally!
03) Tal Bachman – not too bad! Quite liked it.
04) Sugababes – sounds like something from an American teen show!
05) Mariah Carey -lots of warbling!! Its okay.
06) Cobra Starship – a bit disco, a bit repetitive. The beat and monotone singing is a bit torturous!
07) Cher – well its Cher innit!
08) Keane – I love Keane!
09) Olivia Rodrigo – A tad annoying!
10) Aitana, Ana Guerra – really not my sort of thing.
11) Cleopatra – this has never stopped being annoying!!
12) Kali Uchis – a bit coffee lounge, a bit mellow, its okay.
13) Stooshe – not something I would listen to again! Too much mockney!!!
14) Irma - that guitar is stairway to heaven by led zeppelin!
15) Clean Bandit – the vocals are a tad irritating!
738 days 22 hours ago
tbrown_47
Addison Rae and Tanner Buchannan: 🥛 I kind of joined in on the Addison Rae banter in the discord chat but  have literally never heard of her because I’m 50 years old. Teenage Dream is on my list for one of the worst pop songs ever written, and you somehow made listening to it even more painful. Well done

Kelly Clarkson: ☕️ Not my favorite because I’m stuck in the past, but this is a bop. She’s just such a phenomenal singer that it literally doesn’t matter what song it is, I’ll probably like it

Tal Bachman: 🧃 That song is so 90s, like I’m pretty sure it was in every late 90s early 2000s teen rom com. But it’s cute and strikes a certain chord so I’m happy with it

Sugababes: 🧉 I wasn’t really feeling this. I feel like people love them, but I don’t get it. Maybe it’s because I’m American, but I haven’t heard a sugababes song that has really hit with me

Mariah Carey: 🍷 Mariah in the 90s was world class. Is this my favorite? No. Vision of Love might be the best vocal performance in all of pop, Hero is phenomenal, and Heartbreaker is beautiful and camp. But I don’t think she put out anything in the 90s I didn’t like.

Cobra Starship: 🧉 Sigh. I HATED them in high school when they were popular. Did they hold up? Not really. Sabi could’ve been famous without these clowns…maybe. Anyways, this song isn’t good. Never has been and never will be

Cher: 🧉 I’m gay, but not that gay. Well, my gay ass would probably bop to Believe, so I probably am that gay. The strings are pretty cool, but this really does nothing for me. There are better songs here that do the 90s penalty points better. This is not giving cher

Keane: 🧉 Parts of the instrumental were good. This might need another listen because nothing really resonated with me here

Olivia Rodrigo: 🧉 THANK GOD THIS ISN’T DRIVERS LICENSE. I would’ve died if someone submitted that awful, boring ass song. It’s cute that she’s so distraught over a high school age romance. Her parents need to tell her that life will go on. Olivia will graduate high school, go to college, get a job, make some money, gain some hobbies, and realize that her life doesn’t revolve around boys and be better off for it.

Aitana, Ana Guerra: 🧃 This song was the course correction we needed. This is a bit of a bop and I’m moving

Cleopatra: 🧃 Lmao I forgot these girls existed. My sister and I bopped to this back in 99. I’m pretty sure they had a concert on disney channel lol. They served…some kind of vocal performance. I kind of live so thank you for this

Kali Uchis: 🍷 Me learning she does more than collabs with Tyler the Creator. She is serving though. I’m happy for her. This is gorgeous

Stooche: 🧃 I’m moving. This was a mess in the best way. Like it’s a lot, but I’m living. Nothing life changing, but fun. And I was all about Travie McCoy back in high school, so bonus points for that lol

Irma: ☕️ OH she’s talented. Giving me India Arie vibes which I dig. I moved

Clean Bandit: 🧉 I’m not the audience for this unfortunately
738 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Addison Rae and Tanner Buchanan – Wow they sound so talented having to act like they suck ass at singing because it is very believable being very out of tune
02) Kelly Clarkson – Well this is an okay entry by her but it is frankly quite forgettable at the start but then it picked up with the rock music but then went back to the downer mood
03) Tal Bachman – I am interested in the instrumentals but his vocals sound a bit pitchy and I don’t really like that grain in his vocals here
04) Sugababes – How can I not love this group and I can’t believe I almost forgot this classic song which is a banger having those sweet tunes that liven things up
05) Mariah Carey – How many times will she appear in Beta and I swear the songs keep getting worse which is a shame as this feels like a vocal exercise and is so bland
06) Cobra Starship – Oh we have a dance track and already the music got me bopping my head along and yeah it is very good and got me moving on the floor
07) Cher – Yes you go Cher showing us how it is meant to be done with this killer track that has a sick beat and her vocals work perfectly to this song
08) Keane – Meh this just passes me by with its lame music that rarely changes and the song just droops down and couldn’t get back up again
09) Olivia Rodrigo – This is a nice little jam and the singer has really gone up in the world and yeah, it’s not her most outstanding track but it does the job
10) Aitana, Ana Guerra – I am vibing to this Latin beat and their voices blend so seamlessly and I love their accents and vocals which helps to sell it
11) Cleopatra – For a second, I thought it was the Egyptian Pharaoh singing and after hearing it I wish it was her as this song is so messy and the singers keep on pitching throughout
12) Kali Uchis – This is basically a slow burner that doesn’t even get started with that slow talking singing which I don’t like one bit and the song just stays the same
13) Stooshe – Oh I wasn’t expecting this amount of high energy sass and I’m all in as they woke me up to a huge party that I jump right into with no complaining
14) Irma – This already feels like a classic and she is so charming in her singing and the beat kicks in so much and this is so catchy and now I can’t stop repeating oh oh oh all day
15) Clean Bandit – I admire Clean Bandit with their music being heaven to my ears and this is clearly not their best but is still good anyway as the electro tune in the chorus needs removing
738 days 21 hours ago
FromAWindow
Miiaa’s comments. Err sorry j2999’s comments

001. Addison Rae and Tanner Buchanan - “Teenage Dream” : LMAOO plsssssssss. Give her that residency in Vegas AMIRITE. This is like… kinda hilarious. Good song choice too. I am happy to finally say… I get it.
002. Kelly Clarkson - “Dark Side” : Initially this just felt it was gonna be long, but it was good actually. Given that half her discography has been sucked dry by beta now anyway. Will accept.
003. Tal Bachman - “She’s So High” : Yeah this is decent. It’s not necessarily doing MUCH, but like I’ll point it so yes.
004. Sugababes  - “About You Now” : Wait I like totally forgot this existed, but it is quite a bop. Yesssss so true.
005. Mariah Carey  - “Fantasy” : Mariah really is an All I want for Xmas or bust kinda gal damn. Not really into this. Her voice is good as always yeah just not really for me.
006. Cobra Starship - “You Make Me Feel (feat. Sabi)” : Obviously from thumb nails alone I knew I was 12’ing this. Honestly not as life changing as I hoped, but like I still got my life to it and that’s all is needed really. Give us more of that man.
007. Cher - “Strong Enough” : Kinda good? Sure, it’s decent a fine listen, yes.
008. Keane - “Phases” : Enjoyed this, solid listen. Simple really.
009. Olivia Rodrigo - “good 4 u” : Bit of a grower actually, first couple times hearing this I wasn’t really fond, but now it’s like… the second best from that album, so good 4 her.
010. Aitana, Ana Guerra - “Lo Malo” : Wait this is like quite a serve. Go offffff. Bit of a banger, winner.
011. Cleopatra - “Cleopatra’s Theme” : This video quality is taking me OUT. Kinda the audio quality too? Sorta legendary come to think. It’s fine I suppose.
012. Kali Uchis  - “Telepatia” : I’ve scrobbled this a couple times but not sure where? It’s fine though. Some good parts.
013. Stooshe - “Love Me (feat. Travie McCoy)” : Well this is giving something… feel like it would grow better for me. It’s DECENT this listen, but yeah more of a grower.
014. Irma - “I Know” : Ok this is pleasant but it’s like… missing something. Shame. Because yeah it is alright.
015. Clean Bandit - “I Miss You (feat. Julia Michaels)” : Interesting combination. It’s quite good though, I think. I feel I expected a bit more, but it could grow into that bit more. But yeah it is good, I enjoyed it still.
738 days 19 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Addison Rae and Tanner Buchanan - LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO this is so bad but addison rae queen of pop???? A slay… yeah… and that man is so ugly….
02) Kelly Clarkson - this is cute? But honestly i really don’t care for kelly…. Every time she’s sent she’s just kinda there like… yeah…
03) Tal Bachman - the first verse is terrible… but the chorus??? SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY…. A timeless classic really…. Yeah….
04) Sugababes - SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY i love miranda cosgrove i really do but she’s couldn’t touch these british pop princesses…. This is a SMASH hit. I’m shocked it took this long to be sent… and this song is so me like….. They were in that studio writing this for me!!! For me!!!
05) Mariah Carey - KYS RYAN REYNOLDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When my dad FORCED me to watch free guy and i had to hear this megahit every 5 seconds because one of the few main girl’s DEFINING personality trait was that she would hum this song… yeah. YEAH. shit fucking movie. (actually it was cute but the concept deserved a better execution…. like…) but anyways, this is a classic duh and this is probably winning so congrats!
06) Cobra Starship - BAWP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like duh…. This was a hit in 2012 and still is one now!!! Yasssssssss aged like wine… yeah…. Art, really.
07) Cher - yeah this is cute but i’ve never really cared about cher… like yeah she’s an icon but she’s not MY icon you know? But bop a bit yeah… olivia lux my beloved <3333
08) Keane - nawt for me LMAO
09) Olivia Rodrigo - YASSSSSSSS idc idc olivia rodrigo is my sister…. She’s just like me… this isn’t my fave from sour and it’s def overplayed but it’s still a serve…. Yeah….
10) Aitana, Ana Guerra - this is cute! I’m moving! Yeah…. Don’t have much to say…. Yeah…
11) Cleopatra - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS this is so gawjus… like… I feel so deprived of them…. My life was changed when i heard them for the first time…. Yeah… obsessed. CLEOPATRA COMIN ATCHA… shygirl was inspired…
12) Kali Uchis - GORGEOUS…. When i tried sending this to that one shit tsc theme but then my own sister (missimogen) clocked it for coming out in 2020 (which i didn’t even know jhvdhvdgvdgh) so i had to scramble and i sent twice :sob: hdbhjvgvfgf but this is saur gorgeous <33333333333333 i need to look like kali uchis….
13) Stooshe - LMAO this is so camp…. I’m in lurve… yeah. YEAH. LOVE ME! Anyways i thought travie last name was a white guy and i was so scared that he was gonna tank this song but he actually elevated it… yeah…. It’s travie! bop! LISTEN MATE!
14) Irma - this is cute… a little toe tapper… yeah…. Idt it’ll stand out amongst some of these smash hits i fear…
15) Clean Bandit - shit song!!! Julia Michaels you will never be famous!!!!!!!!
738 days ago
J4ckWilko
01) Addison Rae and Tanner Buchanan - Someone really said joke entry and sent this! It kinda sends me into a week long depression.

02) Kelly Clarkson - I've never heard of this Kelly song but honestly it smacks and I never thought it would do! Quite slow to start with but overall it works!

03) Tal Bachman - I have never been a fan of this sorry but no!

04) Sugababes - My favourite rock band has just released this as a cover and honestly it smacks so hard! We all remember this song being in the happy meal radios time ago!

05) Mariah Carey - This is a classic and just reminds me of the chinese girl getting kidnapped!

06) Cobra Starship - WHAT A THROWBACK! I have not heard this song in a hot minute and this just gives me massive nostalgia.

07) Cher - I am not a massive fan of Cher only her versions of the mamma mia songs which she slaps in but no!

08) Keane - This is a pass for me! I like their music but this has never appealed to me

09) Olivia Rodrigo - This is a vibe and I am surprised it's not been submitted yet which is very mad! This slaps and I hate to say it.

10) Aitana, Ana Guerra - It's good maybe middle of the road, just not a massive fan.

11) Cleopatra - No!

12) Kali Uchis - I actually really like this and it's chill vibes! Nice sweet simple!

13) Stooshe - I do really like this and I think it's a solid entry!

14) Irma - It ain't bad just nothing special.

15) Clean Bandit - Well clearly someone has taste I have to say!
737 days 23 hours ago
nateclove
01) Addison Rae and Tanner Buchanan - Byeeeeeeee this is so funny sehwhuwjwjwj kind of ended Katy's whole career with this one!

02) Kelly Clarkson - One of her least strong entries tbh! Can we also stop sending Kelly Clarkson's whole discography to BETA???

03) Tal Bachman - This...was not for me tbh. I found it quite forgettable.

04) Sugababes - Omg idt I've heard this before and if I had it was probably only a couple times. This was quite good actually!

05) Mariah Carey - I THOUGHT I had never heard this before and then I heard the chorus and I was like oh its THIS song! It was a bawp methinks! Aged like 🍷.

06) Cobra Starship - HELPPPPPP BYEEEE I FORGOT ABT THIS BOP!!!!! LIKEEEE......

07) Cher - Meh I didn't enjoy this much tbh! I like her other songs more!

08) Keane - This wasn't for me. Sorry.

09) Olivia Rodrigo - I like her other songs more but this was quite good still! If there's any place to send Olivia its BETA so sksksksk good work!

10) Aitana, Ana Guerra - LMAO omg this was an unexpected BOP! Like I was living!!!

11) Cleopatra - Oh i actually really liked this tbh! Quite catchy and fun!

12) Kali Uchis - ouuuu haven't heard this in a while! As someone who enjoys Kali from time to time I must say this is one of her best tbh!

13) Stooshe - OMG BOPPPSOOSISIAIA BYEEEEEEE why did i enjoy this so much??? So camp yet so iconique!

14) Irma - OMG again something I enjoyed a lot! Her voice is stunning and the whole song is just so enjoyable and relaxing.

15) Clean Bandit - No. I didn't enjoy this.
737 days 21 hours ago
LornaHollas
1. I heard this film was shite but oh my god this was horrendous!
2. OMG this song! Haven't heard this in forever! Such a bop! Summer 2012 was lit!
3. Not heard this before but it was quite good
4. This hasn't been used before??? Such a bop!
5. I love her and I love this song! This was so good when I saw her live!
6. I vaguely remember this song. Think it was used a lot on TV shows
7. OMG this song. Reminds me of my friend who loves Cher! I miss belting this and "womans world" with her while drinking vodka after school
8. This was quite nice. Enjoyed this
9. Not this misery business rip off
10. Not really my cup of tea
11. I have friends who love this song and were shocked I had never heard of it until last year
12. This has a nice vibe to it
13. Wish you sent the explicit version because it pops off more. But I do love this and I met them a few years ago!
14. Think I've heard this before. Quite good
15. Whiny voice. Why do people think they sound good when they sing like this?

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!