This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 123

Topic » TSC BETA 123

789 days 7 hours ago
ilovetosing
Results will take place Thursday at 2:30 AM EST.

Failure to do so will result in a penalty.
789 days 3 hours ago
ilovetosing
I actually meant 3AM EST lol.
788 days 22 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. ellie goulding - this song is ICONIC. the way i first heard this song when i watched GBF..... terrible cinema but also amazing cinema. the screechy ass hook makes me both laugh and drop it down like bella poarch featuring loren gray on a hot sunny day. INCREDIBLE!!!

02. fountains of wayne - am i just the slightest bit bored.... slightest is an understatement. but yes. this is a very very good song and honestly the geniusity behind "since ur dad walked out ur mom could use a guy like me"... maybe they put their c*cks in this one. just the tip. I'M STILL BORED

03. kylie minogue - asjabshjabshjas... maybe nicolef made a point with #that gif. i have never heard this before but it was very spotify pre-drinks

04. foo fighters - awe rip taylor :( but these beats made me yaaasssss a bit. this gave me emily is away. i liked the parts with the guitars and the eowwwwwwwn and the beats. it was pretty cute and swanging!

05. rihanna - oh i didn't realise she was eligible. honestly this is kind of her best white era single. man down doesn't count right? it doesn't. like the chorus yaaaaassssssss. very pheromonal of her. she was giving cher a bit. not in #that way i mean like her voice. her outfits? this is such a journey. overall i do like this. i feel like i prefer S&M even if it's objectively worse. but yes. it is a good song. dated a bit. but good. a bit c*nt even.

06. jordin sparks - full stop. i had never heard this before. oh WOW. WOWWWWW. i never realised she could slay pre-red sangria. i am a bit bamboozled. maybe i shouldn't have lied on her name before. the pre-chorus YAASSSSSSSSS. it was a bit crystal kay lite. obviously not as good jordin spanks is never touching crystal ever but this is a BOP!!! so cute. this rly kept a smile on my face the entire time<333<33 so cuteeeee omfggngk,gçf-.g

07. DB boulevard - WHERE ARE THESE COLLAPSES COMING FROM? OMG... this is giving me the french. very cute very charming very boogie woogie snoogie poogie. it's a bit lowkey but i could just chill to these beats. i think this is very intelligent! very cool find i liked this. it gave me a bit of wii at the twinkling. so cute!!!!!!!

08. aaron carter - sakjnjksanakjnaskds not thisssss noooo not the war criminal. the funny thing is the production does go crazy here. u know what? the irreperable damage eminem has done to the rapping community yes... but aaron slayed here. i can't lie! i won't be made to lie. stray kids take notes<3<3 a bop i fear!! he was so good for one song and one song only. #IStandWithHilary #IStandWithLindsay

09. hailee steinfield - ofmgggggg i used to love this song in 2016 no i DIDDDDD. i had this and that i am feeling sexual song on repeat worbbling my fat ass to the halls. this is objectively horrendous but i fear it is the greatest song of all time? no? she's so real though.... weren't we all so much younger yesterday? this just gives ARK MUSIC FACTORY to me. very jenna rose.

10. nivea - LOL i wonder who sent this!!! it's funny because i also thought of sending this this week, like wow. she deserved the world for this collapse. and the CASEY BROTHERS? they make this song i fear. whole cock and balls ON THE SONG. ON THE F*CKING SONG!!! a hit that sticks like grits truly. so smexyyyyy

11. S.E.S. - like nivea, this is a rnb COLLAPSE. but it's in korean so do they really deserve rights? i think they should be sent back to their own country. it's kind of funny how they just stole this from BRANDY and DARKCHILD.... and still outsold them??? i say this as a brandy stan. this song is absolutely gorgeous like wowwwww the chorus?? do u hear that? so chic and elegant and POISED. truly a perfect song. epitome of c*nt OMGFGGFGGG i think this is my favorite song of all time. truly.

12. avril lavigne - zzzzzzzz but like i get it. this is like the obvious winner of the week i SUPPOSE. not mine but im happy for all of u<3 it is a good avril song but this was never MY avril song? i was always a my happy ending girl. but this is good! i swear! but do i like it more than.... aaron's party? never. it is not as intelligent as that OH AT ALL. ubt it is a good song! i guess....

13. megan thee stallion & dua lipa - this music video is f*ckin TERRIBLE!!!!!!! dave meyers is a war criminal and the reason this song flopped like look at it it's so f*ckin ugly it makes my skin crawl i hate these condiments. the song is actually pretty cute!!! maybe even good? a bit yass!!!! am always a sucker for an atlanta bass moment so i do like this on principle, even if it's kinda stale as far as that goes. like it doesn't rly go anywhere. but i do like it even if both artists had better material available SPECIALLY MEGAN WHERE IS FREAKY GIRLS WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE US FREAKY GIRLS. sure sza is a war criminal. so? no lmao i'm sorry i can't concentrate bc of this MUSIC VIDEO????? DUA LIPA TURNING INTO A V*GINA SPIDER???? hyunjin's impact. if you know you know
788 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
01) Ellie Goulding: 🧉, i love ellie goulding but this is by far her worst song and one of the most annoying things i've ever heard. it has like...very BRIEF moments of being tolerable though which keeps it from being milk.
02) Fountains of Wayne: 🧉, oh this video was...something LMAO...the song was...something else! O_O...
03) Kylie Minogue: 🍷, idk something about the GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLDEN! really sends me. quite a peppy upbeat song that i really enjoyed!
04) Foo Fighters: 🧃, it was fine i suppose! not too bad but not amazing. wouldn't probably listen again but wouldn't hate if i had to.
05) Rihanna: 🍷, 100-something betas and this was never sent? bald.jpeg one of my favorite songs of all time.
06) Jordin Sparks: 🧃, cute! she has better but they were all sent so i can't be mad. a slight bop.
07) DB Boulevard: 🧃, the music video is prob the main thing that bumped this up to juice tbh, it was solidly average besides that.
08) Aaron Carter: ☕️, LMAO STOP WHY WAS THIS ACTUALLY CATCHY...
09) Hailee Steinfield ☕️, zedd daddddddddddd. this is catchy methinks. i'd dance along to this if it came off while i was driving
10) Nivea: 🧉, eh this is not my taste unfortunately, which i'm sure means it'll do much better and doesn't need my support!
11) S.E.S.: 🧃, took forever to start but when it did it was good!
12) Avril Lavigne: ☕️, this song is such an iconic meme but it still does go hard. dances.
13) Megan Thee Stallion & Dua Lipa -🧃 oh someone rly RAN to snatch this up and send it to beta...it's like...decent? im not a huge fan but it could've been worse methinks.
788 days 11 hours ago
J2999
001. Ellie Goulding - 'Anything Could Happen' : Boppp strong start. A fan of this. Like the entire thing, even the ooh ooh ooh oohs hit really well. One of her better songs probably. I hope she finds the missing people.
002. Fountains of Wayne - 'Stacy's Mom' : Ok so like, you don’t care - but I’m saying it anyway. On The Amazing Race 30, my favourite team, team Well Strung, their band like… did a cover of this, but about voting Hilary Clinton in the election. So like I got quite into that bop, so automatically find the actual version of this a bop too. I’m moving. It’s a solid song, catchy chorus, yesss.
003. Kylie Minogue - 'Golden' : Ahh bop. I’ve not heard this for quite a while, but good song.
004. Foo Fighters - 'Rope' : The Foo Fighters are hit and miss for me, this one had some decent music, but overall wasn’t as good as some of their other stuff. Some good parts still though. The instrumental part was good.
005. Rihanna - 'Only Girl (In The World)' : Good song. Strong chorus in particular. Whole thing works well.
006. Jordin Sparks - 'One Step At A Time' : Pleasant music. Enjoyed it more than I expected. Quite a decent song actually. The heels at the end sorta carried.
007. DB Boulevard - 'Point Of View' : A RIDE of a music video. But boppy music, solid listen. Not the type of thing I’d really listen to again much I don’t think, but does serve good as a one time listen.
008. Aaron Carter - 'Aaron's Party (Come Get It)' : What is this. This is… interesting. The concept is… like… right, ok. It’s fine.
009. Hailee Steinfeld, Grey - 'Starving (ft. Zedd)' : I love both Hailee Steinfeld and Zedd. Haven’t listened to this for a good while though, but a banger. Still hits well, good listen.
010. Nivea - 'Don't Mess With My Man (ft. Brian Casey, Brandon Casey)' : Some of the music is decent. Parts feel like too… chill / of the vibe that I’m not really into though. Their voices all worked together though. It’s fine enough actually.
011. S.E.S. 에스이에스 - 'S.II.S (Soul to Soul)' : It’s chill music. The first couple mins were fine but not like giving masses. The voice around 2:30 was good though, and carried the song really.
012. Avril Lavigne - 'Sk8er Boi' : Good song yeah. Avril Lavigne’s pop-punk nature always makes me feel I won’t be into many songs, but then I am. Granted I realised which one this was when it got going, but yeah, talented. Good listen.
013. Megan Thee Stallion & Dua Lipa - 'Sweetest Pie' : Honestly was a bit apprehensive about this because I really like Dua but not so much into Megan. Dua ate yeah she did that. Megan was fine here actually. But yeah definitely carried by Dua. Good song as a whole.
788 days 8 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Ellie Goulding - prob her second best song next to LMLYD… however this is Ellie we're talking about so that doesn't really mean much in the grand scheme of things. The song has milky qualities
02) Fountains of Wayne - I mean this kinda is storytelling at its finest. I wish this song was in my vocal range it's iconic to perform. One of my favorite underrated choruses also, especially at the "stacy can't you see part" like that always gets me!!! I hope these men win I truly do
03) Kylie Minogue - yea this overrated and overpointed TSC artist is really turning into milk like she wins everything and I’m over it. This is cute, I like how it builds but like it really has to slay me for this *** to get points
04) Foo Fighters - https://i.gifer.com/fetch/w300-preview/53/535e7abe36c4c56611043231dc26d7f9.gif
05) Rihanna - sadly an overrated Rihanna song… but I will say it's become wine for me since I hated it when it first came out. Still has some aging to do, would probably hit me really wel in a club or something, and I won't deny her vocal performance on this. Buuuuuuut the bridge is still awful
06) Jordin Sparks - cute bop! Take me back to the era of her early singles… mom delivered, sorta
07) DB Boulevard - a slow churning bop! Never heard before but nothing stands out as offensive to my ears. A cooldown song if anything when you want people to leave the bar
08) Aaron Carter - men really came to slay me this week! Well 2/3 of them did I guess. An iconic childhood entry. I think it’s a terrible song but sooooooooo funny. Aaron tell us ur party planning secrets king! This really is a piece of history. The green bugs pulling up to the party I can't LOL
09) Hailee Steinfield - the beat drop always takes me out but I still groove to this song… like what are they doing with that high-pitched sound I can't. Low key I love Hailee's voice this is perfect for her ok vocal range
10) Nivea - SPEAKING OF STORYTELLING!!! This song is a moment and the R&B singers are honestly great
11) S.E.S. - was hoping another song of theirs that I heard recently would be sent… But this is great. These women are trailblaizers moms. This 2000s r&beat with this kpop group? I suspect they have beta by the balls
12) Avril Lavigne - Continuing with the theme of iconic storytelling pieces… we have mom Avril telling us a true story of modern romance <3 how touching <3 <3 <3 "he was a boy she was a girl" I wonder if songs like this would be canceled now… the thought of that makes me want to point this higher... I prefer Complicated to this but how can u not deny how iconic this is
13) Megan Thee Stallion & Dua Lipa - ha ha ha? I mean the song isn't bad it's just weird that it was sent right after it released… read the room pls
787 days 15 hours ago
tbrown_47
Ellie Goulding: I don’t care what people say about Ellie, she has some bops. I’m glad she’s here, and I’m glad this isn’t Love Me Like You Do. This song is gem

Fountains of Wayne: I was always more of a Bowling for Soup guy. Anyways, one of my good buddies in high school who had an older sister named Stacy who I kind of liked before my gay awakening. He was the butt of so many jokes. Good times. All that said, some nostalgia points, but yeah that’s kind of it

Kylie Minogue: LOL is that opening melody a snake charmer or western movie soundtrack. Someone needs to link me that Kylie means girls gif because this song…yikes

Foo Fighters: RIP Taylor Hawkins. That said, were their better songs already submitted? Like in this lineup, Walk or The Pretender would’ve been an easy top 3 for me

Rihanna: Kind of her most overrated song from her Loud era? But I also hated her Loud era outside of Man Down so what do I know. This song is whatever, but it came out when I still had straight delusions about making her feel like the only girl in the world so maybe some points for that? Idk man

Jordin Spark: I almost did this for my first beta entry, but I couldn’t do Tattoo dirty like that. Tattoo is her best song, and I’m going to listen to it right now. But I love Jordin, and other than maybe her mess of a Christmas album, she hasn’t made bad music. I expect this to win this week

DB Boulevard: Incredibly boring

Aaron Carter: LMFAO I-
https://c.tenor.com/exKqWuJ5_6oAAAAC/kim-kardashian-kim-k.gif

Hailee Steinfeld, Grey: This is ok? The instrumentation after the chorus is super exhausting. At least it doesn’t last the entire song lol. Honestly not sure how I feel about this song

Nivea: Am I crazy? I don’t remember this track sounding like that. Like is this a different mix? Iconic song, but I was so shaken because I thought the backing track was way different lmao. OK, I just checked the version on my spotify playlist and yeah that track is not this. Idk what version this is, but it’s not it. Love the song though

S.E.S: The track is so damn loud I can’t hear them. Like if the mixing of this wasn’t so weird, I’d probably enjoy this

Avril Lavigne: I don’t know. It’s fine. It’s basic. I get it, but it’s just kind of vanilla pop rock.

Megan Thee Stallion & Dua Lipa: Dua Lipa is super overrated. Like get someone who can sing for your hook. But Megan isn’t even a great rapper so maybe the pairing works. I honestly just don’t know what to say, so I’ll say it was boring because I’m definitely not listening to that again on my own accord
786 days 15 hours ago
nateclove
01) Ellie Goulding - omggggggg E E E EEEEE E E EEEEEEE EE EEE this song was kind of LIT during my childhood! I mean it kinda got annoying with age but honestly one of Ellie's only good songs if I may be quite honest...

02) Fountains of Wayne - Oh I thought I would hate this but its lowkey aged like wine. I had lots of fun relistening to this methinks.

03) Kylie Minogue - OOOOOUWEOOOOUWEOOOO girl we have truly RUN OUT of Kylie Minogue songs to send LMAO.

04) Foo Fighters - I kinda had like a love hate relationship with this like I was enjoying some parts and a bit underwhelmed with other parts.

05) Rihanna - omgggggggg I literally used to HATE this song but i havent heard it in like 5 years and it has aged like WINE. This is amazing rihanna sweaty i am SO sorry!

06) Jordin Sparks - YASSSSSSS PERIODTTTTT one of her BEST. This whole song is so freaking stupid in retrospect but I LOVE IT!

07) DB Boulevard - I really wanted more tbh. It kind of let me down and wasnt able to recover for me.

08) Aaron Carter - HELPPPPPPP omg everything inside of me REALLY wanted to enjoy this but it was BAD and I mean REAL bad.

09) Hailee Steinfield - I vividly remember shitting on this song in high school and then going home and streaming it in secret. Now that's what I call nostalgia.

10) Nivea - omgofkfdnsjs a BOP! I don't have much to say except that this is ICONIQUE!

11) S.E.S. - I've never heard this before and I'm pleasantly surprised! I like the unique elements and the overall song is a slay!

12) Avril Lavigne - This has aged a bit over time but I must admit it holds up over time and I find myself singing along to it unintentionally!

13) Megan Thee Stallion & Dua Lipa - oh this music video is GOD AWFUL idk how it looks expensive and cheap at the same time. My granny would def call this song satanic but I must admit I enjoyed the song itself. The music video...well... I wont judge the song based on the video let's just say that. Overall I enjoyed the actual song.
785 days 23 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Ellie Goulding “Anything Could Happen” – Bop! This still goes off! Also it reminds me of GBF which I need to watch again!
2.        Fountains of Wayne “Stacy's Mom” – I had a road trip with some of my friends last year and we played a bunch of 2000s rock songs like this, good times.
3.        Kylie Minogue “Golden” – A bit of a random Kylie song to pick (if you wanted something from golden, “dancing “and “a lifetime to repair” were right there!) but bop none the less
4.        Foo Fighters “Rope” – it’s fine, feel like I should like foo fighters but have never got into them
5.        Rihanna “Only Girl (In The World)” – I love running over NPCs in GTA 5 to this!
6.        Jordin Sparks “One Step At A Time” – lol I had forgotten all about this song! Still quite good
7.        DB Boulevard “Point Of View” – It was a bit bland
8.        Aaron Carter “Aaron's Party (Come Get It)” – lol what even is this?
9.        Hailee Steinfeld, Grey “Starving (ft. Zedd)” – Very whiny voice. Very generic song
10.        Nivea “Don't Mess With My Man (ft. Brian Casey, Brandon Casey)” – Doesn’t do anything for me. Quite boring
11.        S.E.S. 에스이에스 “S.II.S (Soul to Soul)” – Random mobile phone noises. Can hardly hear her sing!
12.        Avril Lavigne “Sk8er Boi” – Bop! I love this storytelling genius! Still goes off!
13.        Megan Thee Stallion & Dua Lipa “Sweetest Pie” – My best friend loves this song. I just think it’s fine
785 days 22 hours ago
FromAWindow
1) - Ellie Goulding - Yeah Tim happy fucking birthday or whatever but this song was still like really bad SORRY!

2) - Fountains of Wayne - I usually detest a song like this with the early 2000s boy rock band woe is me energy but I mean come onnnnn this is iconic LMAOOOOO and lowkey a bop!!!! Iconic choice whoever this twisted mind turns out to be LMAO

3) - Kylie Minogue - Ill allow someone else to use the Kylie beta gif cuz I do lurveeeeee my disco queen but yeah we’re really scraping the bottom of the barrel for bops to send by miss Minogue. I literally bought her 2020 “Disco” vinyl yesterday so it pains me to say that this is like fine? I wanna like this more, maybe if this had been something from that album!!! Idk we don’t need to be giving her mediocre music credit here tbh. I still like this but we heard better last time

4) - Foo Fighters - Yesssss I actually genuinely really enjoy this and I’m not saying that because of their drummer tragically passing away. I was reminded of the story of my cousins flat Stanley project getting mailed to our house and my dad was working for the foo fighters on sound and got them to take a picture with my cousins flat Stanley project and I die laughing thinking of it everytime LMAOOO. I’ll think fondly of their band for this always and I love why this was submitted and this was quite a bop :))

5) - Rihanna - Look I submitted the last Rihanna song and got even more into her stuff after that week tbh, but this has never been my fave of hers? It’s still a BOP, bops even harder on a relisten, but it’s still a little stale??? I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee Rihanna tho, she may be my favorite non Ariana pop girl ever and she’s only number one for personal reasons.

6) - Jordin Sparks - This is my absolute favorite pop song of the 2000s. Maybe…favorite song ever? I have so much sentimental value placed towards this song. Growing up this song played ALL the time. This was also playing when I asked someone out for the first time and when they said yes (we were texting) I started dancing in the streets with this song playing in my earbuds (God I’m gay LMAOOOOOO). This is also just like perfect walking music? The high heels beat is soooo good to walk to, it’s the reason gay people walk fast is this song tbh. I am still as uninhibited as I was at 18 dancing in the streets both then and right now as I listen to this yet again on repeat.

Also…this song is actually perfect. For example…
Ways this song is perfect:
- The harmonies and the compressed vocals
- The simply iconic high heels beat
- Her VOICE BITCH
- The dynamics/mix of the song
- The beautiful yet not focus taking strings literally placed in the song sooooo well in production
- THE PRECHORUS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
- The build of this song which only ever increases in the song yet you’re not totally aware of it
- The cute yet not over the top positive message
- HER RIFFING AT THE END QUEEN
- The fact that it feels completely of it’s generation yet it’s sooooooooo timeless

I still listen to this song ALLL the time and it holds up everytime I ADOREEEEEE this song ❤️

7) - DB Boulevard - Oooooooh this is so pretty, it’s giving Rainbow Road LMAOOOOO it’s not very remarkable but I did find it quite gorge :))

8) - Aaron Carter - THIS IS MY FAVORITE SUBMISSION EVER YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS COME GET IT COME GET IT Oh I can’t 12 this but God do I want to this is my absolute favorite thing ever. NOT THE OPEN HOUSE. WHAT IS THIS SONG LMAOOOO

9) - Hailee Steinfeld - Sure. This exists. I’m sure this is better than how I felt experiencing it but this didn’t hit.

10) - Nivea - YESSSSSSSSSSSS Oh this hitssssssssssssss I loveeeeeee 2000s rnb is what I’m learning from beta LMAO this is sooooo good. Her voiceeeeee the beattttttttt mmmmmmmmm

11) - SES - THIS STRING OF STR8 JAMS mmmmmmmm I loveeeeeeeee this electronic rnb kinda style this has me groovinnnnnnnnn and I love this there’s not much to say tbh I just fucking loved this LMAO

12) - Avril Lavigne  - Oh I’m soooooooooo upset I forgot to send this song when I had the chance, I noticed with the last Avril send that this somehow had gone UNNOTICED so far in beta. Umm yeah this is by farrrrrrr my favorite Avril song, it’s one of my favorite songs of the 2000s tbh, this just goes sooooooooooo hard and doesn’t stop, I love the narrative of the lyrics it’s very unique, yeah this is a FUCKING BANGERRRRRRR

13) - Megan Thee One And Only Stallion, Dula Peep - Girl. Oh look, it’s the cookie cutter formula “kiss me more” started of making a song for a rapper and pairing her with a female vocalist in a style of music she doesn’t ever sing in. “Closer” by Saweetie did it better. I love my girl dua but girlllllllll this may have sounded like THE most formulaic and factory built song I’ve ever heard in my entire life and it’s WORKING ON PEOPLE???????? I’m so upset at this.
785 days 15 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Ellie Goulding ~ Oh this was a bop! Good pick
Fountains of Wayne ~ Memories of being 13 loool, always liked this
Kylie Minogue ~ I’ve never heard this and probably wouldn’t return to it. Not bad but a bit meh.
Foo Fighters ~ Hmm they do have far better, it was fine.
Rihanna ~ Lol what a steal. This was huuge and I remember this place adoring it at the time.
Great song.
Jordin Sparks ~ Not heard this before.. it was meh in honesty, she has better.
DB Boulevard ~ That takes me back! Used to loooove this.
Aaron Carter ~ Yeah, no!
Hailee Steinfeld ~ This is pretty, I like it. Nice chorus.
Nivea ~ rap is not for me. Nor is this tbh.
S.E.S ~ This also has an old school r&b vibe, done much better than the last song.
Avril Lavigne ~ Probably her best, love this!
Megan Thee Stallion & Dua Lipa ~ It was ok.. a little mid. Rap isn’t to my taste but Megan is still good at it.
785 days 11 hours ago
NicoleF
01) Ellie Goulding - TOOT - I loooove Ellie Goulding and I do like this song, but it's one of her weaker singles in my opinion. Maybe all her good ones have been used, but yeah...I only like this, not love. Still good though.

02) Fountains of Wayne - TOOT - I mean...a classic. This sound needs a revival and I loooooved getting to have an excuse to listen to this bop!

03) Kylie Minogue - BOOT - All I have to say is https://media.giphy.com/media/BmhrEnO1TDxbuIvS7d/giphy.gif

04) Foo Fighters - BOOT - Not for me at all, sorry. Never really cared for them whatsoever.

05) Rihanna - TOOT - Very similar boat to Ellie where I love this queen, like this song, but like....she has better. Maybe they've all been used, but yeah, I don't love this but I like it. Queen.

06) Jordin Sparks - TOOT - Thought I had never heard this song but I knew it'd be good when I saw that underrated queen Jordin Sparks connected to it. Talk about an icon. Then when the chorus hit, I was like "omg this song"! It's one of those songs that has been lost in my memory for soooo long, but instantly all came back to me when I realized. I loved this!

07) DB Boulevard - TOOT - A cute song with a great, retroesque vibe that I dug. Very 2000s "futuristic" sounding and I liked it.

08) Aaron Carter - BOOT - Get the boy off my screen I'm not watching that.

09) Hailee Steinfield - TOOT - I always thought she was kinda milk honestly, but then earlier today, this exact song came up on my Spotify for the first time in years and I was originally gonna skip, but then I decided to give it a chance and, honestly...a bop. A full-on bop. Like honestly...9.5/10 close to shoot tier. Kinda shocked at this coincidence cause I didn't know it was in BETA this week until I came here to listen and type my comments. Her power.

10) Nivea - BOOT - Usually love R&B but the vocal meshing sounded messy as all hell and I hated all the men. Nothing popped, it didn't feel special. So bland...messy...and honestly not fun on the ears. A definite boot.

11) S.E.S. - TOOT - It was weird and funky....but I liked it? Just like a Girl Scout Samoa cookie.

12) Avril Lavigne - TOOT - https://c.tenor.com/0YaXsCvG9nEAAAAC/classic-mariah-carey.gif Will never get old. It will be 2050 and this will still slap. Will never feel dated. She did that!

13) Megan Thee Stallion & Dua Lipa - TOOT - I usually don't like Megan to be honest, like, Doja and Nicki and Cardi are all better in my opinion. Plus I'm annoyed with her at the moment for RUINING the Encanto We Don't Talk About Bruno Oscar's performance with those horrid milks Becky G and Luis Fonsi. That being said, I actually really enjoy this song. Megan actually sounds good here and, as per usual, everything Dua touches turns to gold.
785 days 8 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Ellie Goulding - STOP…. I haven’t heard this in years… dbhgvdvdfhcdgfcdd so bad… but i’m moving yasssssssss middle school bus ride hit !!
02) Fountains of Wayne - LMFAOOOOOOOO BOPPPPPPPP stacy’s mom is my hero <3 my role model <3 no but i live for a 2000s dad rock classic yassssss… im still waiting for an annoying hyperpop gay to cover this but make it about stacy’s dad!! @itsthatkid IM WAITING !!!!!!!!!!!
03) Kylie Minogue - i have to side with eddie a bit…. I love me some kylie but like…. Why are we still milking this cow!!!! But this is cute <33333333 it’s no get outta my way or love at first sight
04) Foo Fighters - im moving a bit…. Yasss princessteepee you ate down a bit !! give me some rope!!
05) Rihanna - oh i forgot about this song… it’s a bop! Like idk what else to say… slay!
06) Jordin Sparks - idk i was expecting some life changing hit but it’s just cute dgvgdvcfdcgfd i honestly didn’t realize she had more than one hit song :sob: but good for her!! Did red sangria chart…
07) DB Boulevard - oh the music video slaysssssss yasssssssssss the song is rly cute too!! It’s just like i wanted her to give more !! but still! Enjoyed it a lot!
08) Aaron Carter - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSBHJVGDHVGHVCDFCFFGD this is EVERYTHING. A HIT.
09) Hailee Steinfield - hailee steinfield is a hag who ruined my life !!!!!!!! she stole my career. I hate her sm. But…………………………………………………. BAWP. no like this was such a slay…. It should’ve been MY slay. But whatever.
10) Nivea - oh YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS this is quite gorg… a total slay…. I’m in love.
11) S.E.S. - ANOTHER R&B SLAY??????? I WON…. so good… yasssss brandy take them to court !!!
12) Avril Lavigne This hasn’t been sent already??? LMAO…. But anyways… i sent her best song weeks ago so give it up !!!!!!!
13) Megan Thee Stallion & Dua Lipa - the mv is so bad…. Was there no budget…. But anyways… idk what you guys are hearing… megan clearly carried… dua was cute but megan is a STAR. but this actually is a bop i can’t lie but it also just came out like…
785 days 7 hours ago
ilovetosing
Hi.
785 days 7 hours ago
ilovetosing
Welcome to the results show.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!