This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 122

Topic » TSC BETA 122

789 days 22 hours ago
ianfitz0012
Results will take place Thursday at 2:30 PM EST, tentatively.

Failure to do so will result in a penalty etc etc etc

Thanks! This is my last week hosting beta for a while. Imo we've had a couple of stunning weeks, hope this lives up to the potential!
789 days 16 hours ago
J2999
001. Shakira - 'Chantaje (feat. Maluma)' : Well it’s Shakira so it’s bound to be good. Pleasant beat, solid song all round. All works well. It’s nothing too out there, but yeah a solid listen.
002. Beyoncé - 'Run The World (Girls)' : One of Beyonce’s better songs. Good choice. Catchy chorus. As a whole it’s a good listen.
003. Dannii Minogue - 'I Begin To Wonder' : Kylie outsold. The music is quite good though. Makes for a fine listen, but nothing I’d rush to return to. Actually got better as the song went on.
004. Austin Mahone - 'Dirty Work' : Thought I’d probably enjoy this more than I did. But it’s still a good song, and I did still enjoy it, especially his voice, so can’t complain too much. Just thought it’d send it a bit harder than it did.
005. Twenty One Pilots - 'Bounce Man' : I’m sure there’s better TØP songs that were available to be sent, but it’s still decent. All works well, just yeah there’s many other of their songs that would rank higher for me.
006. Ashley Tisdale - 'It's Alright, It's OK' : The title sorta sums it up. It’s alright, it’s ok. Actually sorta a lie, the chorus is really good. The verses aren’t anything too exciting, but yeah a good chorus that turns it into a good song overall. Yeah the chorus I’m moving I am. You win, Ashley Tisdale.
007. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - 'Heads Will Roll' : Actually I’ve never known this song by name, but always been familiar with the music. The music to it is good. The singing with it… fits well. It works. Solid song overall. Like it.
008. Alexandra Burke - 'Start Without You (feat. Laza Morgan)' : This is strong, it’s quite a bop. The chorus is catchy, but the whole thing is giving life really.
009. INOJ - 'Love You Down' : The start was pleasant, like chill but not giving masses. The music then improved, and the song became a good listen. Probably the lowest song so far, but it’s still good, chill but pleasant as a whole.
010. Eve - 'Let Me Blow Ya Mind (feat. Gwen Stefani)' : It’s fine. It’s chill music, but like… less so in the way that I want to keep hearing. But it’s not bad, it’s fine.
011. Amelia Lily - 'Shut Up (And Give Me Whatever You Got)’ : Honestly I love Amelia Lily, queen. This from the start kinda was giving everything, the music was thriving. Bit of a bop. It feels like a LOT is going on, but then some of the singing is like… not doing a LOT, not in a bad way, just yeah. It’s a strong song.
012. Faithless - 'Insomnia' : The music is a bit of a vibe. It’s decent yeah. Oh wait yeah then the second half comes in, duhhhh it definitely IS a vibe, a typical go-to vibe to just appear in a club for a couple mins then dip. It’s good.
013. High School Musical Cast - 'I Want It All' : There’s better HSM songs that could’ve been sent, so there is that. But it’s still got something to it. Fine listen. All works well.
014. Melanie Fiona - 'Monday Morning' : Decent closer. She has a good voice, music is decent enough. Good listen.
789 days 15 hours ago
nateclove
01) Shakira ~ I'm gonna find u in the parking lot hoe cause I wanted to send Shakira this week.... but omgmgmgmg maluma is so hot.... we might just be voting with our eyes 2nite ladies...

02) Beyoncé ~ Eh she has better me thinks. I never really liked this song I just always found the beat super annoying sorry.

03) Dannii Minogue ~ Whoever sent this is SICK and TWISTED because this is literally like one of my favorite songs of all time. Like I sent this to GMC(?) and it flopped and I was so sad. Literally in like, my top 10 songs of all time.

04) Austin Mahone ~ LMAO???? I mean considering Austin's track record with music I really expected to hate this but dare I say... I enjoyed this a bit? Oops...

05) Twenty One Pilots ~ Girl they still making music??? Honestly this was a mess babes and I'm not gonna be that girl but they have waaaaaaaay better. Like light years ahead of this better.

06) Ashley Tisdale ~ OMG I DIDN'T KNOW SHE SINGS THIS???? This song was EVERYWHERE back in the day and deservedly so! What a BOP!

07) Yeah Yeah Yeahs ~ omgggggggggg a BOP! The remix is obvi super cute but THIS is where it's at!

08) Alexandra Burke ~ This was... if I'm gonna be honest.... kind of a mess for me babes. Sorry Alexandra boo but it's a naur from me...

09) INOJ ~ omgggg actually my first time listening to this and it kinda goes off methinks. I really enjoyed the chill vibe and her voice is pretty soothing too. 

10) Eve ~ oh you are SICK for sending such a bop that I KNOW is making top 2 AT LEAST. Like the girls rlly went off here.

11) Amelia Lily ~ oh I did NOT expect to vibe with this as much as I did. A great send babes!

12) Faithless ~ I assume this was like revolutionary for it's time especially with the unique musical composition and the sudden beat drop but in all honesty I don't feel like it was able to keep up with current music like this? Good song but not my type I don't think.

13) HSM Cast ~ High School Music had no RIGHT to be producing these BOPS like girl???? They were giving Broadway musical with this one luv xx

14) Melanie Fiona ~ oh this was pretty good I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. She did eat a bit though I do wish the chorus went off a bit more than what she delivered.
789 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
my new gimmick will be EMOJI DRINKS.
🥛: milk. no explanation needed.
🧉: coconut milk: not QUITE milk, but still very few redeeming factors unless you are playing survivor and starving to death
🧃: juice: tasty, but not gonna run out of my way for her
☕️: tea: steaming, hot, classy but there is a time and place for everything, and she doesn't quite fit every scenario
🍷: wine: you can't go wrong here. stylish, sophisticated, sexy, wine is everything you need in a song and MORE.

Tonight's Running Order
01) Shakira: 🍷, yesssssss gimme more of THIS. she is stunning...and the man isn't half bad either. she can do no wrong.
02) Beyoncé: ☕️,  how has this not been sent LMAO? it is such a classic banger, this is what feminism should strive to be. however, the beat is...really fucking annoying sometimes. like jesus they threw EVERYTHING in the pot. it did snap tho.
03) Dannii Minogue: 🧃, the chorus was the best part methinks, the rest was a bit odd.
04) Austin Mahone: ☕️, honestly i did think i would hate this...but it went off. the lyrics video would prob have been better without all the ODDITY of people in this but...dances
05) Twenty One Pilots: 🥛, there is an intended audience for these kind of songs, and that audience is not me.
06) Ashley Tisdale: 🍷, house of ashes QUEEN, ITS ALRIGHT, OKAY, IM SO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT YOU AHHHHHHHH CLAPS! honestly did not know she sang this mommmmmmm
07) Yeah Yeah Yeahs: ☕️, i mean this is THAT halloween song...however it is...march. still a bop though, just a time and a place for everything...!
08) Alexandra Burke: 🧉, the chorus was the best part imo. O_O oh wait just kidding the half naked men did outsell LMAO...
09) INOJ: 🧉, there are so many GOOD and GREAT songs this week this sorta just hits the bottom by default, i like the vibes but...!
10) Eve: 🧃, softly dances to this. a bop but nothing STELLAR?
11) Amelia Lily: ☕️ oh wow quite the entrance amelia! :O this was quite the groove.
12) Faithless: 🥛, oh hell no......
13) High School Musical Cast: 🧉, prob better HSM songs than this one but the video is quite funny can't lie
14) Melanie Fiona: ☕️, a really cute ending to the contest! quite enjoyed this!
789 days 10 hours ago
ianfitz0012
CORRECT RUNNING ORDER... Sorry everyone I am currently experiencing a hosts doc glitch that always omits a random entry...

01) Shakira
02) Beyoncé
03) Dannii Minogue
04) Austin Mahone
05) Twenty One Pilots
06) Ashley Tisdale
07) Yeah Yeah Yeahs
08) Alexandra Burke
09) INOJ
10) Eve
11) Amelia Lily
12) Faithless
13) High School Musical Cast
14) Melanie Fiona
788 days 2 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) Shakira - 'Chantaje (feat. Maluma)' - I have never been a fan of raggaeton and most likely will never be, this song is not that bad in terms of raggaeton songs, but the underlying weird robot noises in the background is just weird.

02) Beyoncé - 'Run The World (Girls)' - Some parts of this sounds like the producer is on free trial of Garage Band and decided to use all premium sounds and beats before the trial period is over.

03) Dannii Minogue - 'I Begin To Wonder' - It's kind of meh tbh, oh wait nvm it got better at the last 40 seconds mark.

04) Austin Mahone - 'Dirty Work' - It's pretty decent in terms of pop songs.

05) Twenty One Pilots - 'Bounce Man' - I almost puked when I saw "Twenty One Pilots", but suprisingly I actually kind of like this, I can't believe I am going to point a song from Twenty One Pilots probably.

06) Ashley Tisdale - 'It's Alright, It's OK' - This is probably one of her best songs ngl.

07) Yeah Yeah Yeahs - 'Heads Will Roll' - Um......, yeah this is a bit weird for me.

08) Alexandra Burke - 'Start Without You (feat. Laza Morgan)' - What a great vocal wasted on this song.

09) INOJ - 'Love You Down' - I really like the chill vibe in this song.

10) Eve - 'Let Me Blow Ya Mind (feat. Gwen Stefani)' - Instead of blowing my mind, this song drives me to sleep with this beat. On top of that, the rapping does not fir the chill beat with Gwen's voice that I had never really liked and her voice is the only thing that fits the beat.

11) Amelia Lily - 'Shut Up (And Give Me Whatever You Got)' - Wow, this song is just loud.

12) Faithless - 'Insomnia' - Yeah, this is just so bad that I don't even want to waste time commenting on it.

13) High School Musical Cast - 'I Want It All' - One of the best songs from High School Musical.

14) Melanie Fiona - 'Monday Morning' - I really like this, this is really pleasant to listen to.
787 days 18 hours ago
tbrown_47
Shakira: So La Tortura is her best song by an extremely large margin, and if it hasn’t been submitted, someone should get on that ASAP. This song is a foot tapper, but it’s kind of basic. It’s kind of in that weird place where it’s not upbeat enough to bop but not slow enough to be a song to chill to

Beyonce: Solid, catchy song but…
turkeylover — 03/20/2022
the wrong beyonce song was sent

Dannii Minogue: TIL Kylie has a sister? Kind of sounds like a discount Kylie. Not quite coconut milk, not quite juice

Austin Mahone: The instrumentation really came and gave life. I wish I could say the same about his vocals

Twenty One Pilots:  His voice didn’t really fit the instrumentation or the vibe. Kind of made for a slightly jarring listening experience

Ashley Tisdale: This is a song that exists. I honestly found it super boring. There’s a lot better late 2000s pop/pop rock that would eat this for breakfast

Yeah Yeah Yeahs: So I never loved this song, but I think I appreciate it a bit more now than I did in the past

Alexandra Burke: I had fun listening to this although I desperately think this song needed to pick a lane and stay in it. This was a mess but it was a much needed change of pace

INOJ: Good song, though I’m more partial to the original. She doesn’t really bring much to the table in this cover

Eve: I do love the opening line lol. This was a nice throwback. It doesn’t blow my mind, but Eve and Gwen are a nice pairing.

Amelia Lily: I don’t really feel one way or the other about this song, which probably bodes well considering what I’ve said about some of the other songs. I didn’t mind this, but I’d never go out of my way to listen again. Kind of giving orange juice but unfortunately with pulp

Faithless: You picked the right week to send this song. I get it. I truly do.

High School Musical Cast: Never saw this one. Anything from two probably would’ve gotten some nostalgia points. This went on about a minute too long though.

Melanie Fiona: She has a pretty soothing voice, and I enjoyed the instrumentation. This is perfect background music. I was vibing. Great closer
787 days 10 hours ago
FromAWindow
1) - Shakira - Ewwwww did we really have to start this week with a m*n? Disgusting I’ve had fucking enough of those simpletons. Also for rules sake I’m referring to Maluma. Anyways, I enjoy this! I’m not like LIVING but it’s a serviceable bop and I can see why someone who likes Shakira more might get their life to this but that’s just not me.

2) - Beyoncé - I’m already so over this discourse that this beat sucks, this is fucking (Sasha) FIERCE. That second verse, especially, gives me so much life, I used to replace “girls” with “gays” with my bi queen friend…boy was I soooooo just factually incorrect for that.

3) - Dannii Minogue - This poor Bitch really has to watch her sister get a much larger budget while having an arguably better voice LMAOO bopppppppppppp is this a shocker that I absolutely liveeeeee for this???? It just goes and goes with the beat and music I am used to and live for and I’m okay with it :)

4) - Austin Mahone - I love a janitor jam. Why is there so much budget for this piece of trash? And yet…I live???????? I absolutely detest this smelly nasty stank bussy bop with all my being yet I can’t make the music NOT bop, trust me I TRIED!!!!

5) - Twenty One Pilots - Yall, I just finished my eight hour shift at satans coffee supply aka Starbucks and I’m getting more tired listening to this song than I got tired from today working. I can’t with this, I detest it with my entire being, I’m really sorry bibbles (I think) ❤️

6) - Ashley Tisdale - Look, I love Miss Ashley, she was my early childhood crush aka I wanted to be her, she was indeed the inspiration for multiple of my toy cars’ names when I was like 6 (which all had names and personalities). But like…y’all. What are we doing here? I believe this was the most unearned key change ever. I’m actually disappointed cuz I was excited for this and it’s…a dud.

It is at this point I took a small intermission with an actually iconic song, recent film vs tv week winner “Husn Parcham” by queen, icon and legend Bhoomi Trivedi to inject some energy into this contest. Anyways…

7) - Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Oh this is so obviously the winner to me LMAO like just crown it now imo and well deserved, it bopppppppppps so hard. Great great beat and I love that it feels like a club anthem thats also a little grungey at times, BOP!

8) - Alexandra Burke - Im gonna be honest I was soooooo distracted by trying to figure what this was obviously extrapolating that I got a little distracted from judging the quality of this song LMAOOO which I guess speaks to the lack of originality of this song? I mean I do really enjoy this, though! Her voice is everything but the melody is like very childlike. Wait…THIS WASNT EXTRAPOLATING ANYTHING??? Girl they naturally came up with that melody? Okay…

9) - INOJ - YESSSSSSSS well that switch up was VERY unexpected!!!! I was enjoying my standard Jin send to TSC and then it BOPPEDDDDD Ooh I really like this!!! This was really fucking cool!!!!

10) - Eve - i forgot just how ICONICCCC this song is. Eve makes me a fan of rap which is RARE but shes so charismatic and the beat with that sicccccck guitar riff is just perfection!!! I loveeeee this song even if Gwen is whatever, it doesn’t matter LMAO

11) - Amelia Lily - This is the early 2000s electro pop bangers I’ve come to love and expect from beta, this was just fun and stupid like it should be :)) love this!

12) - Faithless  - I kinda have no words for this tbh LMAO. Like. Funny? Yet mysterious? Yet a bop? Yet terrible? So many emotions…yeah I’m probably gonna disassociate from the rest of the song then low point this because the rest of the songs were shit

13) - High School Musical 3 Cast - “Its okay it’s alright” WISHES. This is the best song in the third movie but it’s my least favorite movie and soundtrack of the 3 so…still like it!!!

14) - Melanie Fiona - Good! Sure! Yeah! This modern take on doo wop 60s will always appeal to me no matter how good the quality of the song is tbh so I find this good! Even if it’s not my absolutely favorite, it’s catchy and fun and I was bopping! :)
787 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Shakira – Uh I simply don’t like this as they both sound lazy and have no energy and the beat is just so repetitive
02) Beyoncé – Yes you go and slay this as she is showing us who is truly running this world and it is an anthem
03) Dannii Minogue – This is a nice little song that seems to be quite underrated and I love the electro beats
04) Austin Mahone – When the music kicks in it manages to make it a fun song but the singer feels like is straining in this
05) Twenty One Pilots – Oh my this is so bland and forgettable and you would hear this on your phone waiting for someone to come back
06) Ashley Tisdale – She can bring the rock and jam and it is a powering entry that has a unique punk sound that makes me love it
07) Yeah Yeah Yeahs – This has a catchy hook and lyrics and is such a fascinating song that is so memorable and makes me bang my head
08) Alexandra Burke – Here comes her downgrade as this song isn’t really her best and yeah, she is a good singer but this sounds like a bad children’s rhyme
09) INOJ – Eh the beat is alright to get into but I can’t handle her vocals which sound so whiny and bad all around
10) Eve – Well she can rap well but I feel like it is a one trick thing as there is nothing else that is captivating me
11) Amelia Lily – Hell yes, I am all over this banger of a song with her insane vocals and this is just out of this world
12) Faithless – This song should stay in the 1990’s as the music is just so bad and stupid and I can’t get into any of it
13) High School Musical Cast – This is such a bop I can’t help to smile while watching and they know how to deliver it with their flair
14) Melanie Fiona – The beat is energetic and helps to keep this song moving and her vocals are quite nice and this is a great surprise to hear
787 days 2 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Shakira “Chantaje (feat. Maluma)” – Maluma kind of ruins the vibe of this and he is in it way too much!
2.        Beyoncé “Run The World (Girls)” – Reminds me of summer 2011! Bop!
3.        Dannii Minogue “I Begin To Wonder” – Grew on me as it went along, quite catchy
4.        Austin Mahone “Dirty Work” – It’s fine, don’t think I’ll go out of my way to relisten
5.        Twenty One Pilots “Bounce Man” – it’s fine, feels like an album filler
6.        Ashley Tisdale “It's Alright, It's OK” – Love her! I love how 2000s this sounds!
7.        Yeah Yeah Yeahs “Heads Will Roll” – Reminds me of that awful film Project X lol. But bop none the less!
8.        Alexandra Burke “Start Without You (feat. Laza Morgan)” – Queen! I was obsessed with this when it came out!
9.        INOJ “Love You Down” – This was such a mess! I couldn’t make out a word she said!
10.        Eve “Let Me Blow Ya Mind (feat. Gwen Stefani)” – Forgot about this song! Still quite good
11.        Amelia Lily “Shut Up (And Give Me Whatever You Got)” – This song had such a hold over me when it was released! Such a bop!
12.        Faithless “Insomnia” – My friend went to see him live just for this song. Apparently the drop at a festival is wild!
13.        High School Musical Cast “I Want It All” – I stan Sharpay! Bop!
14.        Melanie Fiona “Monday Morning” – This song has a nice vibe to it
786 days 8 hours ago
NicoleF
01) Shakira - TOOT - A light toot. It was fun, nothing special. Shakira has better but it wasn't bad. Good start.

02) Beyoncé - BOOT - Love the message, but I always thought this song dragged for too long and was overhyped because of the message. Good message does not mean good song. It's one of her weakest songs which shows in the fact that this song wasn't even in her first 10 songs submitted. Mess.

03) Dannii Minogue - TOOT - Another light toot. I still haven't recovered to that god-awful lip sync where RuPaul chose to save Karen From Racism over a queen for all queens Anita Wigl'it. That being said, it gets better as it goes on.

04) Austin Mahone - BOOT - His voice was weak here and there's better from him, but beyond that, the music video just annoyed me. I know we're supposed to be judging the song...but talk about a music video that lessens the quality of a song...

05) Twenty One Pilots - TOOT - Well I'm actually a TØP stan, so I like when they get submitted. I liked this song when I listened to the album, and I still like it today, but it feels empty in areas and it's one that I haven't listened to since my album listen. They have way better songs you could've sent from the album, let alone their overall discography.

06) Ashley Tisdale - TOOT - I swear I've heard this before but it's not coming to me. Maybe I'm thinking I've heard it before because it's very similar to a ton of 2000s songs. Luckily for whoever sent this, that's my sweet spot for music. I ate this song up, I loved it! I had a blast listening to it! Great send!

07) Yeah Yeah Yeahs - BOOT - Burn it with fire, this was hot garbage. Horrid.

08) Alexandra Burke - TOOT - This queen disappointed me so much in a recent Voice group game, but she still is a bop-producer and I enjoyed this song. Catchy and fun!

09) INOJ - TOOT - Could I make out half of the words she was saying? No. Did I enjoy it? Yes. It flowed so smoothly and who cares if she has bad annunciation?! Proud Arianator here!

10) Eve - TOOT - I'm reading the comments and you guys are all darksided for trying to tank this C•L•A•S•S•I•C. You nasty, vile gen-z'ers don't appreciate good music. This was amazing. My mind, as per usual with this queen, was blown.

Fun fact: Eve was one of my most listened to artists of 2021. Why well? This iconic feature from Doja Cat's album:

♬ Ayo, had a dream about you knockin' on my door
And then we end up kickin' it with you up in my arms
Every time she ringin', you not answering the phone
Said you'd be a minute and still ain't made it home
Let's get it on tonight
Blame it on the liquor, we don't know what's wrong from right
Meltin' on me, ice cream, baby, slip and slide
Are you changin' your clothes or are you changin' your mind?
'Cause we both know there's only one place you'll be goin'
Baby, down to the garden, have you eatin' them greens
Got you speakin' in tongues, mi amor, E-V-E
Long as you ready to drive, limousine, Doja Cat ♬

She slayed, duh.

11) Amelia Lily - TOOT - Lol...fun fact: my first ever 12 in TSC herstory was given to this song when it was submitted in TSC335. My origin! Will it get a 12 here? Honestly I don't know...I don't really like when TSC songs get submitted to BETA like...get some originality bitch. It still hits hard though. Mom.

12) Faithless - BOOT - Wasn't worth the penalty, not a fan of this whatsoever. Ew. I love the 90s, but this is something that can stay there. Leave it behind. Ew.

13) High School Musical Cast - TOOT - The only correct HSM songs to send are those sung by Ashley Tisdale/Sharpay Evans. Queen, the true hero of the trilogy, fuck Zac & Vanessa/Troy & Gabriella...ew...nasty milks. Anyway, honestly...the best song in HSM3 I fear. Maybe in the entire franchise? Either this or Fabulous. This music video is so funny though. Love that the production boost from this movie being released in theaters was all put into this song. Iconic...still though...ew at HSM being sent.

14) Melanie Fiona - TOOT - A cute finish to the song. A bit dated, and not in the good way honestly, but I was still vibing. Light toot, cute song.
786 days ago
bibbles
01) Shakira – not my thing, its okay.
02) Beyoncé – too repetitive!!
03) Dannii Minogue – not something I would to listen to. Its okay.
04) Austin Mahone – I think mini bibs did one of these meet and greet things with a friend, to see him! That talking is ridiculous!
05) Twenty One Pilots – well that was brilliant!
06) Ashley Tisdale - not something I would choose, its ok, a bit teenagery!
07) Yeah Yeah Yeahs – its better than the last one!
08) Alexandra Burke – never been a fan, that block shouting doesn’t improve it!
09) INOJ – a bit 80s, a bit teen tv drama show!
10) Eve – that was really annoying!!
11) Amelia Lily – shes a bit shouty, it’s a bit clubby!
12) Faithless – not my fav by him but better than some ive listened to today!
13) High School Musical Cast – wasn’t this in movie week! I drew the short straw in taking mini to see this. Hubby did do the first 2!!
14) Melanie Fiona – it wasn’t unpleasant!
785 days 23 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Shakira - let shakira rest !!! but this bops actually…. yasssss
02) Beyoncé - no because every time beyonce is eligible one of you runs to send her but then you send the wrong beyonce song….. COUNTDOWN WAS RIGHT THERE!!! same album. you could’ve sent baby boy… deja vu…. drunk in love…. blow… xo…. get bodied…. like… this is fine though but far from her best.
03) Dannii Minogue - AND IIIIIIII BEGIN TO WONDER…. outsold kylie sm… a smash hit !!
04) Austin Mahone - i thought i would like this kehdkdksjdjdk but it’s so blah… i’m upset ):
05) Twenty One Pilots - no they’re weird. especially tyler (?) i haven’t forgotten about his tone deaf platform joke he made in like 2020.
06) Ashley Tisdale - crank it up was right there !!!!! but this is cute! i expected more but yasssss queen of pop in a way….
07) Yeah Yeah Yeahs - YASSSS A HIT !! i wonder if the sender had just watched fresh (2022)…. bop movie !! and bop song !!!
08) Alexandra Burke - this is really cute!! it doesn’t slay in the way i want it to but yeah!! still a good listen!
09) INOJ - YASSSSSS this smash hit paved the way for artists like vistoso bosses and pinkpantheress…. a massive slay.
10) Eve - this hasn’t been sent before??? bop but tambourine is better but i’m biased
11) Amelia Lily - this is camp LMAO bop a bit !!
12) Faithless - okay i’m eating this up yasssss throw in a 90s house beat into anything and im living… a slay
13) High School Musical Cast - the better ashley tisdale entry idc idc bop !!! ate down.
14) Melanie Fiona - i was not expecting this to slay sm but yasssss a hit !! i’m leaving on monday morning!!
785 days 22 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Shakira ~ lol queen. I liked this, had forgot about it. Great falsettos.
Beyoncé ~ Honestly probably my favourite song by her. Fiyahhh, I remember those sound effects were everywhere at the time.
Dannii Minogue ~ haa that’s a throwback! It was quite overplayed at the time but sounds good now. Met her once!
Austin Mahone ~ u wot? Oh it is a song. It’s ok.
Twenty One Pilots ~ It wasn’t outstanding, but I didn’t hate it? Kind of a grower.
Ashley Tisdsle ~ It’s tweee, very twee. The chorus is fine but I don’t rate it as a whole.
Yeah Yeah Yeahs ~ A but unremarkable but not the worst I suppose.
Alexandra Burke ~ BOP! Used to love this even if it brings back kinda bad memories.
INOJ ~ Yeah, no. Too tweee.
Eve ~ BLIMEY! Swear I was like 9/10 when this was out. Pretty good.
Amelia Lilly ~ I can’t say it’s ages that well but I liked it at the time.
Faithless ~ A trance fucking CLASSIC. I’ll never tire of this. Ever. <3 The drop is among the greatest of all time.
High School Musical cast ~ Obviously we wanted more Tisdale lol. Not the best HSM track.
Melanie Fiona ~ I found this a bit dull
785 days 22 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01) Shakira - this was in tsc recently so milk but also bop because it does slap
02) Beyoncé - LOL i mean why would u go for this when there are so many other beyonce songs available. but this is also a bit iconic
03) Dannii Minogue - omg hi nateclove. a piece of australian landmark. when will felix from stray kids
04) Austin Mahone - austin mahone is so funny to me him and charlie puth have followed the same career trajectory? mediocre white men with terrorist songs who tried to funk it up with their later releases only to consistently threaten to show their smeggy c*cks on the internet? so eerie..... this is urm. i know walmart was all over this when it came out. we are putting in DIRTY WORK in BACK TO SCHOOL 2016/17 50% OFF clips of white people dancing
05) Twenty One Pilots - ya no. never this
06) Ashley Tisdale - mom this is such a good song. but honestly i prefer crank it up. but this is still a great song. for her
07) Yeah Yeah Yeahs - the coldplay to eve's kendrick lamar featuring sza i fear. good song
08) Alexandra Burke - ???????? i have never heard this before. this was like a freakazoid masterpiece of a song. nothing about this fit i am obsessed. this was her kimbra - 90s music if u get it u get it i fear..
09) INOJ - bestsngevrrrrrrrr<3 tinashe stole this from her so hard but she's allowed to. DIA are not however
10) Eve - a bop unfortunately. isn't this eve's best song too like why did u ppl send her throwaway (while still v good) singles b4 this. anyways this is great, that beat will never age
11) Amelia Lily - this is a pop masterpiece. i was neever familliar with amelia lily but i find her so funny as a pop identity cause i know she had u 2011 gays gagged. i was 7 so i didn't know what the tea is but this was a bop in a horrendous early 10s way.
12) Faithless - oh this is a bit scrumptious. the lyrics are a bit... but that instrumental was thumping. never heard this before thank u for the find!
13) High School Musical 3 Cast - u see this is a bit embarrassing because i have a lot of nostalgia for this song specifically. i remember when me and my sister used to do this and she'd make me be ryan. she wasn't wrong it's just weird to be called a f f f f a  a a a a aa a  w w wg g g gogt by ur sister at age 3. but whatever
14) Melanie Fiona - i mean listen. this is a classic who doesn't know this song. these beats are so fresh to this day!!! stooshe's mother i fear

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!