This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 121

Topic » TSC BETA 121

802 days 11 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
15) Victoria Beckham - 'Let Your Head Go'
802 days 11 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
16) All Saints - 'Pure Shores'
802 days 11 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
AMAZING all 16 tracks have been posted

u now have to vote in my inbox and comment and blah blah blah until this thursday

good luck!
802 days 10 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Rachel Platten - I remember when I heard this queen's bop during an episode of PLL and I was like… this actually works! I love songs that build and this does a great job of that. It ages like milk a tad for being so girlbossy but if it's before girlboss was cringe then we can allow it
02) Ashanti - That's classic Ashanti but we need to talk about the dancing in this video, it is sending me off to another planet in embarrassment… Why is she dipping like that!? She is out of her mind here. The song is good enough for me to groove to it. Not like the most memorable thing ever but I'll remember it at the end of this contest
03) The Veronicas - We love the She's the Man soundtrack! I love the energy in this song, the dips into just the pre-chorus guitar riffs to the explosive pop rock chorus. It's really decent!
04) Keane - Lol before today I had no idea that Keane was actually a band. And they sound great in this. I wish it was slightly more catchier but I enjoy the energy and straight forward melody we got hee
05) Mariya Takeuchi - For something with a grave penalty this actually sounds sensational. I wish you waited until a themed week to send this but it's your call. This song kinda sounds timeless imo
06) Omarion - I love the work of hit songwriter Keri Hilson! A song that has been wine to me over the years. I love the obvious Timbaland scent all over it too
07) Gorillaz - Now we are getting into the bangers. I remember growing up denying how this song smashed but I fully appreciate it now
08) Mariah Carey - for Mariah it's kinda milk compared to her other songs, but most of them are from ineligible decades so this was a solid send
09) El Chombo - oh my… I mean I can't deny this is like so oddly catchy. It's really funny to me good job
10) Cherish - A real smash… I don't give a fuck about that stupid tik tok remix that's been circulating around like this is THE song to me, no stupid remix will change that
11) Brandi Carlile - This sounds almost irresistible. I didn't want to like this bc I like everything so far, and this has just made the contest more difficult for me! One thing I'll be nitpicky on is I don't love what she's doing with her voice at the end of the song it just comes off as so showy and "look what I can do with my voice" when I don't think she needs to take it there to still do a good job
12) En Vogue - I'm going to get hate mail for this but I always found this song annoying… Way too shouty and not melodic enough for me
13) Selena Gomez & The Scene - yea I'm not a fan of this milk woman her voice is just the worst in the industry to me and it's hard for me to appreciate her on any song bc of her stupid voice. There are songs from her that come close to smashing but this is def not it sorry
14) Kelly Clarkson - I love a sassy early Kelly career bop, she did so well with this. Amazing vocals, incredible energy, she slayed it all around
15) Victoria Beckham - Perhaps understated but I took it more as like club instrumental with near invisible vocals rather than like pop smash. The Kylie Minogue pointers need a rest this week
16) All Saints - Lmao ok so Leo is in this, I'm guessing this was a back-up for the iconic upcoming Film vs TV week? This was a pleasant listen but doesn't stand out to me in the grand scope of this TSC.
802 days 10 hours ago
Darbe
01) Rachel Platten - i used to love this song when i was in my first year of uni and it gave me lots of motivation to study so it'll always have a special place in my heart and it also feels timely once again.
02) Ashanti - im glad beta has introduced me to the music of ashanti as ive liked both these entries. it was really chill i was vibing.
03) The Veronicas - i never actively listen to them but i always like what i hear in tsc. sounds very of its time but i like it.
04) Keane - i love some of their big singles but i feel like everything else i've heard hasn't really done it for me and this is the same problem.
05) Mariya Takeuchi - i'm not sure why but the production reminded me of that HARLOE song from tsc which got last when it started. this was cute, maybe could have used more of a gripping melody but very classy and smooth.
06) Omarion - this is how i like my male r&b to sound. it was smooth.
07) Gorillaz - i've always liked this song. its probably better than dare but it's never connected with me as much as it. still good.
08) Mariah Carey - this is fine. as far as mariah singles go i've always found this pretty stale honestly, not sure why its one of the fan favourites.
09) El Chombo - there'll be an audience for it. not really my thing but i can see why people would enjoy it i think
10) Cherish - it was alright for what it is but doesn't feel too distinctive to what i've heard before. it was fine.
11) Brandi Carlile - feels a bit 90s. it was okay, i didn't hugely connect to it and it did feel a bit shouty at the end.
12) En Vogue - this was a bop. felt like a whitney meets janet sort of moment. i liked it!
13) Selena Gomez & The Scene - i do like selena but yeah this is one of my least faves of hers. the hook gets stuck in my head but its kinda annoying too.
14) Kelly Clarkson - not my favourite of kellys but the best of her songs sent in recent editions so we are improving. its good!
15) Victoria Beckham - A CLASSIC. i was obsessed with this as a kid and yup its so good i love it.
16) All Saints - there's something very ethereal about the way they harmonise in the chorus. the production is solid too, slightly alternative. a british classic.
802 days 6 hours ago
tbrown_47
Rachel Platten: I always thought this song was cute. It’s the type of song I’d sing along to alone in my car but never tell people I actually like it. But it’s super catchy

Ashanti: https://i.gifer.com/DxDm.gif

The Veronicas: Never been super into The Veronicas. But this was a nice pop rock song. It’s not super memorable, but it was enjoyable

Keane: I mean it’s fine. I just don’t think this is gonna stack up well against the rest of the order. But good luck xx

Mariya Takeuchi: This was gorgeous. She’s kind of giving Japanese Madonna vibes. I’m not sure there’s anything that warranted it being as long as it was, but it’s a bop, and I’m about it.

Omarion: I was more of a B2K kind of guy rather than solely Omarion. It’s been quite a while since I listened to this. I’m not crazy about it.

Gorillaz: This always has been and always will be a vibe. The instrumentation is so good, and the second verse is pretty great.

Mariah Carey: Shame there’s a year restriction because 90s Mariah in a class of her own. But this is a bop. Definitely one of her better post-Glitter releases

El Chombo: The meme team dream team. In a different line up, points might have been up for grabs

Cherish: These were my girls, and this was my song. This is peak mid-2000s.

Brandi Carlile: Yeah I can’t get behind this unfortunately. I don’t love the vocals, and I found myself getting a bit bored halfway through

En Vogue: Icons. And a good use of the penalty because this song serves. They go so hard in this song, and it’s so good.

Selena Gomez & the Scene: She had some bops with the scene. This isn’t among my favorites. I do find the constant round and rounds a bit annoying.

Kelly Clarkson: Throwback to me and sister sharing a Breakaway CD. Might be one of the best pop albums ever made? But this song was one I listened to quite a bit and it’s still quite good. I’d listen to Kelly sing the phone book, and I enjoy the song’s overall production.

Victoria Beckham: Not sure if it’s just me, but I had to crank the volume to hear any part of this song. Once I could actually hear, it was pretty catchy. Definitely enjoyed this more than I thought I would

All Saints: Definitely has a dreamy quality. Not sure if it’s something I’d continually listen to though. I feel like I’d need to be in a very specific mood, but I do respect the artistry
801 days 6 hours ago
nateclove
01) Rachel Platten - Bitch I remember when this first came out the suburban moms went WILD. But all in all I will admit this is a pretty good song that has actually gotten me through some tough times in the past lolz

02) Ashanti - I've actually never heard this today and omg??? It's lowkey iconic? Like I was really bopping along to it actually!;l

03) The Veronicas - I have mixed emotions about this actually. I love the verses but despise the chorus. Hmmm...

04) Keane - This was okay. I mean it's better than most of the songs in this specific genre (whatever it's called). It was cute.

05) Mariya Takeuchi - oh BITCH now this is a BOP that I don't think many will get but babes... I got it. I got it so much.

06) Omarion - This man is so fine ong like should I vote with my eyes or ears this week???? Overall the song is pretty good it's like if justin timberlake was less annoying and super hot.

07) Gorillaz - I hate every gorillaz music video out there. They always come off as so goofy to me. But there's no denying that this is an absolute BOP. Like come on now...

08) Mariah Carey - Oh i really wanted to like this but it just like descended into like a mess girl.

09) El Chombo - what.

10) Cherish - Oh duh I didn't expect to see this here but boy am I glad! This is definitely early 2000s perfection. The pinnacle of early 2000s music. And I am moving babes. I am moving.

11) Brandi Carlile - I reaaaaaly wanted to hate this but there's no denying that this went off a bit... like... she kind of came for u early 2000s taylor swift watch out ho....

12) En Vogue - oh DUH an absolute timeless masterpiece honey. The negative 30 points shouldnt even have to AFFECT this song's placement like omg it's lit rally so good babes...

13) Selena Gomez & The Scene - Idk who's trying to be edgy and dislike this but it is lit rally the pinnacle of 2010s pop. This song will probably never age for me. BRING BACK SELENA GOMEZ & THE SCENE! REUNION TOUR WHEN???

14) Kelly Clarkson - I've actually never heard this before and let me tell you I was pretty surprised. This was acc real good babes u kinda went off miss clarke son...

15) Victoria Beckham - Bitch I didn't even know this was a music hoe like???? You know this song comes off as something everyone will despise but I actually kinda like it ngl.

16) All Saints - I have a lot of mixed emotions about this song because as much as I despise the first verse and the bridge the chorus and the second verse go tf OFF sweaty. Much to think about....
800 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
01) Rachel Platten - she has a funny way of singing, its okay.
02) Ashanti - not my thing, its very dated, its quite annoying.
03) The Veronicas - dont mind this, normally singing to instruments, quite good.
04) Keane - love keane, couldnt believe i didnt recognise him on the masked singer!
05) Mariya Takeuchi - a bit 80s, a bit coffee lounge, got better as it went along, it was okay.
06) Omarion - not my sort of thing, the so cold bit, was quite annoying.
07) Gorillaz - cant believe this has not been used. i quite like it.
08) Mariah Carey - never really a mariah fan, quite repetitive this was ok.
09) El Chombo - that was amazingly annoying!!
10) Cherish - this is pretty annoying too!
11) Brandi Carlile - it was okay, not bad sining! tune was ok.
12) En Vogue - forgot this existed! dreary singers take note!!
13) Selena Gomez & The Scene - it wasnt too bad, shes a bit monotone squeaky, it was ok.
14) Kelly Clarkson - not a fan, it was ok.
15) Victoria Beckham - this is why she sticks to fashion!
16) All Saints - not something i would choose to listen to, its okay.
800 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
01) Rachel Platten: https://tengaged.com/img_a/av.182354.1.jpg?id=1641701836.gif i mean it isnt amazing but any song that makes me think of icebeast is sorta an auto +15.
02) Ashanti- twas okay. not super into it but it wasnt bad.
03) The Veronicas- this song would be legendary if it was at 1.25x instead of what it is now. it's still really good though
04) Keane- this was a little too...upbeat straight white man for me. maybe if i was in a different mood.
05) Mariya Takeuchi- dances seductively with this song and it's 30 point penalty.
06) Omarion- O_O oh lord...this was something huh.
07) Gorillaz- does not slam my voice buzzer and does not turn around for this.
08) Mariah Carey- i mean this obviously outsells the horrid florence song but i mean not by much...jk its sorta a bop i was too mean. hugs
09) El Chombo- LMAO...........no. this was so bad.
10) Cherish- omg this is THAT song...BOP! pops my back to this so much!
11) Brandi Carlile- her voice is so raspy, queen prob smoked a lung out. loves this song sm though she slayed.
12) En Vogue- i mean it was better than that horrid glee cover. dances!
13) Selena Gomez & The Scene- yesssssssss miss gomez she really did give her best songs with the scene methinks...ROUND AND ROUND AND ROUND AND ROUND!
14) Kelly Clarkson- another classic. loves this song sm. great pick.
15) Victoria Beckham- why was she so quiet. this was good. nods.
16) All Saints- solid way to end the contest! claps as the curtain closes.
800 days 6 hours ago
FromAWindow
1) - Rachel Platten - This is better than I remember it being. It’s not strong in any particular way, I want the instrumental to be better, but it isn’t as cringingly bad as I remember it being :)

2) - Ashanti - I’m groooooooooving so hard right now. This beat is so good, I want her to have a stronger voice tbh. But overall I loved this and thought it was a vibe, I got a bit of life to this :)

3) - The Veronicas - Heather, why are you pulling my dick????? Anyways, oooooooh love this feminist pop punk sound sooooooo much, I think this really really works, I’ve been meaning to listen to the veronicas forever and am glad this was my introduction. The verses and chorus flowed well, I lovedddd this pick :)

4) - Keane - Umm hmm I like the beat and the synths are kind of interesting. I really don’t love his voice. I like the vibe overall, though. He sounds veryyyyy Irish.

5) - Mariya Takeuchi - Omgggggggggg I understand the need to take the penalty because this is stunningly gorgeous :))) this is just good good good groovy music and makes me feel safe LMAO love this so much!!!!!

6) - Omarion - I like this a lot!!!! It’s intriguing because I did not think I would like this I thought it’d be early 2000s straight guy sex music, which it is, but I’m not cringing at this like I thought and it’s got quite a good beat :)) It’s dated but overall I like it :))

7) - Gorillaz - This is kind of a genius entry but it’s not for me. It’s well done, the bass is good, but the vocals kinda take me out and it’s a little too lazy for me. But iconic entry! And I’m actually getting more into it as the song goes on :)

8) - Mariah Carey - To the people saying it’s messy fuck the fuck off this is iconic. The vocals??? Mmmmmmm. The beat? Mmmmmm. Is it her best? No, her best is objectively “Vision of Love” there’s absolutely no question and don’t you dare answer that question differently, but this is still better than most of today’s music and I really enjoyed this duh :)

9) - El Chombo - So I’m listening right now to the songs through the Bluetooth speaker in my apartments record player and my roommate is full on head tilting judging me because of the stupid fuckery that is this song but I’m deadddddddd at the stupidity of this song oh I sooooo enjoyed this :)) I’d point it but this week was really strong OOPS

10) - Cherish - Omg soooooooo much 2000s RnB pop this week I’m in Heaven, this is sooooo gorgeous kinda shocked it’s never been sent before????? Like this was a MOMENT good flow and her voice is sooooo good this is kind of the one :)

11) - Brandi Carlisle - Veryyyyyyy shocked this has never been sent tbh. Again it’s just really really good music, and wow I always forget just how raw miss Carlisle sounds here. This is a song where she just needs the music to tell her story and that’s all the production has to be, so if it doesn’t do well I wouldn’t be surprised but I love it :)

12) - En Vogue - I do again, really understand the penalty, this is sooooo iconic, youre really going for a win here I see LMAO. The album title says it all with “Funky Divas”. The guitar goes harder than I remember, this song as a whole is just soooooooo groovy yet incredibly energetic, I really enjoy this :))

13) - Selena Gomez & The Scene - I don’t remember this song but I liveeeeeeee, another BETA entry going for the electropop crowd, I think this is good! Not much to say about it, it’s just a good serviceable bop :)

14) - Kelly Clarkson - Imagine being Kelly Clarkson, I personally can’t, that’s too much power I can’t handle. Breakaway defined a large part of my childhood, this is one of the better songs on the album imo (though it’s not “Behind These Hazel Eyes” which may be one of my favorite songs of all time), but one of my best friends who’s a singer in LA does this song with every set she does and I always sing along with her because it’s just so satisfying LMAOO. This is a serious bop I love this song a lot :)

15) - Victoria Beckham - NOT THE MOMMY DEAREST MUSIC VIDEO OMG SHE WAS ALREADY IN THE SPICE GIRLS SHE DIDNT NEED TO BUY THE GAYS SUPPORT WITH THIS VIDEO LMAOOO umm the song was fine or whatever idk the video was distracting and also the mix was incredibly low and the song wasn’t on Spotify so I didn’t get my life to this but the VIDEO??? LMAOOOOO

16) - All Saints - Umm hmm I wanna like this more than I do. Idk what it is either tbh. It’s just…off in some way???? I…wait the ending is happening there we go, that really saved the song tbh, I liked it in the end :)
800 days 2 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Rachel Platten “Fight Song” – This song screams 2014! It used to be everywhere!
2.        Ashanti “Happy (feat. Ja Rule)” – The whistling noises got old fast! Very repetitive and didn’t really go anywhere
3.        The Veronicas “4ever” – I used to be obsessed with this! I even did a (horrible) talent show performance singing this lol
4.        Keane “The Way I Feel” – Grew on me as it went along. Quite good.
5.        Mariya Takeuchi “Plastic Love” – Quite like how chilled this sounds
6.        Omarion “Ice Box” – This was really bad!
7.        Gorillaz “Feel Good Inc.” – They’re a band I never really go out of my way to listen to but their music is oddly nostalgic for me.
8.        Mariah Carey “Shake It Off” – I love Mariah! This song is great!
9.        El Chombo “Chacarron” – Is he having a stroke?
10.        Cherish “Do It To It” – It was fine, not something I’d go out of my way to relisten to
11.        Brandi Carlile “The Story” – She has a great voice, it really carries the song
12.        En Vogue “Free Your Mind” – Serena ChaChas frog leg dance haunts this song
13.        Selena Gomez & The Scene “Round & Round” – The chorus could be a bit stronger but overall a very enjoyable song.
14.        Kelly Clarkson “Walk Away” – It has the distinct Kelly Clarkson sound to it, quite good.
15.        Victoria Beckham “Let Your Head Go” – Love her! I really enjoyed this!
16.        All Saints “Pure Shores” – I love driving over NPCs in GTA V to this
799 days 22 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) Rachel Platten - 'Fight Song' - While I like the message of this song, this song is really bad in any other aspects, it's the worst kind of motivational song, it lacks the energy like what Kelly Clarkson has in "Stronger (What doesn't kill you)", it's less upbeat than Sara Bareilles's "Brave", the lyrics are not targetting towards anything specific as well, it's pretty much the people pleaser equivalent of a song.

02) Ashanti - 'Happy (feat. Ja Rule)' -https://media.giphy.com/media/mF4k0YXIHDHzy/giphy.gif

The synth just keeps on looping with nothing else happening literally, I feel like I'm listening to the same thing for the whole song.

03) The Veronicas - '4ever' - It's very 2000s Disney punk rock vibe, it's not bad, just nothing amazing here tbh.

04) Keane - 'The Way I Feel' - It's ok I guess, it's giving me upbeat Imagine Dragons vibe, I don't hate it but it's not like amazing at the same time.

05) Mariya Takeuchi - 'Plastic Love' - This legendary song literally shot its music video almost 35 years after its first release as there was no music video during its initial release. I like this song a lot, I'm a fan of citypop so this is really right up my alley.

06) Omarion - 'Ice Box' - Oh yes! This kind of R&B is my kind of music, tho the singer's vocal can be better but it's good enough.

07) Gorillaz - 'Feel Good Inc.' - I've never really liked this song, in fact I kind of hate it and I don't even know why. I feel like a lot of people will like this because of nostalgic factor but I kind of discovered this song when I was older and I dislike it from the moment I first heard  this song.

08) Mariah Carey - 'Shake It Off' - OMG THIS IS SO SMOOTH, PERFECTION! It's a bit repetitive but the vocal is good enough that I don't really care much about it.

09) El Chombo - 'Chacarron' - fcfnasjcfniaehncawjdubasoijdxuabdiawjchbasdxawosjduiasncnsijnchsabcjnsjobncousNcmlmclksmjkcnjasncjsnkcbsjkzxnsznjxnjlaNClsmlcnlasmacjknsjkcvidjnvjdn

Chacarron

fbejdkmfnjsdnfchbawsdcnhasbdxhinaHKSBXGUABFEASBNIDGCIUhdcsenmfuheosma

This is literally what I heard for the whole song.

If you want to find out if there's a hidden message in the alphabet, first send me a record of this song with actual singing and not mumbling.

10) Cherish - 'Do It To It' - It sounds pretty much like any other R&B song from the 2000s tbh.

11) Brandi Carlile - 'The Story' - It's ok, sounds like it's from the late 90s- early 2000s. I don't like the voice crack near the end tho.

12) En Vogue - 'Free Your Mind' - The message of the song is good, but the song itself......, yeah it's a bit too loud for me.

13) Selena Gomez & The Scene - 'Round & Round' - I prefer her other songs tbh.

14) Kelly Clarkson - 'Walk Away' - Oh I kind of like this actually.

15) Victoria Beckham - 'Let Your Head Go' - This music sounds like the combination of 'Vogue" and "Believe" ngl. Anyway, this song is kind of meh to me. Also this is the only song this week that I need to crank up listen to lol.

16) All Saints - 'Pure Shores' - Before we talk about the song, let's talk about the music video. It looks like a horror movie wth, it doesn't fit the cute vibe of the song at all. I kind of like the song itself, but I can't listen to the song with the music video because it will sound like the women are trying to hunt me down and murder me with the music video.
799 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Rachel Platten – She is delivering an emotional song that has so much passion and power and made me weep in its awe
02) Ashanti – Ew the beat is so generic and cheap and the singing doesn’t have rhythm and feels very out of place
03) The Veronicas – Yes pick up that tune and rock it as they know how to give an anthem which is just great to listen to
04) Keane – They grabbed my attention right away with those synth kicks and it has a poppy beat that makes me want to jam along
05) Mariya Takeuchi – This is just a boring mess of a song that should stay back in the 80’s as no one would appreciate it now
06) Omarion – Yeah it is just too chaotic with the chorus having too many vocals clash with each other and it doesn’t work
07) Gorillaz – I’m surprised this hasn’t been entered as it is their most iconic song and has got a great hook and instrumental
08) Mariah Carey – Her vocals are just amazing as usual to her but this song is sadly bland and doesn’t have any redeemable elements in its beat
09) El Chombo – This is just hilarious and the lyrics are gold and I can’t believe someone made gibberish sound so good
10) Cherish – Eh the beat is alright as it is serviceable to the song and her vocals are there as good but the song doesn’t stand out in any way
11) Brandi Carlile – I get that she is trying to do a personal ballad but I find it to be so boring and it just goes on and on without changing
12) En Vogue – The singer is bringing the fire and energy and I am all up for it and I wish this song was released post 2000 so I could have given it points
13) Selena Gomez & The Scene – I like the music as it has that electric dance vibe but the singing sounds a bit too auto tuned
14) Kelly Clarkson – I forgot she sung this song and yeah there is a reason why it is forgotten with it’s lacklustre beat and low energy vocals
15) Victoria Beckham – She is an underrated singer sounding like Kylie Minogue in this song and has a range of dance beats and outstanding vocals
16) All Saints – This song is coming back to me and the chorus is such a grower and helps to elevate the song so much for me
799 days ago
TolisKalkas
01) Rachel Platten        I never got the appeal to this song. It feels very fake tbh. Like a very superficial type of hype song. Doesn't actually get you hyped
02) Ashanti        The number of people that used this on AIM.
03) The Veronicas        this feels like the radio disney of their songs. like everything else feels older. this feels aimed at teens
04) Keane        why is he straining so much? it's not that high or belty that you need to strain that much in your neck dude
05) Mariya Takeuchi        honestly, it's a good vibe.
06) Omarion        see this is something that fritzy definitely listened to growing up
07) Gorillaz        Iconique.
08) Mariah Carey        emancipation of mimi is one of the greatest albums of all time and this not charting better is a shame
09) El Chombo        we love nicki minaj
10) Cherish        we love songs that people probably only know because of a tiktok audio
11) Brandi Carlile        honestly, she's good but like i'm always bored with her stuff
12) En Vogue        this isn't don't let go. but still a bop
13) Selena Gomez & The Scene        honestly, it's a good thing she dropped the scene
14) Kelly Clarkson        we really are on this pop rock era vibe for this beta aren't we
15) Victoria Beckham        not such an innocent girl outsold
16) All Saints        Never ever outsold.
798 days 13 hours ago
J2999
001. Rachel Platten - 'Fight Song’ : Honestly it’s kinda a funny song, but like… a a bop too. It always reminds me of that Bridgette Dunning 1 minute edit from BB18. Like a small boat. Serve.
https://tengaged.com/img_a/av.182354.1.jpg?id=1641701836.gif
002. Ashanti - 'Happy (feat. Ja Rule)' : I love that king Ja Rule. Should’ve sent Livin it up by him actually. Wait stop he’s literally not in this at ALL except the very start? No. Wasn’t really into this.
003. The Veronicas - '4ever' : The car scene? Someone was inspired by Booty Luv. This is decent though, all round a good listen.
004. Keane - 'The Way I Feel' : This was a solid listen. It wasn’t like extraordinary or anything, but it was consistently a good listen throughout. Good song.
005. Mariya Takeuchi - 'Plastic Love' : Some of the music is decent, pleasant overall. Felt quite long, but yeah it’s alright.
006. Omarion - 'Ice Box' : Liked this. Music and his voice both sounded good, enjoyed. Didn’t feel like it was dragging either actually despite 4 mins of song.
007. Gorillaz - 'Feel Good Inc.' : Honestly the first couple mins were like FINE, but I expected to enjoy it more. The rap definitely improved it. Just a bit of chaos of a song actually, but yeah it’s good as a whole.
008. Mariah Carey - 'Shake It Off' : Not really into this. If it’s not ‘All I Want For Christmas’, which I 12’d of course, I don’t particularly want it. The music is too calm, not vibing.
009. El Chombo - 'Chacarron' : Oh this song. Oh. I was expecting an almighty banger but we got this. I mean it’s decent, I’ll point it still, just it’s not what it should have been. Come to think it’s not actually giving masses, but whatever. Fine music. The actual parts where the singing is trying are good.
010. Cherish - 'Do It To It' : Sean Paul !!! The like remix or whatever for this song is muchhhh better. But respect the roots of it I suppose. Credit to it for that. Quite decent actually. Will take it.
011. Brandi Carlile - 'The Story' : Her voice is strong. The music accompanies it nicely too. Good listen. Strong song actually.
012. En Vogue - 'Free Your Mind' : It’s fine. Decent. Not massively into it right now, but can understand the support, and sure if I were listening at a different time I’d quite possibly get enjoyment from it.
013. Selena Gomez & The Scene - 'Round & Round' : Selena Gomez & The Scene. A power duo. Naturally is their best song together, but of course I am living. Honestly this isn’t even AMAZING, but it’s like… doing the trick. I’m moving. Selena Gomez winner.
014. Kelly Clarkson - 'Walk Away' : She looked ready to send that Mic DOWN her throat damn. Honestly haven’t like all the good Kelly Clarkson songs been TAKEN by now. Seemingly, yes they have. But like, the chorus is still quite decent, good enough music/voice there that this will be accepted and will be better than enough songs for points.
015. Victoria Beckham - 'Let Your Head Go' : I totally forget she was actually a SINGER. David Beckham king. Not particularly for me, but some of the music slightly boppy.
016. All Saints - 'Pure Shores' : Day 10 Shortly after the public result of the next bushtucker trial vote was announced. Natalie Appleton finally threw in the towel and walked out after having been nominated. That’s literally as much as I know about All Saints, I can see why I don’t know them for their music…..  Honestly it’s not even too bad, at the halfway point it picked up. Saved itself. Kinda decent actually, fine closer, will take it.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!