This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 119

Topic » TSC BETA 119

810 days 12 hours ago
FromAWindow
16) The Supermen Lovers - “Starlight (feat. Mani Hoffman)

810 days 12 hours ago
FromAWindow
17) Miley Cyrus - “Who Owns My Heart”

810 days 12 hours ago
FromAWindow
ALL 17 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!!!!!

Send votes to me by 9 PM GMT (ty Bibbles) / 3 PM EST / 12 PM PST aka my time

Goodluck everyone!!!
810 days 10 hours ago
FromAWindow
It has come to my (and all of ours) attention that Lily Allen is not eligible this song contest. Replacing Lily Allen is:

03) AOA - “Miniskirt”

.be
810 days 10 hours ago
FromAWindow
Tonight's UPDATED Running Order

01) Fergie
02) Frank Ocean
03) AOA
04) Lady Gaga
05) Girls’ Generation
06) Ashlee Simpson
07) Colbie Caillat
08) Rita Ora
09) Nicki Minaj
10) Supersister
11) You Me At Six
12) Fall Out Boy
13) The Ting Tings
14) Kelly Rowland
15) FAZLIJA
16) The Supermen Lovers
17) Miley Cyrus

Submit by 9 PM GMT / 3 PM EST Thursday :)
810 days 3 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Not somebody sending Suckapunch, not that! 😠 MY song 🤣
809 days 4 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Fergie - Honestly her most overrated song imo I even prefer the sex and the city song over this LOL I just don't like a ballad from her, it's odd
02) Frank Ocean - This song runs 292 seconds longer than the 5 minute maximum and will receive a 292 point penalty. It doesn't really matter what I have to say about this
03) AOA - This is my first time hearing this and I'm pleasantly surprised! Has a lot of elements I stan, from the big choir feel to keeping it zoned in and just simple and catchy. It really works for me
04) Lady Gaga - Well she just got her win but in my bok this would deserve it too. This song when she debuted like elevated her from basic bop queen to something else
05) Girls’ Generation - this just kinda seems like filler for them. I'm not a GG stan but is this one of their biggest hits? I like some of their other songs like I got a boy, that feel more epic than this. I leave this wanting more
06) Ashlee Simpson - definitely a big bop for me when this song came out… I used to play on my boombox MOM. I remember her SNL scandal too ugh queen
07) Colbie Caillat - I feel like if u like one Colbie song u like them all but if u feel meh about one chances are u also feel meh about them all. So entering Colbie could only do so much for you in here. But I love Lucky if that counts
08) Rita Ora - even if this is *d sh**ran doing background vocals for this (I never got confirmation but it sure soundslike it) I still stan it
09) Nicki Minaj - Lmao I stanned this so hard when it came out I listened to it on repeat. I remember vividly being in my dermatologists parking lot listening to this on my ipod touch with my headphones like ugh mom did that
10) Supersister - my first time listening to this likely UK bop! But honestly what a great first listen this is. I hope I can remember this for as long as I live. What a funny set of lyrics… I can't get over this I'm mesmerized
11) You Me At Six - an interesting choice for this… I just prefer catchy fun pop to this and it didn't leave a mark on me as is
12) Fall Out Boy - weird choice for them also like they have way more fun songs than this. Idk why they try to go for epic when if they go for fun they can knock 2 for 2. This is just some weird try hard movie final battle song, bye
13) The Ting Tings - I prefer their milk tik tok song in general. This is like MOR decent intro to them as a group but I never fell hard for this I have to say! Like it gets old even as you listen to it
14) Kelly Rowland - Like #s 1, 12-13 I am… underwhelmed! This is like some cheap attempt at a bop I just can't help but feel disappointed. Maybe this was one of her UK hits but to me it stays across the pond
15) FAZLIJA - lmao I love my double standard of thinking stupid funny cheap songs like this being repetitive are fine but than when any like more mainstream or loved person releases a repetitive song I put it down immediately. This is just so funny tho I love random entries like this breaking up the contest, thank you for taking the time to surprise me, I really do appreciate it
16) The Supermen Lovers - also hadn't heard of this but this was a great listen! Smooth, great vocals, easy to follow and didn't challenge me too much. It verged on repetitive but I enjoyed my listening experience enough
17) Miley Cyrus - I love miley's catchy can't be tamed era mom!! She really did it
808 days 20 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Fergie “Big Girls Don’t Cry” – The line about a child missing their blanket is still so random to me but I love everything else about this song!
2.        Frank Ocean “Pyramids” – I saw a radio edit that you could’ve sent in! Unless you just wanted to beat Dinah Shore for lowest BETA score?
3.        AOA “Miniskirt” – Why wouldn’t you just send in another Lily Allen song? This was such a choice!
4.        Lady Gaga “Poker Face” – One of my favourite songs of all time! Everything about it is perfect!
5.        Girls’ Generation “Gee” – Quite bland
6.        Ashlee Simpson “L.O.V.E.” – OMG this song! Haven’t heard it in forever!
7.        Colbie Caillat “Fallin’ For You” – Quite nice, pleasant listen
8.        Rita Ora “Your Song” – What sort of vile creature would try and sneak an Ed Sheeran song in here? Rita you are better than this shit!
9.        Nicki Minaj “Starships” – I was OBSESSED with this when it came out! I remember having this and 212 by Azealia Banks on repeat on my way to school!
10.        Supersister “Coffee” – I was vibing along to this. They should start playing this song in starbucks!
11.        You Me At Six “SUCKAPUNCH” – Not sure why but it’s reminding me of Tinie Tempah in the verses? This was quite good
12.        Fall Out Boy “Centuries” – This song plays all the time in my spin class at the gym!
13.        The Ting Tings “Shut Up and Let Me Go” – This used to play all the time on itv2. Reminds me of Secret diary of a call girl and the Katy Brand show!
14.        Kelly Rowland “Down For Whatever (feat. The WAVS)” – One of the first things me and one my friends bonded over was our love for this song lol
15.        FAZLIJA “HELIKOPTER” – lol ok then
16.        The Supermen Lovers “Starlight (feat. Mani Hoffman)” – I vaguely remember this. It’s alright
17.        Miley Cyrus “Who Owns My Heart” – Such a bop! Gives me so much life!
807 days 19 hours ago
bibbles
01) Fergie - not a fan, I find her quite annoying! This songs okay!
02) Frank Ocean - I don’t mind long songs, Lynard Skynard, Queen, Pink Floyd, The Eagles have all done, but it needs to do something! Its like two songs mashed together but sounds the same!
03) AOA - its okay, heard worse.
04) Lady Gaga Can believe this has not been used before!
05) Girls’ Generation - very twee!
06) Ashlee Simpson - not my thing, it was okay. Sounds like she going ‘ello ;ello, like a cockney!
07) Colbie Caillat - lots of songs from 2009! It was ok.
08) Rita Ora - not a fan, surprisingly, its okay.
09) Nicki Minaj - not until hell freezes over!
10) Supersister - did everyone google top songs of 2009! Its very…… 2009!
11) You Me At Six - blooming amazing!!
12) Fall Out Boy - two songs on the trot, love it!
13) The Ting Tings - this wasn’t too bad!
14) Kelly Rowland - not something I would choose to listen to.
15) FAZLIJA - not for me!
16) The Supermen Lovers - very catchy!
17) Miley Cyrus - surprisingly, not a Miley fan! This was ok.
807 days 18 hours ago
J2999
001. Fergie - “Big Girls Don’t Cry” : LONG, smooth though, perhaps like on the side of tiring smooth for some parts. But it’s decent.
002. Frank Ocean - “Pyramids” : The like two Frank Ocean songs I know, I do like! This is fine for what it is, but like… long. If this were just like 3 mins, it’d sit a lot better.
003. AOA - “Miniskirt” : I’m sure the song this person tried to send was a lot better. Not really vibing here.
004. Lady Gaga - “Poker Face” : Basic choice, but good song so can’t be too mad. Bop.
005. Girls’ Generation - “Gee” : Not really getting much from this, nah. Them at the end is me laughing through the pain of listening to this.
006. Ashlee Simpson - “L.O.V.E.” : It’s ok… better than quite a few of the songs so far, but like… still nothing spectacular.
007. Colbie Caillat - “Fallin’ For You” : I’m going to the beach… with that guy. Honestly this is like… quite tame, but it’s pleasant enough. It’s decent.
008. Rita Ora - “Your Song” : Well. Bopppppp. Exactlyyyyy.
009. Nicki Minaj - “Starships” : Thinkin about that time that.. remix was sent to TSC, terrifying. But like… this is a good song, especially that chorus it always gives life whenever it comes on in a club or something.
010. Supersister - “Coffee” : Honestly I didn’t expect much from this, but the sudden fast pace of music sorta does resonate well, bit of a good song actually… Oh never mind it’s THIS song, yeah it’s good.
011. You Me At Six - “SUCKAPUNCH” : This was ranked in the Top 20 of J2’s Jams 2021 for TSC songs, and it’s still a banger now. Love this.
012. Fall Out Boy - “Centuries” : Another banger, strong song. All there is to it.
013. The Ting Tings - “Shut Up and Let Me Go” : Until now I’d never known this song by it’s name, but like … obviously the music is good.
014. Kelly Rowland - “Down For Whatever (feat. The WAVS)” : Little bit of a bop actually, definitely will take this, quite decent.
015. FAZLIJA - “HELIKOPTER” : Stopppppp who did this …. Electric chair. It’s rare that like a song from TikTok gives me life, but absolutely this is an exception. Bopppppppppppp. Helikopter Helikopterrrrrr.
016. The Supermen Lovers - “Starlight (feat. Mani Hoffman) : It’s good music, decent song, lovely.
017. Miley Cyrus - “Who Owns My Heart” : R O C K mafia. Miley seems quite hit n miss, but yeah this was a hit. Good closer.
807 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Fergie – This has a slow start but then it gets going with a grooving chorus and her vocals are really nice here
02) Frank Ocean – Ha ha ha NO!
03) AOA – Eh I’m not liking this lame attempt as the background vocals get annoying and the vocals have little energy and is forgettable
04) Lady Gaga – She is fierce and delivers a great dancing song that has a banger of a beat and iconic lyrics
05) Girls’ Generation – Uh this is super cringe with their voices sounding out of tune and the music is really dated and this is not good at all
06) Ashlee Simpson – I love her energy and style as this kicks ass and is a strong hit for sure
07) Colbie Caillat – It is very gentle and bland for my taste as there isn’t anything worth while is this sappy melody
08) Rita Ora – She keeps releasing these bangers and this song is no exception with an infectious tune and I love it so much
09) Nicki Minaj – I’m surprised this hasn’t been set as it is an iconic song with fantastic rapping and a catchy chorus that gets stuck in my head
10) Supersister – I didn’t expect this song to become a dance track but it felt out of place to the vocals
11) You Me At Six – This feels very dramatic and the drop was good but the vocalist could use more power
12) Fall Out Boy – Wow his voice is stellar and really stands out as I’m getting goosebumps and he pours everything into it and boy it all worked out
13) The Ting Tings – The music is a bop and the singer pulls out all the punches with her energy and I can feel it
14) Kelly Rowland – This feels like an underrated banger and I know it’s trashy but damn it I can’t help to enjoy it
15) FAZLIJA – Yeah I don’t care about your helicopter and it is very obnoxious and too repetitive to be something anyone can like
16) The Supermen Lovers – I think I already forgotten it all as it just breezes by not making an impact with the lacklustre music
17) Miley Cyrus – She is going to the dark side of pop and I am digging this sound with the chorus being fantastic but the verses lack that same power
807 days 16 hours ago
txashaun
01) Fergie
A classic banger! I love Fergie! 😻

02) Frank Ocean
I was SO excited to see someone submitted Frank Ocean... But this is
ALMOST 10 MINUTES LONG BRUH. You just don't wanna win huh.

03) AOA
Cute! I really enjoyed this track 🙌🏾

04) Lady Gaga
This track is a bit played out but I can see why someone would submit this. It's an obvious track for her. The instrumental gets stuck in my head everytime I hear this. I had to skip.

05) Girls’ Generation
I usually can tolerate most K-POP but this was not tolerable. Sorry 💔

06) Ashlee Simpson
I L.O.V.E. THIS TRACK SM! ICONIC SUBMISSION.

07) Colbie Caillat
OMG I forgot all about this track! Colbie is a queen and I hope she makes a comeback.

08) Rita Ora
Sorry. I'm just not a Rita fan. 💔

09) Nicki Minaj
https://media.giphy.com/media/ukqy9OxRcGBja1Zp5q/giphy.gif

10) Supersister
Not my style. Sorry 💔

11) You Me At Six
The best instrumental so far this episode. This is taste. 👏🏾👏🏾🙌🏾

12) Fall Out Boy
MY WINNER! 👑🙌🏾🙌🏾👏🏾👏🏾

13) The Ting Tings
YES! This is taste mawma! 👏🏾👏🏾🙌🏾

14) Kelly Rowland
Kelly is a Queen👑 and I stan this submission and whoever submitted it.

15) FAZLIJA
Not really my style sorry 💔

16) The Supermen Lovers
https://media.giphy.com/media/pcoa9GfYAkJvS7exrl/giphy.gif
What did I just watch... I'm 50/50 on this tbh. The instrumental is amazing.

17) Miley Cyrus
NOSTALGIC AF! This track is 🔥 and never gets old. I could listen to this everyday tbh.
807 days 12 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. fergie - umm... it's cute? sorry but this is literally the definition of sending an artist because she's just eligible. like i mean it's competent enough, the chorus in particular is good, but who wanted this from fergie? this colbie calliat ass song. get the fuck out!!! overall, decent but far from my fergie favorites.
02. frank ocean - gosh i hate hate HAAAATE frank ocean as an entity like genuinely not like the other gays pretentious hack weirdo stemming off of this man it just oozes out of him and makes me so sick. but the music? oh delicious [FOR THE MOST PART] like truly truly good and well-crafted. but i'd never say that out loud. in fact who said that? i didn't say that. why is everybody looking at me? if *i* were to send a channel orange song, i'd go for 'lost', but this is a perfectly acceptable choice as well. like the production here truly is immaculate. frank ocean will forever be my father in SECRET. i do hate that i really like this, it reminds me a lot of the theatricality and production of a kanye song. all dark twisted no beautiful nor fantasy. great song WHO SAID THAT? i didn't. LOSER!!!!!!!!!
03. aoa - BYE LMAO. i mean i do stan this song. AOA are very hit or miss for me but this did kind of stick like grits. me like! maricooooooooooooooooooooooon~
04. lady gaga - zzzzzz i wanted another chromatica album track yaaaa a a a a aa a aa s. give us heavy metal lover. okay fine this is really good and one of my favorite gaga singles. worlds were shattered when this was released, i think this is one of the gaga songs u can point to being QUINTESSENTIAL her. not as essential as heavy metal lover, but still essential. really strong and really good!
05. girls’ generation - u guys suck like if u don't like this song there is TRULY no warmth in ur cold little pathetic heart. such a pretty joyous song abt being in lurvvvvvv. geegeegeegeebabybabybaby. too ahead of its time for certain people.
06. ashlee simpson - i love ashlee simpson so much i woul d kill for ashlee simpson. she's obviously not as talented as her bigger brained sister but she is the moment. i love this gwen stefani esque bop and had it on my list to send. whoever sent this u're so real pls dm me let's talk let's hang out let's talk about stuff let's be best friends together let's l.o.v.e. together
07. colbie caillat - HA! i just know fergie is embarrassed. literally feel the same way as i feel about the fergie song so like good luck! actually the chorus is quite lovely. hm. maybe the starts with my toes and it crinkles my hose songstress made a point.
08. rita ora - omggg the way i boppd to this in front of EVERYONE unashamed..... until i saw ED SHEERAN WROTE THIS??? so now i can't support it in secret. but i'll let u all on a little secret. okay. come closer. closer. okay stop. step back a little. perfect. this was THEEE 2018 bop for me. like woooow i was obsessed. that tropical house bleep bloop instrumental oh it had me on a HOLD. unfortunately i do think time hasn't done this justice. i fear 'let you love me' aged substentially better and should've been sent instead? how has that not been sent. that's her best song. i still do like this though! just don't tell anyone. it'll be our little secret, okay?
09. nicki minaj - who allowed for this. nicki minaj is MY beta act. the sender will have to pay for compensation. like what the f*ck. i don't think this is near her best to be honest but definetly holds up because of the trainwreck + nostalgia factors. nicki obviously sells this but 'pound the alarm' did this a lot better and was more successful! still a good song but i can see why it took 119 contests for this to be sent if i'm being quite honest.
10. supersister - regal, class, educated. these women are FIERCELY BRITISH and u yanks just can't nic the way they tickle your fancy. this is just so fun and camp. it's like if abba slayed! amazing.
11. you me at six -hthis cypriot jam had all the girls talking in tsc. im not a fan of tsc entries in beta to be honest. but i like this song enough!
12. fall out boy - it's funny because they were right! this song will forever be etched in my brain as a traumatic memory. remember me for centuries indeed!!!! shut up corny b*tch!!!!!
13. the ting tings - oh they had other songs. this is so interesting. i can't believe they had other songs. this is a bit fun but also kind of a product of its time. im sure the instrumental bit in the chorus has been used as a jingle for the commercials because it sounds really familliar. maybe if i had grown up with this or something i would have a deeper attachment to this, but its too much of an indietronica 2019 piece for me to connect to.
14. kelly rowland - ? LMAO. i have never heard of this in MY LIFE. where did this chart. where was the impact. i stan kelly but this is a MESS. maybe you just had to be there. but was anyone here for this? she had better songs available, awe. but this did make me chuckle. a potential grower i reckon......
15. FAZLIJA - c*nt !!!!!!
16. the supermen lovers - never heard of this in my life but it slaps what the f*ck. they gagged u a bit @gorillaz @gorillaz @gorillax
17. miley cyrus - u know shit was serious when rock mafria was involved with these disney girls. this is one of my favorite miley singles actually. very of its time but it thumps and goes hard like crazy like wow her cyrussy was flooding with pheromones when she made this. some nice little poppers for the f*ckin kids!!!!
807 days 12 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
I woke up with a fear this morning
But I can taste you on the tip of my tongue
Alarm without no warning
You're by my side and we've got smoke in our lungs
Last night we were way up, kissing in the back of the cab
And then you say love, baby, let's go back to my flat
And when we wake up, never had a feeling like that
I got a reason so man, put that record on again
I don't want to hear sad songs anymore
I only want to hear love songs
I found my heart up in this place tonight
Don't want to sing mad songs anymore
Only want to sing your song
'Cause your song's got me feeling like I'm
I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love
Yeah, you know your song's got me feeling like that
No fear, but I think I'm falling
I'm not proud
But I'm usually the type of girl that would hit and run
No risk, so I think I'm all in
When I kiss your lips, through my heartbeat thump
And now we're way up, dancing on the roof of the house
And then we make love, right there on your best friend's couch
And then you say, love, this is what is all about
So keep on kissing my mouth and put that record on again
Yeah, you know your song's got me feeling like I'm
I don't want to sing mad songs anymore
I only want to sing your song
'Cause your song's got me feeling like I'm (Got me feeling like I'm)
I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love (I'm in love)
I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love (I'm)
807 days 7 hours ago
J2999
I woke up with a fear this morning
But I can taste you on the tip of my tongue
Alarm without no warning
You're by my side and we've got smoke in our lungs
Last night we were way up, kissing in the back of the cab
And then you say love, baby, let's go back to my flat
And when we wake up, never had a feeling like that
I got a reason so man, put that record on again
No fear, but I think I'm falling
I'm not proud
But I'm usually the type of girl that would hit and run
No risk, so I think I'm all in
When I kiss your lips, through my heartbeat thump
And now we're way up, dancing on the roof of the house
And then we make love, right there on your best friend's couch
And then you say, love, this is what is all about
So keep on kissing my mouth and put that record on again
Yeah, you know your song's got me feeling like I'm
I don't want to sing mad songs anymore
I only want to sing your song
'Cause your song's got me feeling like I'm (Got me feeling like I'm)
I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love (I'm)

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!