This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 115

Topic » TSC BETA 115

839 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Brown Eyed Girls - AN ABSOLUTE CLASSIC IN K-POP INDUSTRY. Definitely of its era, but this has always been super catchy and great fun to listen to. Good opener!
2. Noisettes - Always very classy. Not the most memorable in the context of this BETA, but a very nice listen indeed.
3. Zara Larsson - A lot of production trying to deafen the fact that there is not much of a song behind all of it. Probably one of my least favourite Zara singles.
4. Muni Long - Smooth and sexy, both the melodies and the lyrics. Yeah, I am into it.
5. Beyonce - I feel like this would have fared much better as a single than some of the other songs on the B'day album. The instrumental,  while somewhat eclectic at times, does a great job holding it all together.
6. The All-American Rejects - Was never into them, and this song was not something that I ever enjoyed. Sorry.
7. Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now.
8. Kelly Clarkson - Kelly was really trying to channel her inner Toni Braxton with a little of Celine flair. Not my favourite cut from Thankful.
9. SZA - Not bad at all, the whole Ctrl album doesn't really have any duds, although it's full of somewhat unspectacular songs like this.
10. Alexandra Burke - Absolutely a product of time, and it's somewhat inferior to the more iconic "Broken Heels". Never really got the hype for this one, though.
11. Ailee - Starts off very slowly, then turns into a Gloria Gaynor song. I am definitely not complaining!
12. Tinashe - The most commercially successful song for Tennis Shoe is nowhere near her best, although the trap influences in this electro rnb bop are definitely more passable than usual. Solid tune.
13. Schnappi - NOT THIS LMAOOOO. This would legit play on every music channel in Poland when I was a kid. Thanks for giving me a good laugh.
14. Muse - I am not gonna lie, I was never into Muse. Something about their music just doesn't do it for me, but can't quite put a finger on it. This is a good example of that problem.
15. Sammi Cheng - This is on her 1995 album...and you can hear that.
16. Sabrina Washington - LMAO not this song. What a finish...
839 days 16 hours ago
NicoleF
01) Brown Eyed Girls - BOOT - Talk about no substance, my ears bled. BETA is slowly going down in entries and I was hoping that meant the people who send this type of shit every week would be the ones to leave. Sadly not...

02) Noisettes - TOOT - As time went on, it slowly but surely lost it's touch, but it just gets enough to be a light toot. Especially since I have a feeling this week is gonna be horrid.

03) Zara Larsson - TOOT - Not Zara's best of all-time, but it's a complete bop still and so far miles ahead of the other songs in the competition that I've heard so far.

04) Muni Long - BOOT - https://i.imgur.com/1mGPPoY.gif
Really? A song currently in the top 20? I'm bored. Where's the originality? Plus it's repetitive.

05) Beyoncé - BOOT - Did we run out of good Beyonce songs to send? Yeah?...sad...

06) The All-American Rejects - TOOT - Honestly debated a shoot, I did. I love this song. The best by All-American Rejects but also kinda, like, one of the best of the 2000s. It won't be everybody's cup of tea, but like...this is legit amazing and I adore this song.

07) Dua Lipa - TOOT - Maybe it's cause this was released over two years ago at this point or maybe it's cause Levitating has been the song that's been shoved down our throats for a little more than the past year, but I actually haven't heard this song in a hot second. This is a fun bop and I was dancing.

08) Kelly Clarkson - TOOT - Light toot cause it was a bit boring at times, but it's Kelly so I was still blown away by the vocals.

09) SZA - TOOT - Lmao not me listening to this song for the first time yesterday not even realizing it was in this contest. I actually liked it. It's slowed down and sensual, but flows well.

10) Alexandra Burke - TOOT - Wait but why was I getting my life from this song? It actually was really good. Omg yay I really thought this week was gonna be bad but it's been really good recently!

11) Ailee - TOOT - And I actually enjoyed this too! Usually I hate this shit, but I liked that it was solo, I liked that there was no cringey rap, and I liked that it started slow before hitting the first chorus. This was a bop!

12) Tinashe - TOOT - I mean......but duh. This is a certified bop and we all know it. Kinda devastated that this is, like, Tinashe's only breakout hit. She deserved better, but at the same time, if you were gonna be a one-hit wonder, at least it's with a song as fun as this.

13) Schnappi - BOOT - Sigh...anyway...can Penny tell me how this qualifies? Thank you.

14) Muse - BOOT - Hi Bibbles! The lyrics didn't come together for me and something felt missing throughout the song. I don't know what, but it just felt empty.

15) Sammi Cheng - BOOT - This song really took the few things from the 00s that are hit or miss (usually miss) and put them all in this song. I wasn't feeling it. It felt more like a parody than a serious song.

16) Sabrina Washington - TOOT - A light toot, nothing was wrong with it. It was fun. Not a lot of depth, but I still enjoyed it. Good end, though, since the last 3 songs weren't it...
839 days 16 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Brown Eyed Girls - BAWPPPP so gorg… so iconic…. yassss do you luv her? do you luv her?
02) Noisettes - The way i was fighting for my life trying to figure out where i’ve heard this before and then the chorus played and it clicked! slay! this is fine, very cutesy!
03) Zara Larsson - the chorus is so bad LMAO and the prechorus is too…. the verses are good though!
04) Muni Long - oh this is absolutely stunning…. in lurve…. saur good….
05) Beyoncé - Did I put on my darbe wig and tried to send countdown this week? yeah i did… and I hate you darbe. anyways, i wasn’t expecting a bday era beyonce song (my fave era <3333) i more of a check on it girl but i love freakum dress saur much !!
06) The All-American Rejects - YASSSS i used to love the all-american rejects sm when i was younger so it’s a bit nostalgic for me and it aged well too like this is saur good kxhsksdjdkfjdj men can make music!!
07) Dua Lipa - i lied men can’t make music  !! anyways bop duh ! and i have to say it, asttina slayed that lip sync idc idc love tia tho like duh
08) Kelly Clarkson - i’ve never really been a kelly clarkson kind of girl but this was nice!! she’s a good singer!
09) SZA - luv sza…. this is so good like duh mom
10) Alexandra Burke - i’ve never heard this before but it’s super cute! love flo rida on it
11) Ailee - the chorus….. YATHHHHH so good…. ate down…
12) Tinashe - i thought one hit wonder week was next week? but all jokes aside, this is saur good… the me & u production <333 i even like the guy
13) Schnappi - no literally i agree…. but like this is actually soothing dkhdkdjdnd
14) Muse - yeah… naur
15) Sammi Cheng - the 00s eurodance video game production…. this is so hot i’m in love.
16) Sabrina Washington - she’s just like me…. no but i will always this era of music very much the omg girlz…. yeah bop!
839 days 16 hours ago
nateclove
01) Brown Eyed Girls - oh duh what a timeless bop I remember discovering this song and being obsessed!
02) Noisettes - AMAZING STUNNING NEVER BEFORE SEEN ETC ETC
03) Zara Larsson - Eh she has better but this is def a good one!
04) Muni Long - I didn't love this tbh I found it a bit boring.
05) Beyoncé - Eh. never been a big beyonce fan and this certainly didnt help lol.
06) The All-American Rejects - Oh this was cute but I find the verses more enjoyable than the chorus tbh.
07) Dua Lipa - Def a classic although imo she has better.
08) Kelly Clarkson - Again I was a bit bored with this send but it was okay.
09) SZA - Oh duh my scorpio sister always slays sm.
10) Alexandra Burke - Honestly I didnt love this as much as I wanted to? It was lowkey a bop tho!
11) Ailee - It definitely started getting better and better the more I listened and by the end I was grooving along!
12) Tinashe - Oh duh she 8 with this although I prefer brooke candy version more tbh...
13) Schnappi - Oh lol sure
14) Muse - Honestly i expected to hate this but I went in with an open mind and by the end I was rlly enjoying it!
15) Sammi Cheng - I'm inclined to like this song but for some reason I dont? Sorry queen!
16) Sabrina Washington - Oh duh this is amazing. nothing else 2 say period.
839 days 15 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
let's get this over with
839 days 15 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
WHO'S WHO

Christian_        Ailee
Darbe        Alexandra Burke
FromAWindow        SZA
J2999        Zara Larsson
LornaHollas        Noisettes
NicoleF        Dua Lipa
Patrick319        Sabrina Washington
PennyTrationStan        Brown Eyed Girls
TolisKalkas        Kelly Clarkson
bibbles        Muse
ianfitz0012        The All-American Rejects
ilovetosing        Sammi Cheng
nateclove        Beyoncé
ricktworick1        Muni Long
ryan5676        Schnappi
turkeylover        Tinashe

we are joined by one (1) juror tonight! pls welcome to the BETA family #txashaun!! thx for being here.

toliskalkas did NOT vote so kelly clarkson will lose her top 3 votes. ALSO, an anonymous producer who goes by #ricktworick1 has just uncovered that sammi cheng is in fact OLD and so is her song. due to the song being released in 1995, she will incur a penalty that i will have a calculate at the end of the show. FUN!
839 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
ALSO, an anonymous producer who goes by #ricktworick1 has just uncovered that sammi cheng is in fact OLD
839 days 15 hours ago
turkeylover
rick should've shut his mouth
839 days 15 hours ago
nateclove
rick spilled a lot
839 days 15 hours ago
turkeylover
nateclove        Beyoncé

https://c.tenor.com/1JglELSDZ9MAAAAd/stan-twitter-fighting.gif
839 days 15 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
PennyTrationStan        Brown Eyed Girls

1        Schnappi
2        SZA
3        Zara Larsson
4        Sammi Cheng
5        Beyoncé
6        Ailee
7        Sabrina Washington
8        Alexandra Burke
10        The All-American Rejects

and 12 points go to…       

Tinashe!!!
839 days 15 hours ago
turkeylover
gorg 12
839 days 15 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Darbe        Alexandra Burke

1        Noisettes
2        Brown Eyed Girls
3        Muni Long
4        SZA
5        Sabrina Washington
6        Muse
7        Tinashe
8        Zara Larsson
10        Beyoncé

and 12 points go to…       

Dua Lipa!!!
839 days 15 hours ago
FromAWindow
gorg 12
839 days 15 hours ago
nateclove
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2022-01/31/20/asset/919ccd867310/anigif_sub-buzz-1892-1643661374-16.gif

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!