This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 95

Topic » TSC BETA 95

1445 days 21 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
1) Kelly Clarkson - !!! who let kelly clarkson record a trap inspired song omg gross keep it
2) Cher Lloyd - LMFAO surprised this hadnt been sent already, legendary
3) Goldfrapp - HOLY SHIT... a fucking CLASSIC. this song rlly paved the way for a lot of electrobop BANGERS in the early 00s, namely "some girls" by rachel stevens which is also the best song of all time thank you. THIS SONG SNAPS THE FUCK OFF, honestly an electropop masterpiece and a lot of people would be scared here and i'll name 'em.
4) Phillip Phillips - WHAT KIND OF FUCKING NAME IS PHILLIP PHILLIPS FUCK OFF FUCK YOU
5) Meghan Trainor - insert overused joke about the title and how it correlates to my reaction to this song here.
6) Vengaboys - LOOOOOOOOL pls let this win
7) Walk The Moon - well this is certainly a choice! actually i do like this if only for nostalgia sake. it's cute! hasn't aged necessarily all that well but it's definetly cute. and catchy. and cute!
8) The Pretty Reckless -

as someone who has started a gossip girl rewatch recently, this was INCREDIBLE timing. i ABSOLUTELY love this song and taylor parkour momsen did that.
9) Dixie Chicks - as someone who dislikes most country i've heard, dixie chicks were always a sort of an exception, and this anthem is no exception.
10) Destiny's Child - i'd say i would hate whoever sent this before me, but honestly it's on me for not even having considered sending this song this week. HIT ME! a genuine STOMPER of a song, prolly my favorite DC song? well played.
11) The Weeknd - i've always pretty much disliked the weeknd's music because he's the soundtrack for every cis white straight fuckboy i know but when someone so straight does something so benefitially gay... i do have to give it props.
12) Rihanna - M̷̪͔̜͂͛̔͂͝Ą̶͎͈̦̤̗̜̺̜̈́ ̶̨̠̹̤͇̲̥̯̯̙̾͊͐M̵̛͙̹̝͈̠̘̲͙͈A̷̙̿̀̋̒̐͘͘ ̸̤́͊̾̑͐̏̿̓̋͠S̴̹͓̲̈́͆̈̓͝E̴̻̜̟̟̜̞̙͛̒̈́ ̶̢̢̹̦̌̌̅̐M̸̢̘̰͔̦̯̮͔̍̏Ä̵̢̛͈͖͎̬́̈́̎͐͒͛͝ͅ ̵̮̰͛̔̇͛M̴̨̢̤̃̄͂̈́̏̒̈́̊̽A̴̪͇͔̰̩̳̬̗͌͊̍͜ ̶̧̛̪̩̯̳͍̱͓͊̒̐̏͆͗̄̕͝ͅͅS̶̛̮̳̹̣̜̽̄͂̒͌̃̇Á̵̱̹͠ ̸̡̢̹̼̲̹̬̼̍̂͂̓̀̆͜Ṃ̷̧͈̩̩̼̏̆̿̽͝A̷̛̯̤͒̋̂̓͊̚ ̵̡̪͇̯̻̤̩͖͐͐́́͜͝ͅM̴̨̯̖͌̚A̷̱̻͈͕͓̗̥̱͆ ̷̗̦̼͓̠̜͇̄C̶̬̯̫̙͓͌̆̓́̐͂́̾͆Õ̷̦͉̯͎̦͔̦͕͈͌̑̎̀Ơ̶̧̫̖̦̩̭̜̿̊̏̓͛͜͠ ̸̨̳͕͈͙̖̦̔S̷̡̛̘͕̼͙̭̣̞͖̊̃̈́͊̄̅̚A̷̡͚̝͇̺̣̳͙̎̏̈́̋͜ ̴̻̻͇͌̍̍̿͒͌̽̌͗̋ͅM̷̲͒̊̊͐̽̌̈́̈́̋͌A̵̫̋ ̶͎͉͓͓̿̅̐͝ͅM̸̩̜̫̤̏͗̍̆̑̍̑͘Â̸̛͓̩̠̫̬̣͋͐̑̍͐͠ͅ ̵̢̨̣̩͓̙͇̖̈́̓͑̄͘Ŝ̸̩͙̠̣̯̂E̶͉̝̼̜͍̓̀̀̌̒̇͜ ̷̧̹̺̼̟̜͑͌̀̾M̶̢̪̭̼̘̫̯̍̌͋͗̏̇͝͠A̴̻̳̩̪͋̊̏̽ ̸͕̯͓̹̗̗͓̑̐̊̔̑̓͌͝Ḿ̴̨̗͕ͅȦ̷̢͇̠̒̒͋͊̐̓͠ ̷̳͚͎̌͋̓̓͂̑̌̈́̕S̸̨̱̩̱̏́̊̈́A̸̛͕̹̱̱̠̻̭̎́͜͝ ̵̺͓̩̬̻̦͕̞̝̎͂̆̅͜͝M̸̧̨̨̩̭̘̟͋͂̀A̸̛͕̼̿͗̆̓̐̏́͑ ̵̢̢̘̮͎̝̯͙͎̈̿̅́̈́̇̑͜͠M̴̳̲̈́̾̈́̃͋̐̕͜͠ͅA̶͕̬̞̮̹̖͗̊̏̑̕̕͜͠͝͝ ̷̡̰̫̤̑̔̽̌̔̋̓C̴̹̞̮̤̼͕̿̅̓́̀͠͝Ǫ̷̲̝̯̼̟̮̫̱̮͆̏̑Ȍ̴̧̥͍͓̮͒̓͂̍ ̴͈̠̩́̔͂S̶̠̜̔̌̾̊̑́͐Ȧ̸̢̖̝̓͐̍̿͛̎́ ̸͔̅M̷͇̥͉͇̤͍̲̝̒͛̒A̶̢̙̦͓̩̩̥͓̗̓̈́̋͗͜ ̸̩̝̞̭͍͑̇̌̌͘M̵̢̙͉̘̭͉̙͐͠A̶̘͈̓̏̎̐͝ ̵̡̟̱̦̻̙̼͉̋̕̚͜͠ͅŞ̸̩͉̾̿̏́̈̈́͆͊͝E̸͕̥̗͍͚͖̲͑́̽͝ ̷̠̰͖̒͌͗̇̆͌M̶͙̫̭͔͇̜̹̅̂̈́̈́̕͘ͅͅḀ̴̡̛̙̩̹̲͎̻̈̆̍ ̷̢̛̘̤̥̠̙̫̮̟̉̿̆̎̈́̎̏̄ͅM̴̤̭̬̻͈̪̅ͅĄ̸̢̲̩͚̼̯̯͎̃̏̎̇͗̚͠ ̸͖̀͊̏͋̊̄͊S̶̡̛̲̥̼̣̳̬̣̔͑̅̿̀̆͜ͅȀ̴̧̛̩̰̩̯̊͒̈́̇͋͒̀͝ ̷̬́̏̆̂̾͒M̷̢̟̱̯̩͕̀Ą̴̼͚͋ ̵͎̙̖̠̇̂͂̆́̊͑̏M̴̲̣͇̗̼͇̈́̔̐͊̓͊̕̚Ą̶͓̖̲̻̘̯̮̠͊̔̃̋̕͘ ̷̻̲̫͓̠̀̆͐̆̌̾̆̌̕͠C̴̜̝̞͉̠͖̪̻̉̈̀͋Ō̸̜Ó̷̼̮̲̜̙̖̓̐̔̋̇ͅͅ ̴̘͕̮̬̎̓́͌̔̍͝͝͝S̶̭̳̤̗̀͜Ḁ̶̠̠͎̌͌
13) Ashlee Simpson -
https://66.media.tumblr.com/a37ef1eb887b9c0d374f1d286408679f/tumblr_o4engvzZph1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
the disrespect y'all have displayed against the unspoken lip sync battle winner ashlee simpson. this song is a 80s style MASTERPIECE and timbaland had the mind of a master when he produced this.
14) Red Hot Chili Peppers - MY DAD FUCKING PLAYS THIS SONG ALL THE TIME AND I HATE IT THANKS TO WHOMST ENTERED IT FOR BRINGING OUT THE WORST IN ME <3
15) Alexis Jordan - MMM-MMM-MMM-MMM. such a stunning banger honestly. granted this is the only alexis jordan song i've ever heard, sorry to this woman etc, but a lot of pop girlies wish they had this power.
16) Panic! At The Disco - i never liked P!ATD and this song is no exception. sue me. bad closer.
1445 days 20 hours ago
NicoleF
1) Kelly Clarkson - TOOT - Oh I love Kelly Clarkson! This deserved so much more! It's so catchy and badass and sassy! It flows super well too! Queen!
2) Cher Lloyd - TOOT - Nostalgia realness. "This is the sound a helicopter makes: brrbrrbrr" Ugh! I love it! It's my childhood!
3) Goldfrapp - BOOT - The chorus doesn't do it and, although the voice is distinctive and unique, it annoyed me.
4) Phillip Phillips - TOOT - I like it honestly. I've always thought Phillip Phillips shouldn't have won Idol, but at the same time I've liked all two or three singles that hit mainstream.
5) Meghan Trainor - SHOOT - Periodt! It's so good! "Naah to the aah to the no, no, no"; "my name is no, my sign is no, my number is no, you need to let it go"! Meghan Trainor is a queen and I'm so sad she's flopping now mainstream! This song, along with Me Too, is so iconic!
6) Vengaboys - BOOT - This, um, was....music. Come through Six Flags???
7) Walk The Moon - BOOT - Radio overplay, even years later, has killed this song for me. Rip.
8) The Pretty Reckless - TOOT - The whole vibe and sound of the song feels so badass and honestly I got super into it! It was a good song!
9) Dixie Chicks - BOOT - Although I like their feature on Lover, they should've stayed retired. This song does absolutely nothing for me except put me to sleep.
10) Destiny's Child - TOOT - Obviously, its good, but in my opinion, this song and Destiny's Child as a whole is overrated. Light toot baby!
11) The Weeknd - TOOT - This is the perfect time to send this! It's still fresh in my mind and radio hasn't killed it yet! I've been obsessed with this song recently! Dang I'm still shook at the great timing for submitting this.
12) Rihanna - SHOOT - Bitch! Everyone knows me as an Arianator, which I am, but I'm also enlisted in Rihanna's Navy, know that! Tried to submit her this week and was denied but I'm so happy I was cause this song was my first ever introduction to Rihanna when i was younger and I never looked back! Queen!
13) Ashlee Simpson - BOOT - It just doesn't do it for me. I still laugh at the fact that SNL basically butchered her career with her getting exposed for lip syncing on live television! LOL!
14) Red Hot Chili Peppers - NOOT - Honestly RCP are very hit or miss for me and although their sound can be a little grating, in my opinion, at times, it works here. Everything flows and there are certain aspects that just click. There are also the opposite, though, so noot.
15) Alexis Jordan - TOOT - Oh periodt! I don't know who Alexis is but this was really good and I really enjoyed it! She seems like a queen so I'm forced to stan!
16) Panic! At The Disco - TOOT - Like RCP, P!ATD is VERRRRY hit or miss for me, but luckily this has been a hit for a long time. Although, there's a specific P!ATD song I wish it was, I guess we'll just have too wait 10 contests for me to be able to submit that one!
1445 days 20 hours ago
Natepresnell
1 - I like the beat to this, it’s good!
2 - Not really a fan of her usually but this is okay
3 - The first 10 seconds had me ready for a good song but it’s just boring
4 - It has this country aspect to it that I want to dislike but it’s honestly not that bad
5 - LMAO honestly it’s catchy what can I say. It has gotten kind of annoying but we’ll see
6 - wtf where did this chart
7 - Oh this song is just so so good. I really should start looking into their songs more because their song in TSC a few weeks ago was good.
8 - Rock songs are not for me
9 - Okay this was just boring
10 - It’s nothing special, probably low points from me
11 - I like this song even if it’s been overplayed for me, especially with tiktok lmao
12 -  This really just is a bop
13 - LMAO I’ll give it points for originality
14 - I didn’t hate this as much as I thought I would!
15 - This didn’t do much for me
16 - One of their best songs I won’t lie
1445 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
1) Kelly Clarkson        i know people dont' like it... but it's a BOP!
2) Cher Lloyd        This is one of my lsfyl songs. not gonna lie
3) Goldfrapp        this is an iconic homage to throwbacks
4) Phillip Phillips        i always found him attractive... never liked his voice
5) Meghan Trainor        i know people hate this, but it's a bop
6) Vengaboys        i mean again for nostalgia and throwback... bop but i'm not going out to listen to it
7) Walk The Moon        i sing along to this, but i hate this song
8) The Pretty Reckless        she can't sing, she can't act either.
9) Dixie Chicks        i mean if you are going country... go for bops
10) Destiny's Child        insert ian's rant... but it's a bop. not their best but i was hoping for a good comeback from them after this was released
11) The Weeknd        never liked his songs tbqh. and i don't like this tik tok trend
12) Rihanna        .... might be my favorite rihanna song... so that's that
13) Ashlee Simpson        this isn't classic trashy enough
14) Red Hot Chili Peppers        no you need to go for well known rchp songs ... not obscure ones... come on
15) Alexis Jordan        this isn't Acid Rain
16) Panic! At The Disco        i don't know why i usually hate these vocals, but something about Brandon Urie just does it right
1445 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
01) Kelly Clarkson - It's not a coincidence that she's been making bad music since getting fat. Meghan Trainor who?
02) Cher Lloyd - Better than the song she won TSC with but that's not saying much. I'm not the demographic for this.
03) Goldfrapp - I enjoyed this for the first 15 seconds until she started singing.
04) Phillip Phillips - Better than his TSC song as well. But again, that's not saying much.
05) Meghan Trainor - This is one of the most irritatingly catchy songs I've ever heard. Do I hate it? YES. But is it stuck in my head? YES. I wish the answer was a NO.
06) Vengaboys - OMG thank you for reminding me of this. Unpopular opinion but this is better than Boom Boom.
07) Walk The Moon - I won TSC with this back in 2015 before it became a mega hit lol.
08) The Pretty Reckless - Not bad for a rock song. Some parts were better than others.
09) Dixie Chicks - Not for me I'm afraid but I don't wanna trash them because they're icons.
10) Destiny's Child - One of the BEST songs of all time. Absolutely revolutionary. No member of DC has released anything to top this since their breakup.
11) The Weeknd - I haven't listened to his latest album yet, but this is making me want to hear it. This is genuinely GOOD.
12) Rihanna - Another one of the best songs of ALL time. Absolutely incredible. They don't do it like her anymore.
13) Ashlee Simpson - I always forget that this girl had a music career. This is hilariously bad.
14) Red Hot Chili Peppers - BLM! (bibbles lives matter).
15) Alexis Jordan - The production on this is making me laugh. Not bad.
16) Panic! At The Disco - I like Panic but not this song. This is like bad cabaret music.
1445 days 19 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Kelly Clarkson - Not even close to her best. Always found this quite juvenile.
2. Cher Lloyd - YES! Easily one of her best songs, it verges on the obnoxious side, but does just enough to keep it fun.
3. Goldfrapp - Oh, I recognise this! Always worked well as background music, not sure about its impact here. Decent pick, though.
4. Phillip Phillips - One of the most boring American Idol winners. This is just so damn plain.
5. Meghan Trainor - I actually really like this song, I am kind of ashamed to admit it. Verges on the overly-cheesy side, but yet again it pulls back well enough to sound good.
6. Vengaboys - Always sounds hip when you are absolutely smashed, but as a song on its own...not exactly outstanding by any means.
7. Walk The Moon - Loved this song back then, still a huge fan of it now. Just an all-around great tune.
8. The Pretty Reckless - Not my favourite tune by them, but still a very solid effort.
9. Dixie Chicks - This is so outside my taste range, yet it's easily one of my favourite songs. Dixie Chicks really deserved the Grammys for this.
10. Destiny's Child - Quite an underrated song from DC actually. Like if you ask people about them, this wouldn't be anywhere near the top of anyone's list of favourite songs by them. Quite a shame, because it's a rather good bop.
11. The Weeknd - Well, probably one of my favourite release in the past 2 years. Everything about it is just so right.
12. Rihanna - Unpopular opinion, but this is one of my least liked Rihanna singles ever. I just can't ever seem to get into this.
13. Ashlee Simpson - No nostalgia factor from my perspective, and the song doesn't really give me much to appreciate. Sorry.
14. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Not even close to their best discography. A rather forgettable pick.
15. Alexis Jordan - Oof. This song has such a timeless feel to it, such a shame that Alexis Jordan subsequently never released anything remotely close to the quality that is "Happiness." Such a refreshing tune.
16. Panic! At The Disco - Definitely nowhere near their best music. This is just very average imo.
1445 days 19 hours ago
NewNightmare7
1) Kelly Clarkson - Ooo I like the bass. Chorus is a little meh but its good overall
2) Cher Lloyd - I kind of find this to be a bop. Its cute and loud and im down for it
3) Goldfrapp - Man electronica tubthumbing with a ripping bass that has such sensual vibes is just so good to me
4) Phillip Phillips - This does not do it for me. Not a fan of his sorry
5) Meghan Trainor - She is a very pretentious person especially when it comes to her lyrics...but cant deny the production snaps
6) Vengaboys - All their songs sound the same but its catchy. It works
7) Walk the Moon - I mean its a mainstream dance pop song made by men...I dont hate this song but when it comes to this category theres like a couple that are just better and thats saying something
8) The Pretty Reckless - Hmm. It has good elements but I dont know how I feel about it.
9) The Dixie Chicks - Eh not much of my style. Country stuff is stuff I dont enjoy. Sorry
10) Destinys Child - Ooo I like the marching kind of beat and of course their voices shine. Nice
11) The Weeknd - I mean everything about this works. The beat, the synths, the vocals, the tone...its great
12) Rhianna - I love Rhianna and man did Good Girl Gone Bad fucking do everything and more. While not my favourite song off the album, its still a hit and im not stopping her music
13) Ashlee Simpson - Her vocals dont mesh well with the production but I do like the production...just unfortunate
14) Red Hot Chilli Peppers - I dont know what it is about RHCP but they just have such nice appeal to me. They always have a good mix of rock with sorrow...and its so nice
15) Alexis Jordan - Oooo I like this early 2000's club vibe it brings. I could jam to this at a club and get my life. Quick
16) Panic! At the Disco - This will probably sound horrible but im not a P!ATD fan. I never got the appeal and I still dont see it here. Sounds tired
1445 days 19 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
welcome to the BETA 95 results!

WHO'S WHO?

PennyTrationStan        Ashlee Simpson
ianfitz0012        Meghan Trainor
NewNightmare7        Goldfrapp
TolisKalkas        Kelly Clarkson
LornaHollas        The Pretty Reckless
Darbe        The Weeknd
NicoleF        Phillip Phillips
bibbles        Red Hot Chili Peppers
QueenM1chelle        Alexis Jordan
Natepresnell        Panic! At The Disco
turkeylover        Cher Lloyd
TheGoodMan        Dixie Chicks
PrincessTeePee        Walk The Moon
Lachie227        Vengaboys
Fritzyyyyy        Rihanna
Talian        Destiny's Child
1445 days 19 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
Before we begin we have an ANNOUNCEMENT.

The Vengaboys track was released in 1998, therefore an ENTIRE four points is being taken away from their total. Crazy right?

As well as that, we have two jurors. Welcome back RICKTWORICK1 and PATRICK319!
Did they have taste? It's time to find out.
1445 days 19 hours ago
ianfitz0012
Wtf Lachlan lol
1445 days 19 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
QueenM1chelle        Alexis Jordan

01        Meghan Trainor
02        Goldfrapp
03        Panic! At The Disco
04        Vengaboys
05        The Pretty Reckless
06        The Weeknd
07        Rihanna
08        Cher Lloyd
10        Destiny's Child

and 12 points go to…       

Ashlee Simpson!!!
1445 days 19 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
PennyTrationStan        Ashlee Simpson

01        Walk The Moon
02        Vengaboys
03        Cher Lloyd
04        The Weeknd
05        Rihanna
06        Alexis Jordan
07        Dixie Chicks
08        Destiny's Child
10        The Pretty Reckless

and 12 points go to…       

Goldfrapp!!!
1445 days 19 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
Fritzyyyyy             Rihanna

01        Kelly Clarkson
02        The Pretty Reckless
03        Dixie Chicks
04        Walk The Moon
05        Phillip Phillips
06        Goldfrapp
07        Cher Lloyd
08        Alexis Jordan
10        The Weeknd

and 12 points go to…       

Destiny's Child!!!
1445 days 19 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
Talian        Destiny's Child

01        Goldfrapp
02        The Weeknd
03        Walk The Moon
04        Alexis Jordan
05        The Pretty Reckless
06        Cher Lloyd
07        Meghan Trainor
08        Rihanna
10        Red Hot Chili Peppers

and 12 points go to…       

Dixie Chicks!!!
1445 days 19 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
STANDINGS AFTER 4 VOTES        After our first update, Destiny's Child is in FIRST? Will Beyoncé get her redemption? If TSC still hates overhyped black women she might not. But there's still MANY votes to go, and Cher Lloyd isn't giving up either.

01        ::        030        ::        Destiny's Child
02        ::        024        ::        Cher Lloyd
03        ::        022        ::        Dixie Chicks
04        ::        022        ::        The Weeknd
05        ::        022        ::        The Pretty Reckless
06        ::        021        ::        Goldfrapp
07        ::        020        ::        Rihanna
08        ::        018        ::        Alexis Jordan
09        ::        012        ::        Ashlee Simpson
10        ::        010        ::        Red Hot Chili Peppers
11        ::        008        ::        Meghan Trainor
12        ::        008        ::        Walk The Moon
13        ::        006        ::        Vengaboys
14        ::        005        ::        Phillip Phillips
15        ::        003        ::        Panic! At The Disco
16        ::        001        ::        Kelly Clarkson

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!