This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 95

Topic » TSC BETA 95

1447 days 2 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
13) Ashlee Simpson - "Outta My Head (Ay Ya Ya)"
1447 days 2 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
14) Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Goodbye Angels"
1447 days 2 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
15) Alexis Jordan - "Happiness"
1447 days 2 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
16) Panic! At The Disco - "Death Of A Bachelor"
1447 days 2 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
And that's it!

First, you must listen to the songs, write your comments down below, and then mail me, QueenM1chelle, your votes, which will look like this:

12 -
10 -
8 -
7 -
6 -
5 -
4 -
3 -
2 -
1 -

The votes will be due by 4:00EST / 9:00GMT on Thursday the 4th of June!

Good luck!
1447 days ago
Darbe
1.        Kelly Clarkson – She has some really good tracks, unfortunately you didn’t pick one of them. I didn’t really enjoy this at all.
2.        Cher Lloyd – Definitely one of her strongest tunes.
3.        Goldfrapp – This track has always been incredibly underrated, I love it. So dark and mysterious.
4.        Phillip Phillips – Didn’t somebody try to submit this to TSC lately? I remember that faintly. Anyway, yeah this is not for me.
5.        Meghan Trainor – Lyrics are corny, but I’ve always thought this was a bop lowkey lmao. My favourite track by her.
6.        Vengaboys – LMAO this definitely broke the rules for being before 2000
7.        WALK THE MOON – Certified bop, it’s just so good
8.        The Pretty Reckless – I didn’t know this song, but I enjoyed it. The electric guitars are a yes from me.
9.        Dixie Chicks – This was pleasant I liked it
10.        Destiny’s Child – I mean it’s absolutely a bop and was on my list to submit soon. Grats on beating me to it.
11.        The Weeknd – While In Your Eyes is more in my taste range, I won’t deny this is one of the best songs of the year.
12.        Rihanna – pretends to be shocked to see Rihanna this week. At least you picked one of her stronger songs.
13.        Ashlee Simpson – Oh I just realised that her and Ashley Tisdale are apparently different people. Anyway, I really didn’t like this.
14.        Red Hot Chilli Peppers – Ugh Can’t Stop was right there :( Good band but the wrong pick, its a shame really.
15.        Alexis Jordan – Gay af but I’m honestly obsessed with this, why did this queen disappear? This feel-good bop got me nostalgic as hell.
16.        PANIC! At the Disco – Oh I mean I could see this doing well but I really don’t care for this theatrical type of stuff at all.
1446 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
1) Kelly Clarkson - This stylistically is the closest thing she's done to my own personal taste, but this still ends up being one of her weaker efforts for me. Just not sure if it's for HER.
2) Cher Lloyd - REMEMBA ALL THE THINGS THAT U N I DID FIRST????? It borders on genuine bop and joke song to me.
3) Goldfrapp - Cool track. Underrated for sure.
4) Phillip Phillips - I will not stand for any Phillip Phillips slander, "Home" was like the anthem post-Hurricane Sandy in Jerz. It's a cute song.
5) Meghan Trainor - 5) Meghan Trainor - "NO"
6) Vengaboys - OMG THE VENGABUS IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!! Cackling.
7) Walk The Moon - Genuinely surprised this hasn't been entered yet. Not my typical gig, but I like it.
8) The Pretty Reckless - Don't think I've ever heard this one. Angsty without ever going too far. Solid.
9) Dixie Chicks - I don't love their music, but I respect THEM. This is good when it really gets going.
10) Destiny's Child - HIT ME followed by the drumline will never fail to get me fucking hyped. Love.
11) The Weeknd - I try not to listen to this too much because I don't want to overplay it and get sick of it. That's r e s p e c  t.
12) Rihanna - Look at Brave putting the best three songs in the contest thus far in a row. Constantly raising the bar for us all... and doing it flawlessly.
13) Ashlee Simpson - Lipsyncing goddess. This isn't Pieces of Me, so I'm good.
14) Red Hot Chili Peppers - I don't think they particularly have many BAD songs, but I feel like there's better of theirs still eligible.
15) Alexis Jordan - Such a cute little serve.
16) Panic! At The Disco - Wanted more edge, less musical theater.
1446 days 2 hours ago
TheGoodMan
1) Kelly Clarkson - I love Kelly Clarkson with my ENTIRE heart, I think she's amazing and I love her personality. I wasn't really familiar with this song, and it's fine, but I think she's always been at her best when doing pop-rock. Breakaway is THAT album.
2) Cher Lloyd - I might honestly have to give this irony points because the RGH! part really has always cut to my CORE. This is a very clear embodiment of the year 2011.
3) Goldfrapp - Oh my i LOVE Goldfrapp, their brand of electronica was always really clever and sexy to me. This is a really amazingly put together song and I ALWAYS forget about it over Ooh La La, also a fucking tune.
4) Phillip Phillips - Flop, he was not even one of the best on his American Idol season IMO. Not for me.
5) Meghan Trainor - https://media3.giphy.com/media/xUOwG15c4ELBZRwRMs/giphy.gif
6) Vengaboys - I mean it's Vengaboys, they are late 90s early 00s dance ICONS. This, while repetitive and not their best, is still obviously culturally significant lol.
7) Walk The Moon - https://media1.giphy.com/media/3ohs4ohC16xQNgoety/giphy.gif
8) The Pretty Reckless - I forgot how good this song actually is. I had it on LOUD (sorry eardrums) but it hits that heavier pop rock spot that I do live for when done right.
9) Dixie Chicks - God I Love the Dixie Chicks, they were so fucking right and this song is a BRILLIANT retort to those who tried to cancel them for speaking their truth.
10) Destiny's Child - R&B absolute PERFECTION here. The fucking PERCUSSION section on this, the chorus, the ad-libs, everything in this is genius.
11) The Weeknd - This is what I would consider a modern classic actually. The synths are SO iconic and catchy, it really hooked me from the first time I heard it. I really like it.
12) Rihanna - I mean.. come on. This is a BOP. Undeniably a bop, like tell me you couldn't hear this in a club and pop your puss completely and all the way off?!?
13) Ashlee Simpson - This is.. bad. lol. I love Pieces of Me, and that one that's like you make me LA LA LA YEAH but this is.. unpleasant.
14) Red Hot Chili Peppers - I used to be quite the fan of RHCP, but I felt their stuff after Stadium Arcadium was not good. This one is fine, I liked the ending with the guitar solo.
15) Alexis Jordan - https://media0.giphy.com/media/3o7WIAKiieJu6yiWu4/giphy.gif AN EXCELLENT CHOICE! I forget about this song but anytime I hear it I get my actual life. We need #JUSTICE4ALEXISJORDAN.
16) Panic! At The Disco - PATD has lost any credibility IMO. I fucking hated that High Hopes song, I think it's one of the worst releases in the past 10 years or so. This is weird and doesn't feel right either but it's not high Hopes bad.
1445 days 5 hours ago
LornaHollas
1. One of my favourite songs by her. The chorus goes off!
2. Does this sound like a helicopter?
3. Not heard this before but it's a bop!
4. Not usually my sort of thing but for some reason I like this
5. She is such a guilty pleasure! The song is a bop though!
6. I have no idea what is going on
7. I have a friend who is obsessed with this song!
8. Loves this since it came out. Also the fact she is the little girl from the grinch makes this iconic!
9. Queens of dragging George Bush! This song was great!
10. Not my go to Destinys child song but I do like this
11. Think I've heard this before. Quite like it
12. Such a good throwback! This is still a bop!
13. I hope she is a lip sync assassin for all stars 5! This song is such a bop though!
14. Meh, did nothing for me
15. Never really cared for this if I'm honest
16. It's very musical theatre
1445 days 5 hours ago
Lachie227
1)        Kelly Clarkson – don’t hate the song but if you’re gonna submit any Kelly Clarkson song please submit a classic.
2)        Cher Llloyd – I still to this day cannot decide whether this son in ironically fun or genuinely shit.
3)        Goldfrapp – I forgot this song existed but I’ve always been in a fan of it, thanks for reminding me!
4)        Phillip Phillips – I’ve heard of this band before, and the song kinda trends bland and boring, especially in the verses.
5)        Meghan Trainor – I hate her so much but I can’t lie… I really like this song and it makes me mad
6)        Vengaboys – the best music going around honestly, they’re so cheesy but I love it
7)        WALK THE MOON – I do like some of their stuf and this song isn’t bad but idk it’s never really clicked with me
8)        The Pretty Reckless – The song is alright, nothing really wrong with it, but never heard of it before.
9)        Dixie Chicks – one of the most iconic political songs of this generation, sooooooo good.
10)        Destiny’s Chid – underrated Destiny’s Child song, I always forget this one exists, but it’s still really good.
11)        The Weeknd – one of the best songs released in the past year, perfect synth new wave song but modernised.
12)        Rihanna – not my favourite Rihanna song ever, but that still means it’s an absolute tune cause I love Rihanna
13)        Ashlee Simpson – is this the song she tried to lipsync on SNL? I honestly cant remember. For the song? Meh
14)        Red Hot Chilli Peppers – Never really been a fan of RHCP, they’re just not for me.
15)        Alexis Jordan – oh shit this is a throwback, but I looooooooove this song. Used to play it all the time as a kid
16)        Panic! At The Disco – although I’ve seen them live in concert, I’ve never been a fan of Panic, again just not for me.
1444 days 6 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Kelly Clarkson ~ I liked the 60s vibe, but the song as a whole didn’t do much else for me. The chorus let it down.
Cher Lloyd ~ Always wondered what’s the UGHs where about! This probably is my favourite by her though, it’s fun.
Goldfrapp ~ Forgot about this one, it still sounds very cool.
Phillip Phillips ~ For a genre that’s usually bland and unfulfilling, this is really quite good. Love the chorus.
Meghan Trainor ~ Bop! Strong message too, always liked this.
Vengaboys ~ Oh so childhood. Love them! Not even my favourite song by them but it’s still such a throwback.
Walk the Moon ~ Issa bop and a fucking half! Shook it’s not been sent yet. L O V E.
The Pretty Reckless ~ Not heard this before yo my knowledge, it’s pretty decent. Love pretty much anything a bit darker.
Dixie Chicks ~ Kinda relevant actually. I expected to hate this too and didn’t.
Destiny’s Child ~ Lol proper reminds me of my high school best friend. Can see this winning which I can’t be mad at.
The Weeknd ~ It’s really grown on me.. digging the synth.
Rihanna ~ 2008 was a sickk year both in life and in music. This brings back great memories, such a bop.
Ashlee Simpson ~ I think I get the appeal, but I have to be honest it stands very little chance of doing anything points wise in a beta this strong.. for me anyway.
Red Hot Chilli Peppers ~ Not even close to their best, this was bland tbh.
Alexis Jordan ~ Weirdly it reminds me of the first time I won stars! It’s still sounding cute, I liked this one.
Panic! at The Disco ~ It sounds so un-P!ATD weirdly. It’s alright, not really what I like from Urie and co though.
1443 days 15 hours ago
turkeylover
1) Kelly Clarkson - This isn't bad. I thought I would completely hate it but I don't. The chorus is kinda ugly though.
2) Cher Lloyd - Legendary. Cher Lloyd did that. What a queen. This is a bop but it's also like shit? I love it.
3) Goldfrapp - This is cute. I'm not, like, in love with it but there's worst songs here. So good for this song I guess.
4) Phillip Phillips - I hate his voice. I hate this song. I hate this genre. There's like no redeeming qualities about this.
5) Meghan Trainor - She ended men with song so I have to stan. Honestly, I actually really like this which makes me hate myself more but anyways. This is lowkey legendary.
6) Vengaboys - This is so powerful. Invented up and down. I'm living for this.
7) Walk The Moon - I hate that I don't hate this. His voice does sound like literally any basic white guy that makes mediocre music like this but it's not the worst thing ever.
8) The Pretty Reckless - Jenny's criminally underrated. She's such a queen. Anyways, this song is a bop. It's also good.
9) Dixie Chicks - I thought this would be a life changing bop but it wasn't. It's cute I guess. So there's that.
10) Destiny's Child - LMFAOOO AT 3:19 WHEN THEY'RE LIKE "CAN YOU KEEP UP" AND BEYONCE AND KELLY GLANCE AT MICHELLE SHUSJSJSNSJ this is such an iconic song. One of my fave destiny's child songs ever. Also, they did michelle dirty by having her dance with a wall even though she's the worst dancer out of the 3.
11) The Weeknd - I actually really like this. This is like really good. I'm lowkey obsessed with this.
12) Rihanna - Ugh this is perfection. A bop.
13) Ashlee Simpson - She's cute. I expected more from it but yeah. It's definitely not bad though.
14) Red Hot Chili Peppers - First of all, miss rebecca black could outsing him. Second of all, the pretty reckless should teach them how to make rock music or something. This is so blah and ew at the same time.
15) Alexis Jordan - Invented happiness. This is actually so good and I love it. Ugh her mind.
16) Panic! At The Disco - I hate panic at the disco. I don't see what people like about them. Brandon urine is overrated. Anyways, this sounds like 3 different christmas songs. And I like christmas music so there's that.
1443 days 14 hours ago
ianfitz0012
1) Kelly Clarkson - one of her best songs in a while but I wish we went back to fun rocker kelly
2) Cher Lloyd - ICONIC song… one of my favorite pop songs of the last decade
3) Goldfrapp - edgy sex music I guess? It sounds good I can't lie
4) Phillip Phillips - extremely basic and I remember when this was randomly plopped in the amazing spider man movie… meh
5) Meghan Trainor - BOPPPPPPPPP it's her best song
6) Vengaboys - annoying and gives me a headache
7) Walk The Moon - for a song by men it really SLAPS!!!
8) The Pretty Reckless - it's so random to find this in beta but I really love this
9) Dixie Chicks - a classic american idol song… don't hate it, it's fine, but yea I was never too into the dixie chicks
10) Destiny's Child - TSC HATES BEYONCE! Yea obviously this is amazing
11) The Weeknd - I could count on one hand the amount of songs by The Weeknd that I like. This is actually my first time hearingit and it's not terrible but still it's The Weeknd
12) Rihanna - a great song by her but it's not doing it for me rn… My favorite song from her hasn't been in beta yet hmm
13) Ashlee Simpson - funny that she's an entry but boring song
14) Red Hot Chili Peppers - I pReFeR thEiR OtHeR SoNgS mOrE!
15) Alexis Jordan - a song/genre I normally stan but this is just so anti-climactic and could do so much better
16) Panic! At The Disco - FOB last week Panic this week, ok! It's average for them
1443 days 14 hours ago
Talian
1) Kelly Clarkson : I am glad she came into her own. This is something different from her usual stuff. But can’t deny she has much better.

2) Cher Lloyd : Bop. But omg where is Astro?

3) Goldfrapp : I am sorry I am really lot a fan of this kind of music. The instrumental is great tho. But her vocals... great. But a huge turn off for me.

4) Phillip Phillips : I wowed you never listen to a male folky song after 2015 so fuck you.

5) Meghan Trainor : Ya to s to the yas yas yaaaaaaas. Omg such a major bop.

6) Vengaboys : Such a throwback moment but god if I’ve always hated this.

7) Walk The Moon : I vividly remember 12ing this in TSC 5/6 years ago. Now it has lost so much of its appeal. Like I am at the point where I am like “this sucks”. It doesn’t. But it has lost so much of its appeal.

8) The Pretty Reckless : Such a head banger.

9) Dixie Chicks : WOW. WOOOOOW. I am crying. So powerful. Amazing. How have I never heard of them before coming back to TSC? I surely need to get back on their discography ASAP. They rock.

10) Destiny's Child : I cant believe Destiny’s Child invented drum lines and split screens.

11) The Weeknd : Ok blame my bf for this but I seriously had enough of this song. Like seriously this has been the song of my quarantine. Not that I wanted it to be. But I compulsorily listened to this at least 20 times a day for the moment we’ve been locked down.

12) Rihanna : Tell me one thing Rihanna did wrong EVER. Like seriously you could have sent a non single track from her first raggae albums and I would have been white dad twerking all the way thru. Isn’t this her best? No. Does she have a bad song tho? No.

13) Ashlee Simpson : Lol

14) Red Hot Chili Peppers : By not being even  in their top 100 best songs it surely pissed over most of these other songs this contest.

15) Alexis Jordan : Never heard of this but it’s fine. Very fun.

16) Panic! At The Disco : He’s dad. This is a good song. Not my fav. But he could literally make anything sound heavenly good.
1443 days 8 hours ago
bibbles
1) Kelly Clarkson – not my thing, at least she can sing and the tune it catchy, but its okay.
2) Cher Lloyd – nope!!
3) Goldfrapp – this was not too bad, catchy, 80s. slight muse feel!
4) Phillip Phillips – a bit mumford, its was quite good.
5) Meghan Trainor – just like she says, NO.
6) Vengaboys – and a double no!!
7) Walk The Moon – love it!
8) The Pretty Reckless – really good, even for a female singer!
9) Dixie Chicks – it was pleasant!
10) Destiny's Child – nope!
11) The Weeknd – love it, really good song!
12) Rihanna – shes so nasally!
13) Ashlee Simpson – quite repetitive!
14) Red Hot Chili Peppers – love rhcp, love the instruments! That bass!
15) Alexis Jordan – its okay, a bit one note!
16) Panic! At The Disco – love panic!

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!