This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 80

Topic » TSC Beta 80

1991 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
13) Calvin Harris - 'Pray to God' ft. HAIM

1991 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
14) Gia Farrell – ‘Hit Me Up’

1991 days 19 hours ago
LiukBB
11. Jessie J: Even though it kinda has cheesy lyrics, i really enjoyed this. I still prefer other songs by her, but this was quite touchy and quite cool. Realy like the vibe coming from this song. 7+
1991 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
All 14 songs have been posted!

Make sure you listen to all of the songs, post your comments and then send your votes to me!

Please give 12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 points to your ten favourite songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

Your votes are due in on Wednesday 21st November by 4pm EST/9pm GMT with the results starting when the TSC show has finished.

Good luck!
1991 days 19 hours ago
LiukBB
12. Martin Garrix : This troye sivan is everywhere :P. This is a good EDM song  overaal, I only  wish troye's voice was a bit stronger. The drop in the chorus is a bit meh, but it's still quite enjyoable. It kinda drags towards the end so a bit of penalization I guess. 6+
1991 days 19 hours ago
LiukBB
13. Calvin Harris: Oh 2 Edms songs back to back. In the contention of the two this kinda snaps deffo more. It's so intruiging. This might be a dark horse for the win. IEverything there works well and it's so modern and energetic. Hope it does well , 7/8.
1991 days 19 hours ago
LiukBB
14: Gia Harrell: Lot of uptempos this week. This is maybe a bit too much in terms of fastness of the melody and infact I can't get through . Her vocals put me a bit off. It's not bad, but it's just something who doesn't work together. But i have a feeling this will do well 5
1991 days 18 hours ago
Eoin
01) Snow Patrol - TOOT - Love them, but this is so far from their best.

02) Ellie Goulding - BOOT - I hateeeee this song, love her, but this was overplayed to death.

03) Example - BOOT - I've always found his voice just to be the most annoying thing ever, like I hate all of his music.

04) P!nk - TOOT - Pop perfection, modern and a bop.

05) Rag'n'Bone Man - TOOT - Love the vibe of this, not gonna be my fave of the night but very strong.

06) Lily Allen - TOOT - Her at her best, just adorable, i love it.

07) Silk City, Dua Lipa - TOOT - Honestly a low key bop, sure she can do better, but I really do quite like it.

08) Narcotic Thrust - BOOT - T R A S H.

09) Adele - TOOT - How can you fault this, just stunning, perfect, beautiful.

10) Shakira - TOOT - I like her, but this song is annoying, still its Shakira, i can't boot.

11) Jessie J - TOOT - Although I love when she goes all out, this is still a good entry from Jessie.

12) Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan - TOOT - I loveeee this, Troye's vocals are great and I just love the vibe of this song.

13) Calvin Harris - BOOT - I always preach Haim are underrated but you wouldn't think it from this song...

14) Gia Farrell - BOOT - Won't hit you up after this trash
1991 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) Snow Patrol - They've really never done anything for me. This doesn't change that. Felt like it went on 5ever.
02) Ellie Goulding - She's got better (have they all been used?), but it's fine.
03) Example - Not a huge fan of the production, which I'm guessing is supposed to be the selling part of this. Not a huge fan of the delivery either. GUESS I DON'T LIKE IT.
04) P!nk - I mizz OLD P!nk so badly. Doesn't move me.
05) Rag'n'Bone Man - Still a vocal masterpiece
06) Lily Allen - The original is pretty underrated. I don't think I needed this cover, although I do enjoy Lily's voice. Just not my thing stylistically.
07) Silk City, Dua Lipa - Moderate level bop.
08) Narcotic Thrust - I feel like this should do more for me than it ultimately did. Not a fan of the verses.
09) Adele - I almost submitted River Lea because I'm a sucker for an underrated "album filler" (does Adele even have FILLERS?). I usually kinda shit on live performances being sent, but she sounds flawless.
10) Shakira - She's a little hit or miss with me, but she's usually not BORING. I was bored by this.
11) Jessie J - The chorus saves this. I was hoping for something from Who You Are.
12) Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan - Production is a bit MEH, but Troye's delivery is smooooove.
13) Calvin Harris - This has definitely grown on me over time.
14) Gia Farrell - Fun fact that isn't factual because I forget the exact connection: Tolis went to high school or college with her.~
1989 days 22 hours ago
bibbles
01) Snow Patrol – love it, love snow patrol
02) Ellie Goulding – its was okay, not really a fan, but its passable.
03) Example – not my kind of music, but I do like example  as a person.
04) P!nk – hubby likes pink, im not a fan!
05) Rag'n'Bone Man – heard this sooooo many times. Its okay.
06) Lily Allen – worst cover ever!!!!!!
07) Silk City, Dua Lipa – not my thing, reminds me a bit of heather small in places, its okay.
08) Narcotic Thrust – this was….. interesting!!!!
09) Adele – me and hubby disagree about adele all the time, he thinks shes amazing and I don’t really care for her music. She has a good voice, but not a fan!
10) Shakira – not a fan, but at least she can sing!!
11) Jessie J – I put her and lily allen and katy perry in the same box!!
12) Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan – at least its not another annoying female!!
13) Calvin Harris – a bit samey, its okay.
14) Gia Farrell – its quite dated!!
1989 days 19 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Snow Patrol – Oh ok…oh ok…what an interesting choice. It’s fine, I actually quite enjoyed it haha :p.

02) Ellie Goulding – Something about this song really irks me haha :p A good voice though. :p Just it’s the sort of song I would change radio station for.

03) Example – It’s a classic, but again nothing I particularly like. :p

04) P!nk – Lovely. :) Not her best, but it’s good tbh. :) I really enjoyed this from start to finish. :)

05) Rag'n'Bone Man – Still flawless. The person that keeps picking these flawless male vocals knows how to play this game haha. :p

06) Lily Allen – I mean Lily Allen hates this so much she told BBC Radio 1 to delete it from their system. TBH it isn’t a patch on the original but it’s fine.

07) Silk City, Dua Lipa – Speaking of radio 1, they loveeee this. :p It’s good, I don’t complete get the hype for it haha :p

08) Narcotic Thrust – This is a blast from the past. I’m pretty sure watching this video of repeat when it was first released convinced my family that I was straight. Woops. But again with Emma Bunton this was purely a ‘yasssss’ moment. :p

09) Adele – She has better you could have picked that would have been guaranteed the 12 from me. This is fine, but the song is carried by her vocal, it isn’t a particularly well produced song. :p

10) Shakira – I don’t get what you guys are doing…you snagged P!nk, Shakira & Adele and you choose these songs okoi…this just sounds like a rip of eternal flame in places haha :p

11) Jessie J – Why? TBH this song is cheesy cheese on toast, it’s ok…better than the film version though haha :p

12) Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan – Sounds like moody teenagers mumbling…and then some god-awful parakeet noises.

13) Calvin Harris – Former TSC winner. Still sounding great in my opinion. I enjoyed this a lot and it was a nice throwback. :)

14) Gia Farrell – This loses out in the trashy battle this week, but it’s fine haha :p
1989 days 18 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) Snow Patrol - Didn't realise they had more music tbh, was probably better off not knowing because this completely passed me by.
02) Ellie Goulding - Yaaaas one of my least favourite songs of all time by one of my least favourite artists of all time. Sorry. :p
03) Example - Yaaas another one. Bye.
04) P!nk - Pretty poor by her standards but I'm reaching for something to enjoy so this will have to do. Not sure I could ever hate something of hers. :)
05) Rag'n'Bone Man - I imagine this is probably gonna win, I get why. It's good, don't love it as much as other people seem to but I still enjoy it. Solid choice.
06) Lily Allen - Loooove her music, this is still gorgeous. Definitely benefits from the season too. Chills. <3
07) Silk City, Dua Lipa - Didn't really get this at first but it's a grower. Not necessarily Dua's best but I dig it.
08) Narcotic Thrust - Lmao this was kinda iconic. Liked it more than I care to admit.
09) Adele - Yeah a bit like P!nk I don't think I can ever dislike something of hers. Pretty damn great, love this a lot.
10) Shakira - I didn't _think_ I could dislike anything of Shakira's either, but here we are. Disappointing. I'd have been all over this in like 2010 but eh.
11) Jessie J - QUEEN OF CHINA. The song is... not great, she has much better, but there's no way I'm giving her a negative comment. Pretty cute for what it is.
12) Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan - Not sure I'm ever gonna like anything Troye does. Didn't care for this in TSC, don't care for it now. Martin has much better.
13) Calvin Harris - Oh it's THIS. Never actually knew what this was called but the chorus is very familiar. Shame the verses aren't on the same level, didn't care for it.
14) Gia Farrell - This was not what I thought it was. Meh, it's fine.
1989 days 17 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Snow Patrol ~ It does progress quite well and gets better the longer it goes on. I still don’t think I’m entirely sold, though.
Ellie Goulding ~ Probably my favourite by her, lovely song.
Example ~ 2010 was just, dark times. As much as I hated it though, this song just BANGS... still sounding fun.
P!nk ~ Not exactly her best, but certainly a very enjoyable listen all the same. Nice.
Rag’n’Bone Man ~ I expect this will win and I’m fine with that. Class song.
Lilly Allen ~ Covers are allowed, then? John Lewis ‘13 come AT ME. It’s nice, probably not winner potential, though.
Silk City, Dua Lipa ~ Oh this is a fun one. Gives me oldskool dance vibes, kinda like.
Narcotic Thrust ~ Lol throwback, I miss being 13. Used to like it despite the awful lyrics.
Adele ~ Oooo you competitor! Yeah... it’s good, but hey it’s adele!
Shakira ~ Oh to have her figure, just for a day! Used to like this, bit falsetto-ey though. Another good throwback.
Jessie J ~ Oh you could have entered ANYTHING else by her...
Martin Garrix, Troye Sivan ~ I definitely expected a much better production, but despite, the vocal was lovely. S’ok.
Calvin Harris ~ Go awfff a bit. I miss HAIM, good to hear this again.
Gia Farrell ~ Say Nay.
1989 days 13 hours ago
Insanity17
01) Snow Patrol- Nice instrumental, but it’s very lackluster and gets to be a drag after a while. Honestly, this could have ended at around the 2:00 mark because it didn’t provide anything different after that point.
02) Ellie Goulding- I like the dynamics of this and Ellie’s tone is cute. There’s power and energy that the first song lacked.
03) Example- That instrumental is so grating. I liked the rap part, should have probably all been rap in my opinion. It’s catchy.
04) P!nk- I love her voice, but this isn’t her best song. It seems like it’s trying to be catchy, but it isn’t catchy for me. I like it though despite that.
05) Rag'n'Bone Man- He has such a great tone, but this has just been overplayed for me to appreciate it at this time.
06) Lily Allen- I can’t listen to this without crying, it’s such a cute song.
07) Silk City, Dua Lipa- It’s definitely full of energy. I think it’s just okay.
08) Narcotic Thrust- Is this a Eurovision entry…cause this sounds cheap. Messy but catchy.
09) Adele- “I’m so mad I’m getting old, it makes me reckless” is basically how I feel all the time. I haven’t heard this song in a while, so I got chills as the music started. Damn that vocal gets me every time.
10) Shakira- Subdued Shakira is not for me. Her iconic vibrato shines here.
11) Jessie J- Great vocal, but this is so generic.
12) Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan- I just really like Troye’s vocal on this and it has a great dynamic. I like the energy.
13) Calvin Harris- This is just overdone. The instrumental was way too overpowering and the dynamic sound was missing. I love HAIM though, so the vocals were great.
14) Gia Farrell- This didn’t hold my attention due to it being so basic and outdated.
1989 days 12 hours ago
Aquamarine
01) Snow Patrol - Yikes this is worse than any of the nonsense you'd hear in the actual TSC it's just so slow and boring.
02) Ellie Goulding - I love nearly everything Ellie does and I really love the Fifty Shades soundtracks lmfao.
03) Example - I'm really questioning who the people playing this contest are because this is just a complete bleh.
04) P!nk - This is another song that was on my countdown, this one being last year. I was actually singing this to myself today LMAO.
05) Rag'n'Bone Man - I'm pretty sure this is in a commercial or something because I hear it all the time. It's okay I guess.
06) Lily Allen - How many people have covered this song...at this point I don't even know who originally did it. This certainly isn't the best rendition.
07) Silk City, Dua Lipa - People are really hype on Dua Lipa, and more rightfully so than the other gay icon Carly Rae. This is alright.
08) Narcotic Thrust - LOL this is kind of iconic and goes off a bit. This is the garbage that's completely for me.
09) Adele - This is quite possibly Adele's worst song. I really never liked it. It's just very yuck.
10) Shakira - I LOVE MOM. Shakira is truly the prettiest human being to ever grace this planet. This isn't as good as a lot of her stuff, but I still love her.
11) Jessie J - Don't you threaten me with Jessie J. This is probably going to wind up winning lmao. Or Pink. One of the two.
12) Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan - I will never in my life give Troye Sivan a single point. He gets under my skin.
13) Calvin Harris - HAIM is just fucking weird. I think they were on SNL once. Meh. They aren't as bad as Disciples, who I always get them confused with. This is okay.
14) Gia Farrell - LOL WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS. What kind of 2000s nonsense? I'm screaming this is really something.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!