This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 80

Topic » TSC Beta 80

2006 days 2 hours ago
DallasAndrew
01) Snow Patrol – ‘Wild Horses’ It's a little bland, doesn't reach an exciting level, but the whole sound is certainly rythmatic and enjoyable. I think it is the type of music that grows in time for a listener.
02) Ellie Goulding – ‘Love Me Like You Do’ An artist that never impressed me with anything. A good voice but with no expresivity. There is an only song I've liked from her discography and this is not it, so don't expect to much from me for her.
03) Example - 'Kickstarts' Bad music and bad singing. The rap part was not bad, but it's not enough.
04) P!nk – ‘Beautiful Trauma’ Another song that lefts me with no excitement, it's pretty inoffensive. Didn't know about it, I guess that it's a fair reason.
05) Rag'n'Bone Man – ‘Human’ Always a pleasure to listen to it. Didn't resist in time as I was hoping but it's a great example of quality modern music. Congrats for the win I guess!
06) Lily Allen – ‘Somewhere Only We Know’ Absolutely beautiful, it was stunning! I don't know, I can't say there is a big difference between this style and Ellie Goulding's song, but this had a total different impact on me. It could be about my mood now, I don't know, but at this time it was a great moment.
07) Silk City, Dua Lipa – ‘Electricity’ Dua's work is becoming worse and worse, very bad song.
08) Narcotic Thrust – ‘I Like It’ I classic! Not a fan, but there are elements I enjoy.
09) Adele – ‘When We Were Young’ Not her again, please! A great artist, but I am so over her after being presented everytime and everywhere. It's a strong song, one of her best I would say.
10) Shakira – ‘Underneath Your Clothes’ Another emotional one, so many today! Absolutely stunning, best song of a so big artist, in my opinion.
11) Jessie J – 'Flashlight' Far from what I was expecting, it was quite good, nice buildup and some emotion put in it.
12) Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan – ‘There For You’ It's finally over, it was a very hard listen.
13) Calvin Harris - 'Pray to God' ft. HAIM I usually like Haim, the collaboration with Calvin Harris might be the problem there.
14) Gia Farrell – ‘Hit Me Up’ Very much energy, nice voice. Not necessarily a fan, but it's ok.
2005 days 17 hours ago
Patrick319
01) Snow Patrol - Not my thing at all. It drags a lot.
02) Ellie Goulding - Not the biggest fan of Ellie personally, but this song is quite good. It's really catchy which is an accomplishment given the genre.
03) Example - I think I recall listening to this in 2010 (along with more of their songs) so it brings back a lot of good memories. They have better but it's a bop.
04) P!nk - Felix might have an aneurysm if he heard this, or if I voted for it. Fortunately for him, it's a crap song.
05) Rag'n'Bone Man - Naturally a bit overplayed, but it's a solid song.
06) Lily Allen - I'm feeling really cold and stoic today but this is actually stirring something inside of me. Maybe it's the video. I don't love it but it's making me feel something.
07) Silk City, Dua Lipa - Disappointing for Dua. I don't dislike it but it's incredibly generic and nondescript.
08) Narcotic Thrust - I wasn't in the mood for this at all. Awful.
09) Adele - Surprisingly haven't heard this. It's a bit sleepy. I don't dislike it but it'd be nowhere near the top of my ranking of Adele's discography.
10) Shakira - If it's not She Wolf, I don't care what it is. This was incredibly boring.
11) Jessie J - Another ballad. NOT IN THE MOOD. At least this was a bit more melodic than the last two.
12) Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan - Martin Garrix has better productions but it's an earworm. Quite good.
13) Calvin Harris - BOP! Extremely catchy and well-produced. Thanks for submitting this.
14) Gia Farrell - LOL this was predictably cheap, but nonetheless enjoyable. It's catchy.
2005 days 16 hours ago
adeleadele
01) Snow Patrol- Its really boring and not my kind of music at all, dont like this!
02) Ellie Goulding- I know many people dont like this song, but i love it, it's honestly a masterpiece!
03) Example- That beat is annoying, and so is just everything, this is bad.
04) P!nk- I've never been that big of a fan of Pink, this was just decent but nothing special.
05) Rag'n'Bone Man- LOl gurl. I've never been a fan of this song i dont like his vocals and the song is ok
06) Lily Allen- Video is nice! The song is pretty as well, it's just very gentle and touching! Good choice, but i don't think many people will appreciate this.
07) Silk City, Dua Lipa- Dua Lipa for me usually makes basic songs, this is also basic!
08) Narcotic Thrust- OMG a bop ! Sounds like a late 90s or early 2000s song! I love this its so iconic!
09) Adele- OK I PROMISE I DID NOT SEND THIS LOL! What a Coicedence the same time i returned to beta Adele is sent! I love this song honestly, definetely the best song from 25 for me!
10) Shakira- I like some Shakira songs, never heard this one before! It's a pretty nice ballad actually! I hope this does well!
11) Jessie J- Iconic! I love the buildup honestly, it starts quiet then gets louder and more powerful near the end! Really like this!
12) Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan- Yeah no LOL
13) Calvin Harris- Have not heard this song in a while! One of Calvin Harris's stronger songs! Haim is iconic too!
14) Gia Farrell- Omg queen slay! A really nice bop, great closer!
2005 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
The show is about to begin but first we need to know who is who
2005 days 14 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Don't we wait for TSC to finish? Or did it?
2005 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
Who’s Who?

adeleadele - Adele
Alexeh23 - Silk City, Dua Lipa
Aquamarine - Ellie Goulding
bibbles - Snow Patrol
Catch_a_falling_star - Narcotic Thrust
DallasAndrew - Shakira
Eoin - P!nk
Fritzyyyyy - Rag'n'Bone Man
Insanity17 - Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan
LiukBB – Jessie J
Patrick319 - Calvin Harris
PrincessTeePee - Example
ryan5676 - Lily Allen
TolisKalkas - Gia Farrell
2005 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
The votes will be revealed when the TSC show has finished
2005 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I enter trash and Luca doesn't like it...
I know!!!!!
2005 days 14 hours ago
LiukBB
Grats Fritzy
2005 days 14 hours ago
Alexeh23
adeleadele - Adele

yaaaas
2005 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
Now lets start with the first vote
2005 days 14 hours ago
adeleadele
adeleadele - Adele
2005 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
ryan5676        Lilly Allen

1        Narcotic Thrust
2        Snow Patrol
3        Jessie J
4        Calvin Harris
5        Example
6        Rag'n'Bone Man
7        Gia Farrell
8        Silk City, Dua Lipa
10      Adele

and 12 points go to…       

Ellie Goulding!!!
2005 days 14 hours ago
adeleadele
ty for 10 king
2005 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
LiukBB        Jessie J

1        Silk City, Dua Lipa
2        Example
3        Snow Patrol
4        Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan
5        Shakira
6        P!nk
7        Rag'n'Bone Man
8        Adele
10      Ellie Goulding

and 12 points go to…       

Calvin Harris!!!

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!