This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 79

Topic » TSC Beta 79

2002 days 23 hours ago
Eoin
09) O-Zone
2002 days 23 hours ago
LiukBB
07. Ariana Grande : I like an Ariana Grande song Lol what. This ain't too bad, but oh ok the progression isn't good and I am getting a bit annoyed with her voice. Too bad cause the start was promising.Repetitive in the end 5,5.
2002 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Where is Ella Eyre?
2002 days 23 hours ago
Eoin
Oh oops!
In my first TSC fuck up here's song 7 not 10 :S

07) Ella Eyre
2002 days 23 hours ago
LiukBB
09. O Zone :LMAO I LOVE THIS OKAY ? IT'S SO CATCHY AND SO FUNNY AT THE SAME TIME. i stan this. Gotta vote for some romananians neighbours 6/7
2002 days 23 hours ago
Eoin
10) Shania Twane
2002 days 23 hours ago
LiukBB
07. Ella Eyre:  I am gonna save the beat of this, but the rest was pretty okay with nothing really standing out.  Catchy though. 6.
2002 days 23 hours ago
Eoin
11) Dwayne Johnson
2002 days 23 hours ago
LiukBB
10) Shania Twane: Pretty standard , but this is growing on me as the song goes. This has a nice feeling all around and puts you in a good mood. Really dig the chorus 7+
2002 days 23 hours ago
Eoin
12) Fall Out Boy
2002 days 23 hours ago
LiukBB
11) Dwayne Johnson: LOL . This is meh. Like it's a pretty much standard song , it does have a rhythm but it's getting very annoying as the song goes bye. Lol my sister prolly likes it, but it's trassshhh. 5-
2002 days 23 hours ago
Eoin
All 12 songs have been posted!

Make sure you listen to all of the songs, post your comments and then send your votes to me!

Please give 12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 points to your ten favourite songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

Your votes are due in on Wednesday 14th November, when the results show will be hosted. (Time TBC)

Good luck!
2002 days 23 hours ago
LiukBB
12 )Fall Out Boy : Bibbles? Didn't like th ebeginning, but the pre chorus and the chorus are kinda cool.Overall not too bad, but it feels it lacks in something. 6+
2002 days 11 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) Rae Morris - Pretty sure I was put off by the vocal effects when it was entered in TSC back in the day. Didn't bother me as much this time around, but still not super into it.
02) Beyonce - Of all the Bey? It's stellar vocally, but not really my thing in comparison to what else could have been used here.
03) Lindsey Stirling - It's cool for what it is.
04) Hozier - Haven't heard this in a while, which is definitely a good thing. Was kinda over it at a point, but with a long break in between, I'm back into it.
05) Beverley Knight - Link is blocked here. Thanks, Obama. Good energy, but not really worth looking for it, which took approximately 3 seconds.
06) Amy Macdonald - Well, this Beta is dire, eh?
07) Ella Eyre - Entered this into regular TSC. Loved it then, love it now.
08) Ariana Grande - Despite it being super sexy, I always thought this was SLIGHTLY overrated. But in comparison to the rest of this contest, girl is serving.
09) O-Zone - Yep, it's still annoying.
10) Shania Twain - Disrespecting a legend by spelling her name wrong, Eoin? Real cute. Rill cute. Not her best, but it's still Shania.
11) Dwayne Johnson - I tend to shit on DIsney music and there's definitely some shame for me admitting this is my SHIT. but let's not pretend it doesn't kinda go off.
12) Fall Out Boy - A pretty meh ending to a very meh Beta.
2002 days 2 hours ago
DallasAndrew
01) Rae Morris - Never heard this before. Quite weak and forgetable.
02) Beyonce - Never been a fan of Beyonce, so considering that this is actually impressively good. One of her best.
03) Lindsey Sterling - I don't know what the smoked when they've done this, but this was absolutely fabulous, great sound and the video totally captivated me, very nice approach.
04) Hozier - This one of the nicest creations in terms of famous music in the recent years. It has power, it has impact.
05) Beverley Knight - It has some good elements, it progresses nicely, but it missed something to totally get me. But not bad by any mean.
06) Amy Macdonald - This is a strong week. I've always like this song, something alternative for nowadays music.
08) Ariana Grande - Ariana with her best description: not bad, but nothing memorable.
09) O-Zone - I can't believe it! I've considered sending them. I'm not exactly a fan but here I might be subjective, they made a name for Romania outside, even though Dan is actually from Moldova (even the band I guess). What a different style from what he's singing today...
07) Ella Eyre - Nothing on my style so this doesn't say anything to me.
10) Shania Twane - That quite did impressed me much. Really cool!
11) Dwayne Johnson - I don't think he made it to chart. Too bad he's not having any voice.
12) Fall Out Boy - Ok sound, somewhere it really lacks something.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!