This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 79

Topic » TSC Beta 79

2002 days ago
ryan5676
01) Rae Morris – This is something that some people might like, but I’m not one of them and its down to the music which is grating and the male vocalist being annoying
02) Beyonce – It’s this song and I want to be honest here, this is one of Beyoncé’s best song simply because it shows how much of a powerhouse her vocals are and gives an emotional performance
03) Lindsey Sterling – Yes I am bloody pumped up by this which is epic to a high standard and is very unique in the style used and girl you can play that violin all day and no one would get bored by it
04) Hozier – He has got a good voice and that is what I enjoy from this song but the rest can be considered a bore and chore to listen to
05) Beverley Knight – It’s got a good beat and the singer gives a good showing and overall it is all good but nothing special in my opinion
06) Amy Macdonald – I admire her singing style that gets me in a rush with her flawless she does it and the music is so simply and it all works so perfectly
07) Ella Eyre – This is trying to be a bop but it falls flat on its heels from the slurring vocals and the music not living to the standards and it all flopped in the end
08) Ariana Grande – She has got nice vocals which are all good but what on earth is the music used that is causing my head to explode and its just so irritating
09) O-Zone – All I can say is that this sure is a catchy bop and the chorus is the main star that ups the game and even though the verses are weak, its still a very memorable song
10) Shania Twane – I’m just not liking this with her vocals not being good and the music gets on your nerves very quickly and is something that I won’t be humming for a long time
11) Dwayne Johnson – I see what’s happening here, it’s a catchy song that can be very likeable and even though he isn’t a singer he does bring in the energy and I guess I’m welcomed by it
12) Fall Out Boy – Now that is a voice that I would die to have a listen to and the instrumental is very lovely and brings so much fun and there is no one who could dislike this cute song
2001 days 19 hours ago
Aquamarine
01) Rae Morris - Erm. Are we really scraping the bottom of the barrel of popular songs because this was really something.
02) Beyonce - I mean this is kind of something you enter just to enter Beyonce because yikes.
03) Lindsey Stirling - I think she performed this with Brian King Joseph on AGT this year so this is really tea.
04) Hozier - See this was good at the time and now its absolutely awful doo doo garbage.
05) Beverley Knight - Ok this video was blocked so I had to find my own. What in the world is this? It has 37k views.
06) Amy Macdonald - LOL I love this song so much I found it on Binb to begin with and now it's really just a bop.
07) Ella Eyre - This nonsense has definitely been in TSC before and I didn't like it then and I'm not going to like it now.
08) Ariana Grande - I mean its OK...It's not her best song but certainly not her worst. At least it's not Side to Side.
09) O-Zone - I never know if this or the Haiducii version is the real one but honestly it kind of slays a bit.
10) Shania Twain - Please Eoin, spell a single artist correctly. Shania was canceled when she said she supported Trump and her only fans are gay. That being said, this is a toot.
11) Dwayne Johnson - You have got to be kidding me right?
12) Fall Out Boy - I loe this song! It's really catchy and I think it was on my countdown one year.
2001 days 14 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) Rae Morris - The effects on their vocals are really unnecessary and the song would probably be better without them. Otherwise, I like the instrumentation in the verses but this was a bit meh. She has much better.
02) Beyonce - Again she has much better than this, but I can appreciate her vocal prowess. Don't love it, but it's decent.
03) Lindsey Stirling - I was NOT expecting this. Really loved the intro but it lost me a little as it went on. Still pretty good.
04) Hozier - Oh this has really never been used before? Kinda mad I didn't pick up on that lol. Loved this when it was released and nothing has changed, a phenomenal song.
05) Beverley Knight - I was hoping for a trainwreck but what I got was pretty bleh. Not bad, but not good. It happened.
06) Amy Macdonald - Omg I completely forgot about this song. Iconic. Hasn't necessarily aged well, but it's a classic.
07) Ella Eyre - Have all her great songs been sent? Her voice is brilliant as usual, and it's pretty solid, but definitely not her best.
08) Ariana Grande - All her new music to choose from and you choose this? It's good, but I'm kinda over it.
09) O-Zone - Still sucks. Possibly even more than it did before.
10) Shania Twain - It's fine, but didn't really grab me.
11) Dwayne Johnson - I'm all for a cute Disney song every now and again but this is pretty awful.
12) Fall Out Boy - "A pretty meh ending to a very meh Beta."
01) Rae Morris – I like this a lot, I can’t remember listening to this, so it’s  really pleasant surprise.

02) Beyonce – Maybe I should give up my gay badge but I don’t think I like many of her songs. This too, there is something about her vocal that I don’t enjoy.

03) Lindsey Sterling – This charted high enough to be in a Beta? Woops :p Love her, love her music, this isn’t my absolute fave by her, but it’s decent enough for sure.

04) Hozier – Beautiful. It will most likely win by a landslide here and it probably deserves to haha :p The video is stunning and so is the song…so yay for you :p

05) Beverley Knight – Sounds a bit tinny. ‘Bev’s back for 2011’…that would explain the tinny video haha :p I like this a lot. :p

06) Amy Macdonald – I forgot that she actually has other music other than ‘mr rock n roll’ This is cool…I like I like

07) Ella Eyre – Always a bit of a hit or miss for me, but I like this one. Especially in this line-up she is sounding like a superstar haha :p

08) Ariana Grande – Why is this being entered when she has more recent iconic songs? This is cool…always feels like we’re wading through treacle as the pace just seems off haha. :p

09) O-Zone – I still can’t believe how much of a hit this was. :p I nearly had to turn it off though, as its pretty painful to listen to haha. :p

10) Shania Twane – Wasn’t looking forward to her and there I played this and realised you entered her absolute banger. BANGER. Yassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss I feel like a fake fan but this is fantastic.

11) Dwayne Johnson – isn’t there better songs from this film? Surely there is?  Come on Tolis, you can do better. :p

12) Fall Out Boy – What are you doing? There are much better songs by them not entered before by them? Are you ok? In this contest this is good, but honestly you had about 6 songs that could have easily won to pick from.
2000 days 23 hours ago
bibbles
01) Rae Morris – its not too bad, I can hear another song in there!!
02) Beyonce – really cant stand beyonce
03) Lindsey Sterling – this was okay, would love to be able to play an instrument like that!!
04) Hozier – this not already been in?? the only song I can remember him doing.
05) Beverley Knight – its okay, catchy in places.
06) Amy Macdonald – this not already been in? was this in an ad?
07) Ella Eyre – she was quite nice on bake off!
08) Ariana Grande – never liked Ariana grande!
09) O-Zone – interesting if I was 12 and on holiday at a holiday camp!!
10) Shania Twane – its okay. Catchy.
11) Dwayne Johnson – I like Dwayne, not sure he can sing though!!
12) Fall Out Boy – love fall out boy!!
2000 days 23 hours ago
bibbles
which fall out boy song would you have chosen star?
2000 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
01) Rae Morris - I remember this from TSC. Its held up quite well. Really strong.
02) Beyonce - This is one of those songs I tend to enjoy whenever its performed on any singing show, but wouldn't go out of my way to listen to it. It's a strong ballad though, and it's always nice to hear some old school Beyonce.
03) Lindsey Stirling - Lindsey never disappoints. Fantastic tune.
04) Hozier - I've never loved this song but I can't say I dislike it. It's fine.
05) Beverley Knight - This was not good.
06) Amy Macdonald - It's a bit dull, but passable. Pleasant.
07) Ella Eyre - Back when Ella used to make good music. Grats on my 12.
08) Ariana Grande - Kinda wish you went for literally anything else by her. I feel like this tries to be sultry but it completely misses the mark for me.
09) O-Zone - LOL it's been a long time since I've listened to this. I don't care what anyone has to say - I still enjoy this.
10) Shania Twain - Never cared for Shania, but this was cute.
11) Dwayne Johnson - This charted? Oh my. Horrible.
12) Fall Out Boy - Not their best, but it's a nice way to end the contest. It's a cool upbeat track.
2000 days 5 hours ago
Eoin
Results will be at 9:30 GMT
2000 days 4 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Rae Morris ~ Love this, so different. Her vocal is amazing.
Beyonce ~ Phenomenal vocal work. Not my favourite song by her but you have to give it to her. Very nice.
Lindsey Stirling ~ Fun song! Heard this before sure I’ve considered entering it. She’s so talented.
Hozier ~ This actually took a long time to grow on me. Still not exactly in love with it but I get the appeal.
Beverley Knight ~ Throwback! A bit generic in places but the chorus is good. Used to quite like this.
Amy McDonald ~ 100% prefer Mr Rock and Roll, This passed my by but it wasn’t like, awful either?
Ariana Grande ~ Not really her best but it’s fine. No Tears Left To Cry is the one.
O-Zone ~ Iconic! Reminds me of being 13/14, and it’s Dan Balan! It’s sooo Ryan but oh well it’s getting high POINTS.
Ella Eyre ~ I miss her punchy days like this, great song.
Shania Twane ~ Oh LOL, memories of my high school bestie, she was obsessed with this. Reminds me of sleepovers. It’s a meh song though, I kinda always thought that and the lyrics are SO bad. I like this song more for the memories than the actual song.
Dwayne Johnson ~ This was a choice.
Fall Out Boy ~ Middle of the Road imo
2000 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Rae Morris        nothing will ever be as good as Walls. The electornic tone to their vocals is annoying too
02) Beyonce        I mean... yes... queeen... work...
03) Lindsey Sterling        i mean... queen....
04) Hozier        i think the song is okay... but i never had a moment where it was iconic to me
05) Beverley Knight        i mean... it was okay.. but like i wasn't living
06) Amy Macdonald        oh i love lesbian music
07) Ella Eyre        i mean... iconic
08) Ariana Grande        yaaaas queen
09) O-Zone        iconic
10) Shania Twane        oh no... who let itspipez in
11) Dwayne Johnson        i c o n i c
12) Fall Out Boy        this isn't that great. but okay
2000 days 1 hour ago
AlanDuncan
Eoin wait for me xoox
2000 days 1 hour ago
AlanDuncan
01) Rae Morris - This is BETA? What is this shit?
02) Beyonce  - Vocal goddess. Overplaayed but i like old bey
03) Lindsey Sterling - she won TSC didnt she?  its not her best
04) Hozier - I mean this is amazing
05) Beverley Knight - I hate how good her voice is but this song does nothing for her.
06) Amy Macdonald - SCOTTISH QUEEN WORK BITCH
07) Ella Eyre - I love her so much
08) Ariana Grande - thank u, next
09) O-Zone - I mean this is iconic as fuck
10) Shania Twane - legit what is this? she has good songs?
11) Dwayne Johnson - LMAOOOOOOOO
12) Fall Out Boy - i mean they have better but meh.
2000 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
So that means everyone has commented and voted
2000 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
We'll start in a few minutes, just need to add Alan's very last minute scores in
2000 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
Who's Who -

Alexeh23 - Hozier
bibbles - Fallout Boy
Catch_a_falling_star - Beverly Knight
DallasAndrew -  Shania Twain
Eoin - Beyonce
Fritzyyyyy - Ella Eyre
LiukBB - Amy Macdonald
Patrick319 - Lindsey Sterling
PrincessTeePee - Rae Morris
AlanDuncan - Ariana Grande
ryan5676 - O-Zone
TolisKalkas - Dwayne Johnson

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!