This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Best of BETA!

Topic » Best of BETA!

3319 days 1 hour ago
bibbles
gosh i wasnt last, although im too lazy to work out my placing!!

could you post who was who?

and congrats js for the win!
3317 days 18 hours ago
Limegrass
Sorry, I was in France on a rowing camp for the entirety of this, from invitation to results, hence why I haven't submitted anything for a couple of weeks.

I think it's a bit unfair that
1) All of my entries weren't penalised, just the top 2
And 2) I lost even when I hadn't confirmed participation, which just seems ridiculous.

Sorry but it just seems a little silly to be honest
3317 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Hi Lime!

I think you misunderstood what this contest was (through no fault of your own). We all got to choose a song from the 20, regardless of whether or not we submitted them originally (although the original poster got first pick out of their songs).

Two of your entries were penalised as they were picked by you and Fern (going by the table as that is all I know) and unfortunately you both didn't have the time to submit your comments and votes. The others were submitted by other players (including myself), so that is why they were not penalised.

I'm sure Aqua can give you more details as he organised it. :)

The next contest will be a redemption one, where we get to the pick out of the 20 songs that did the worst.

Congrats JS!
The Killers were so close though! :p
3315 days 22 hours ago
Limegrass
Okay, that makes a bit more sense now! Thanks for clearing that up!

I still didn't confirm participation though........ oh well!

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!