This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Best of BETA!

Topic » Best of BETA!

3325 days 15 hours ago
Aquamarine
Will begin soon...
3325 days 15 hours ago
Aquamarine
Running Order:

01) David Guetta
02) Keane
03) Emeli Sande
04) Shontelle
05) Miranda Lambert
06) The Killers
07) Imagine Dragons
08) Enrique Iglesias
09) Kylie Minogue
10) Christina Perri
11) Britney Spears
12) Little Mix
13) Demi Lovato
3325 days 15 hours ago
Aquamarine
01) David Guetta - When Love Takes Over

This particular song originally placed SECOND, yet managed to make the top 20 contest! Will it redeem itself this time or come up just short again?
3325 days 15 hours ago
Aquamarine
02) Keane - Somewhere Only We Know

Originally won its contest in TSCb37 and was submitted by Limegrass. I remember someone on The Voice doing a nice rendition of this but I forget who...
3325 days 15 hours ago
Aquamarine
03) Emeli Sandé - Clown

Pretty sure this is the only song in the contest I haven't heard before, so that should be good. Side note - it was finally warm in Boston today so lets hear it for spring!!!
3325 days 15 hours ago
Aquamarine
04) Shontelle - Impossible

This was one of the songs I was most surprised to see hadn't been picked for SO long in TSCb! Other things that were impossible today: My CS240 test.
3325 days 14 hours ago
Aquamarine
05) Miranda Lambert - Mama's Broken Heart

Fun Fact: Miranda Lambert has a husband on the voice who always seems very interested in his 16-18 year old female contestants... BUT THATS NONE OF MY BUSINESS
3325 days 14 hours ago
Aquamarine
06) The Killers - Somebody Told Me

What ever happened to The Killers anyway?
3325 days 14 hours ago
Aquamarine
07) Imagine Dragons - Demons

Night Visions was one of my favorite albums of all time, and Smoke and Mirrors was hands down the biggest disappointment album of all time for me.
3325 days 14 hours ago
Aquamarine
08) Enrique Iglesias - Do You Know?

Mike Boogie is in this damn video.
3325 days 14 hours ago
Aquamarine
09) Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Outta My Head

This is one of the more recent entries to Beta...
3325 days 14 hours ago
Aquamarine
10) Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts

Hopefully no one was looking for a spirit raising song next ;)
3325 days 14 hours ago
Aquamarine
11) Britney Spears - Toxic

It did INCREDIBLY well AND had a penalty. Imagine it could have been higher without it.
3325 days 14 hours ago
Aquamarine
12) Little Mix - Salute

Another song I hadn't heard before Beta that won, which is usually not the case!
3325 days 14 hours ago
Aquamarine
13) Demi Lovato - Skyscraper

Another song I was shocked that didn't get submitted until very recently since it was a clear winner. Probably Demi's best!
3325 days 14 hours ago
Aquamarine
ALL 13 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!

Listen to all of the songs, post your comments and then PM your votes to me in the usual way, (12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1) to your favorite ten songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

You cannot vote for yourself or discuss voting with each other. You are not allowed to reveal which act you submitted.

You have until Wednesday, April 8th at 5PM EST/10PM GMT to submit your comments and votes.

The Results show will be one hour after the deadline closure at 6:30PM EST/11:30PM GMT

Thank you to everyone for allowing me to do this Best of Contest. If it succeeds I'll do another redemption contest with the worst songs ;)

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!