This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 36!

Topic » TSC Beta 36!

3583 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
05) George Ezra – this is from a itv3 (I think its itv3) trailer, thought he would be a older man with a beard! Saw a tshirt last week “I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you”!!!
3583 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
05) George Ezra – This surprised me. If you asked me for an opinion of George Ezra before this contest, I would have told you that I really disliked his music. This is much better than ‘Budapest’. Almost toe-tapping good. :) Not phenomenal, but very pleasant.
3583 days 14 hours ago
Limegrass
05) George Ezra - He's one of those people I've heard of this summer, but not really gotten into. I've even heard snippets of Budapest, but haven't gone further than that. This is a real surprise actually, because it was so so chirpy, and I found it really sweet. The blend of his vocals with the clicky music works well too, a very awwww and good song.
3583 days 14 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
06) Avicii  - 'Wake Me Up'
3583 days 14 hours ago
FlameonX
is andre3000 from outkast?
3583 days 14 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Yep, Derek!
3583 days 14 hours ago
FlameonX
LOL and the song started off with "hey ya"
3583 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
06) Avicii – My least favourite Avicii song. It is still a good entry, but it is not perfect. Lots of his songs (that have not been entered already) would have been a guaranteed 12 or 10 pointer. The song doesn’t fully show off Aloe’s fantastic voice. Good but not great. :) The video is annoying as well. :P
3583 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
did you not hear budapest in the tsc lime?
3583 days 14 hours ago
Limegrass
06) Avicii - Has this really not been entered yet? Gosh... well the radios have been murdering it for over a year now, and I still somehow love it. It's not overly electro or folk, but a nice enough mix of both. Like I said, it's pleasant, but it's not gonna win awards or anything like that. A good summer anthem, something we didn't really have this year.
3583 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
06) Avicii – thought this had been used!! Its catchy!
3583 days 14 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
07) Cee Lo Green - 'Forget You'
3583 days 14 hours ago
Limegrass
I don't think I remember it, bibs!! :/ I don't think I liked it though...
3583 days 14 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
He must have washed his mouth out before this to kiss his mother.
3583 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
i didnt remember it either lime, i was going to submit it last week, until i saw that blue used it!!

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!