This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 36!

Topic » TSC Beta 36!

3559 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
LOL.
3559 days 21 hours ago
bibbles
and im ready
3559 days 21 hours ago
bibbles
helen, worst winner of all time!!
3559 days 21 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Woo Bibbs!
Woo
3559 days 21 hours ago
Limegrass
She was kinda entertaining though..
3559 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) Shakira - 'Can't Remember To Forget You (ft. Rihanna)'
3559 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
If stuff doesn't work for you guys in the UK, let me know. :)
3559 days 21 hours ago
bibbles
she should never have won, she was the most unpopular house mate who was given a free ride to the final.
3559 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
I gave up on the civilian season a few weeks before the finale (first one in a while that I haven't gotten fully through). When I heard the winner, I almost vomited.
3559 days 21 hours ago
FlameonX
Great line up! I see we're down two people.
3559 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Such a classy music video!
3559 days 21 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Shakira – Out of Shakira’s newer stuff, ‘Empire’ is a masterpiece. This is a little cheap, all right for what it is I suppose. I always find she competes with the other singer when she duets. SH etries to our warble the other singer :p A good way to start the contest.
3559 days 21 hours ago
Limegrass
01) Shakira - I've never listened to this all the way through, so it's surprising me from the start! I really do like the beat in the verses, and the chorus is likable enough. I remember I showed my great grandmother this once and she said "Oh, well they look like they're really good friends".... which kinda sums it up. Not really entirely connected, but just enough to make it nice, and quite a good song.
3559 days 21 hours ago
bibbles
01) Shakira – its shakira, lots of ohwohoha and ooooos like she always does!!
3559 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
02) Darren Styles - 'Save Me'

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!