This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 33!

Topic » TSC Beta 33!

3570 days 3 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
Hello is anyone on for me to start the contest?
3570 days 3 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
So here is the running order for the 33rd TSCb contest

1) Jordin Sparks
2) Bastille
3) Jason Mraz
4) Ed Sheeran
5) Tulisa
6) High School Musical
7) Leona Lewis
8) Bloc Party
9) Taio Cruz
10) Miranda Lambert
3570 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Here. Gonna try to stick around and live comment for everything. :)
3570 days 3 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
1) Jordin Sparks- Battlefield
3570 days 3 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
2) Bastille- Things We Lost In The Fire
3570 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
1) Jordin Sparks - I've always enjoyed this. Probably one of my favorite songs from an Idol winner, actually, though I'm sure that compliment means less than it's intended to mean (with all due respect to Ms. Kelly).
3570 days 3 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
3) Jason Mraz- I Won't Give Up
3570 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
2) Bastille - Actually haven't heard this, or at least I don't recall hearing it. Like it more than the other work I've heard from them. Started to drag after a bit, but still a pretty solid entry.
3570 days 2 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
4) Ed Sheeran- The A Team
3570 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
3) Jason Mraz - Oh, Jason Mraz, how quickly you lost your appeal with me. Which was like a day or two after I first heard "I'm Yours" 5ever ago. It's pleasant, but it really doesn't do anything for me.
3570 days 2 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
5) Tulisa- Young
3570 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
4) Ed Sheeran - Has this never really been used yet? I dig it, but it's lost a little bit of its shine for me since it's been done like 20 times in the past few seasons of Tengaged Idol (Tolis can vouch for this).
3570 days 2 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
6) High School Musical- Gotta Go My Own Way
3570 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
5) Tulisa - NDubz and Tulisa in back to back weeks? I can get behind that, though I'm not sure the rest of TSCb can. ;) Got down to this.
3570 days 2 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
7) Leona Lewis- Bleeding Love
3570 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
6) High School Musical - Ugh, guilty pleasure. Screw it, NO GUILT. Of course I could do without Efron, but his part in this is so minimal that I try to pretend it never even happened. Vanessa slays. I can't wait for bibb's TWEE comment.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!