This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 33!

Topic » TSC Beta 33!

3567 days 9 hours ago
Talian
Wow thank you for all the votes guys!

And congrats to Tolis! Very deserved!:)
3567 days 9 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
Mailers will be sent out tomorrow about TSCb 34 :)
3567 days 9 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
if we have our stuff today, can we have it in early? i may not be on tomorrow.
3567 days 9 hours ago
bibbles
thanks for hosting andrew, a great first time!
3567 days 9 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
kilikfan042mrow- Sure you can send it in :)
3567 days 9 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
thanks bibbles but I have to ask got any constructive criticisms for me?
3567 days 8 hours ago
Monrooster
Well done on your first hosting gig, andrew! Sorry I'm busy on the other TSC at the moment. Congrats, Tolis. Well deserved!
3567 days 8 hours ago
bibbles
communication. but i thats been addressed with the amount of pms you can send. other than that, i though you did great
3567 days 8 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
thanks everyone for the support :)
3567 days 8 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
yes, definitely communication. especially considering i had not known we were starting. i just refreshed the page ten to fifteen minutes after the start.
3567 days 8 hours ago
Talian
Yes sorry congrats andrew!:) you did a great job for your first time! I know how stressful i can Be with all my Last minute changement but you were so kind with me!:) you did an amazing job in my opinion ! Why am i so undecided with charted song?:) ITs like no good song comes to my mind when i need to submit a song Here.. Unlike the main TSC..

PS: I'm sorry in advantage if i'll change my mind repetetly this week cause i have no idea on which song to submit next week! Please forgive me andrew!:)

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!