This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 31!

Topic » TSC Beta 31!

3608 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
Maps now? :O
3608 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
Damnit, wrong again.
3608 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
1.        Muse - I prefer some older Muse (shit that would be penalized by a few years if submitted here), but this isn't too bad as like a ~pump up~ anthem that I would never be able to utilize in my everyday life because I don't do anything that I need to get pumped up for. ;)
3608 days 21 hours ago
Monrooster
My computer crashed so I have no idea how far in the song we are. I'll just wait for your comments haha
3608 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
2. Maroon 5 - I wonder what Bibbs is going to say about the constant swearing there.
I didn't really enjoy this, I've not liked much of Maroon 5's more mainstream status. Disappointed here as well.
3608 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
2. Maroon 5 - LMFAO, I have somehow managed to avoid seeing the music video for this despite hearing it so many times. The video is so incredibly distracting to the music. DID WIZ KHALIFA JUST PULL UP VALE-... OH, I GET IT, I THINK. Somehow, I think the distraction of the music video helped this out for me.
3608 days 21 hours ago
Monrooster
I'll let catch and fritzy catch up
3608 days 21 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
2.        Maroon 5 – You would have gotten 12 points from me if this was ‘one more night’…but unfortunately this is my least favourite Maroon five song. It is a pleasant listen I guess. I kind of wish there was not so much background noise from the video though lol :p
3608 days 21 hours ago
Monrooster
3)        Usher – Burn

Usher Raymond IV, known professionally as Usher is an American singer, dancer and even an actor. He’s released a total of seven studio albums with four reaching #1 in the US and three reaching #1 in the UK. Usher has never been used in the main TSC contest but in TSC Beta 10, his song ‘DJ Got Us Fallin’ in Love’ earned him 8th place. ‘Burn’ is one of three of his singles to top the singles charts on both sides of the Atlantic. Will that be enough to get him a win?
3608 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
As I expected Good Kisser.

I suck at this guessing game.
3608 days 21 hours ago
Monrooster
I think there a few later on you'll get right
3608 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
3. Usher - I know this is one of the classic Usher R&B songs, but it barely kept my attention. His stuff either bores or irritates me.
3608 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
Is it time for I Knew You Were Trouble maybe this time?
3608 days 21 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Usher – No thank you. The only song I like of Usher’s is ‘yeah’. This song just reeked of desperation when it was released and it still has that air about it now. :p I think I’m being too harsh now….I’m not keen on this entry. Gawd it goes on….and on….and on…..
3608 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
3. Usher - They call me U-S-H.E.R-R-A-Y-M-O.N.D, BABY TELL ME WHATCHU WANNA DO WIT ME. Sorry, I have to do that every time I write about Usher. Anyway, this already has such a nostalgic feel to it for me these days. I'm getting old. This is/was my jam.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!