This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 31!

Topic » TSC Beta 31!

3584 days 12 hours ago
Monrooster
The contest will start shortly after the main TSC contest results finish!
3584 days 6 hours ago
Monrooster
Starting in about 10 minutes!
3584 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
Hello!
3584 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Here :D
3584 days 6 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Hereeeee.
3584 days 6 hours ago
Monrooster
Hey everyone! Well done on your first main game hosting, rick!
3584 days 6 hours ago
Monrooster
Here's the running order:

1.        Muse
2.        Maroon 5
3.        Usher
4.        Taylor Swift
5.        Michael Jackson
6.        Franz Ferdinand
7.        David Guetta
8.        John Legend
9.        Iggy Azalea
10.        Coldplay
11.        Lady Antebellum
12.        Jay Sean
13.        OneRepublic
14.        Gorillaz
15.        MKTO
3584 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
Big one for TSCb :O

And thanks Mon!
3584 days 6 hours ago
Monrooster
Yeah, had a few other people send in entries too but they weren't accepted. I think TSC Beta is growing a bit lately!
3584 days 6 hours ago
Monrooster
Let's get started!
3584 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
I will try to predict what songs have been sent ;p
3584 days 6 hours ago
Monrooster
1)        Muse – Uprising

Muse is an English rock band formed in 1994. They’ve released six studio albums thus far with four reaching the top spot in the UK and three reaching the top 10 in the US. They debuted in the main TSC 17 with ‘Supermassive Black Hole’ and earned bibbles her second win! Will they cause an uprising amongst you all in their TSC Beta debut and get another win in this contest?
3584 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
Ok, I thought Madness would have been sent awks.
3584 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Muse - Oh my god, I can't believe this is the first time this song has been entered. This is an anthem and a half. Actually now that I listen to it again, it is not as good as I remembered lol :p I still really enjoyed it though. :D
3584 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Muse - I kind of don't feel this song as something that'd uprise the citizens. It doesn't build up too much, and I feel there is a lot missing there.
3584 days 6 hours ago
Monrooster
2)        Maroon 5 - Payphone (feat. Wiz Khalifa)

Maroon 5 is an American pop-rock band. They’ve released four successful studio albums, all of which have reached the top 10 in the UK and the US with a fifth ‘V’ being released in late 2014. Being so well-known, they haven’t been used in the main TSC contest and their debut in TSC Beta was with ‘Moves Like Jagger’ in TSC Beta 16 earning them 6th place. Will they better that this time around with ‘Payphone’?

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!