This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 11!

Topic » TSC Beta 11!

3920 days 20 hours ago
Monrooster
Katy Perry's #1 in the UK
3920 days 20 hours ago
hippydude126
thats depressing, time to emigrate to New Zealand

oh wait she's no. 1 there too...
3920 days 20 hours ago
hippydude126
Adele - Chasing Pavements

#8 Londoner Fact

London's smallest house is three-and-a-half-feet wide, and forms part of the Tyburn Convent in Hyde Park Place, where 20 nuns live.
3920 days 20 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
Old Adele... tres interessant, n'est-ce pas?
3920 days 20 hours ago
hippydude126
Alicia Keys - Girl On Fire

#9 New Yorker Fact

In November for Boy Scouts and in March for Girl Scouts the annual Urban Camp-Outs are hosted at the Empire State Building.
3920 days 20 hours ago
hippydude126
anyone else coming to camp at the empire state building?
3920 days 20 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
No I am camping outside Ben Cohen's house. Mmmmmmmmmmm...
3920 days 20 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
1) Avril Lavigne – I love this song so much. I was listening to the Live Lounge version a few days ago, so the fact this has been entered in here makes me VERY happy.
2) Sara Bareilles – Pales in comparison to Ms Lavigne. It just plods along and doesn’t leave any sort of impact on me.
3) Ben Howard – Nice chorus, weak verses. He has a nice tone, but I’d love to hear some more range.
4) Take That – A very upbeat song. I liked this when it first came out, but now its synonymous with Morrisons supermarket and it’s starting to piss me off lol.
5) Katy Perry – When this first came out and I had to choose between Roar and Applause, this song lost without a contest. Now the music video has come out and I have listened to it a few times, it’s beginning to grow on me.
6) Norah Jones – This is pretty upbeat for a Norah Jones track, and it doesn’t sound like her at all. It’s not that bad, but like Ben Howard I would have liked to have heard a bit more range.
7) Daft Punk – Categorically no. Sounds like every other Daft Punk song and lacks originality. Overrated and bland.
8) Adele – I like Adele’s older stuff, and I think her album 19 is WAY better than 21. This is a classic.
9) Alicia Keys – A good song to finish. Reminds me of the Wilam version every single time. Yeah, I like this one a lot.
3920 days 20 hours ago
Monrooster
By the way, wasn't Katy Perry in this recently with Hot N' Cold?
3920 days 20 hours ago
hippydude126
actually i might join you boo!
3920 days 20 hours ago
hippydude126
and monrooster it doesnt matter if they ahve appeared in TSCb as long they havent appeared in TSC
3920 days 20 hours ago
Monrooster
It says nobody from TSCb1-10 in the mailer you sent us
3920 days 20 hours ago
hippydude126
ALL 9 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED

Listen and comment on all songs and then PM your votes to me (12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1)

You cannot vote for yourself, or discuss voting with others.

Results will be held on Wednesday!

Voting Deadline is Wednesday 6pm BST (But please do it ASAP)

Results show will be Sunday pm 7pm BST
3920 days 20 hours ago
hippydude126
SHIT!

sorry, I lied :/
3920 days 20 hours ago
Monrooster
Well, if I'm honest, a few names that have been in the past TSC betas did cross my mind, so I think it's a little unfair that one's been included here :/

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!