This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 11!

Topic » TSC Beta 11!

3897 days ago
Monrooster
I think it's in the running for the charts over here in the UK, so I think it's a single
3897 days ago
Monrooster
I'm listening to the charts right now, so I'm not commenting live. I'm just observing! haha
3897 days ago
hippydude126
It has got to No. 1 on US Billboard Hot 100
3897 days ago
hippydude126
Sara Bareilles - I Choose You

#2 Californian Fact:

The state motto is “Eureka!”, a Greek word translated "I have found it!" The motto was adopted in 1849 and alludes to the discovery of gold in the Sierra Nevada. Eureka is also the name of the city Sara is from.
3897 days ago
pok3rf4ce
Ah fair enough. I knew it was on her upcoming album and it wasn't released in the UK yet so it must have been in the Billboards. Thanks! ^_^
3897 days ago
Monrooster
Yeah, this is the first week it's up for the charts. It's looking strong to be #1 too. It's Katy Perry vs. Ellie Goulding!
3897 days ago
hippydude126
We all know that Gaga is the best though
3897 days ago
hippydude126
Ben Howard - Keep Your Head Up

#3 Londoner Fact:

Seventeen per cent of the 32,000 music performances that take place in London each year are free
3897 days ago
pok3rf4ce
Of course, gags reigns supreme.
3897 days ago
hippydude126
*Bows down to pok3rface because she clearly knows her shit*
3897 days ago
pok3rf4ce
I'm a he.... but you can still bow down to me.
3897 days ago
hippydude126
Take That - Shine

#4 Mancunian Fact:

Over twenty Nobel Prize winners have come from Manchester.
3897 days ago
hippydude126
lol whoops not awks at all
3897 days ago
hippydude126
Katy Perry - Roar

#5 Californian Fact

In Pacific Grove there is a law establishing a $500 fine for molesting butterflies
3897 days ago
pok3rf4ce
As long as I can still rape a moth. Whew!

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!