This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 7!

Topic » TSC Beta 7!

3973 days 3 hours ago
hippydude126
I LOVE COURTNEY LOVE
3973 days 3 hours ago
bibbles
hellooooo tolis!!!!!!!!
3973 days 3 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
3.        Demi Lovato – Heart Attack

Fun Fact: Demi Lovato rose to fame starring in Disney Channel’s Camp Rock. Similarly, Connorthomson has also starred in a film called Camp Rock, but unfortunately his show does not feature on the Disney Channel, In order to watch connorthomson in Camp Rock, you need to be over the age of 18 and have your credit card details available.
3973 days 3 hours ago
LisaSak
There you are!
3973 days 3 hours ago
bibbles
next!!!!!!!!!!!!
3973 days 3 hours ago
andalarew_2231
Tolis i hope i wasnt toooo late with my votes :( i wasnt home all weekend :S
3973 days 3 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
I don't think Tolis can complain about anything being late, Andrew. Don't panic. :D
3973 days 3 hours ago
bibbles
this has been used!
3973 days 3 hours ago
LisaSak
Tolis is late aswell, so you being late but not later shouldn't be a problem, right?
3973 days 3 hours ago
Monrooster
2 - I do really like The Decemberists. That one was not their best one in my opinion, but it's still nice to see them in this. I love the harmonica bit, the chorus is catchy and their voices mesh together really well.
3973 days 3 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
No it hasn't. Check the TSC spreadhseet. Never been used by anyone. Ever. Until now.
3973 days 3 hours ago
LisaSak
This song was in a TSC-like contest I'm in sometimes. I did not give it points.
3973 days 3 hours ago
bibbles
really?? where have i heard it then?
3973 days 3 hours ago
sarahnva
I didn't get a mailer. :(
3973 days 3 hours ago
NerdBird44
3) Demi Lovato : I was never a fan of this song.. If you had chosen "Skyscraper" I would've been Goo-Goo-Ga-Ga over it! xD

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!