This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Quarantini

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Quarantini..

1488 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Sydney and Mike, voted out at the last tribal council.

Tonight, Jackson has individual immunity and cannot be voted for, everyone else is fair game. Votes are due by 7 PM EST TOMORROW as usual.

PYN if you want a question.
1488 days 8 hours ago
Kelly0412
ill take a question william
1488 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kelly — Do you feel the need to scramble this round, or are you confident the six  people who kept you last round will do the same tonight?
1487 days 19 hours ago
sergeant
Josh
1487 days 16 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Meee
1487 days 15 hours ago
Tachycardia
me
1487 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Josh — Does Tayvie’s quit have any measurable impact on the dynamics for this vote?

Brittany — Has there been any talk of the merge idol and how it may come into play at all?
1487 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Christian — Do you think people have started to get final 3 plans together or is it still focused more on who vote out from round to round?
1487 days 14 hours ago
Tachycardia
Christian — Do you think people have started to get final 3 plans together or is it still focused more on who vote out from round to round?

I think the main focus is definitely round to round because there's no point planning a final 3 if you won't be here the next vote. But I feel like everyone has given it some thought
1487 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1487 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1487 days 11 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
1487 days 11 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Jesus is my idol and he is always with me.
No need to play nothing.
1487 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*nobody stands*

Alright, I'll read the votes.
1487 days 11 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
https://media1.tenor.com/images/e3cfcee8df31a16120d411e999b3c5a1/tenor.gif

Me rn
1487 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Pietro.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!