This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 - Thirasia

Topic » Tribal Council #5 - Thirasia

1392 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome to your first tribal council as a new tribe, Thirasia. Votes are due by 6 PM EST tomorrow (July 4th), keep sending in confessionals.

PYN if you want a question.
1392 days 16 hours ago
Aquamarine
hi :)
1392 days 15 hours ago
nnewman3
Hi
1392 days 15 hours ago
RickDev
Hi :)
1392 days 14 hours ago
KidA
Hola
1392 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Johnny — This is your first tribal since the Steve vote which was pretty much a free pass for your whole tribe. Do you feel things starting to get more complicated as we move deeper into the game?

Nick — What do you think tonight’s vote I primarily based off of?

Rick — This tribe is almost composed entirely of members of original Akrotiri. Does this add a certain level of unpredictability to the vote?

Ryan — Based I’m how the swap played out, do you see it more as an opportunity to put yourself in a better position for the long term or an obstacle to be navigated around?
1392 days 3 hours ago
nnewman3
I think tonight vote is based on the challenge Performance
1392 days 3 hours ago
Aquamarine
Fortunately no, I don’t see this vote as more complicated. There’s always the possibility of being blindsided yourself, but I don’t think that’s what’s happening tonight.
1392 days 3 hours ago
Aquamarine
Also fuck your holiday challenge
1392 days 3 hours ago
KidA
It's always a little bit of both, but luckily this tribe swap was a flop and didn't complicate things all that much
1391 days 20 hours ago
RickDev
Yeah I think it does. Because we could easily just stay Akrotiri strong and move on with the vote. But Is that the right option? So we won't really know what is going to happen until we see the votes.
1391 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1391 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1391 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*nobody stands*

Alright, I'll read the votes.
1391 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Sandy.
1391 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Nick.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!