This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Santorini Cast Reveal

Topic » Santorini Cast Reveal

1398 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
However, there was one thing I forgot to mention...
1398 days 19 hours ago
nnewman3
What will the twist is I wonder
1398 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Hi,  I’m out atm
1398 days 19 hours ago
Mattyboy0005
Good luck everyone!
1398 days 19 hours ago
nnewman3
Gl Matt
1398 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
This season, we're introducing SECRET PARTNERS!

You will all be randomly partnered with somebody on the other tribe. Only you and your partner will know about your status, so do with this information as you all wish.

An advantage is available for one set of secret partners.

In order to have a shot at this advantage, you and your partner must both make it to the merge, where you will both compete in an advantage challenge. There is no limit to the number of secret partners that can compete in this challenge, but only one pair will walk away with the advantage. Secret partners will not be exposed at the merge, but rather the challenge will be a non-live individual game, and the winner will be determined by the combined scores of both partners. The winners are obviously not public either, so those who win the advantage can share that information as much as they please. More information on this twist when you all merge.

That was a lot to soak in, so take a breather! I'm going to add you to the chats now. Again, Will will have info on your first immunity challenge later tonight.
1398 days 19 hours ago
nnewman3
That awesome
1398 days 19 hours ago
KidA
Will be online more tomorrow, looking forward to this!
1398 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Hi folks, sorry about that, I totally fell asleep. Thanks Tots for doing the cast reveal for me. First immunity challenge will be at 7 PM EST tomorrow.

I'm trying to stick to the 7-8 PM EST range for challenges as that's when most people said they could make on their application.

I'll be randomizing your secret partners shortly!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!