This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Merge

Topic » The Merge

4009 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Congratulations!

There are ten of you remaining, you know what that means!   Drop your buffs, you are now one tribe!  This game just got a lot more interesting, didn't it?

When I get home today (Not sure what time, it may be after 4 PM though.)  I will post your FIRST non- live individual immunity challenge, which will last for 24 Hours.  (James has an advantage in it.) 

During that time, you should work on naming your new tribe (Get Creative!  Use Mayan/ Mexican cities, ethnic words, or anything you want.)   

Oh, and here are some fresh, new, blue buffs for you.

I've got to leave soon, congrats on making it this far!  By the way, I've decided this first season will have a final 2, and a jury of seven.
4009 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll start the challenge now, actually (I have a bit more time.)  I'll make a blog, the objective is to get the most people to trend you on it.  Most trends wins immunity.  This lasts until the blog expires.
4009 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/SurvivorFan37/4378579/survivor-yucatan-individual-immunity

Here's the blog.  Spam away.  (James' Advantage is also explained there.)
4009 days 20 hours ago
Timmay
okay are you pm the blog?
4009 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
No, Erik.  Just tell everyone you spam to trend your name on the blog.
4009 days 17 hours ago
mouseter09
anyone thinking of names?
4009 days 15 hours ago
jamesthepezboy
Survivor, could you put our original tribes next to our names?
4009 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
James- I guess....
4009 days 9 hours ago
jamesthepezboy
Okay, thank you!!!
4009 days 9 hours ago
mouseter09
tribe namessss.... uxmal? kabah? they were both mayan cities
4009 days 9 hours ago
mouseter09
sayil?
4009 days 8 hours ago
Mia595
Uxmal is cool! And I love the color blue(:
4009 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Everyone decide on a name by tomorrow.  I assume Allie will win, but I'm going to let the blog expire as per the rules.
4009 days 8 hours ago
Timmay
Just say Allie wins immunity please?
and let us vote tonight
4009 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ugh, ok. I guess it's official now. I would let the blog expire, but we have a clear winner.

ALLIE WINS IMMUNITY! 

Allie, come on over. *Puts on Necklace*

Allie, you are guaranteed a spot in the final 9, which means you have made the jury, congrats.

Everyone else- somebody going home one spot shy of the jury. Grab your stuff, I'll see you at tribal.
4009 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Also, the merged tribe will be Uxmal, I like that one the best and it's the only one other people seemed to like as well.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!