This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #13

Topic » Immunity Challenge #13

809 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Alright first things first: Callia, I'll take back the necklace. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight’s challenge is called “Press Your Luck”

This is a pretty simple test of who wants it more. When the challenge begins on my go, each of you will have to hit a button in at least 5 minute intervals to stay in the game (you will have 5 minutes from my go post, you don’t have to post immediately). Do this by posting *hits button* – if at any point your previous post hits 5 minutes before you post again, you’re out of the challenge. You can post as often as you like, as long as your previous post doesn’t hit 5 minutes. Think of it as having a timer count down from 5 minutes, and every time you hit your button it resets back to 5 minutes.

If at any point you fail to post in time, you’re out of the challenge. Last person left standing wins immunity, guaranteed a spot in the final 5 (after the second Redemption Island returnee) and the season finale. Losers, tribal council where somebody is will be the final person sent to Redemption Island for the season. Note that I am still having tribal tomorrow unless this literally lasts for 23 hours somehow.

Challenge begins at 6 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
809 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Challenge is now on from this post forward. Good luck!
809 days ago
Gaiaphagee
*hits button*
809 days ago
ParvatiS
hi
809 days ago
Gaiaphagee
*hits button*
809 days ago
SurvivorFan37
well....sighs

STONER WINS IMMUNITY.
809 days ago
ParvatiS
wait lmao ?
809 days ago
ParvatiS
my post didn't hit 5 minutes yet
809 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Stoner, after yet another nail biter of a challenge, you are safe and are guaranteed to avoid Redemption Island this season. Great job.
809 days ago
Gaiaphagee
not the nail biter
809 days ago
SurvivorFan37
ParvatiS
wait lmao ?

You have to post *hits button*
809 days ago
TheKevmiester
after yet another nail biter of a challenge

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!