This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 - Pago Pago

Topic » Tribal Council #4 - Pago Pago

846 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. In this game, fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, so are you.

Welcome to your first tribal council, Heroes. Votes are due by 6 PM EST tomorrow.

Also, I have one additional announcement to make this tribal. At the cast reveal I told you to "keep your eyes peeled" in the twist announcement. After this I hid instructions in the middle of the group description for how the first person from each tribe to message me could have a chance at claiming an advantage in the game. Timberlie was the first vHero to message me, and as such, won immunity from the first vote he attends. Thus Timberlie cannot be voted for this round.

PYN if you want a question.
846 days 6 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Question
846 days 6 hours ago
Thnksfrthmmrs
Question
846 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Question
846 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Pietro - Until now you guys haven't had to go to tribal at all. How, if at all, has not having to strategize for 3 rounds impacted the dynamic of the tribe?

Julian - I think you're the only person to come in that originally played on a Gen 1 season. How much has the game changed from when you played in Ecuador to now?
846 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ben - You don't have to say who, but are there any clear targets for tonight? Is this vote going to reveal where people stand or just end up being more of a general consensus?
846 days 6 hours ago
Absol
hewllo
846 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Absol - Do you look at this tribal council as more of a chance to strengthen the tribe or one to get out perceived social/strategic threats?
846 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben - You don't have to say who, but are there any clear targets for tonight? Is this vote going to reveal where people stand or just end up being more of a general consensus?

Honestly, I got zero clue.  I feel like tonight's vote is the equivalent of just hitting the beach on Day 1.  However, I'm open to hearing everyone out at this stage of the game.
846 days 4 hours ago
Timberlie
axe me one
845 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Timberlie — What do you think is going to determine alliances at this (still early) stage of the game?
845 days 18 hours ago
Thnksfrthmmrs
Julian - I think you're the only person to come in that originally played on a Gen 1 season. How much has the game changed from when you played in Ecuador to now?

Well shit, I'm the old man of the group I guess now LOL

The whole scene has changed so drastically! I've seen a few of the old guard of group gamers still sticking it out in the new era, but it's wonderful seeing so many new faces in this side of the community. Everyone brings their own flavor to this community and it's wonderful to see.

As for the gameplay, just like the real Survivor it's evolved so much over the years. I'm kinda glad the wave of "Big Move-itis" has passed because ew. All the big solid group game cliques have kinda moved on from the site so now more often than not I see one of two styles of play depending on how many past relationships there are. What are those? Idk if this is the place to expand.
845 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Actually I’m wrong Absol played Gen 1 too
845 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
tina
845 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tina — You’re the only two time winner to play this season and one of two in the whole series. Do you think that’s going to put a target on you at some point or are people not super concerned about that right off the bat?
845 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!