This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 - Yaren

Topic » Tribal Council #13 - Yaren

865 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Dev, Raul, Robbie, Chase, Sea, and Jadine, voted out at the last tribal council.

Tonight, Coco has immunity and cannot be voted for. Everybody else is fair game. Votes are due by 4 PM EST tomorrow.

PYN if you want a question.
865 days 5 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
coco
865 days 5 hours ago
Typhlosion37
question
865 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Coco - What do you think tonight's vote is primarily about? Positioning yourself to get to the end? Voting threats out?

Ryan - We're one tribal away from the finale, and this is the exact point at which you got voted out on your first season. How do you rate your chances of beating your previous placement?
865 days 4 hours ago
acline0730
Alyssa
865 days 4 hours ago
Bluejay7622
Wes
865 days 4 hours ago
Typhlosion37
Ryan - We're one tribal away from the finale, and this is the exact point at which you got voted out on your first season. How do you rate your chances of beating your previous placement?

well this time i'm hoping that there are bigger fish to fry than myself. since the last time i played i have changed my strategy, and had to do so again after nearly being voted out in this season. i'll say i'm cautiously optimistic as of now
865 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alyssa - Now that we're at final 6, do you think everybody knows who they want to sit next to at the end, or is that still up in the air?

Wes - You said in the main chat that you think you'll be a target this round. What's your strategy to get people to keep you?
865 days 2 hours ago
ahea7561
Nolan
864 days 23 hours ago
Maicolx3
Israel
864 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nolan - If you had to choose, would you prioritize jury management or making it to the end?

Israel - Getting to the end is one thing, winning is another. What's the best way to get someone you voted out to turn around and vote for you at the end?
864 days 15 hours ago
ahea7561
Nolan - If you had to choose, would you prioritize jury management or making it to the end?

So I think it’s hard to choose. It depends on the game and the players you are surrounded with! Do people on your cast seem to care more about the gameplay, or do they care about loyalty and value trust with you? In each cast there is a little bit of both you always have to balance. Like if you are going to pull off an epic blindside to someone who could be really upset about it, you better be able to thoroughly explain why it was so important to make that choice and how it benefited you. If you only think about getting to the end you could be seen as a game bot and people may not respect it. On the other hand if you focus too much on jury management, you may be seen as a kiss ass who is afraid to play the game. So it’s a difficult balance
864 days 13 hours ago
acline0730
Alyssa - Now that we're at final 6, do you think everybody knows who they want to sit next to at the end, or is that still up in the air?

I think if people haven’t thought about this, then they haven’t been thinking about their end game. However, with new information I gain everyday, it’s even harder to make a decision because you want to make sure you have the right people sitting next to you to get that title of sole survivor.
864 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
864 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
864 days 7 hours ago
Bluejay7622
Will!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!