This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 - Yaren

Topic » Tribal Council #12 - Yaren

867 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Dev, Raul, Robbie, Chase, and Sea, voted out at the last tribal council.

Tonight, Wes has immunity and cannot be voted for, everybody else is fair game. Votes are due by 4 PM EST tomorrow.

PYN if you want a question.
867 days 8 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
COOC
867 days 8 hours ago
ahea7561
Nolan
867 days 8 hours ago
Bluejay7622
Wes
867 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Coco - You had a couple very public (and if I could inject my personal opinion, messy) arguments in the main chat during last tribal. Is your back against the wall or do you think you'll be able to rally the votes to stay?

Nolan - After surviving a tie vote the last round, does your perspective on the game shift at all? What do you think you have to do to survive moving forward.
867 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Wes - After a dramatic previous round to what extent do you think the targets got reshuffled for tonight's vote? Or maybe the pre-existing targets simply got bigger?
867 days 8 hours ago
Typhlosion37
question
867 days 8 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
Coco - You had a couple very public (and if I could inject my personal opinion, messy) arguments in the main chat during last tribal. Is your back against the wall or do you think you'll be able to rally the votes to stay?

Emotions were running high at the last tribal council but I feel like that does not necessarily mean my game is over. There are certain players in this game for whom it would be beneficial if I stayed in the game. BUT I definitely think that my back is against the wall and I'll need to try my hardest to stay in the game.
867 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan — Now that we’re at final 7 and the jury is getting bigger and bigger, how do you balance who you vote out with who you want to sit at the end with?
867 days 6 hours ago
ahea7561
Nolan - After surviving a tie vote the last round, does your perspective on the game shift at all? What do you think you have to do to survive moving forward.

Um yes, very much so. Clearly I am not as in control of my own game as I maybe thought I was. As always, it’s time to readjust, and find a way to make it just one day further. That’s all I can ask at this point
867 days 5 hours ago
Maicolx3
Me!
866 days 13 hours ago
Typhlosion37
will i think that its hard to figure it out because nobody in this game thinks things thru so me planning ahead is impossible!
866 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Israel - Final 7 is sometimes a round that draws the battle lines for the rest of the game. What are the odds we see that happen this tribal?
866 days 13 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
:'( i don't want to get 7th.
866 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
866 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!