This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Yaren

Topic » Tribal Council #10 - Yaren

876 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Dev, Raul, and Robbie, voted out at the last tribal council.

Tonight, Coco has immunity and cannot be voted for. Everybody else is fair game. Votes are due by the usual 4:30 PM EST tomorrow.

PYN if you want a question.
876 days 23 hours ago
ahea7561
Nolan
876 days 23 hours ago
Typhlosion37
me
876 days 23 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
Coco
876 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nolan - Did any of the challenge answers surprise you? Why or why not?

Ryan - After surviving a tie last tribal, are you shifting your strategy going into this vote or are you confident enough that you don't need to worry about having another close call?

Coco - You were voted the most likely to be voted off next. If you hadn't won the challenge today, what are the odds that would have been the case?
876 days 23 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
Coco - You were voted the most likely to be voted off next. If you hadn't won the challenge today, what are the odds that would have been the case?

I think there was a huge chance that I'd have been the vote but you can never know. I'd have tried my absolute hardest to save myself. I really want to do well in this game and I'm never going to give up no matter how difficult it gets.
876 days 22 hours ago
Typhlosion37
i def think i need to shift something, what that is im not sure but i would say anyone feels safe after yesterday
876 days 19 hours ago
Maicolx3
Israel
876 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Israel - You didn't end up being an answer to any of the questions, good or bad. Do you view that as a positive or negative thing (or neither)?
876 days 7 hours ago
ahea7561
Nolan - Did any of the challenge answers surprise you? Why or why not?

I think I was surprised as people thinking I was playing the best game. This game is all about perception and what people think and I guess people have been thinking differently than I expect. I’ve never done that well in games so my confidence is a little lower I guess
876 days 6 hours ago
Bluejay7622
Me!
876 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Wes - Robbie was a pretty big target for most of the post-merge game. How, if at all, does him leaving shuffle things up or change pre-existing alliances/plans for the back half of the game?
876 days 4 hours ago
Bluejay7622
Robbie was someone who was playing this game really hard and having him gone definitely shifts the target and threat levels onto other players. At this point in the game I don’t think there’s a clear front runner, however everyone is playing the game well and depending on the outcome of the next couple tribals, I feel like that will determine who’s in the driver seat, who’s in the passenger seat and who’s running on the sidewalk trying to keep up with the fast moving car
876 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
876 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
876 days 3 hours ago
SeaViper
*Stands and throws Matt in the fire*

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!