This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 - Anibare

Topic » Tribal Council #5 - Anibare

882 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome back to tribal council. Votes are due by 4:30 PM EST tomorrow, not voting will result in a self-vote as usual.

PYN if you want a question.
882 days 3 hours ago
Typhlosion37
me duh
882 days 3 hours ago
SeaViper
Hi William
882 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan - To what extent is this vote a tossup since it's your first tribal as part of this new tribe?

Sea - Often the swap can galvanize people to start playing harder. Is that the case this season or do you think people are more just looking for a consensus vote?
882 days 3 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
coco
882 days 3 hours ago
Typhlosion37
i think this will come down to individual conversations rather than old "tribe lines." its still early but getting to the point where people are def thinking about their own games
882 days 3 hours ago
ahea7561
Hi
882 days 3 hours ago
SeaViper
I think people will start playing harder. We've got to a stage where the inactive people are almost no-more, so every vote gets a bit more difficult than the last
882 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Coco - If you had to pick one overall factor that tonight's vote would be based on, what do you think it would be?

Nolan - To what extent, if at all, is the merge starting to factor in to people's minds when deciding who to vote off?
882 days 2 hours ago
Robson704
hello
882 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Robbie — At tribal this fat, there’s been little mention or talk of idols. Are people starting to plan votes around who they think might have one, or do you think that’s more something for the merge and beyond?
881 days 23 hours ago
Ribbons
me
881 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cassidy -- At this point is it more important to have a strong alliance or strong individual relationships with people?
881 days 12 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
If you had to pick one overall factor that tonight's vote would be based on, what do you think it would be?

Right now I feel like we all would like to win the challenges, so the one overall factor that plays into tonight's vote for me  is who I can count on moving forward to play the challenges.
881 days 6 hours ago
ahea7561
Nolan - To what extent, if at all, is the merge starting to factor in to people's minds when deciding who to vote off?

I mean I think people have wanted to vote out some inactive players but I’m sure many people think about who may become threats in the merge and wanna target them! Everyone has different threat levels on each other and you can only know so much for sure.
881 days 5 hours ago
Robson704
Robbie — At tribal this fat, there’s been little mention or talk of idols. Are people starting to plan votes around who they think might have one, or do you think that’s more something for the merge and beyond?

i feel like people who would be targetted in the near future would be too lazy to find an idol by themselves and worrying about idols and advantages propably would be good when we reach merge. i might be wrong though but i think its too early for anyone to assume targetted people now and in the next few rounds will use idols especcially at the right time

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!