This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

904 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be live at 5 PM EST tonight. See you there!
904 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Buada getting their first look at the new Anibare, Tris voted out at the last tribal council.

Tonight’s challenge is called "Build a Bridge and Get It Together" and is a 2-part race. For the first half, everyone on your tribe must work together to build a bridge across a moat to get to your puzzle board in a forum I make for you. Do this by posting *adds plank to bridge* (again, it must be correctly spelled, I’d recommend just copy/pasting it in the forum I’ve created for your tribe on my go). You’ll need to add 200 planks to get across your bridge.

Once that’s done, you will automatically move on to part 2. For this, I will mail one designated puzzle solver a jigsaw puzzle that you’ll have to complete as fast as you can -- first person to complete the puzzle and post a screenshot/valid link in this forum wins immunity and reward for their tribe. Your tengaged profile must be visible in the screenshot alongside the completed puzzle, like so:

https://imgur.com/a/4xErjM4

Also note that your puzzle solver CANNOT help build the bridge, so keep that in mind when choosing who you want to do the puzzle. Buada, because you have 2 extra people you can have a maximum of 6 people participate in this challenge.

Winners get another day in the game, losers, tribal council where somebody will be the second person voted out of the game. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
904 days 4 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
I have a question. After I add a plank, do i have to wait for someone else in my tribe to add a plank before I can add again OR I can just spam add a plank?
904 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
@Coco no, you can post whenever you want
904 days 4 hours ago
huzzy22
Also just confirming do we the the *?
904 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
@huzzy no, you just have to spell it correctly
904 days 4 hours ago
SeaViper
"adds plank to bridge"

That's 100% everything?
904 days 4 hours ago
huzzy22
adds plank to bridge
904 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
yes Sea
904 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in now! We'll get started at 5. Also let me know who's doing the puzzle for your tribe.
904 days 4 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
CHECKS IN.
904 days 4 hours ago
SeaViper
Here
904 days 4 hours ago
Typhlosion37
hi
904 days 4 hours ago
Robson704
hello, i will do the puzzle part for my team
904 days 4 hours ago
Bluejay7622
hi
904 days 4 hours ago
huzzy22
here

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!